The Terrarian OLD VERSION (There's a Rewrite)

What method should I take from here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Update 1
Alright, I've tallied up the votes across both sites (Here and SpaceBattles), the poll will be closing in an hour, but as of writing this? Here's the sitch.

Rewrite won by a whopping 37 to 11, which is probably due in no small part to how I expressed that it was what I felt most comfortable with. It's gratifying to know that a lot of you agree, or at least care enough about my preference to be willing to take the step into the unknown with me. Thanks!

Those of you that would have preferred a continuation, I hope that you'll at least be willing to read the new thread and I hope to prove that some of your worries or doubts can be overcome.

Some of the things I'm doing to set up a stronger foundation this time around, are as follows:
  • Much heftier organization this time around. I've been checking out some writing tools to see which ones click with me, and WorkFlowy in particular stood out. It'll be a big help with helping me outline the general plot and add details as they come to me.
  • A greater focus on characterization, and deciding on what perspective feels the most natural.
  • Maybe continue using this thread in order to get some feedback from yall until the new version goes up? If you guys want? I'd love to hear any of your suggestions or thoughts on what you'd like to see in the remake.
Thanks again for caring enough to give some feedback, voting and posting and such!

Last edited:
Back