The Rise of Arathor (slightly AU)

[x] Alliance - after humanity has formed cities (troll war era)

Reign of Chaos here we come

Why do people want to start in Reign anyway? I get its when canon really starts but why should we just play out the normal path of canon instead of changing it? its just odd to me.

Let's go dive into the world of Azeroth hard!

Why do people want to start in Reign anyway? I get its when canon really starts but why should we just play out the normal path of canon instead of changing it? its just odd to me.

Less knowledge for me and I want to see how we can change things in the current timeline.

I think their all before the entire Warcraft series because the troll wars happened 2,800 years before orcs even came to Azeroth
this is era choice and next vote is the part of the era. Alliance follows into Early, Middle, Late. If you want to be in the Troll wars you need middle but if you want to enter canon timeframes late is the needed option.

this is era choice and next vote is the part of the era. Alliance follows into Early, Middle, Late. If you want to be in the Troll wars you need middle but if you want to enter canon timeframes late is the needed option.

I'd personally like to go through pre-troll wars. The idea of preparing against such a strong enemy that can rejuvenate limbs is badass.

Changes to lore
Alterations to Lore for quest
  1. The titan soul of Azeroth is far more active if only subconsciously at the moment
  2. Following the above the champions of all races are empowered by portions of the titan
  3. This power then grows during their life and is returned to Azeroth after they die
  4. Racial powers are more pronounced and affect things in larger ways
  5. Most metals and substances can be made into greater alloys
  6. Magic follows lore over game. Ie: Instant casts for known spells and spell creation is a thing on the fly
  7. Resurrection is rare but doable for all magic types although methods change with type
  8. Void Corruption is more prevalent even with all prisons working and is far more insidious
  9. Higher tier materials such as Titan Blood are vastly more dangerous to mess around with. (this applies to all similar materials)
  10. Strom'kar the Warbreaker is not Thoradin's sword but instead Ignaeus' weapon forged for the Troll wars

Last edited:
FUCK so pissed I missed this quest start :(

I would have started a vote for Earth but with humanity just dealing with post burning legion contact, where our superior tech was the reason for the legion suddenly getting massive numbers of spaceships and the like. where we were able to hold the burning legion for years at the cost of lots of losses but were slowly pushed back because the Demons were kept coming back to life via their whole thing with Argus and despite having a kill count of literally tens of billions of demons thanks to nukes and all our weapons but kept getting pushed back until we finally began to discover the secrets of magic from the demons and learned enough to make a final desperate push that closed the portals the demons used and forced them off our world leaving a ravaged earth with hundreds of thousands of demons and cultist traitors to clean up and the middle east an irradiated demon and corpse filled wasteland. With over 4 billion people dead to the war and no nation on earth left untouched by the demons. but our magic is FAR ahead of almost everyone else in advancement thanks to our prior knowledge and gaining a ton from the demons and we still have a very high level of tech that is only advancing at a rapid pace thanks to us fusing it with magic like the gnomes and a population of a few billion still around with a massive need for vengeance on the demons and some knowledge of their biggest target and its location in the multiverse Azeroth. And knowledge of Argus too.

god damn it would have been glorious lol.

oh well.

because unless we are getting Rhonin, Broxigar and the crew I am NOT dealing with Azshara, I dont even know what a black war quest would look like, Dragon era is fking terrifying with their cannibal daddy running around, and honestly Elf evolution era might be interesting But I am more interested in humanity wiping out the trolls completely this time around.

Time frame
Vote closed. Alliance wins.

Timeframe Vote part 2
[] Prehistoric - early human gather
[] Early - Before nations form
[] Early Middle - Stromguard is built (before troll War)
[] Middle - Troll Wars are soon to happen
[] Middle Late - after troll wars
[] Late - New nations are founded
[] Very late - Several nations arise

Last edited:
[X] Very Late - Several nations arise

So I think this where the Orcs and Trolls team up on the Elves. Meanwhile the rest of the alliance fights to liberate the Dwarves from Orc occupation.

Last edited:
[x] Early - Before nations form

Nations will encourage separatist mindsets, we need to make sure the human Empire remains unified and separate nations will weaken the position of Humanity further. It will allow Elves to treat Humanity more respect. In the original Timeline, they use them as Meathshields.

Last edited:
Back