Novel The Swap Between Eternity and Ether (Masters of the Universe Role Reversal Story)

Created
Status
Dropped
Watchers
Recent readers

In the center of the universe, on the planet of Eternia, Princess Adora is raised to uphold the honor of her royal family and the protection of her subjects. But when the Lord of Destruction rises to cast a shadow over her world, Adora must take up a different challenge altogether, and armed with a magical sword, she opposes the dark forces and simultaneously works to uncover the strange gap between her parents and herself.

Far from Eternia, an intergalactic army occupies the planet of Etheria with a ruthless grip until a man named Adam, armed with his own powerful sword, inspires the Great Rebellion to form. Determined though Adam is, he is nonetheless distracted by the mysteries of his unknown past, and finds himself fighting a war on two fronts against the Evil Horde and the hidden secrets enveloping him alike.

As separate as Adora and Adam appear to be at first glance, however, their stories are no less interconnected for they both have the Power of Grayskull.

(Replies would be appreciated)

On Archive of Our Own

(Dropped as in I won't be cross posting anymore. Sorry, but the lack of attention and the prioritizing on my part is driving me insane)
Last edited:
Back