The Owl House - Fic Ideas, Discussions, & Recommendations

The Owl House x Bleach x Amphibia crossover: The Reaper and the Hollow by MichealRavencroft.
Beta Luz Arrancar

Beta Luz's Resurrección - La Bruja

Beta Luz's Resurrección - Segunda Etapa

Beta Amity shinigami

Beta Amity's Shikai - Imawashiki

Beta Amity's Bankai - Owaranai Shio no Imawashiki

Fullbringer Willow by MichealRavencroft.

Quincy Gus by MichealRavencroft
Eda (The Fugitive) Shinigami by MichealRavencroft

Eda's Shikai Release by MichealRavencroft

Hunter (Shinigami) by MichealRavencroft

Shinigami Bosha by MichealRavencroft

Boscha's Shikai Release by MichealRavencroft

Skara Shinigami by MichealRavencroft

Skara's Shikai Release by MichealRavencroft

Amelia Shinigami by MichealRavencroft

Amelia's Shikai Release by MichealRavencroft

9th Division Lieutenants: Edric and Emira Blight
Edric and Emira's Shikai Releases by MichealRavencroft
Part 1

Last edited:
Has anyone ever wanted a Chaotic x Owl House crossover? Like Luz introducing her demon realm friends to Perim or a portal opens up between Perim and the demon realm and the two realms begin to interact.

Bards would love mugic.

There are barely any Chaotic fics at all, let alone crossover fics.
All the more reason to want one to be made. I mean think about it, when you consider if witches and biped demons could use their magic when visiting as players in the game or not. If they can, it would throw both the human players and creatures of Perim for a loop. If not, the witches and demons would get to experience the world how humans experience it. It'd be fun either way.

Something I've been mulling over for a while is the idea of an AU with a less neurotypical Vee who's much less of a precious cinnamon roll, but who still hits the same fundamental notes about being at heart an abused kid latching on hard to the one good thing she's found in her life. I'm hesitant about it, because it takes away from one of the really nice "the cover is not the book" messages you get by contrasting the weird scary demon who's actually a total normie with Luz's whole deal and her willingness to absolutely ruthless at the moment of Belos' death. But on the other hand, making it so it's not so, well, easy for the Noceda family is territory rife with interesting drama possibilities, including playing around with the kind of weird interactions that easy shapechanging could result in with that kind of situation.

I'd like to recommend a crossover story I found a while back that's quite A Divine Rom-Com.

I'd also like to suggest a TOH/The Zombie Knight Saga fanfic crossover where someone from the Owl House Cast becomes a Reaper's Servant. I'm personally leaning towards either Masha or Clara (the cheerleader with a stripe of pink hair), mostly because of Vee being a Basilisk, Luz having glyphs & the rest of the Hexsquad already natively having magic, but I'd be willing to go along with any of them.

Back