The Owl House - Fic Ideas, Discussions, & Recommendations

Ladies and Gentleman, Welcome to the "The Owl House" Fic Ideas, Discussion & Recommendation Thread.
Here you can post, write, create, share, and show Fanfictions related to the owl house. Of course their are some suggestions in regards to what you post.
  1. Although you can go wild with your imagination let's keep it as clean as possible; in other words try not to write explicit Content.
  2. lets try not having Flame wars, this thread is for things related to "the owl house".
  3. You can get creative with your fanfic ideas, go wild with them, but try to make the story or fanfic make sense to the readers.
  4. if you do recommend a owl house fanfic from another site; please try to provide a link to it.
  5. And most importantly, Have Fun, Get Creative, and Let your imagination flow, post any owl house idea fanfic you have.

Last edited:
Permit me to initiate this with a marginally modified post from elsewhere:

About twenty years ago something vicious came to the Human Realm, a rising Agent of the authorities managed to follow it over, and a Nursing Student... well it wound up a mutual save. The Agent in question could not bring themself to eliminate or even mind-wipe the witness, and in fact befriended her while hiding out at her apartment for the days needed to create a temporary portal back to the Boiling Isles. A communication crystal was left, capable to doing little more than transmission of text and sound messages, and they kept in touch.
Camilia Noceda knows Lilith Clawthorne better than anyone in two dimensions. She knows her worries about her younger sister remaining on the run rather than seek help for what she mentally frames as a chronic medical problem (Lilith has not, quite, been able to confess the source of them), and recognizes more of her insecurities than the witch realizes she has revealed. She knows enough about the Boiling Isles to think about possibly taking a peek herself in spite of the dangers if there were a stable means of access and she did not have so many responsibilities... and also fears letting her dangerously reckless daughter know that such a place exists. Knowing Camilia the Human helps Lilith on some levels, and even as truncated and stressed as the Nocenda family is she finds herself living vicariously through them. Lilith actually suggested that young Luz spending a bit of time in an organized, regimented environment would keep her from running wild to her long-term detriment.
Oops.
At the Covention, the human accompanying her scapegrace scofflaw of a sibling looks enough like a younger and paler version of her old friend that it sets off alarms. Then she catches the name. And after that the Geas she tries to force upon Eda to 'Release Luz Noceda To The Realm Of Humans At Once' fizzles in a manner that would only make sense if goal was long fulfilled in letter and spirit.
That... can't be.
Now... she is writing a new letter to her 'Pen Pal', one that looks more like an After-Action Report than anything else. And overcomes her dread enough to send it.

Permission Granted, and let me say, That this is an incredible idea, I love how it is Camilla and Lilith being a couple in this story. Good job. Here's a story straight from spacebattleforums by @Deltasd2341998 (this is my alternate account on spacebattles you can send me a message to confirm validation, to confirm validation send me the number 4242564 and the reply should be "whenever you want to knock on deaths door")

Black Winged Wizard.
One day a Boy by the name of Michael escapes from his family when his father goes off on one of his Drunk 🥴 rampages and beats him to the point he breaks his left arm, reaching for a nearby lamp post, Michael bashes the man on the head and runs away out the door (which this time is unlocked because of drunk dad.) and escapes into the woods during a nasty thunderstorm, the child was bleeding and heavily injured, he figured this must be it, why was I born into this chaotic world, why can't their be order and peace among all man. He closed his eyes and lost consciousnes; not realizing that a lighting bolt struck hum and disappeared along side it.

At the time, Lilith was returning home from another failed attempt at capturing her sister when she notices a trail of blood splatters in a nearby bush, looking into the bush she notices the child and something inside causes her to take him home and nurture his wounds. The next morning when the Michael woke up, he noticed that he was on a bed, covered in bandages and a cast on his left arm in a clean orderly room. He looks around and notices a lady with long black hair and pointy ears approach him with a cup of "tea?". The lady says her name is Lilith and she asks what a human child was doing injured and in the woods. He asks why Human, and she shows him a simple light spell showing she was a witch. After telling her his story, how after his mother vanished his father began to abuse him for 2 years straight and even forcing him to steal liquor; Lilith was beside herself with tears and sadness, hugging the child and telling him nothing bad was going to happen was all it took for Michael to break down and hug her back. He cry's so hard he falls asleep in her arms and Lilith covers the child with a blanket. Before she leaves she hear the child mutter "Mommy," and when she closed the door, she slid down and began to think; "How, How can any human do this of all things to their own child." She gets flashbacks of what she did to Eda and decides to take the child in as her own. Giving him the love and kindness he never received back on the cold blooded and heartless earth.

That this is an incredible idea, I love how it is Camilla and Lilith being a couple in this story. Good job.
I was not even thinking in terms of romance... at least not before the inevitable "Camilia negotiates passage via That Door to talk things over with a daughter who would sooner stay in a shack on a borderline Death World than deal with her, and Lilith is bodily thrown into the mix at the shack-owner's behest because 'Only two people call me Edalyn, and you are not trying to pour something down my throat so you've been chatting with this one.'"

I was not even thinking in terms of romance... at least not before the inevitable "Camilia negotiates passage via That Door to talk things over with a daughter who would sooner stay in a shack on a borderline Death World than deal with her, and Lilith is bodily thrown into the mix at the shack-owner's behest because 'Only two people call me Edalyn, and you are not trying to pour something down my throat so you've been chatting with this one.'"
None the less good job. The Owl House fandom could use more people like you with that kind of imagination. Never lose it or let anyone control it.

also here's another idea from spacebattles, from my other account.

Naruto x Owl House.

When he Died Obito expected to find himself in Hell for all the crimes he committed, imagine his surprise when he wakes up on a hill overlooking a medieval town Called Bonesburough. That's right, kakashi's friend/rival/ally/enemy ends up on the boiling isles and now has to cope with his new life in A land ruled by a Maniacal Tyrant and where Chakra is replaced by magic. What will he do now? Will he live out his life in solitude, will he learn magic, or will he do good to atone for his crimes against the Ninja World. You decide in the story "Ninja on the Isles."

Last edited:
Loud House X Owl House
what if after the events of NSL, Lincoln runs away from home with Lily, and they both end up in the forest when a portal opens up underneath them and they fall in ending up on the boiling isles; tired and cold Lincoln thought that this was the end when a woman with long gray hair and an owl staff picks them up and nurses them back to health. After telling her what happened the lady decided to take care of them from then on out. In short Eda becomes a mother to Lincoln and Lily.

Camila laid a comforting hand on her child's shoulder, earning a shaky smile from her as they shared a moment together on the sidewalk. Her with her bag of essentials for her position as a nurse, and Luz clutching her armful of books tight to her chest as she waited for the camp bus. Most prominent of the tomes that caught the mothers eye was a pocketbook, the black leather still shiny, new and embossed with a small silver emblem. Her daughter's newest and greatest accomplishment, and a point of pride she had no shame in sharing with others. The book right behind it, however, made her frown. "Mija," she said softly, trailing off with a sigh and a painful pang as Luz turned away from her with a wince.

"Mami; I-" Luz started to say, only to cut short as she gave the girl a sad but stern face, reaching over and pulling out the thick book with a purple and blue body; a stylized cover proudly declared the adventures of The Good Witch Azura and an image of the titular character indirectly responsible for her daughter's current discomfort; warring emotions flashed over the teens face as she struggled to meet her gaze.

"It's ok Luz. I know what it means to you ," the mother comforted softly "but I told you to leave it behind for a good reason. It...it won't help you while you're at camp; not even taking into account just how busy you'll be busy doing all sorts of other things."

For a moment Luz was silent, before nodding slowly and offering her a shaky smile. "I know Mami. I just wanted to finish reading one last time before I left, but I didn't quite finish it in time. So I..."

The older woman only smiled and nodded, handing the book and holding her daughter close for a moment before snatching away the black pocketbook much to the teen's dismay. So much so that the girl let everything else she was holding drop as she reached for it, only freezing as the sound of heavy books hitting the ground in rapid succession filled the air. For a moment the pair was still, then slowly, Luz leaned down and picked up her books, and when they were all gathered up in a stick in the teen's arms, Camila put the black pocketbook on top. "I am sorry, but it is for the best." She said, knelling down to meet her daughter eye to eye as she helped her straighten out the books in her hands. "You have something so much more now amorcito. And I am so proud of you for what you've done. I know you only wanted to share it, but that is why you have to rein yourself in. You have a gift now, a fantastic ability that you've earned yourself, and it is real. And you know it is." She said, as she flipped open the pocket book, covering up the image of Azura with the contents held within; a series of embossed metallic cards each with a picture of Luz herself, seemingly barely able to contain a boundless well of energy as she sat in front of the camera.

Luz smiled, much more strongly, as she stared down at the cards with pride. Years of effort, patience, and study paid off with the small collection of cards. She met her eyes and nodded. "I know mom. They..." she paused, seemingly looking for the words before continuing. "They never saw it before. No one at school has been able to do, and it's been a long time since someone came around to demonstrate. They didn't even believe me when I said I could. I just had to show them I could. That it's real."

"It is ok Luz. It is ok. The only failure here is that they," she said, cupping her daughter's face gently "could not see your beautiful mind. And that is precisely why you need to live more in reality then fantasy now. You are Alquimista now, and what you have is more then magic in a book. It is a gift, and something you accomplished through your real effort."

Luz's hand reached up to hers, and the two leaned close to each other in a warm embrace before separating, the teen extricating her precious copy of Azura from the stack in her arms and holding it tight in one hand, before meeting her gaze with a nervous anticipation. Together, they looked to the end of the drive, and the garbage can waiting for pickup. She simply nodded.

"I know it is special. You've always loved it, but there needs to be a time and place when you aside the things you don't need anymore to make room for the things you do. I'm not asking you to throw it away forever, but for your own good you have to let go of it for awhile Mija." Camila said softly, standing and walking with her daughter till they stood together in front of the trashcan. Putting a hand on Luz's shoulder she nodded one last time as her daughter's hand hovered over the open bin, trembling with a fearful energy until she reached out and held it together with the teen.

Smiling softly, she nodded. "It's time to put away make-believe Luz, so you take all those beautiful things you imagine and make them real."

For a moment, nothing happened and Luz's grip on the book was white-knuckle tight. Then, slowly and surely her grip slackened and the book fell from loose fingers into the trash.

The nurse hugged her daughter tight, turning her away from the trash bin. "I'm proud of you Luz. I know you'll do great at camp. Maybe you'll even make a few friends?"

"I'll try mom;" Luz said, sneaking a peek at her book from the corner of her eye for a split second before devoting her full attention to her mother "I promise that I'll try."

"You will. I know you will. You've already proven that when you truly try, you can do great things." Camila said as she stood, hand over her heart and joyful tears in her eyes. "Alquimista. There is nothing you can't make happen anymore." The woman took a deep breath to even herself out, before pulling out her cell and blanching at the time, suddenly leaning in to pepper her daughter with a barrage of kisses and a hurried tone to her voice as she spoke. Oh, look at the time! I have to get to work Luz, and your bus should be here shortly. Take care, and text me when get to camp, ok? Don't forget!"

The mother turned sharply on the spot, and took off down the street at a swift jog leaving her daughter to wave at her as she rushed off to her job.

"Bye Mami!" the teen shouted out to her departing mother, still waving as the woman vanished down the street and around the corner and leaving her alone. Her arm fell limply to her side, and the only sound in the quiet suburb was the wind as it blew down the street carrying a swirl of leaves. Her eyes lowered down to the trash can, and and the cover of her as Azura's gaze met her own. As if trying to fight the feeling of guilt and temptation creeping up her throat she took out the black pocketbook and opened it one more time.

Her own picture stared back her, smiling widely. She remembered it, the way she had almost bounced right off the stool when they took her picture for the license. Next to her picture, A set of raised and stylized letters declared it's nature.

Standard Alchemical Practices Permit

By the power of the Unitary States of Amestris,

Luz Noceda

Is hereby recognized as an educated and fully capable Alchemist.

By the power of the Prime Minister of Amestris, Luz Noceda is hereby bound and protected by the laws of state, and oaths of Alchemical Ability.
Henceforth, she is granted the right and privilege to study, practice, and perform Alchemy of her own accord,
and to the full extent of her abilities and for the betterment of herself and others.

What followed was her various information, along with her other licenses and permits she had earned on the way to achieving her SAPP. The reminder of her acheivment pushed down the feeling crawling up throat and choking her heart, but when she closed the pocketbook and tucked it into her pocket, she froze.

She had fully intended to leave her Azura book where it was (or at least run it inside and hide it in her room for when she got back) but when she looked again at the trash bin it was gone. Vanished. Her free hand grabbed a handle and tilted the bin towards her; it rattled as it moved, but the new vantage point gave her nothing until she heard it.

"Hoot."

Looking up, she saw the strangest thing. A small, painfully cute owl somehow holding a large burlap filled to the brim with junk. And poking out the top, her Azura book. Everything else was forgotten, as a singular instinct overwhelmed her.

She took a deep breath, and the words leapt from her tongue as she gripped her armful of alchemical manuals tight and took off after the now rapidly-hopping animal.

"Tiny trash thief!"

Cross-posting from SF

So ya. Short and sweet little idea inspired by the idea of Luz in canon combining the various glyphs in canon to make powerful magical spells with complex and precisie circular arrangements, and the hints that Hunter is some kind of magical homunculus. So, Luz Noceda, freshly minted Alchemist of modern Amestris. I really hope people enjoyed reading this short snippet of an idea, and I would love feedback.

@Noxturne90, great idea, a creative and fun story that many FMA and Owl house fans would enjoy. Now here's mine, from spacebattleforums.
Some people like @CapMorgan5569 thought of the idea that Luz gains an ability from the series Bungou Stray dogs, after some experimenting and Inspiration, my idea is that in short, Luz's ability is similar to Shunsui Kyōraku's ability to turn Children's games real with some minor changes to it. One; their Is no range to her ability so she can use it without needing her target to get in range, Two; she can't change the rules of the game since when any game starts even she must obey the rules of the game wether they are in her favor or not, Three; she can make new games but it has to be coherent for the players and not one sided, Four; if terms/deals/or bets are made then they must be upheld by the winning or losing party or else THEIR WILL BE CONSEQUENCES, Five; thanks to the Boiling Isles and its denizens she isn't just limited to games from earth but she can even use games from the isles now. Six; certain games have the power to bring characters to life (chess or cards) but they too must obey the rules of the game but they can be used to perform simple tasks like chores.

another idea is that when luz is about to be born, her mother gets attacked by a hollow but manages to survive albeit contaminated by the Hollows essence. So later on Luz becomes a fullbringer, unfortunately I don't know what object best suits her. To any bleach fan out their what would best suit her?

Last edited:
I've been browsing AO3 and I don't understand how less than a week after being introduced there are already multiple fics shipping Vee with what I assume is some background character from episode 1 who for some reason has a fanon named tag and everything.

I've been browsing AO3 and I don't understand how less than a week after being introduced there are already multiple fics shipping Vee with what I assume is some background character from episode 1 who for some reason has a fanon named tag and everything.

Its been commented before that said background character kind of looks like a human Amity so this is probably them just trying to get another Lumity version.

Honestly thats tams in comparison to some stories where Vee And Camila are an item. When I saw the tags I was literally blind for some time.

p.s. New owl house idea, a self insert story where the main character is drawing and Designing his OC character when all of a sudden he gets struck by lightning and ends up on the isles as his character. Along with all of his abilities and powers.

Has anyone here ever watched the series called "No Evil" by Betsy Lee. Thanks to that series I got an idea For a crossover.

When life began to flourish on the isles a giant mirror formed in the place that was now Bonesburough. When Belos began his campaign across the isles; killing, maiming, butchering, and petrifying wild witches, he thought that the mirror was a sign of worship for the wild witch tribes. So he decided to destroy it, un-intentionally setting lose an entity of pure darkness Know as the Black Tezcatlipoca. This creature along with its fragments began a rampage across the isles, nearly wiping out all life and consuming the rest. It wasn't until the 4 last wild witches combined their powers into an artifact, a special tuning wand that helped unite the magic on the isles to seal the beast and toss it into the void. Later in Belos petrifies the Wild witches and makes the people believe he defeated the monster. Unfortunately for him and his coven, the remains of the Tezcatlipoca wound up in the hands of the Noceda family and were always passed on to their children as harmless antiques. Next in line to inherit these fragments was our dear little light "Luz Noceda" who always thought they were simple jewels to wear. However when Luz was almost killed by Amity during their duel, that was when the Tezcatlipoca was unleashed. The first thing to come out was the tuning fork followed by what looked a red sickle. The heat began to rise drastically even melting parts of the convention. Luz single handedly not only beat Amity and nearly burned her alive, but even managed to scar Lilith with her new powers. It wasn't until Eda used one of her on hand elixirs to stop Luz and her unleashed powers.

How will Luz cope with her new powers, powers that if not controlled can harm not just her, but those dear to her.

p.s. If you check the series. The Tezcatlipoca aren't all that powerful at their base level. Luz can fight Belos but not a resurrected Titan. Also she currently can use only one Tezcatlipoca.

forums.sufficientvelocity.com

The Silver Raven (The Owl House/Devil May Cry AU)

After a drunken one-night stand, Lilith's world is thrown for a loop when she finds herself pregnant. Despite her initial reservations, she decided to raise the child with love and care, hoping to give him an unproblematic life. Of course, when you're the grandson of Sparda, trouble just has a...

I wanted to share this story.

The Silver Raven have Nero of Devil May Cry as the son of Lilith with Vergil, who is the father of Nero in DMC.
devilmaycry.fandom.com

Nero

MAINFileGalleryQuotes Nero is one of the main protagonists of the Devil May Cry franchise. He first appeared as a playable character in Devil May Cry 4, and later in Devil May Cry 5. He was raised in Fortuna and served as a Holy Knight in the Order of the Sword, a religious group that worships...

The idea is than 18 years before canon start, Lilith had drink too much due to the guilt of what she did to Eda (she very much hate herself) and so, slept with a 22 (or a 21 when they did) years old Vergil (Vergil and Dante have been made 3 years older).

Even though since it unfortunately isn't the author main story, and as such isn't really updated quickly, it's a awesome story.

Note, Nero will have long hair, so essentially he will have the "mini Dante" appearance, not the short hair one of DMC 5.

About twenty years ago something vicious came to the Human Realm, a rising Agent of the authorities managed to follow it over, and a Nursing Student... well it wound up a mutual save. The Agent in question could not bring themself to eliminate or even mind-wipe the witness, and in fact befriended her while hiding out at her apartment for the days needed to create a temporary portal back to the Boiling Isles. A communication crystal was left, capable to doing little more than transmission of text and sound messages, and they kept in touch.

Camilia Noceda knows Lilith Clawthorne better than anyone in two dimensions. She knows her worries about her younger sister remaining on the run rather than seek help for what she mentally frames as a chronic medical problem (Lilith has not, quite, been able to confess the source of them), and recognizes more of her insecurities than the witch realizes she has revealed. She knows enough about the Boiling Isles to think about possibly taking a peek herself in spite of the dangers if there were a stable means of access and she did not have so many responsibilities... and also fears letting her dangerously reckless daughter know that such a place exists. Knowing Camilia the Human helps Lilith on some levels, and even as truncated and stressed as the Nocenda family is she finds herself living vicariously through them. Lilith actually suggested that young Luz spending a bit of time in an organized, regimented environment would keep her from running wild to her long-term detriment.

Oops.

At the Covention, the human accompanying her scapegrace scofflaw of a sibling looks enough like a younger and paler version of her old friend that it sets off alarms. Then she catches the name. And after that the Geas she tries to force upon Eda to 'Release Luz Noceda To The Realm Of Humans At Once' fizzles in a manner that would only make sense if goal was long fulfilled in letter and spirit.

That... can't be.

Now... she is writing a new letter to her 'Pen Pal', one that looks more like an After-Action Report than anything else. And overcomes her dread enough to send it.

So, does that mean than for Luz, Lilith was "aunt Lilith" before Eda became a mother figure to her ?

Please give me the link to this story if it have one, it's sound so good !

Last edited:
Hello. Author of The Silver Raven here. Aside from the main DMC/Owl House crossover I've been working on, I also wrote a Halloween one-shot for the story:

Hallows' Eve Havoc

It can also be found on the story's main thread. It takes place when Nero is 10 years old and during the week of Samhayne, where ghosts from the lower Hells invade the Boiling Isles in the last week of October and cause a lot of mayhem.

Hello. Author of The Silver Raven here. Aside from the main DMC/Owl House crossover I've been working on, I also wrote a Halloween one-shot for the story:

Hallows' Eve Havoc

It can also be found on the story's main thread. It takes place when Nero is 10 years old and during the week of Samhayne, where ghosts from the lower Hells invade the Boiling Isles in the last week of October and cause a lot of mayhem.
I don't understand why no one answered when i shared the story.

Also, is there a idea when chapter 11 will be posted ?

I wrote a story where Itachi is reincarnated in the boiling isles, he is amity older brother and does everything he can for her.

"lord of crows"

The story would be about Itachi' second chance at life and how he tries to be a good brother while avoiding the mystakes he made in his previous life (Because he, without a doubt, really messed up Sasuke) and adaptating to this new world with no shinobi

I wrote a story where Itachi is reincarnated in the boiling isles, he is amity older brother and does everything he can for her.

"lord of crows"

The story would be about Itachi' second chance at life and how he tries to be a good brother while avoiding the mystakes he made in his previous life (Because he, without a doubt, really messed up Sasuke) and adaptating to this new world with no shinobi
Are you going to post it on SV too?

"lord of crows"

Is he the oldest blight sibling or Edric and Emira's younger one as well ?

forums.sufficientvelocity.com

The Silver Raven (The Owl House/Devil May Cry AU)

After a drunken one-night stand, Lilith's world is thrown for a loop when she finds herself pregnant. Despite her initial reservations, she decided to raise the child with love and care, hoping to give him an unproblematic life. Of course, when you're the grandson of Sparda, trouble just has a...

I think you should read it, and if you do, please comment on spacebattles, if not the thread will be locked by the author.

Are you going to post it on SV too?

I'm not sure, there is not a lot of howl house fanfic on SV

Daemon Targaryen :

Itachi is one year younger that Edric and Emira but two year older than Amity. It actually creates tension between the twins and him since he is far above their level and people compare them to their 'little brother'

I read Silver raven on fanfiction.net, It inspired me to writte 'lord of crows'

I read Silver raven on fanfiction.net, It inspired me to writte 'lord of crows'
Wow. I can't believe a fic I wrote inspired another. Thank you and best of luck.

Now, in regards to Silver Raven, that's kind of a toughie. I'm working on Chapter 11 and I'm hoping to get it done before the end of November, but between current real life stuff, working on the final batch of Ozpin's Student Files for BlazBlue Alternative: Remnant, as well as aiming to finish Volume 2 of that story before the end of the year, I've got a pretty full plate. I'll do my best with it, but I can't exactly make any promises.

Thank you, comong from you that mean a lot to me and don't worry, take your time. I would rather wait and have quality than a small chapter with no interest. Beside I'm also busy with my studies.

Thank you, comong from you that mean a lot to me and don't worry, take your time. I would rather wait and have quality than a small chapter with no interest. Beside I'm also busy with my studies.

It would be lovely if "the Silver raven" recieved just half of the attention than blazblue alternative : Remnant,since it would mean it would at least be updated more then every months at best.

Still, it would be nice if you could come comment of the SV thread of the story, it could allow actual discussion, it's boring to have no one to discuss with regarding a story.

Do you know others good Crossovers of TOH ?

As for your own, it seemed quite clumsy and the events happened too quickly IMO.

There should had been two chapters, at least, showing his relationship with his siblings prior to him "deciding to become Itachi again".

Now, if you feel what you did is a better idea, then it's your call.

Also, the Twins are two years older than Amity, not three.

Last edited:
Back