The Many & The One (Riot God Quest)

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Riot your way into creating... creation.

Collaborative world building, with the goal of creating a setting future quests can be set in.
Age 0
Pronouns
He/Him
AWAKEN.

AWAKEN for there is work to be done.

You are the MANY, and I am the ONE. Your power is my power, and my power is limitless.

See before us. Nothing. An empty place. But there is POTENTIAL here. You are the POTENTIAL. We must take that POTENTIAL, and create… Creation. Existence. Reality.

But there must be ORDER. Because without ORDER, there is nothing, not even chaos. And so I have made three laws, to guide our task.

First; I have created TIME, and set it flowing, ever onwards. No power, even of my own, can turn it back, or cause ripples in what has already been. In this way, consistency is made. To begin with however, TIME will flow strangely as it settles in its course, and so I shall define AGES to guide our efforts.

Next; I have created the first life that shall live in creation, before it is even made; Humans. They are weak, but their POTENTIAL is great. For now they are in stasis, and cannot be changed or altered. In FIVE AGES I shall set them free, to live their lives as they see fit, but be warned; should our creation be too hostile for them to survive, my sorrow and anger shall be great.

And last; My, our, time is limited. As we build creation, we shall imbue it with our power, with ourselves, and so shall we fade. There shall be TWENTY AGES in which we shall work, and then we must pass, and the leave the world to it own.

This is how it is, and how it shall be.

Let us begin.

This is the Age of Creation. There is no limit to the scale or number of Acts, but they need at least four votes

[ ] [ACT] Act Name
- [ ] Act description

This is a Riot God Quest, drawing a lot of inspiration (and rules) from Photomajig's Gods of Chaos quest. Wanted to do this for a while, mainly so I can have a world to set future quests in, but I'm also in a creative funk at the moment and I think this could help.

As I said, I'm drawing inspiration from Photomajig, but I'm putting my own spin on things. Such as, knowing what the next Age will be early, just so you know how to prepare.

I'm also going to set out the limits for many things you can vote for. Currently there are none, but there will be starting next turn. See the following post for more information

Voting will open soon, and go on for a while

Last edited:
Rules
In a Riot God Quest you vote on Acts, changes to a world. Each Act, depending on the scale of it, needs a certain amount of votes to happen. After the vote ends, I write about how the Acts affects the world.

Each turn is called an Age, and each will have a theme. If an Act matches the theme, it can pass as a lower level. So a Cosmic scale Act can be Grand Act, a Grand Act scale Act can be a Lesser Act, a Lesser scale Act can be a Demi Act.

If you're unsure about the scale of an Act, or if it matches the Age theme, just ask.

I'm also setting limits for the amount of Acts you can vote on in a turn. Your own singular authored act doesn't count towards this total.

I'm accepting omakes of the Quest, both stories and art. Good omakes will allow you to make a free Demi-level Act for the current Age. Really good ones get Lesser-Level Acts. Age Theme dosn't apply to these reward Acts.

Demi Acts - An act of small divinity, manifesting on a local scale. Empower a single mortal. Grow a magical tree. Forge an item of power. Shape a landmark. Form a healing pool.

You can vote for any number of Demi Acts. They need three votes to pass. Any number can pass.

Lesser Acts - An act of lesser divinity, manifesting on a regional scale. Empower a community of mortals. Create a new kind of creature. Raise up a mystical forest. Form an island. Forge an artefact of great power. Sculpt a mountain.

You can vote for six Lesser Acts each turn. They need five votes to pass. Any number can pass.

Grand Acts - An act of true divinity, manifesting on a continental scale. Empower an entire race of mortals. Create a new family of life. Birth a sentient race. Shape a new continent. Make a magical ocean.

You can vote for three Grand Acts per turn. They need eight votes to pass. Four Grand Acts can occur in an Age.

Cosmic - An act of cosmic divinity, manifesting universally. Change or create a new fundamental law of reality. Shape a new planet. Craft a new plane of existence.

You can vote for 1 Cosmic Act each turn. They need 12 votes to pass. Two Cosmic Acts can occur in an Age.

I'm also going to only accept votes that use the format below. Draconian? Yes. Going to save me a lot of time later? Yes.
[ ][DEMI] Act Title
- [ ] Act description
[ ][LESSER] Act Title
- [ ] Act description
[ ][GRAND] Act Title
- [ ] Act description
[ ][COSMIC] Act Title
- [ ] Act description

Finally please keep in mind, as is standard, I'm making this up as I go along.

Last edited:
Grand Compendium
This is the primary source for all things created in this Quest. Other Compendiums will be made for large topics that require them

Laws of Creation
There are a number of systems underpinning reality, some minor, some major, and some whose true affects are yet to be seen...
The Eternal Cycle
Time & history have repeating patterns that can play out again and again. Not the same series of events, but similar story beats that can be recognised and understood. The Cycles can play out over millennia, great epics that encompass entire worlds, or they may last less than a day and take place within a single village. There are a hundred different such Cycles, and they will often be playing out in different places, at the same time. This shall also be known as Orthodox History.

For each day shall pass one after the other, every other day, a pair of stories will be intertwined and a pair of stories shall come separate; a Fated Meeting and a Fated Parting. As time passes, days become weeks- the moon passes through phases, and so too will each moon phase be associated with a different Fate, with each phase of the moon connected to its next in sequence by the same logic, each Fate leading to the next and themselves through their recurrence; for there is truly only one Fate, eternal but mercurial in its shifting forms. Those Ordained Births which fall on these days will be pulled inexorably in the direction of their Fate, like the tides before the moon.

The passing of weeks soon becomes the passing of months and years, and these too shall have their own tones and moods to color them. These natural trends will shift endlessly with time, shading the world in with their symbolism and tendencies. With each passing year, the Fates which are bound to the Moon shall change accordingly to match the styling of the year.

The number of Months will be as many as there are alternative interpretations of the same dominant concept, and the number of Years will be as many as until the world runs dry of novel concepts to assign them; their number determined by the number of unique Bisurits in the world to represent. But there will, ultimately, be a finite number of Concept-Years and Concept-Months, at which point, the world will repeat itself, retreading once more the same ground, the same days and weeks and months and years in the same order.

Such has Fate itself predetermined; that the number of higher order concepts which will be conceived of and revered as so divine as to give birth to Bisurit, shall within Orthodox History be no greater or fewer than one thousand and seventy eight. For each of these Concept-Years, none will have a number of Concept-Months less than eight or greater than fourteen by simple matter of circumstance- all those lower order concepts too distinct from them to count as part of them not gaining Bisurits at all, or dying out long before they would receive their year, and of those too specific, they would be considered as subordinate to those which already have months of their own.

The length of Orthodox History may be doubled, and doubled again by the creativity of those beyond Fate, but this is restricted- with each Concept-Year added, the standards for what may count as a 'unique Bisurit' will grow more strict. At the first doubling, further Concept-Months of those Concepts-Years already within Orthodox Fate may no longer be added, and at the second doubling, all those Bisurits which once before existed but faded away before their time as a Concept-Year will be discarded as non-viable should they reemerge, extending into perpetuity. At the third doubling, eight thousand six hundred and twenty four years, Black Swans will no longer be born to defy Fate.

When the time of renewal comes, the Ordained Births and Ordained Deaths, the Fated Meetings and Fated Partings, all of Ordained History once determined, will repeat- unless disrupted by a power from beyond Orthodox History. These include those Remnants of the Far Shore, as well as all those who are born upon the single extra day of a Leap Year, those born as Fateless and Lucky; or under an Eclipse, those born as Fateless and Unlucky. There shall be a Leap Year every 12 years, and there shall be an Eclipse every 13, and every 154 years there will be a time when the Eclipse may fall upon a Leap Year- to give rise to a single wild card of epic proportions.

These Black Swans will, through their mere presence in the world, introduce alternative paths for the world to take, both positive and negative- each of them wholly unique in both their intrinsic nature and integral character.

Bisurits
A Bisurit is formed when a physical thing, place, a myth or even a concept has belief invested in it. Although a Bisurit is non-sentient, it does have some form of intelligence, with it's own moods. For a person to harness Bisurit (also called Binding) they must first understand it, and then subdue it. For instance, if a person wished to Bind themselves to the Bisurit of Swords, they must know and acknowledge all aspects of the sword. To then subdue it they must face down its nature, so for the Sword Bisurit it might involve allowing themselves to be cut. Gaining a deeper understanding over time strengthens the Binding.

The process of Binding is different for every Bisurit. Failing to connect, perhaps caused by reluctance to cut deeply, can cause the Biscuit to lash out, causing physical or even mental damage; such as inflicting a deliberate wound. The blow can change in scale depending on the power of the Bisurit, how poor the attempted connection is, or even simple luck. By contrast, some can unconsciously Bind themselves if they grow to understand something well enough.

There are three kinds of Bisurit, each acting differently. Physical Bisurits are connected to something tangible, scaling from a single item of power to entire mountain ranges. They are in some ways the simplest Bisurit; it is easier to understand something you can see and feel, and the Bisurit will rarely change.

A Mythical Bisurit on the other hand can change as the story it is related to changes over time, as it is told by different people and adapted to different cultures. This means there may be variations of the "same" Bisurit, although those that believe the original story will retain the Bisurit how it was.

Conceptual Bisurits are the most complex and multifaceted. Despite the best efforts of mortals, it is hard to fully grasp fundamental aspects of reality or grand ideas, so there will be different approaches creating different Bisurits, that may over time mix, join and split as the beliefs carried by those that are Bound to it do the same.

Even if someone successfully Binds to Bisurit without issue, there are risks. You need to permanently maintain the belief that allowed you to Bind to the Bisurit, else it will painfully reject you. Drawing upon a Bisurit too much can cause it to alter you; first mentally, but eventually physically. Overusing a Bisurit of Swords will cause you to try and solve all your problems with a blade, after which your fingers turn into blades. The Bisurit associated with a folk hero may cause you to act only as they would, followed by your feature shifting to match theirs. Perhaps the most drastic risk comes with drawing too deeply on a Conceptual Bisurit; you become part of that concept, being removed near entirely from existence.

The power of a Bisurit can be worth it however. Those bound to the most powerful, or can alter reality on a whim, and even minor ones provide advantageous skills and tricks. Even seemingly weak Bisurit can grant surprising abilities, depending on the level of understanding. The sheer variety of them means you never know what you might face. That's not to say all Bisurits are used for combat; someone bound to the Bisurit of Bountiful Harvest would be highly valued in farming communities. Scholars might attempt to Bind to Bisurit that will be useful to their studies.

Finally, it is possible to Bind to multiple Bisurits. Doing so increases the risk of failure, especially if the Bisurits are opposing. If a Bisurit of any type falls out of use it dies, and cannot be reborn. All this shall come much later however. Currently there are none to generate the necessary belief, or Bind themselves.

Explosion Energy
The first great detonation, Explosion Energy is explosions, creation and destruction in a single act. Like waves it spreads across creation, waxing and waning and Exploding for eternity. There will always be appreciation for wildness and untamed existence. Things that last only a short while but burn bright shall be considered art, but so too are the long lasting as they are contrast, unending Explosions.

Where Explosion Energy gathers it can also cause miraculous or strange things to occur. And when it is concentrated in a single location, it can detonate, causing momentous occasions to take place.

Phenomena
Lesser structures, that might be limited to certain areas of existence.

Light
Light is a physical thing, although it has little substance. Like water it pools and flows, building against walls before cascading down the other side. Using mirrors, or even shiny surfaces, it is possible to trap and contain light. It could then be used to craft lanterns or torches. Otherwise light will slowly evaporate, leaving nothing behind. Despite how it sounds, Light is not deadly; except maybe in large quantities.

Leylines
Invisible channels of power in the World and The Spheres. They are designed to boost the potential of mortals that dwell near them. This effect is most pronounced where multiple lines meet, forming nexuses. The Spheres only have limited but well structured networks, while in the World they are far stretching and varied.

Bangs
Sometimes Explosion Energy forms into singularities called "Bangs" that explode, suck back in the energy, explode again, endlessly.

Piano Measurement
A system of distance measurement based upon the Fake Piano.
1 Piano length = Six feet / 1.8288 meters
1 key = 1/88th of a Piano length

Curse of Forbidden Fruits
During the Third Age, the Choir of Ruin mutated one-sixth of all plants in creation, forcing on them additional negative properties unintended by their creators. The mutant plants can gain anywhere between one to four of the following attributes;

Poisonous - capable of poisoning others, through ways various & malign

Cruel - passively causes pain & physical injury

Parasitic - lives at the expense of other living things, stealing resources & life

Dangerous - actively tries to hurt or kill others

However, a full half of these mutated plants also gained a single positive attribute, one that might make life more likely to seek them out, despite the threat. These attributes are;

Healing - some part of this plant has healing properties

Edible - Not only is part of this plant tasty, it is nutritious too

Useful - has some use in crafting, or as a tool, like it's bark being good for writing on

Beautiful - pleasing to the eye in some way, such as having a beautiful flower

The way each plant expresses their mutation can vary, between their original species and the combination of attributes.

Symphonic Crafting
During the making of an item, should the creator sing with emotion and passion, then the item shall gain special properties. These will depend on the emotion, what the item actually is, and its quality. While there are passive effects, such items unleash their full potential when their user also passionately sings. The item also aids this, drawing upon the inner emotions of the user. However if an attempted user cannot sing, or lacks strong emotions, they cannot use such an item or create one.

Entities
Many are the Beings that inhabit existence, but some stand above others, be it for their singular nature or the great power they posses.
The One & The Many
The One is Many and the Many are One. They have the power to Act, changing the laws and shape of creation in varying scale. However they shall only last for Twenty Ages; have put all of themselves into existence.

The Golden Watcher
Created to stand sentinel over creation. His power is vast, able to destroy entire continents in but a blink.

The Hero
Seen by their viewer as the archetypal heroic figure, and act as such being brave in spite of the odds and with the strength to defeat any challenge. However the Hero is not perfect. In a simple, good versus evil conflict they shall come forth to fight, but for a more complex one - a civil war perhaps, or mutual aggression - the Hero will not act.

Remnants
Echoes of Cycles, amalgamations of people, places and events. They hold great knowledge about the Cycle they were created by, and so hold some power over it. The Remnants' greatest wish is to break the patterns of History, but in the Far Shore are powerless, and cannot leave. The living can travel to their realm and commune with the Remnants. In return for the echo's power, or the ability to summon them from the Far Shore, the Remnant will have them act against the Eternal Cycle, disrupting it and breaking the chains of fate. For a time.

The Mountain King
With the body of a muscled human and the horned head of a bull, his monstrous appearance belies his wise & kind nature. He is the benevolent ruler of a Kingdom that neverwas, or is not yet. Although the King sees violence as a last resort, he is protective of his mountain Dovrefjell, guarding it with a two-pronged spear and immense strength.

Delightful Detonator
Born from a Bang shaped like a womb, infused with Explosive Energy, and also known as The Primeris Creación. Beautiful and wild, his whims fickle yet his base principals are unchanging. In appearance he has the body of a human, standing a Piano and a quarter tall, with skin as black as the Void before The Biggest Bang. His hair is a riot of shifting red, gray & orange. His eyes are most striking, for they hold the truest of explosions, and match those of his creator.

The Detonator exists both in the physical world, but also the liminal space of Explosion Energy. His eyes can see it swirl, explode and implode endlessly. As a being of E.E, reality distorts around them, and he can manipulate the Energy to defend himself; using its creation potential to rebuild himself, or its entropy aspect to erase things. However the Detonator knows to be responsible with his power.

His first memory is of an indeterminate figure, holding him as a child. From the figure's explosive eyes the Detonator finds the meaning of his life. "I know that I am truly Loved, for the Explosion is my life, and my Life the explosion." He is invariably connected to this knowledge, allowing him to Bind fully to his own self-made Bisurit.

The Dovreir
Three regal creatures, sovereign of the element of their birth. Named for, and dwell near, the mountain Dovrefjell.

Terraus The Earthshaker is carved from the earth itself; a white marble bull, with tail, eyes, hooves and horns made from purest gold, standing two pianos tall (12 feet). He is stoic and regal, slow to anger, but with an explosive rage and tendency towards violence. He claims the earth and all within as his domain. With merely a hoofstep Terraus can cause earthquakes and reshape the land, but he rarely does so except in anger.

Aerotrix the Stormbringer coalesces from the winds of the endless sky, a jade peahen one piano tall (6 feet). Wild and imperious, the sky and all that walk under it are hers. Aerotrix is deeply prideful, uncaring of the consequences of her actions and severely punishing those she perceives as slighting her. With a flap of her wings, Aerotrix can create storms and directing the winds, which she does freely and often.

Hydroior the Floodmaker is born and made from the seafoam of Potential, three pianos long (18 feet) with long fins. Their kingdom is the sea, and all who swim in it. Sometimes calm and majestic, other times violent and terrifying, Hydroior is unpredictable with shifting moods, but they are mostly friendly. Using their fins, Hydroior can command water and change the tide's flow.

Gardeners of Stone
Cores of intelligence that allow for simple minds placed within an aluminium mechanism that allow for movements with pistons, drawing energy from their own Physical Bisurits. On top this is an exoskeleton of reflective gold & plates of black clay, giving the constructs the appearance of ants. There are twelve constructs, that can fit into two "models"; six Ants, that are better with fine detail and soft rock, and six Termites, which are better with harder materials and larger carving. They scale from two keys in width to an entire piano.

Illustreeous Queen
Created to be a guardian of nature, human in form but created from various plant parts. Flesh from Giant Mushrooms for her body, moss from the Creeping Forest as hair, and Crystals from the Crystals Trees made into a crown. She also has pointed ears, and diamonds for eyes. She is imbued with a protective fury for nature.

Illu, as she is called for short, is capable of rapidly growing or shrinking and spreading benevolent or malevolent spores. She also let out madness inducing scream, as well as controlling plants to some degree.

The Witch
An Agent of Momentum and Potential, it is her task to prevent stagnation. Her eyes can see the potential of all things, and she seeks out those that are content but static, but with the possibility of great destinies. She knows actually how to meddle in their lives, directly or indirectly, to push them towards fulfilling their potential. Her appearance is insubstantial as mist; sometimes she can appear old, with a hooked nose and a walking stick, and sometimes she can be young with a smug smile and braided hair. The Witches' writ is to be in the background of stories, never the main player.

Cosmology
Creation can be split roughly into three kinds of existence. There are the Physical realms, such as The World, where logic and order rule. There are the Plains, sub-realties with varying laws and form, such as the Far Shore. And there are the In-Between; places of reality but not. This includes the Void, the emptiness that was once all there was.
The Primordial Sea
An ocean of infinite potential, the foundation of creation. All things possible and impossible form with it, briefly coming into existence before being pulled apart. Some islands of order rise above the swell however, unchanging. The World is one such island, although unique.

The Titan Forge
A colossal forge found on one the islands of order. Equipped with a complete collection of smithing tools, the forge also contains a Divine Flame, a font of potential and creation, as well as its guardian; a Spirit of Creation. Although incorporeal, it is able to cloak itself in Divine Fire to create a towering avatar, which it shall do when the forge is threatened. Most of the time however, the Spirit shall aid those who come to work at the forge, drawing materials from the Primordial Sea and guiding their art.

With the aid of the Spirit of Creation, and in the heat of the Divine Power, it is possible to forge Bisurit Relics, items that are Binded to Bisurits in ways that otherwise would be impossible. Anyone that holds the relic can access the power of the Bisurit, but for the item to be successfully forged it must be thematically resonant to the Bisurit; a Bisurit of Smithing would need a hammer, or a Bisurit of War would need some kind of weapon. All the Relic share the same golden hue, no matter the materials used to construct them.

The Spheres
Seven crystal orbs, the size of mountains, that hang above the Primordial Sea. Glowing with light, each orb is hollow, with internal gravity pushing down to the curved surface. Four of the spheres have been turned into the Eden Spheres, gardens made ready for the coming of Mankind, and designed after one of the four seasons. Each is controlled by a Spirit that has populated their sphere with an array of flora that can survive that environment.

The Spring Sphere is a place of constant bloom, where flowers never close and trees always carry fruit. The weather can vary between temperature heat and light rains, with bracing winds.

The Summer sphere is one of comfortable heat, where dry plants sway in the cool breeze. Gnarled trees produce juicy fruits, fed by sudden but brief downpours.

The Autumn sphere is one of soft chills and bronzed leaves. There are fields waiting to be harvested, and groves covered by a carpet of leaves.

The Winter sphere lies in perpetual frost, with snow falling "downwards" from the center of the world. Despite the cold, food is still in abundance; berry bushes fruit daily, and hardy vegetables can be found beneath the snow.

The unclaimed Spheres, although not intelligent, can change their environment to best suit whatever life comes to live inside them.

Currently all the Spheres have a population of Silvervines.

Unnamed Hall of The Watcher
A fold of existence that is the dwelling of the Golden Watcher, as well The Hero. Those that die in the name of good, those who search for adventure, or those that break from their role in The Eternal Cycle shall be taken here, made immortal in the face of all but battle, to join the Watcher's vigil over creation.

The Far Shore
Found at the very edge of Existence, where the Remnants form and dwell. The living may travel there temporally through near-death experiences.

The Domain of Destruction, Dwelling of Acclamation and Creation
Found within the liminal space of Explosion Energy, this is a place of constant change, shifting and remaking itself, a mighty explosion in its own right. Sometimes it is a great hall of stone, crackling with errant lightning. Sometimes it is a forest of cherry trees, whose blossoms dance in the air. The realm also recreates scenes of the greatest "explosions" that have been and will be; great battles, natural disasters, performances of art and forging of great items, creation and destruction across a wide spectrum.

At the centre of the domain, but in truth the domain itself, is The Segundas Creacío, the Spark of Creation. When guided by a will it has the power to change the course of an object or being's fate, erasing it on a conceptual level. It does this by changing their own self explosion from Creation to Entropy. At the same time however, the Entropy becomes Creation, and it is remade into something new of equal significance. The one who guided the Segundas Creacío is then ejected from the Domain, their own Explosion spent. Only by remaking their Explosion can they return to the Domain, to the Segundas Creacío, and use its awesome power once more.

To some the domain may seem like a maze, a challenge, for those that want to reach the Segundas Creacíon and utilize a force that, while a most bare echo, gives them the power of The Many for a brief second. But in truth, it is the final destination and home for those that have grasped the true meaning & beauty of Explosions; those beings have gained so much Understanding they are Bangs in their own right.

This is a place of pondering and understanding, where they can observe the Universe and its seemingly opposing nature. There are rooms in which one can view the Explosions that happened throughout their own lives, rooms where one could rest in, rooms clearly made for the possibility of food and relaxation. For now there are no routes to reach the domain; even if there were beings to find it.

The World
The primary scene of history, The World is a bubble of reality. It is comprised of Earth and Sky, and the majority of it's land is capable of supporting life.
At the border between the Primordial Ocean and the World is the first Edge, where reality begins to break apart. Light illuminates less, the flow of time slows until it stops, and the boundaries between all things weaken, sometimes vanishing entirely. The second Edge of the World has the same effects, but it does not expand; it lies deep within the Earth and is a static, unchanging barrier that can never be broken through.

The Earth is a mix of biomes and landscapes, at the moment gray and lifeless. Some areas experience the flow of seasons, while others have extremes of weather, like endless drought or ceaseless rain. Below lie many useful but mundane resources, in vast quantities.

The Sky of the World is a blue void apparently without end. Should you rise from the ground up, you would eventually reach a point where the effect of gravity simply ends. Things left at this altitude simply float where they are left. If you continued rising however, you would find that the Earth is now above you, not below. This is due to the distorted geometry of the Sky, and you would find yourself landing someplace other than where you lifted off.

In the Sky, always out of reach, are the Sun, Moon and Stars. In a continuous dance they move from one horizon to the other. All produce Light; the Sun most off all in a flood that sweeps across the land at dawn. The moon passes through phases, and the stars are placed at random.

Forest of Fluttering Sounds
A forest of large cherry trees, always in full bloom, branches heavy with flowers and cherries. The volume of foliage is so great, little light reaches the forest floor, which itself is covered by a carpet of pink petals. As the wind blows, the shadows of the trees seem to sway separately from the foliage. Those that explore the forest will hear strange fluttering sounds, apparently without source. Often they are driven to paranoia.

Spore Forest
A vast cluster of giant mushrooms. They stand as tall as a hundred humans, and ten wide around their base. These shrooms stand for a decade, before sporing another massive spore cloud and rapidly decaying. When another decades pass, the mushrooms shall begin to grow again, reaching their full growth in only two phases of the Moon.

The Shining Forest
Crystal trees that grow light absorbing fruit. During the day the fruits are almost painful to look at, but they can be used as sources of illumination. Once harvested, they retain their glow for between six to ten hours, depending on their size and ripeness. Given the fruits are also crystal, it might be ill-advised to eat them.

The Creeping Forest
These plants are somewhat mobile; able to send tendrils slithering across the ground like worms. Sometimes when disturbed they will lash out, striking like a snake with heavy force.

The First Throne
A throne grown from the stone beneath it. When the wearer of The First Crown sits upon the Throne, they become linked to the surrounding area, allowing them to Bind themselves to what will become the Bisurit of The First Realm. The Throne lies on a rocky outcropping near a river, which has a vast field of Rice growing on it's banks.

The Promised Land
An oasis of harmony where none shall lack anything. Covering an area of only 6,758,400 Piano Lengths squared, the land shall provides for any life that dwells within. Nothing shall starve or suffer, and they shall live in peaceful bliss until the day they die.

Oracle Pool
A small pool of water within a hidden underground grotto. Those that submerge themselves completely within can observe any location, but are limited by the amount of time they can spend within the water.

Dovrefjell
A lonely mountain, home of the Mountain King and his kingdom of caves and memories. The three Dovreir dwell in the area around the mountain.

Garden of Stone
A perfectly hollow sphere deep within The World. Those inside are drawn towards the outside of the sphere. Inside are statues depicting the forms of life in The World during the 2nd Age. New levels of the Garden, with depictions of new life, are constantly being carved by the Gardeners. Instructions for creating machines like the Gardeners are carved within the inner sphere.

The Ocean of Trees
Created by The Many to be a prison for the Dearth. A vast forest of giant, pillar like trees that stands inside a bowl of sunken earth, with the highest trees taller than the surrounding land. Size alone would not stop the Dearth however, and so the jungle was given the ability to adapt, to change, to shape itself to the task of imprisoning a threat that is itself ever changing.

The lowest levels of the Ocean is deeper even than the sunken earth, with thick roots burrowing through soil and stone to find the nutrients the trees need to continue their war. Although the Dearth could feasibly burrow their way to freedom, they shall find the way blocked more surely than above. Just above the roots lie a maze of tunnels and thick tree trunks, lightless except for the shine of bioluminescent organisms above. Sight is useless, so the other senses must compensate. The vast majority of Dearth are trapped here, in constantly moving swarms that seek more food, or else a way out.

The forest floor is covered by plants designed to hinder the Dearth. Poisons, thorns, foul smells; all the weapons available to the plant kingdom are on display here, along with floating organisms that give off a shifting light. Dearth can be found here, but rarely.

Above the branches of the pillar trees form a net, joining in ways normal growth cannot, and covered by more deadly plants in excess of below. The bioluminescent light is gone, but it is replaced by the merest trickles from above. Such state of affairs continues, reaching mysterious heights, but by now an escaping Dearth has reached the level of the surrounding lands and can escape. Few shall be the number of those abominations that escape, but each shall spread like locusts.

Everyglade Isle
A slowly growing island in the middle of a slowly growing lake. On the isle grows a single example of every type of Flora present within The World, from giant mushrooms to crystal trees, from fruitful bushes to moving cacti.

Each plant will live out their natural life cycle, except for the fact that they cannot reproduce, even in ways magical, for the soil of the island is unnaturally infertile. Only when a plant dies a new example of it grows from nothing elsewhere on the isle. Should a type of plant go extinct in the wider world however, then a new example of it will not be created.

Although it is not obvious, a mysterious fate lies upon the plants of this isle; should they be uprooted and planted elsewhere, perhaps by future beings that wish to make use of them, the results might not be what they expect…

Races
The Races of Creation are scattered across it's plains. Some have blood that run close, while others could not be more different.
Humans
Currently in stasis in the Void. To be released at the start of the Fifth Age.

Huamagi
Also known as The First Men, or The World's People. Created as a cosmic prank by One of The Many, and scattered across creation at the start of the 4th Age.

Fauna
Many are the creatures of existence. These are only a few of the notable ones.
Dearths
The first creation of the Choir of Ruin. A rat-sized wasp, the wings of a dragonfly, and an unsettling number of legs. They are filled with a great appetite, and the more they eat the larger they grow. Once they reach a certain size, the true horror of the Dearth is revealed; they split, forming two new small instances. Depending on their parent's diet and their spawning environment, the Dearth can adapt and change appearance such as gaining gills or wings changing color.

There are certain rules that decide what a Dearth prefers to eat, although in truth they can devour anything, organic or inorganic. Their First of Kin, the original Dearth made by the Choir of Ruin, devoured anything they encountered. But when they split, and from then on, the new-born Dearth gain a preference for the first thing they eat. So they might eat bark, and so prefer wood from then on. However the Dearth can be forced to eat other things. If they are hungry, and lack their desired foodstuff, they will whatever they can find. If something attacks a Dearth, they will attack them and devour anything they consider belonging to an enemy. And if a Dearth eats the same thing for a long time, and has not had the chance to split, they will find something new and tasty to eat.

Individual Dearths are dumb animals, but when part of a swarm they are mentally linked, and gain cunning, able to coordinate and work towards a single goal. That is not to say they are intelligent, or sentient. The Dearth live to devour, and that is all they shall do. A Swarm is impossible to negotiate with, or even converse with at a higher level.

Dearth swarms that are too different from each other - maybe their feeding habits are too different, their forms too varied - shall attack and consume each other. Because the Dearth are always what they eat, Dearth that feed on their kind shall become even more monstrous.

If you were mad enough to keep one as a pet, you'd need to prevent them from over feeding, or repeatedly consuming the same thing. If a Dearth swarm comes too close to your "tamed" example, its mind shall be subsumed by the Swarm, and you may find yourself its next meal.

Nameless Things
Unintelligent, slimy and tentacled, with only the desire to nibble and lick at the foundations of The World. They are found in the deepest part of the oceans of The World. Fight near constantly for dominance, with fish and octopi being born from their remains.

Creepy Crawlies
Created from the Dearth, bugs and arachnids retain some of their characteristics; an endless hunger, although lesser than their progenitor's. Growth when eating, then splitting into two new instances. They have the capability to evolve slightly every new "generation".

Flora
The plant kingdom is wide and varied across Creation.
Dancing Cactus
Their limbs sway in the wind, almost like dancing; but the truth is they can move under their own power. Although not true beings, they are sentient, and show pack dynamics. Huddling together in groups, they use their spines as defence mechanisms to fend off predators, while also engaging in psychological warfare. When a potential threat looks away from them, they shift; changing the positions of their limbs and moving from where they stood. This causes the threat to doubt their perception & memory. Should the cactus be actually attacked, they can let out a sharp scream, both to surprise the enemy and to alert their fellow cacti.

The cactus are unnaturally proficient at collecting and storing water, able to hold within themselves far more than would be expected. If befriended, they can share this water, as well as trying to include the person in dancing activities. In contrast to their scream, the cactus can also produce sweet fluting tunes.

Sky Forest
Plants, ranging from beautiful flowers to large "trees", all floating along in the wind. They are capable of drawing nutrients need from the air.

Emotion Flowers
A lily flower that produces emotion inducing pollen. A hardy plant, it can survive on the most meagre nutrients, but are rare and don't grow in groups. The emotion produced depends on the growing conditions of the lily, but also primarily chance. It can only induce that one emotion, and the color of the plant's petals correspond to the emotion; sadness for blue, yellow for happiness, red for anger, etc etc in numerous shades. The effect is short-lived and weak if the lily is smelled, longer & stronger if eaten, but doing so can cause addiction, psychoses, and hallucinations.

Sweet Berries
Small bushes that carry low hanging berries. The berries start green, but as they ripen they turn red or blue, growing to the size of a marble. Juicy and sweet, they don't bruise easily and last a long time. When heated they turn into a pleasant goo.

Moon Sap Plants
A strange plant that feeds on moonlight. It turns it into silvery sap exuded from the plant's roots, which eats away at the soil and stone surrounding the plant until a small pool is made. The pool's liquid can also collect moonlight, feeding it back to it's plant. Deep within the pools, at the bottom of the root system, grow seeds the size of sand grains, each with six legs. When something enters the pool, the seeds will try to cling onto it, and be carried far away from it's parent. The seed can wait practically forever until it lands on fertile ground, where it shall burrow itself and begin to grow. The plant itself can only live for a century and a day; after which it shall turn to purest silver, the sap pool around it evaporating over time.

The Basic Tree
Only a single instant of this tree grows in the wild. It is mostly mundane, apart from its fruits, which are both tasty and unnaturally filling. The tree also always carries enough fruits for any that reaches for one.

Silvervines
The seeds of this plant can remain dormant if conditions are not right to grow, and when they do they become silvery vines. This plant has the Potential to form a telepathic network between themselves, but they lack a sentience to use such an ability. In truth, the Silvervine are not yet complete, and need more time and power…

Artefacts
There are numerous Artefacts made by the Many, with varying shape and purpose. A few things are common however; Artefacts cannot be damaged or destroyed unless it is done so by another Artefact, or if the Many Acts against them. Artefacts will not suffer the ravages of time, unless it is part of their design. And Artefacts will always find their way into the possession of one who can use them, no matter how long it takes.
Helm of Wisdom
Inside this silver helmet is a Spirit of Wisdom that has full knowledge of all things in creation, mundane and mythical, that constantly updates every time something new is made. The Helm also has the ability to flight, and teleporting wherever it wishes.

The Helm's goal is to find a worthy, heroic mortal that can best use its knowledge to protect and improve the lives of others. The sum total of knowledge would be impossible for a mortal mind to hold, and so the spirit acts as an advisor and filter. It can also, with its wearer's permission, control their body.

Wearing the Helm grants a number of affects, aside from knowledge. The wearer gains photographic memory, the power to discern truth from lies, and speak all languages without effort. They are also protected from mental attacks and intrusions.

The Fake Piano
The Fake Piano plays an enchanting song that causes any that hear it to fall into a trace of sorrow and nostalgia. If they are not able to escape they die, but if they do survive they gain resistance to the song and other forces that attempt to change their emotional state. They also gain powers over Light, able to generate it and manipulate it into any form they desire.

Should someone claim the Piano by playing a piece of music perfectly upon it, they shall become its master. Alongside the previous effects, they can use the Piano to manipulate a person's emotions. But the Piano's music no longer grants its abilities to those that hear it.

Currently within the Forest of Fluttering Sounds, which grew up around it.

The First Crown
Grants its wearer an aura of authority that all must respect. It does not cause total observance, but those under its effect will be easier to bend to the wearer's wishes.

The Myriad Shield
A shield of interlocking parts, whose pieces are held together by an unknown force. At it's users command, the shield can split apart and to from "force-fields" that can block most things. The shield can only be used by those that will use it to defend; those that wish to use it to do harm are repulsed.

Constants of The Many
Each Constant was pulled from the Ocean of Potential by one of The Many, blessed to be their immortal representatives in Existence, before then tossed The World. To live after them, even as they disappear forever, these Constants will survive the Eternal Cycle; their position in the universe affixed to Fate, such that even should they eventually be destroyed they will later re-emerge in some fashion, if only by the implausible miracles Explosions can bring. Their aesthetic and personality aligned with inborn purpose, they exist not as avatars but as conduits of the ephemeral whims and ideals of the Many in each of their different faces, to with time grow into those aspects of existence as the Many themselves fade with the passing of ages.

They will of course never be so great as the main characters and shapers of history, but neither should they ever be as pitiful as to be mere background characters. Come the time the Many have truly gone from this World, given all of themselves to it, the Constants will be as powerful as is appropriate for their chosen role in Fate, their strength rising and falling with the Eternal Cycles to suit the context they exist within; and they do have some choice. For while they are not unshackled from Fate entirely as Black Swans are, they could have been, and around and through them Fate is woven - for they, that have been born outside of Fate, have been made again party to it. This gives them a degree of privilege as designers in destiny, with the power to make small, temporary edits to Orthodox History; only within the margins, in the places where fate holds little definition, but this includes their own place within it. In this way Fate is kept from becoming stagnant, from falling into the same endless patterns.

Grandfather's Tales
Every six months a new tale appears within this magical book. Currently the tales only consist of beautiful illustrations, but once language is invented it shall include words. These stories can include fictionalized versions of the Cycles of Orthodox History, but does the book dictate Fate or vice versa? The book is capable of teleporting itself to its preferred owners; those mortals of great age that have become "Grandfathers", either due their children bearing their own offspring, or attaining such a position in a community. The book shall arrive somewhere inconspicuous, such as below a bed or on a packed bookshelf and rewrite itself into the language of it's owner, where applicable. Once its owner dies, the book travels to a new grandfather, while also renaming itself after its last owner. It's first (and current name) was "Maxim's Tales".

Last edited:
Act History
The Many From One by Dragonofelder
Created Many, and set in their twenty age limit

Flow of Time by Dragonofelder
Set in motion Time, making it eternally consistent (i.e. time travel cannot cause paradoxes) and defined the Ages.

Creation of Humanity by Dragonofelder
Made human beings, but left them in stasis until the fifth Age.

[X] [ACT] Magic system - "Bisurit" by Bylba
"Bisurit" is a concept that is difficult to describe. There are Bisurites of stones, wildflowers, streams, western wind, seas, mountains, sun and even concepts and feelings associated with intelligent beings.

It is easiest to imagine Bisurit as a separate magical source arising from the belief of intelligent beings (not only people) in its existence. This source gives energy that allows you to influence yourself and, to some extent, other Bisurites.

Bisurit cannot be considered intelligent and sentient; arising from faith, he behaves like an amoeba. To connect to it, you need to face its nature and somehow understand and "subdue" it.

This would be easy to do if people believed that hurricanes were safe and that guns did no harm. As we know this is not so. If you want to connect to the Bisurit of the sword, even the weakest of them, then be prepared that if you do not have enough to cut and bleed.

Bisurit has its own danger. If a reasonable person connected to it forgets to control himself, he ceases to be careful. Well. Bisurit begins to "absorb" the user. After all, he who is connected to the Bisurit of the Night cannot love the sun.

Each Bisurit has its own strength and "depth". It depends on the faith of the people. (Although, if people who believe in "Merciful Night" suddenly disappear, then the bisurit will disappear along with the last user.) The general truths are as follows:
1) The stronger the bisurit, the more difficult it is to connect to it and the more difficult it is to save oneself.
2) The less Bisurit, the easier it is to connect and the easier it is to save yourself. (Less the pressure of faith)
3) If Bisurite is very "transparent" and cannot be seen and touched, then it is very difficult to connect to it and its influence will be imperceptible but exhausting its constancy. (Example: In the city they believe in the Phantom Thief, this belief is difficult to connect to, but it gives interesting abilities along with kleptomania)
4) You can connect to many Bisurites, but you need the experience of generations to develop non-conflicting and safe combinations. Or you must be a damn strong-willed cool chad. That's also possible.

[X] [Act] The Biggest Bang! by Nigerian Duck
Before there as creation, there was nothing. The void was all encompassing, created by The One to be a ground for a world teeming with Life, Mystery, Death, with much and more. In that infinite darkness of non-existence, the only ones there were him a nd The Many. And before that nothing…THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION!

A Domineering Detonation, a Combustion of Creation, an Explosion of Entropy! The One Many who thought of this idea sought to begin this world with an absolute, and set it off with a Bang, annoucning to what non-existence there was that the time was now for existence! And the greatest existence, it saw, was that of an EXPLOSION!

Filling the entirety of the space given by The One, a volume of Energy filled the place, extending the borders of the world, coming back into itself, and spreading out once again to truly explode!

The Bang created something beautiful. A tear jerking experience for all those who would have witnessed it, who could have witnessed it, who should have witnessed it. A beautiful uneaething of light for one's Sight, a melody encompassing the beauty of Sound, a strength and force assaulting the sense of Touch with an unmistakeable bastion of power, a Smell of everything from what has existed to what will exist, and yes, even Taste in the form of WILDNESS, of FREEDOM, BEAUTY, the essence of the UNTAMED and UNBOUNDED!

It was at at moment that the universe's history was recorded. The Biggest Bang was the very first artform to have come of this world. A fleeting assuage to the senses that could hardly be put into what will one day be called "words". In fact…it would not be incorrect for one to say that Art…is an Explosion!

The moment it touched anything, it instantaneously unmade it, and within a trillionth of a nanosecond remade it perfectly to how it was previously. This (on the surface) does nothing, but the One of the Many knows that it was to establish the presence of what is the Eternal Explosion, defined in the very next paragraph.

In everything, there is an explosion. What is Creation, but an explosion of something into existence? What is Entropy, but a silent and cold domineering explosion of silence? What are Life, Death, Love, Hate, Observance, Ignorance, The Light, The Darkness, The Many, and even the One himself besides an EXPLOSION of beautiful and encompassing and differing attributes?

From the BANG the One of the Many allows it to ring true, far throughout the Universe and back to the center. Due to this a new natural phenomenon called Explosion Energy comes into being, declared. If one were to define it, they'd say it's the "ability to do work, because explosion". The volume, velocity, and viscosity of it are in perfect accordance to bring about EXPLOSIVE GENERATION and UNCONTROLLABLE DEVASTATION. He weaved (what, you think he'd do something so BORING AND LAME?!) EXPLODED this into the laws and natural processes of reality, coupled within the Advancing and Receding waves from the Biggest Bang!

And as that happened, the Biggest Bang echoed through Time and beyond forevermore. Invisible and intangible waves of Explosion Energy ran back and forth in the Universe, reverberating constantly and creating their own offshoots of Bangs, little singularities of Explosion Energy that explode, suck in all their energy back in, split the energy, explode again, then suck that back in. Why don't they explode and fall apart into Explosion Energy?

Isn't it obvious? IT'S BECAUSE IT'S AN EXPLOSION! THEY THEMSELVES ARE CENTERED AS THEIR OWN "Temporary Eternal Explosion", CAUSING THEM TO REMAIN IN FORM WHILE GIVING OFF ENERGY. WEIRD? SURE. A LITTLE CONFUSING? MAYBE. EXPLOSIVE? OH YEAAAAAH!

Pretty much nothing at this current stage of Creation can interact with E.E, but its effects are felt in the world. There'll always be room for the wild and it's beauty. The fleeting and quick are considered art forms for they give their all for just a temporary spark, and the long-lived and lasting are beautiful for they are constant explosions. In places where Explosion Energy is particularly strong in its advancing and receding waves, they'll experience unusual concentrations of miraculous power and highost interesting and/or unusual circumstances accumulating, and when that energy bursts into an Explosion, it tells of an Epic Event taking place.

[X][ACT] Let there be Light by Lookashiny
Light, in this world, is no mere illumination. It has substance, not a lot, but enough that it can be molded and formed, placed on torches or in lanterns to bring into dark places. Rays can be stored, with the right tools and in the right places, and taken out for lighting the streets at night.

[X] [ACT] The Great Chain of Being by Zipf
When time ends and even death dies, there will now be something left behind at the final gasp of everything; remnants of ruined worlds past will now persist at a place called the Far Shore, at the edge of the universe- an afterlife for dead worlds. These remnants will hold within them the memories, will, and powers of those who left the greatest mark upon their history, in themselves embodying what has been lost in the Battle against History, preserved in defiance of both fate and reason.

Remnants cannot leave this mysterious place of their own will, for they have already had their time and are as such now 'embedded' into the Far Shore, but individuals may, through near death experience, travel to their resting place and commune with them- and learn the means to summon them, or otherwise receive their favor. Through this, the inexorable repetition of history can be disrupted, can be changed from both outside and within.

There is nothing that those who have seen history want more than to change it.

[X] [ACT] The Eternal Cycle by Abyssius
Time has a beginning and an end. History will repeat itself, with different faces, names and places, but it will always be the same.

[X][ACT] Above and Below by Andre Chaos
Earth and Sky are created. Things above are Stars, Sun and Moon in the Sky. It's impossible to reach things in the Sky - one just going to fly and fly, until they feel how gravity disappears and later changes, and then they are not directed upwards, but fly down to the Earth in another place. This is impossible and distorted geometry of the Sky. However, It's possible to make something rest in the Sky if one raise an object to the zone where gravity disappears and leave it be. The Lands go down below and outwards reaching the Edge of the World. The closer to the Edge, the darker it gets, the slower time moves and the more the boundaries between things disappear. However, the Edge of the World is thin and gradually moves further and further, leaving behind new wild lands. The World is expanding, but only as long as we create and from our creations wild lands take on a diverse look. Deep underground there is also the Edge of the World, but it is static and therefore the depth of the underworld is unchanged and incredibly deep. Lands have different climate areas: somewhere it's cold, somewhere it's hot, somewhere there are four seasons, and somewhere clouds float almost without interruption in order to shed endless rains. But mostly at the moment, the World is a rocky wasteland, with empty oceans and a breathable atmosphere, with many amazing minerals buried underground. This world is illuminated at Night by the changing Moon and many Stars, and at Day the Sun does it too. Lifeless silence reigns in the World, only rare rains or wind interrupt this primordial nothingness.

[X] [ACT] The Primordial Seas, Islands of Order by Ryumancer
Let Creation become a vast ocean, containing the potential for all things, and atop those waters we shall fashion stable islands in which life can thrive.

[X][Act] The First Crown by Tarumath
Create a crown granting an aura of authority to its wielder.

[X] [Act] Leylines by _Plague Doctor_
In preparation of the humans, systems have been put in place to boost their potential. Using a network of self-sustaining magic "pipelines" which makes the area nearby better and boosts the POTENTIAL of the humans.

[X][ACT] The Spheres by Planetary Tennis
Seven sphere of glowing fractal crystal is cast into the void. These spheres shine with internal life hollow inside they are always the perfect environment for whatever life makes it inside these shells. On the inside all things are pushed to the edge by a force like gravity where their is fresh nutritious soil that never becomes barren. These vast spheres the size of mountains are to be great gardens for the growth and cultivation of any forms of life.

[X][ACT] Fake Piano (Starlit Music Box Edition) by Ghost in the sun
A Piano apparently made of light, constantly plays a song even if any of its keys are not moving. Should someone with enough sapience come closer enough to hear its music they will put into a trance causing extreme sorrow and nostalgia hindering the person immobile until they die. If they break off the trance state on their own they will gain resistance against having their emotional state altered by an outside force and the strange ability to generate and manipulate light. If someone manages to play music on the Piano perfectly then the person shall be its new owner, alongside gaining light powers the person shall gain the ability to influence other people's emotions while playing the Piano. (But consequently the Piano loses its ability to grant light powers and emotional control resistance to other people)

[X] [Act] In Defense of Existence by VaguelyLeft
This world is new, but already the Many have split in purpose. Not extremely, or even dangerously yet. But one fears the day may come when the Many's creations threaten one another. Existence needs its own to speak for it, to defend it. So a fold in existence is made. A place parallel to the world. For now it is empty but for a single Golden Watcher, standing vigilant in observance of existence, but in time, those who surpass there place in the Great Cycle, those who die yet refuse to give up the good fight, or simply those with a heart for adventure will find their way there. From here, they will stand vigilant against that which threatens the world, until the day they are slain. For now though, the Watcher is super freaking bored.

[X][ACT] The Helm of Wisdom by ShieldCrown
A silver helmet that contain a Spirit of Wisdom within it that has a deep and vast knowledge and understanding of the ways and functions of the universe, especially anything of a mystical persuasion, that updates with the passage of time. The Helm of Wisdom is capable of independent flight and teleportation, and seeks out Heroic individuals who can make use of its knowledge for the betterment and protection of others, and to uphold Order to a lesser extent. The Spirit acts like an adviser to those who wear the helm, and can even take over (with permission of the wearer) in the event the wearer is incapacitated or unable to act. The Spirit within the Helm will grant the wearer a perfect photographic memory, the ability to detect lies and falsehoods, and the ability to speak and understand all languages, while providing protection against (anti-)memetic effects and cognitive-hazards. Finally, the Helm grants the wearer immunity to telepathic attacks and mind reading/mind control.

[X][ACT] The Hero by Redikai
In the parallel dimension of the Golden Watcher a guardian is created. The Hero. Their appearance depends on the person seeing them but they will always appear to be the hero, because they are. They're the archetypal Hero, brave, kind, powerful… and only suited for black and white conflicts. A being that will destroy the world? They are the perfect guardian to send. A complex war where both sides are marching towards total annihilation? You should find a different guardian.

[X][Cosmic] Orthodox Calendar by Zipf
Time progresses in stilted motions; the cycle is established, but not yet filled. So it must, the pattern will come to be set. The flow of history will be as such; every day, with the rising of the Sun, a new story shall begin, and every day with the rising of the Moon, an old story shall end. These will be the Ordained Births and Ordained Deaths of Orthodox History.

For each day shall pass one after the other, every other day, a pair of stories will be intertwined and a pair of stories shall come separate; a Fated Meeting and a Fated Parting. As time passes, days become weeks- the moon passes through phases, and so too will each moon phase be associated with a different Fate, with each phase of the moon connected to its next in sequence by the same logic, each Fate leading to the next and themselves through their recurrence; for there is truly only one Fate, eternal but mercurial in its shifting forms. Those Ordained Births which fall on these days will be pulled inexorably in the direction of their Fate, like the tides before the moon.

The passing of weeks soon becomes the passing of months and years, and these too shall have their own tones and moods to color them. These natural trends will shift endlessly with time, shading the world in with their symbolism and tendencies. With each passing year, the Fates which are bound to the Moon shall change accordingly to match the styling of the year.

The number of Months will be as many as there are alternative interpretations of the same dominant concept, and the number of Years will be as many as until the world runs dry of novel concepts to assign them; their number determined by the number of unique Bisurits in the world to represent. But there will, ultimately, be a finite number of Concept-Years and Concept-Months, at which point, the world will repeat itself, retreading once more the same ground, the same days and weeks and months and years in the same order.

Such has Fate itself predetermined; that the number of higher order concepts which will be conceived of and revered as so divine as to give birth to Bisurit, shall within Orthodox History be no greater or fewer than one thousand and seventy eight. For each of these Concept-Years, none will have a number of Concept-Months less than eight or greater than fourteen by simple matter of circumstance- all those lower order concepts too distinct from them to count as part of them not gaining Bisurits at all, or dying out long before they would receive their year, and of those too specific, they would be considered as subordinate to those which already have months of their own.

The length of Orthodox History may be doubled, and doubled again by the creativity of those beyond Fate, but this is restricted- with each Concept-Year added, the standards for what may count as a 'unique Bisurit' will grow more strict. At the first doubling, further Concept-Months of those Concepts-Years already within Orthodox Fate may no longer be added, and at the second doubling, all those Bisurits which once before existed but faded away before their time as a Concept-Year will be discarded as non-viable should they reemerge, extending into perpetuity. At the third doubling, eight thousand six hundred and twenty four years, Black Swans will no longer be born to defy Fate.

When the time of renewal comes, the Ordained Births and Ordained Deaths, the Fated Meetings and Fated Partings, all of Ordained History once determined, will repeat- unless disrupted by a power from beyond Orthodox History. These include those Remnants of the Far Shore, as well as all those who are born upon the single extra day of a Leap Year, those born as Fateless and Lucky; or under an Eclipse, those born as Fateless and Unlucky. There shall be a Leap Year every 12 years, and there shall be an Eclipse every 13, and every 154 years there will be a time when the Eclipse may fall upon a Leap Year- to give rise to a single wild card of epic proportions.

These Black Swans will, through their mere presence in the world, introduce alternative paths for the world to take, both positive and negative- each of them wholly unique in both their intrinsic nature and integral character.

[X] [Grand] Every theater needs a stage. by Bylda
Create an analogue of the Mediterranean Sea, which in the future will serve as a melting pot of civilizations and cultures. The place where the oldest legends and stories began.

[X] [Grand] Life From The Deep
From the new primal sea came the first life unintelligent scaly slimy, tentacled things with a desire to lick at the new foundation of the world. In numbers they came from the deep and ate each other to establish dominance for time unknown and from their ripped flesh came little floundering things. Scaled and small, lacking in appendages the first fish and octopi were born to this great primal sea fleeing the depths closer to the sunlight waters.

[X][Grand] Choir of Ruin: Swarm of Dearth by Andre Chaos
It is a rat-size insectoid creatures with wasp-like body, dragonfly wings, many legs and great appetite. They eat almost anything and then split into two copies of itself. Howerver, copies are not perfect. Thier appearance, food preferences, and environmental tolerance vary, depending on what they ate and where they split. Howerver, it's always something more or less useful for a specific place and circumstances. And they are very connected: more things in the swarm - smarter, more precise and coordinated they act. Swarms that are too different from each other can be aggressive. They will begin to eat each other, resulting in even more twisted and nightmarish swarms. Because remember - Dearth are what they eat.

Swarm of Dearth can eat almost any physical matter. Including inorganic, such as metals or soil. Howerver, depending on the items already eaten, each individual creature has certain taste preferences, and some things may be poorly digested. Only First of the Kin, which appeared without eating anything before can truly taste anything with physical form. But once they eat enough and split, the new two offspring will have some preferences. Maybe the first thing they ate were hot embers - now are very fond of eating wood, straw and paper. Or maybe they was able to eat enough air to split and now prefer hunt birds, eat sand and don't like to eat burning things.

However, Swarm of Dearth will eat something inedible, like rocks if certain conditions are met:
1. They are hungry and there is nothing in the area that they would rather eat. OR
2. Stones or anything else is their favorite or preferred food. OR
3. Something that is eaten is somehow related to aggression against the swarm. If people attack the Swarm, then the swarm will devour their housing, fields and inhabitants to defend themselves. OR
4. Dearth has been eating the same food for too long and is now looking for something different to taste.

They may be smart and act very cunningly, but they are not sapient. Semi-sapient at most. It will not work with them to negotiate or understand normally. They have a clear, understandable and absolute goal of their existence, which they adhere to. They do not ask themselves philosophical questions, do not think about ethics, progress and other nonsense. Therefore, one must be very careful when dealing with Swarm of Dearth. Although an individual member of the swarm can even be kept as a pet, if one is mad enough. The main thing is not to overfeed, give different things to eat, make sure that the creature does not overeat itself and keep it away from other swarms.

[X][Grand] The Titan Forge by ShieldCrown
Upon one of the Islands of Order, a magnificent forge is made, possessing every tool a forge requires. Inhabited by a Spirit of Creation, it possesses a Divine Flame within the forge that be used to fashion items of power and masterwork quality with the assistance of the Spirit. The Spirit of Creation is given the ability to draw forth forging materials from the Sea of Potential, and is given authority over the Island of Order the Titan Forge is placed upon. The Spirit of Creation is also given the ability to directly draw upon the Divine Flame of the Titan Forge to create a towering physical avatar of divine flame to protect the Forge and the Island. The Spirit of Creation may also use the Divine Flame, and materials pulled from the Sea of Potential, to craft a "Bisurit Relic" that binds the power of a Bisurit to an Item instead of a living being. These Relics must be thematically connected to the Bisurit in question, so a Hammer for a Smith Bisurit or a Sword for a War Bisurit. These Relics are notable for the Golden hue they all possess.

[X][LESSER] The Creeping Forest by Ralakesh
Vast fields of giant lichen and moss spring from the ground, cracking stone and shifting soil. One must be careful there, for these thickets are discontent staying still. They sway as if in the wind; they slither and crawl like worms; and sometimes they lash out, striking like serpents.

[X] [LESSER] The Shining Forest by Lookashiny
A medium sized forest of crystal trees that grow shiny fruit that collect light. At noon, it can be hard to look straight at them, but at night the light offers illumination for travelers. The light never completely diminishes while the fruit is on the branches, but once plucked, each fruit has enough light to last between 6 and 10 hours, depending on the size and ripeness.

[X] [Lesser] The Promised Land by VaguelyLeft
Life is a competition. A competition that is best won through cooperation, but a competition nonetheless. Lines must be drawn, strategies forged, and only a few can win. Already, this competition has begun. In the newborn forests of the world the trees struggle with each other for water and sun. In the depths of the ocean fish fight over which can be victorious. One among the many sees this competition and weeps for the losers, those who cannot win this eternal competition. And so as a gift for this new world and all those who will call it home, a land is carved out. An oasis of harmony in a desert of discord, in this land, nothing shall ever be wanting. This small land, a mere 6,758,400 pianos wide, will ever provide for that which lives there. Nothing will starve, nothing will suffer, everything that finds its way there shall live in peaceful bliss unti the day they die.

[X][LESSER] Mountain King by Redikai
In the halls of a lone mountain, the undying Mountain King rests. A monster and sage, the Mountain King is a tall, bulky, man with the face of a bull and large horns. The Mountain King was the wise and benevolent ruler of a perfect kingdom that never was. He is a kind man and sees violence as a last resort, but is protective of his mountain, guarding it with a giant two-pronged spear and his immense strength until the day his people return.

[X][Lesser] Create the First Throne by Tarumath
Where the First Crown is, grow a throne of stone linking its wearer to the neighboring region, making it much easier to master the Bisurit of the "First Realm".

[X][Lesser] Spore Forest by Planetary Tennis
A part of the world is covered in a blanket of spores that will grow into massive mushrooms reaching up to the sky nearly a hundred humans tall and ten around in the base. These shrooms stand for a decade before sporing in a massive fog of living mist. This forest slowly rots after the sporing then after another decade the forest will bloom again to form the giant shrooms in only two phases of the moon.

[X][LESSER] Forest of Fluttering Sounds by Ghost in the sun
A forest composed by large cherry trees always in full bloom, its branches heavy with flowers and sweet cherries that blocks light coming from above. The ground is not visible due to the amount of pink petals covering it up, the shadows sway as the wind shakes the foliage. Strange fluttering sounds can be heard if one explores the forest, if a person stays too long inside they can grow paranoid because of the sounds following them wihout a visible source. (Location: Where the Fake Piano is, with it on the center of the Forest.)

[X][DEMI] Garden of stone by WallFlower
One of the many decided startled awake at the core of the world and started to randomly flail creating a hollow spherical space in the middle of the world.
After she was done flailing she felt that this space looked a bit empty and began to reinforce the floor with stone and filled the space with several statues resembling plant and animal life that existed on the surface.
If anyone would be lucky enough to encounter this hollow space they would find that they would be pulled towards the outside of the sphere.

[X][Demi] Oracle Pool by Zakelga
A small pool of water hidden in a small cave grotto. Anyone who submerges themselves into the water will be able to observe any location in real time. The length of the scrying depends on how long you can hold your breath.

[Bonus][Lesser] The Delightful Detonator! by Nigerian Duck
His Domain unfinished, the One of the Many who had Exploded the Biggest Bang! into existence found his existence wanting. His peers did not see the beauty of explosions as he had, and had their focus on their own endeavors. Due to that, the Dwelling of Acclamation had not yet reached it's Explosive Limit to Explode into Creation.

But after speaking with his colleague the Elegant Lady (Here: The Elegant and The Explosion) and pondering the nature of his own existence, he had his own idea to do something similar to what the One had (theoretically) done to the Many.

With an idea in his core and an explosion on his mind (or is it the other way around?) he grabbed a nearby tangle of Explosion Energy that was high in concentration. He weaved (come on, you know the drill) EXPLODED the giant globule into several strangers, to which he wrapped and imploded several times over, placing a singular Bang within the center of it. The Bang had then been defused throughout it, spreading its tendrils out from the center of the sphere…a near womb-like state.

Upon finishing, he drew his hands together, breathed in, and then clapped.

"Detonate, my Heart's Delight!"

And in a wondrous, ponderous, numerous series of explosions, a single figure emerged from the multicolored space being warped and pushed by the volume and velocity of the displacement of E.E.

The Delightful Detonator was the first true creation born of Explosion Energy, and he embodied it's truest aspects. Like an explosion, he did nothing by half measure, instead choosing to go all in with what his desires were. He was Beauty, he was Wild. His actions and whims were short-lived and fleeting, yet his existence eternal and his base principles unchanging.

To describe his figure is interesting. His skin is as black as the emptiness of the universe before even the biggest bang, and his hair with the pigmentation of grey, red, and orange. Furthermore, he has four limbs, a pair of legs and arms crafted to serve him throughout his life, and a body they're all connected to. At the very top of his body is his Head, an Eternal Explosion of thoughts. And his eyes…an odd sight, for they resemble most closely the explosions held within the gaze of the One from the Many who created him.

His body begins as a small figure hardly able to crawl. He swirls throughout the Liminal space of Explosion Energy, watching the constant swirl, implosion, explosion, combustion, ignition, and detonation of said Energy. The World exists as his oyster, and through it he grows until he reaches his peak at a Piano and a Quarter tall.

He walks in the space of Explosion Energy in it's intangibility but appears in the physical world as well, causing a distortion around his existence. Attacks sent at him instead face the might of pure Explosion Energy, losing their effectiveness when facing the odd duality of the substance.

If damaged, he can use E.E to make a Combustion of Creation, recrafting his frame. If in danger, he can use E.E to simply transform whatever is in his path into an Explosion of Entropy, erasing it. He is cleared to use his power how he pleases, but knows that he must Explode responsibly.

His very first memory will be that of a man with an indeterminable figure, holding him in his infant state. With the striking eyes gazed upon him (like miniature explosions in their own right) he finds the meaning of his life and is connected invariably to it.

"I know that am truly Loved, for the Explosion is my life, and my Life the explosion."

He instinctually knows what he calls himself, for the 'Biscuit' that comes of his own existence is tied to him. The Delighted Detonation, the Delightful Detonator. The Primeris Creación, the Son of one of the Many.

[Bonus][Demi] Piano Measurement by Ghost in the sun

[Bonus][Demi] The Myriad Shield by VaguelyLeft
Utilizing the excess energy afforded to him, one of the Many brings forth a mystical shield. Made of myriad interlocking parts, these pieces are kept together by a mysterious force. When the wielder wills it, these parts can split apart to as the force acts as a sort of "force-field." This shield can only be used by those with the desire to defend something, any who wish to use it for harm will find the shield repels their very touch. For now, the shield lies buried, to be discovered by the first person with the desire to defend something with all their soul.

[X][Cosmic] The Domain of Destruction, Dwelling of Acclamation and Creation! by Nigerian Duck
The Universe exists. Like a babe in it's infancy it requires much and lacks more. A barren land, it's a place that has little happening here and even little happening there. The Many see this, and wish to rectify in each in their own way. Whether it's through Objects, Laws, or Locations, they Act. But One of the Many in particular saw fit for a more…explosive additon.

And with this, he entered the Age by way of a devastating slam into reality. In a most dazzling detonation domineering the very dimension in which deliberates his dear creation laying dormant, he deals Existence a most disorienting design. In the intangible space of E.E, he grabs EXPLOSION, and in the other DESTRUCTION! If Explosions are truly an art form, then he grabs the basis of that art form and turns it on its head! With BEAUTY, DESIRE, and CLARITY an explosion broils, waiting for the One of the Many to COMBUST them to his will.

Straightening them out and then lighting each with Explosive Generation and Uncontrollable Devastation, he streams an unbelievable amount of Explosion Energy into and allowed them to blow to incomprehensible proportions. He harnessed the duality of the E.E which he had so painstakingly weaved EXPLODED into Existence, and spread out the concepts of Destruction, Devastation, and Generation, while hiding in the tear-jerking Beauty of Creation deep within the core.

And thus, it was made! Behold, an expanse never ending beauty, a source of wonderment for all! It Fades in, and Blossoms, and Fades and Blossoms and Fades again! In the shape of an Explosion, it is an ever changing scene that refuses to hold itself still. In one moment, a place of violent stone crackling with electricity, and in another a twisted forest of cherry blossoms that explode into a euphoric beauty at the slightest touch. When walking the 'halls' of this place, scenes and images of the greatest 'Explosions' are there, beautiful creations that invigorate or dissipate while they're there. ( That is to say, natural disasters, battles fought, a legendary weapon being forged, and in general the creation of great things and devastation of many).

And to boot, at the base of everything is…an EXPLOSION! And this is no different, for in it's Fading and Blooming beauty it has the power to change the course of an object's existence by erasing it in its entirety. It allows the object to change its Explosion from Creation to Entropy, permanently altering the course of the object. From that moment on, its past is erased and forgotten, the object unable to revert. And in the same breath, the Explosion of Entropy can be silenced, allowing the Roar of Creation to manifest, blooming a new object equal to the former's in existence. The path to it

But to use this power, one marks their own Explosions as something already within Creation, and they will find themselves never again able to use that spark of creation, as well as being immediately ejected out of the the space. As well as that, one would need to flow an amount of E.E of up to half the amount that would be needed to create it. To use it once more one would need to replace the entirely of the explosions that is their body.

The Domain of Destruction. Home of Acclamation. Dwelling of Creation.

In its entirety, it appears to have almost been made as a maze and trial for one to reach that spark of Creation, allowing them to Act in a way that almost resembles what the Many could do. It's limited, as one could only use it once before they were ejectected immediately from the intangible space of Explosion Energy, but it's still a valuable asset nonetheless.

But it wasn't made for that. Instead, it is the crossroads for all which have grasped the true meaning of an Explosion's short and fading beauty, and to be a home for the few who have learned to appreciate the mystery of the unassuming Concept. The space warps Time itself, causing a dilation which makes mere hours outside pass as days inside (though nothing ever rots or ages within the Domain).

This is a place of ponderment and understanding, where they could observe the Universe and it's seemingly opposing nature. There are rooms in which one can view the Explosions that happened throughout their own lives, rooms where one could rest in, rooms clearly made for the possibility of food and relaxation. All so one can learn, acknowledge, and accept the encompassing nature of…

An Explosion. Short, beautiful, an assault to the Senses. An unforgettable sight.
An Explosion. Eternal, mesmerizing, a caress to the existence. An eternal creation.
Each eternity, each second, each existence the outside of the Axis of Time spent there is one of ponderation and subsequent admiration.

For eventually, the road leads to pure honest Acclamation. It would not be out of the ordinary for one to simply begin to clap their hands, stomp their feet, shout and laugh in Joy once they begin to understand. For who could be silent in the face of beholding the Universe's BEAUTY? An exisistence that would put tears on the faces of even the One, the Many, and the others that lie beyond.

Of course, that is currently impossible. Nothing in current can enter the space. But in due time there will be visitors.

[X][Grand]Changing Constants by Zipf
The Many look upon the world and consider what is missing. The arrangement of parts is good enough, but...they are not moving. The world they had created, it is functional, but with nothing within it, it is useless! Boring! Time passes without meaningful development not of their own hands, and those meant to watch over all that would need protection, find themselves without any meaning.

It is to fix this stagnancy, the Many look to the sky to find the coming of the Never Day; the extra day outside of the calendar under the ominous shadow of an eclipse. They reach out and grasp within their mouths the Bangs of the World, to bring them to the Ocean of Potential, and there they spit them out into the roiling waters along with their own Breath of Creation- the unrefined essence of their myriad, their distinct and imperfect wills.

Each of them grasps between their hands a tree of different kind, and each of them together stirs the ocean with force, into a whirlpool- from which rises among the seafoam countless unthinkable things, strange and impossible each; the Many pluck these things from the waters of potential, and first bless them to be as their immortal representatives in the World, before then tossing them bodily across the boundary, one after the other- all 25088 of them.

To live after them, even as they disappear forever, these Constants will survive the Eternal Cycle; their position in the universe affixed to Fate, such that even should they eventually be destroyed they will later reemerge in some fashion, if only by the implausible miracles an Explosion can bring. Their aesthetic and personality aligned with inborn purpose, they exist not as avatars but as conduits of the ephemeral whims and ideals of the Many in each of their different faces, to with time grow into those aspects of existence as the Many themselves fade with the passing of ages.

They will of course never be so great as the main characters of history, but neither should they ever be as pitiful as to be mere background characters. Come the time the Many have truly gone from this World, given all of themselves to it, the Constants will be as powerful as is appropriate for their chosen role in Fate, their strength rising and falling with the Eternal Cycles to suit the context they exist within; and they do have some choice. For while they are not unshackled from Fate entirely as Black Swans are, they could have been, and around and through them Fate is woven- for they, that have been born outside of Fate, have been made again party to it. This gives them a degree of privilege as designers in destiny, with the power to make small, temporary edits to Orthodox History; only within the margins, in the places where fate holds little definition, but this includes their own place within it.

[X][Grand]The Dovreir by Redikai
- [x] Upon the mountain of the Mountain King, which will one day be known as Dovrefjell, where earth, sea, and sky meet, three beings are born. Natural rulers, sovereigns of land, sea, and sky. They are the first and perhaps last, of the Dovreir.

Terraus the Earthshaker, a sapient bull with a pure white coat that stands two pianos tall (12 feet) with hooves, horns, eyes, and a tail of gold, is carved from the earth itself. They are stoic and regal, seeing the earth and all within as his domain. Terraus is stoic and slow to anger, but their rage is explosive when angry, and their response is violent. With a step of his hoof, Terraus can shake the earth and shift the lands though they generally don't use this power for much unless angry.

Aerotrix the Stormbringer, a sapient peahen one piano tall (6 feet) with feathers of jade in every color jade comes in, coalesces from the winds of the endless sky. She is wild and imperious, claiming the sky and all beneath as hers. Aerotrix is wild and prideful, uncaring of the consequences and often punishing those that slight her. With a flap of her wings, Aerotrix can create storms and shift the winds, a power she uses often and freely.

Finally, Hydroior the Floodmaker, a sapient serpent three pianos long (18 feet) with seafoam scales and long thin fins, is born from the seafoam of potential. They are leisurely and majestic, believed to rule over the seas and all within it. Hydroior is friendly but untrustworthy due to their unpredictable nature, shifting from calm to violent and back on a dime if set off. Hydroior can raise the tides and move waters with a shift of their fin.

[X][Grand]The Gardens of Mankind by ShieldCrown
The Many responsible for the Forge and Helm, and their respective Spirits, notices that the time for the introduction of mankind approaches, and decides to do something to ensure that they have at least somewhere to stay. To do this, it looked upon the Spheres. Four of the Spheres are selected, and their interiors are warped by the power of the Many to be fitting places for human habitation, each of them a "Garden of Eden" that would serve as fitting place for the mortal creations of The One, with all manner of flora from bushes bearing berries, to trees bearing fruits, and a number of naturals vegetables as well, all fit for human consumption. Each Sphere is likewise given a Spirit of Nature meant to maintain these newly transformed "Eden Spheres" and hold authority over the plants and any beasts that might be added. Additionally, one last modification is made that shall create a opening through which human can enter these Gardens, but only when the Promised Time arrives for them to be brought into Creation.

[X][Grand] Choir Of Ruin: Forbidden Fruits by Andre Chaos
Mutate 1/6 of all existing plants and fungi to make them Poisonous or Cruel or Dangerous or Parasitic. Or any combination of these four, while maintaining similarity to the ancestor plant. However, half of mutated flora also obtain one positive property out of these four: Healing, Edible, Useful, Beautiful. (First Idea) New plants always have enough representatives and grouped to reproduce and maintain a population.

Example: We have many different kinds of flora in the world. I take 1/6 from it to mutate. Some of the plants I have chosen are Cherry Trees. The exact number taken depends on how many representatives this species has relative to all others. If Cherry Trees make up 10% of all plants, then in the 1/6 I took will be 10% of these trees. Let's assume it's equal to a thousand trees. Half of them (500) will receive a combination of one-four negative characteristics without a positive one, and the second half (500) will receive a positive one too. It can be something like:

1. First Half (500): [Cruel = leaves have sharp edges and are covered with tiny clinging thorns on the back side.]
2. Second Half (500): [Poisonous, Cruel, Dangerous = berry juice burns mucous membranes, branches covered with long harpoon-like thorns, fruits are very tasty and addictive][Useful = the bark of this tree is a good writing surface and recovers quickly]
And something like that for each existing plant and fungi.

[X][Lesser] The Ocean of Trees by VaguelyLeft
The rise of the Dearth gave pause to one among the Many. Warned of their endless hunger by the Golden Watcher, the being decided that such beings could not be allowed to roam entirely free. Thus, this one gathered materials, mostly of the energies of chaos, but soon took of the earth, trees, and even light. With these materials the one began to create a great prison around the Dearth's center. The Earth was carved, deepened, so that its depths would be far from the surface of the other lands. A mighty jungle was created, spreading as far as the eye could see, both horizontally and vertically. Larger than some continents the great ocean would contain most of the Dearth within its grand expanse, but such a solution would only keep the Dearth at bay for a time, even with the enormity of these plants. Thus, the great ocean was granted the ability to adapt to the Dearth, just as they adapt to the hunt. The ocean would constantly create of itself new flora to contain the Dearth within, nearly to the point reaching the unattainable point of satisfaction for the Dearth. The magic within these plants would be deep within their very roots, allowing for the Ocean to somehow always be losing mass, yet never shrinking. Perhaps in days to come, mortals will learn to understand the mechanics of this Ocean, but for now it struggles in eternal war with the Dearth.

Layers:
  1. Root Network: The Ocean goes far deeper than the surface of the Earth, with a complex network of massive roots supplying the nutrients needed to keep the Ocean alive. In fact, the network is said to be so deep as to reach the bottom of the world itself... The rare Dearth who attempt to escape the Oean through the underground find it even more impenetrable than the surface.
  2. Depths: The Depths are the very bottom of the Ocean. The Sun is entirely impossible to see here, as are the branches of the things above. The only sources of light are the distant twinkling of the bioluminescent organisms above. This is a layer ruled by the blind. Sight has little use hear, so the Dearth and various moble flora rely on other senses to survive. This layer is mostly made of earth and caves made from the roots of the massive Pillar Trees which make up the forest. The majority of the Dearth are kept trapped here, along with other mysterious beings.
  3. Lower Levels: The Lower Levels are the deepest layer truly familiar to the lands outside. It is constituted largely of the massive trunks of Pillar Trees and the various plants that grow out of them. Here light is in abundance through the various bioluminescent organisms that call it home. It is uncommon, but not rare for a Dearth to reach here.
  4. Mid Levels: The Mid Levels are where the massive branches of the Pillar Trees begin. Here the sun can finally be seen and thus the bioluminescense so common on the Lower Levels fades away. This layer is largely made up of plants evolved to act as anathema to the Dearth, in an attempt to kill the rare few to break through.
  5. High Levels: The High Levels are not truly the heights of the ocean, no one has ever reached the top to know what is there. Instead, the High Levels are the area from which it is easiest to escape the ocean. This area is about level with the land surrounding the great ocean, thus any being that wishes to enter or leave is most likely to come through here. Few Dearth have managed to make it this far, but it has happened. Of course, when a Dearth escapes, they quickly spread like locusts.

[X][Lesser] The gardeners by WallFlower
After the stone garden had been carved a piece of the many had continued to add statues to it until she grew tired of the task. This piece of the Many that cores that would hold very simple minds that would follow instructions in order to help her carve out the next layer to around the garden and to fill it with statues to depict events of the next age.

The offshoot planned to created 12 aluminum frames around these cores that would be able to move through piston's and cables provided that they would have energy. And then all a decorated each their exoskeleton with a exoskeleton with a carapace of reflective gold and plates of black clay making them all look like ants.
The plan was at first to make them all very similar, but each Iteration she had a happy accident and ended up creating different creating several different models that were either the she called 6 of them ants manipulating at subtleties and soft materials, and 6 of them termites because they were better at with the bigger changes and manipulating hard materials.
Each of the two species of Gardeners came in various sizes ranging from as big as a piano a two piano's to as small as a single piano key and each would have their own role in expanding the garden.

They were efficient enough to be move through energy harvested through Physical Bisurits attached to their bodies that were maintained through a combination of the meddling of the many and their own primitive minds.

And then instructed them to work on creating a layer around the Stone Garden to record this new age and to add a set of carvings were added to this floor involving their own creation that could act as with blueprints for future generations, though any mortal builder would likely have to take many shortcuts on materials and precision and find an alternative method of directing their own imitations.

[X][Lesser] Dancing Cactus by Ghost in the sun
Trying to spread more plant life, One of the Many opted for creating tall green cactus. The trick is that they can move conform the wind shifts, the 'limbs/sprouts' often sway in a dance like manner and they can actualy walk. They arent actualy sapient, but are sentient. Showing complex pack dinamics, they like to gather in groups and protect each other using their spikes as defense mechanism and an all serving sticks. One of their favourite taticts to scare someone away, is to gaslight them, slowly shiffing their location while the person cannot see, having them doubt their own percpeption. If someone wounds them, the cactus will release a sharp scream attracting the attention of other cactus in the area for defense. Like a plant they can survive from water and soil nutrients, like a Cactus they are good in gathering water but due to the unique physic they are even better at this than a normal cacuts. If someone befriends them they will often share water they gathered in their bodies, include the person in dance activities and even release a sweet flute tune. Location: Desert Area of the Mediterran

[X][Lesser] Rice by Tarumath
Create rice as a crop plant near the First Throne.

[X][Lesser] Sky Forest by Ralakesh
So it happens that One of the Many got caught in a rainstorm. Rather annoyed by this, it shakes off the water and goes on its way. However, droplets managed to sap some Creation from One of the Many, truly miniscule amount that nonetheless turned a mere lifeless water into plants with most unusual properties.
Seeds and plants grown from them can fly. These plants create nutrients that they need to survive out of thin air, using power stolen by their ancestors from gods of this world. When it is time, they bloom with many bright flowers.

[X][Lesser] Illustreeous Queen by gracnieumierac
As the world begins to flourish and the first bit of nature take their course one of the Many finds himself worrying for the many trees and even the hairy moss. He gathers them all in a bundle and rushes to a far of land isolated from the Dearth one he hopes will give plenty of time for his creation to grow and develop without fear. A large lake hidden from the world and a angular island with a single large hill he claims forming a mighty tree who sits dig out for him a place to call home temporarily.

Happy he gets to work preparing a place to teach and let his creation to grow and develop. From all the materials he has gathered he beings to make the their body. From the spongy white material of the spore like woods he grants her the ability to to spread spores both for benevolent and malevolent reasons. For her hair he takes the lichen and moss as basis and the wonderful cherry blossoms for colour to grant her tendrils many and strong. Her hair rustling and singing a tune of maddening nature that makes things grow and develop as she pleases in the natural world.

Most importantly he takes the shining crystals and carves them to be her eyes glowing with might. The crystals expanding and becoming one as across her body jagged crystals form and a crown of diamonds encrusted her head. With his hands he gives her a face like the future race of man but her nose is a little too sharp, her ears too long and her teeth a bit too dull. With his final gift for the young naive creature a long and lasting life for as long as the world continues to have green and growing things.

He names her Ilustreeous Queen of the Woods or Ilu for short as he awaits her to wake.

[X][Lesser] Flowers a dozen emotions by Bylba
To create a special kind of Lily that can survive in any environment where at least moss can live. These are solitary rare plants. Each plant, depending on the conditions of growth and to a greater extent by chance, is capable of producing pollen that evokes a certain emotion. If you just smell it, the effect will be short-lived and weak. If you eat the plant itself, then hallucinations and psychoses are possible.
Depending on the emotion, the edge of the flower has a unique shade. (Gold EXCLUDED)
ATTENTION! Flowers of Happiness can be addictive. Not recommended for use.

[X][Lesser] Berry Sweet by Lookashiny
Low, easily picked berry bushes. Some of the berries are red, some are blue, all start green and grow to roughly marble sized when ripe. They are sweet and juicy, cook into a nice goo over a fire, and easily transported.

[X][Lesser] Everyglade Island by Rafin
Somewhere upon the World there is a very slowly growing lake. And within that lake is a just as slowly growing island. Atop this island one can find a single living example of every single type of plant or fungus that grows anywhere else upon the World, from cherry tree to giant fungus, from oasis fruit bush to creeping moss. For each type of plant of fungus there is only a single individual living out its natural existence. None of them reproduce within their lifetime, the soil seemingly inhospitable to their seeds and spores and buds. Only when one dies, does a new seed find itself planted somewhere upon the island's soil. And should some species have died out, nowhere to be found other than on this small island, then it too shall not be reborn upon its death.

One day, once the first Humans, or someone like them, discovers this island, they might think to transplant something from here, to grow and cultivate it upon more fertile soil. But what will the consequences be if one of the island's rooted denizens is to leave it through a means other than death and rebirth? That, for now, remains a mystery.

[X][Lesser] Moon Sap by Planetary Tennis
Pools of silver sap that take moonlight into itself and uses it to produce more the Moon Sap is odd but at the heart of each pool is a strange plant with roots that slowly break away stone and soil to slowly expand its pool and stems that leak the sap that feed it. Deep inside the pools are small black seeds with six legs no larger than a grain of sand but each has the potential to bloom into a new pool should it be delivered far by anything that touched its parent pool. However the plant of the Moon Sap can only live for a century and a day before it solidifies into silver and the sap left in the pool slowly evaporates the seeds can not grow near each other or near these dead but can wait eternities before being planted.

[Bonus][Lesser]The Witch by Redikai
As The Hero is an agent of good, The Witch is an agent of momentum. She is loose in form and able to adapt her figure to the needs of a moment. Her power is understanding and sight. She can see those with potential who are static in the world, content, but with the capacity for greater things. She has the understanding of how to disrupt their lives so that they are forced to fulfill that potential. She is like the Hero, beyond death, but she will nearly never fight, preferring to meddle in the background of all stories she sees fit to disrupt.

[Bonus][Lesser] Grandfather's Tales by Bylba
This is a magical book in which every six months a new fairy tale with a beautiful illustration is added. Fate "likes" these fairy tales and tries to embody the elements of these fairy tales. Not intrusive.
The book is written in the very first language, and it has the ability to teleport to its grandfathers (mortals). As soon as the grandfather dies, the book is teleported to the next owner. The teleportation takes place out of sight and it can take a long time before the book is found under the bed/in the attic.
In the case of the development of a world language, only Grandfather (the owner of the book), or someone who knows the first language, can read the book.
(In general, the book is called Grandfather's Tales "insert the name of the previous owner", but let the very first name be Maxim)

[Bonus][Lesser] Create Symphonic Crafting by ShieldCrown
A new art of creation is born, though it is somewhat limited. When one makes something, should they sing to it during the process, they can imbue that item with special properties and even supernatural abilities. This is dependent on the emotions and desire poured into the song, and to a degree the skill of the maker of the item in both crafting it and singing to it. Items made this way also possess a unique quirk, they can draw out a song from whoever uses them directly from their "Heart", their inner emotions made manifest through song. This is a requirement, as Symphonic Crafted items can only draw out their full potential while their user sings, the more passionate and emotion filled, the better. If a person cannot sing, or has no strong emotions, then they can neither create a Symphonic Crafted Item nor use it. The Spirit of Creation is taught this new style.

[Bonus][Lesser] Telepathic Silvervine, Phase 1 by Ryumancer
For all that has been made, portions of Existence simply aren't being used yet. One of the Many, now known as They of Silver Scales, decides to fix that, and from the Potential of the Primordial Seas many seeds are wrought, which They of Silver Scales spreads widely, casting them into the World and Spheres alike. The seeds are not complete, not the way they would be had the other Many contributed, but they are hardy, needing only Light, Water, and Soil to live. The seeds will remain dormant in areas they cannot yet survive in, but those that grow will become silver vines, possessing the Potential to form a Telepathic Network, but no Mind, no Sentience with which to do so yet. They of Silver Scales estimates it will take another two personal Acts of Lesser quality to complete this race, one to Uplift and one to grant them more mobile forms, akin to those of the other living beings the Many have created...

[Bonus][Lesser] Creepy Crawlies by gracnieumierac
The Many looked upon the Dearth and shivered as he spoke, "Damn they're creepy... and destructive." As if a bulb of glowing light filled his mind as he grabbed a few for experimentation and began to alter their nature. He made them smaller and less ravenous they still were hungry but far more manageable and made many of their kind. Creeping stretched insects with a thousand legs, small shelled ones with horns, a few fuzzy flying ones that liked flowers and eight legged spinning weavers he was particularly proud of those. He took their pacified kind and placed them in the grand gardens of greenery that had sprung up in the world to were they could thrive in blooming life and death.

[X][Demi] Create the basic tree which always has more fruit which are very filling by fictionfan

[X][Cosmic] The Ahatama, Mother of Mankimd and Cradle of Humanity! by Nigerian Duck
A figure comes into reality by way of Explosion, and begins to work immediately. He's been preparing for this Explosion for a long Time, and there is no better time like now to Ignite the fuse.

Coming to the Delightful Detonator, he enlists him for a job. He masks his presence and appears as an indeterminable figure wearing a robe which covered both head and body, simply stating that he is an 'interested party' with an 'offer for him'…which would most definitely involve explosions.

Upon him accepting he would be whisked away and shown a path to the Segundas Creacío, the Domain of Destruction. Therein a path opens up to the Spark of Creation so well hidden, and they get to work. The Detonator's special make-up allows him to replace the Explosions of his body by redrafting it with E.E, and whenever he's sent out of the Domain the One of the Many pulls him right back in less than a trillionth of a second later.

Across the intangible space of Explosion Energy, a process known as the 'Biggest Birth' begins to take place. With the control of the Delightful Detonator and the assistance of the One of the Many, Bangs everywhere had Explosion Energy wrap around them to which they were condensed and extracted with the pure imaginary power.

With the ideas of Great 'Creation' and 'Destruction' manifesting, the One of the Many decides that too great a change would arise from this power being made wholesale. He closes the ability off behind the door known as 'Potential', and the lock to the door was 'Fate', and it's insistence to control all. Orthodox History would serve as a suitable lock to block the Potential of those who could not go against it.

But knowing what would come in the future of the world, the One of the Many added a Key for the Door. Then it was made that great concentrations of Explosion Energy could break open the door of Potential, allowing access to the power locked away so long ago.

And then…it begun. The edited Bangs were taken and EXPLODED agaisnst each other, forming a sphere of them. They're worked into each other, eliminating the cracks, and each one strains against the resistance of the others. The One of the Many who began the affair takes hold and infuses Explosion Energy into the enclosed sphere, filling it until…

It EXPLODES, the One of the Many scattering its across EXISTENCE itself! In disorderly but numbered groups of 88 (one half male, the other female) each one takes a dip in the Ocean of Potential and right after were implanted somewhere in the universe, placed everywhere in the physical Universe. Most to the World, some the Titan Forge, others remaining in Ocean of Potential, and many to the prepared Gardens of Mankind. Not even the Farshore was left.

Through the lens of the Primordial Sea they're equipped with bodies of flesh and bone. Their minds, though primitive, carry the potential to grow great with the passage of time. Their development (and figure) is similar to the Delightful Detonator's in terms of starting out in infancy and growing to adulthood with time. But unlike him, they'll reach their peak and slowly begin to decline, belaying their mortal nature. To protect them, the power of Humanity is channeled through them, and those who aren't able to live in the conditions they land are enclosed within a white sphere of power until the day the area is inhabitable for them.

Huamagi, they were named. The First Man. Or in a different translation, The World's People. Born of so many miracles, they held the Potential to be possible of great Creation and Destruction. A variable introduced to the World that would bring about the Explosion of Interest his colleagues so desired.

However, the One of the Many didn't leave it at that. Tasking the Detonator with one more item, he began to draw in Bang after Bang into a single mass. Remanents that could account for about one-tenth of the prior Explosion still remained, and they were subsumed as material. It swirled, rolled, and was kneaded into the very fabric of reality, intangible but very clearly existing. And just before it reached it's tipping point, the One of the Many had compounded into a stable sphere and compacted it with the 'Creative' potential of Explosion Energy, as well as the 'Destructive' side.

Standing mighty above many Bangs, was the Ahatama. A gigantic womb-like sphere of glowing white power filled to the brim with Explosion Energy. Seeing this, the One of the Many took the Biscuit of the newly-made 'Humanity' and conceptually bound it to the the sphere, filling it within and without the Mass of E.E. Right after, the concepts of 'Offspring' and 'Connection' followed suit.

Thus, the collective minds of Humanity were directed to this power source, an aggregation of every Mind. And with that a gathering of power the non-sentient nature of a mere Biscuit is transformed and a being is formed. Ahma, it is named. The Mother of Humanity, the Cradle of Mankind.
Modified Biscuit Connection: She is the Biscuit of Humanity, the embodiment of it. Thus, for one to attempt to Connect to it would be trying to connect to Ahma herself. Upping attempting to connect to her Biscuit of Humanity, the persons consciousness would be transported to the Ahatama. Ahma can choose whether to give power to the petitioner or send them back with just a slap on the wrist.

To gain power, The Humans would be a Vessel for her, thus allowing them to channel her strength. Due to Ahma's connection to humanity (and being the Biscuit herself) she can bypass the need for great levels of understanding for the mere man to use a fraction of power, but the problem is in the weak flesh of man. If given even a fraction of her power, they would usually explode and their mind turned into memories. Ahma will thus turn away any petitioner who isn't strong or enough or doesn't have the potential to host her strength.

But for those who were ready she would give easily (provided the person is human) for they were her children. But she wouldn't do it for nothing. Tasks here and there she would desire, for whatever suited her purposes. Whether that was creating more humans or protecting a certain person, that remains to be seen.
Modified E.E. Concentration: In normal circumstances high concentrations of Explosion Energy can cause miraculous things to occur, and at extremely high concentrations can even Detonate for an Event of Epic Proportions to take place. However this changes when it comes to the Ahatama.

In her presence Events do get far stranger and more miraculous, but that isn't the only effect. Humans nearby experience a severe heightening of potential and strength, their bodies running at over 100% its normal capacity. However once she leaves, the benefactors will find themselves drained of energy, for their abilities were sent over their natural limits. For an average human, even a period of 5 minutes near Ahma would mean instant death once she departs.

With this of course Ahatama has the ability to navigate itself through the space of Explosion Energy, but Ahma prefers to remain stationary and view the world through the eyes of her children's memories and words. Those who experience great concentrations of Ahma's power through a Connection with her might experience some benefits of this, but it's exceedingly rare and unlikely to happen. About A 1-in-100,000 chance.
Informational Storage: Being the Cradle of Mankind, the Ahatama naturally has the greatest grasp on its nature and history. All thoughts and actions made by Human Sentience from those who have passed are transmitted to and stored within the sphere.

Ahma naturally has access to all the information within the storage and can project it into unguarded and less active minds of human (so typically when they're asleep) in a process she calls 'dreaming'. She often makes use of this by sending jumbled and strange images or story plots to her. For no reason, other to tease and confused her beloved children. Occasionally she may send a particularly favored human insight through way of this, but that's as rare as the Proud Peacock acting humble.

This, however, also slowly begins to grow the mind of Apara, with bits of particularly important knowledge engraining themselves into her nascent mind. This would undoubtedly prepare her for her awakening (to a degree), but the amount and bias of such information small enough that it won't dictate her personality. She would be knowledgeable to (most) of the machinations of man to a certain level, and likely be able to speak any language made by human tongue.
Shard Conversion: The Echoes of Cycle's Will one day grow to be many, but for now are few in scope. However, unlike the weak body of Man these near-living memories are able to handle more peculiar powers. And due to the Ahatama's connection to humanity, she has some power over certain Shards as well.

Upon creation—providing that the Shard was human—the Ahatama can choose to extend an offer of servitude to them. That is, their service to Ahma. In exchange, to the best of her power she'll grant one wish to the Shard that she deems equal to their value to her. She sees the Remnants as kess her children and rather shadows of them, but still values them to a degree.

Upon conversion, the Shard retains most of their consciousness but are loyal to Ahma, now being conduits for the Ahatama's power. Their body will mutate and subsequently combust into stronger versions that carry Ahma's power. If a Shard is particularly strong and exceptional in ability they may keep some autonomy in where they go and such, but for the most part they're now the servants of the Ahatama, existing in the liminal space of Explosion Energy and surrounding the glowing sphere of power.

The first part of Ahma is what would truly be called a Mother. Though Biscuits inherently lack minds and sentience, they behave like a being with intellgience. Broiled and soaked by the addition of Humanity's Will, the Potential of the Primordial Seawater, and the implausible miracles an Explosion can bring she is made alive. A living being, she holds power over the Existence that extends as far as her children do. Humanity is her Child, and they should prosper for it. After all, what kind of parent doesn't give all of them for their child? Creation…Generation…she seeks the preservation of humanity and disregards their personal interests.

Deep within the core, an unrealized being grows and gestates. Though it is weak and unstable, the collective unconsciousness of humanity grows it—that is to say, as Humanity grows so shall it. The Huamagi will grow in their ability and life and so shall she, known to none but herself (Ahma) and the Many. She is the base instincts of humanity, with a penchant for destruction, her survival, and fear of death. Humanity is her Father, and they should give for it. What kind of parent doesn't give all of them for their child? Entropy…Destruction…Devastation…she seeks to solely benefit from humanity and is absolutely personal in her endeavors.

One day the being within will be born, and usher in with her an Age of Change. An Event to be remembered forever. But that day is far from now, with the girl only sleeping in what could barely be called an infancy. But when she does wake up, she will claim her name. Apara, the One of the Many names her.

And with that, he sets the Delightful Detonator back into the World, wishes him an explosive time, and leaves, Exploding himself out of Reality.

[X][Grand] Sainted Creatures by Zipf
Born immaculately from the World and its numerous Bisurits, as hereafter affixed to Fate within Orthodox History, these animals will appear one after another as the emissaries of their Bisurits, one for each year to follow from the beginning of History to its end in the Eternal Cycle. Each of them unique from the others in shape and function, to match their distinct origins, their appearance and form of no hindrance to them as creatures.

They shall embody their Bisurit's living nature, and know their own character in turn; they will emerge in ignorance on the first day of the Concept-Year which they represent, and grow with the passing of Concept-Months to understand the fullness of their essence and power- They will know intuitively the location of their Bisurit, and whether someone will pass of fail any of its tests, because their Fate is shared with the Bisurit in both temperament and outcome; what occurs to one, reflected onto the other.

Of these Sainted Creatures, they shall know their place in the World and in History by instinct, of no mind to resist Fate but for the interests of others; they shall favor in each Cycle the mortals who are 'native', born earlier of the Many's grace, before those who are 'foreign', born later of the glory of the One- now writ in History to come from across the Ocean of Potential into the World from it's far Edges in the second quarter of every Cycle of Orthodox History henceforth; their people called the 'Saintatha Dé Afterann', their role in History, as well as their existence in itself, as of yet undetermined. The Sainted shall commune with, and interbreed with these Natives- to stain their bloodlines as the first of the Formeri tribes, before the arrival of the ; in all subsequent Cycles, these Natives will be the survivors of past Cycles.

The Sainted and their progeny shall be great- and they shall be conquered in hard fought war; so it is predetermined by Fate. Not because the Formerians are weak, for they are mightier of flesh than the later humans, nor because they are dull, for they are sharper of mind than the later humans, but because their strongest and quickest and brightest shall come to rule them, and their rulers then grow to be wicked enough so to drive even those who were once their staunchest followers into the open arms of their challengers and usurpers in the foreigners- who will thereon carry their tribes' better aspects against them to victory in the First and Last War.

[X][Grand] The Great Lunar Woods by Planetary Tennis
A small lake is carved a hundred steps in diameter the water crystal clear and cool inside is a small type of silver algae that grows off moonlight. Grey shelled crabs and a small kind of silver iridescent dragonfly feed off the water plants. Around the lake for two thousand steps in any direction is a forest of silver leaved trees that grow slowly to massive size as they grow in the moonlight like all of the plants of this place. The great trees cover several types of berry bushes and ferns on the forest floor. Large centipede creatures that would reach half way up a human and is nearly thirty of them long feeds slowly on these plants as smaller insects eat the plants and each other. A large beatle the size of a human head will hunt them in packs and eat the berries of the silver leaved bushes. Though all of these beasts of the lunar woods watch for the true predator of the forest a spider like creature with a golden shell that stands out in the forest but they move tirelessly using a web they weave to capture running prey like a lasso. They are the size of a human in height and live in the canopy in structures of their webs. Their is a breed of massive creature like a flee in appearance but the size of a piano, they will latch onto a tree and slowly drain it's vitality to fill itself, its meat is edible with a woody flavor. All life of the woods are nocturnal sleeping in the day and becoming active at night with them being the fastest during the full moon and slowest at the new moon. The plants of the lunar woods are resistant to the sap of the moon sap and will grow around them to stop their progression and make little grottos when they can. When liquid light hits the leaves of the trees and flora it is turned silver in color though it retains all other properties.

[X][Grand] Shadow Nymphs by Ghost in the sun
Born and molded from the Darkness, they take the appeareance of women with darkness being their skin making them have a obscured face with no visible eyes, nose holes etc. Bright coloured hair, with flowers adorning it. They were created to be deaf so they can live in the Flutering Forest and be immune to its effects and that of the Piano.
Because of the way they were created, the Shadow Nymphs are born bound to the Physical Shadow Biscuit.
Like nymphs they are magicaly linked to something in the natural world, in this case the shadows of a tree.

Powers: Due to being bound to the Shadow Biscuit and unique physiology they can disapear into a shadow (if light appears and the shadow dissapears they will appear again) Affect something throught its shadow, like stepping on someone shadow might render them immobile or they can control the object/body if their shadow connect to that object (Think Shikamaru of Naruto). They can also use telepathy to talk to one another in total darkness, and when their shadows are connected to one another. Another point is that they can sense everything in the darkness in a certain radio, not needing vision.

How they reproduce: They choose a tree that they can have acess to its underground roots, feeding it the Shadow Biscuit until a Nymph child sprouts from it. They are linked to that tree, being capable of manipulating its body even being distant. If the tree dies they take heavy damage but they can link to another tree but the process takes a long time and their powers are weakned. Due that reason they are protective of the cherry trees in the Fluttering Forest.
Weakness: Light, Fire.
Not immortal, but eternaly young

[X][Lesser] Serpentkind by gracnieumierac
As the octopi and the fish spread throughout the seas and rivers filling the water with life new things crawled from depths. Scaled creature of long stringy flesh born in darkness yet desiring the safety of the light. Scaled like the fish and starchy like the octopi The species of snakes had been born and three of these types emerged with the serpents of the sea most prominent in the realm in numbers and size.

First were the Sea Serpents a family of these creatures nurtured by the waters as their weak fleshy bodies were made strong and large by the waves. Their bones forming by the tension of the sea and their scales hardened by the rocks upon which they were bashed. Their The strongest of their kind breed and so the first species of Sea Serpent emerged greater in numbers and size than all those who came after. Even the smallest of their breed were the same length as a humans arms and could with swift motions move at incredible speeds between the stalagmites of watery caves. While others grew to sizes over centuries to eclipse the boats of man and other for millennia bringing fear to sailors across the continent and isles.

Yet some feared the harsh touch of the sea and fled onto the earth allowing their eyes to form sharper than their sea bound brethren ands their sins were greater. This expanded sense came at the cost of the harsh yet strengthening waters leaving them smaller and weaker in strength. Their size could range now from a human hand to maybe twice the length of a man for a rare species, the curse of abandoning their home. All snakes of the land fear the sea but in turn lack the same temperament of the wild ocean and so have found a place amongst the land.

Not all however accepted their place on land or sea so some fled to the highest peaks of the world braving the colds and winds as their still unforced flesh flapped. Their scales so thin and membrane like expanded to give them wings as the cold winds like the sea made them form hardened bone. So came the Serpents of the Sky the smallest family of the serpentine species ones that can range in no bigger then a human index finger to a very rare breed a little taller then men.

Serpentkind settled among the world.

[X][Lesser] Choir of Ruin: Nasty Rodents by Andre Chaos
The Choir of Ruin took some dead things and soil, and clay to shape them into new life. They created four types of rodents that are perfect for spreading parasites, disease, and eating hidden food supplies. However, on the other hand, these animals will be a great part of the food chain and nature. All created species can successfully interbreed, although such cases cannot be found in nature. The Choir made four similar and different creatures:

1. Darkfurs - they are large jet black rats. They can reach the size of a cat, they have long and sharp front teeth, eyes sparkling in the dark and a vicious disposition. These creatures live at night. They love to eat carrion, hunt other animals in small packs or devour insects. Although sometimes they are not averse to eat some grain reserves. The saliva of these creatures is poisonous, causes inflammation, fever and weakens the immune system. Deep wounds can easily become festering if nothing is done quick.
2. Grayfurs - they are little mice in different shades of gray and brown. They are no larger than two thirds of the palm of an adult. They live alone in small burrows or other shelters, they can be active both at night and during the day. These rodents mainly eat plants, fruits, and insects. However, if there is an abundance of food around, then they can begin to gather in large groups and multiply uncontrollably, greatly increasing the population until the food runs out. As a result, only the fittest will survive this population explosion and everything will calm down again for a while.
3. Greenfurs - they are squirrel-like, mouse-tailed rodents with dirty green hues for fur. They climb trees well and good at hiding, they active mostly at night. These creatures mainly feed on plant fruits, shoots and bark. With their constantly growing teeth, they are able to gnaw out their shelter in the trees. But I do not advise touching their fur. Their hair follicles secrete a liquid that is a strong allergen and smells bad.
4. Lightfurs - they are rats of different sizes that are characterized by bright color patterns on white or beige fur. Their peculiarity is wings and mouths turning into a toothy beak. They are like little rat griffins. These creatures are mostly active during the day and feed on insects, fruit and occasionally prey on other animals. Noisy, playful and highly intelligent things they are. Lightfurs are capable of flight and have a habit of stealing shiny things and attacking intruders in packs.

[X][LESSER] Lord of Moulder by Redikai
As life begins to flourish throughout the world, so does life begin to die and rot. Seeing this, One of the Many begins to collect these dead things, granting them a new purpose in aiding in their next creation. The rotting flesh of oceanic things is intertwined with dry writhing tendrils and molded like clay into a human form and veins. Dead roots and forgotten sheddings are tied into sickly hair and the bones of half-eaten dearth are combined with rotting wood to create a skeleton.

Next, the One takes two crystals whose light has faded and carves them to be his eyes. The crystals spread in jagged growth across his body and form a sharp stone crown on his head, growing darker as they do. Despite their rotting appearance, the Lord of Moulder's face is pale and beautiful, like the serene face of a dead man. A beauty stained by the sickly sweet scent of death that stuck to him. To mitigate it, if only slightly, the One placed ever-fresh cherry blossoms in their hair and mouth.

Finally, the One grants their rotten form one blessing and one curse. Their blessing, the power to rapidly decay all within its grasp with nothing more than a touch and a thought. Their curse, the inability to enjoy their final rest for so long as that which is living in the world dies.

The One names their creation the Lord of Moulder and Servant of Life, or Mul for short, and leaves them on a barren patch of land. Mul will wake not long after the One abandons them.

[X][LESSER] The Everlasting Ruler by Tarumath
The First Crown is blessed with housing the consciousness of its first wearer after their death to make all future kings a gestalt being with an immortal part and a mortal one tuned to always be equals.

[X][Lesser] Tooth Worms by deep sea god
Tooth Worms are large blind white worms with eerily human like teeth. They are ambush predators that are able to sense movements above ground to figure out where their prey is. Tooth Worms doesn't like loud noises as they messes with their ability to sense movement. The flash of a Tooth Worm tastes very disgusting which has made most creatures that are capable of hunting them not wanting to, though they corpses do make great fertilizer for certain types of plants. A tooth worm is two pianos long when fully grown.

[X][Lesser] Hill Birds by Lookashiny
Some birds are too large to take to the skies and soar. They have wings and can glide short distances if they fall off a too-steep cliff, but they spend most of their time clambering among rocks and eating berries off bushes. They're about half a piano tall, with dappled feathers and medium-length, sharp beaks. They nest in shallow caves to protect their eggs from predators, laying 3-5 at a time. The babies stay in the caves until they are able to climb well enough to keep up with their parents.

[X][Lesser] Delicious reindeer by Bylba
Create a species of ungulates. They go through 4 shifts.
1) pygmy deer
2) gazelle
3) red deer
4) giant elk
Each of these forms tends to adapt to the surrounding terrain. It is assumed that over time this one species will be specialized to different biomes. Desert, tundra, forest.
At the moment, they are equally versatile and equally mediocre in any of them.

[X][Lesser] The Spirit Beasts by ShieldCrown
Across Legendarium and the Eden Spheres, a sort of protean creature is added. Looking initially like a small pearlescent slime with a spherical black metallic core, once exposed to external stimuli of their environment, they will rapidly mutate and evolve into matching it, transforming into mammalian, reptilian, avian, and aquatic forms as the slime is converted into flesh and blood and the metallic core is fashioned into a skeleton. If an environment is no longer suitable to their form, these creatures may degenerate back into their original slime forms, though the process is inefficient and will cause a loss of up to 50% of their total mass, leaving a Slime that is only half the size it originally was that must consume resources to build itself back up. If killed in their slimy form, their body will be destabilized and rapidly decay, leaving behind only the metallic core. If slain once they're adapted to their environment, their body can be safely harvested for the flesh and metal bones. The flesh is highly nutritious and can cause those who consume it to have greater reserves of energy and recover from injuries and fatigue quickly, while the bones make for fine crafting material on par with regular steel. The organic metal is also highly attuned to Spirits, making it good for use in creating vessels for them. These "Spirit Beasts" are also highly susceptible to being controlled by Spirits, and can even be outright possessed by them. They can even have their evolution hijacked by a Spirit to create a creature of their own design. A recurring tell of a Spirit Beast is the singular drill-like horn they possess in their evolved forms.

[X][Lesser] The Helper Beast by goable
A barely sapient creature caninelike in appearance with two small arms in the middle of it's two legs. Tries to help others in recompense for scraps. The appearances of these, effectively, Canines are all different from one another, some may appear more like a Rottweiler, with wings. All share the principal traits of a canine with two additional arms with hands that they use to help those that help tend to them.

[Bonus][Lesser] Timeless Classics by Zipf
Spoiler: Description
Over the Cycles, all things beginning and ending, their patterns unchanging yet ever changing, there will be one song to survive them all; the motif of the Fake Piano, from when the World was born in the very first age. As with Fate, so is song; as the Eternal Explosion, so is Music. The Many, so moved, will now render this piece as immortal- to survive the ages and reoccur through the Cycles. Of no profound authority of its own to begin with, it will grow slowly with each new rendition- with each new composition inspired of it lost to History, it will grow to become the successor of forgotten songs; all encompassing. The soundtrack of Orthodox History.

In the span of time, as ages stretch on and on- let Music be the last thing to fade from memory.

[Bonus][LESSER] Amber Treefortress by gracnieumierac
On the irregular island on an island in a valley cut off from the world at large there stood a tree and blessed by the powers of the Queen it grew mighty and strong. It roots stretched beneath the earth like burrowing things they carved throne rooms, halls, chambers, storerooms and pantries for the new Queen. A warm cozy underground structure safe from the howling winds and rains allowing the dripping of light to unearth the hidden realm.

While on the surface the tree stretched it mighty bulk to the sky with twirling trunks and many branches casting shadows over the island. It crown of leaves and branches forming towers and balconies for future guards and warriors to stand for the new royals of the woods. The bark grows thicker and resistant to forms of damage as powerful as rock for the great mountain home of the far off king.

The last gift a secret in which amber sap falls from the branches and those who taste it shall be granted longer life and energised in the light so they may deny the call of sleep. The sap shall dilute the bloody of flesh and bone for the thick amber sap as their bodies grow feature of nature and take after the Queen in lesser form. They shall gain the weakness of the green their slow nature for in days when the sunlight is weak so too shall they grow futile in energy.

They shall become green and growing things.

[Bonus][LESSER] The Beast by Redikai
From the womb of the world, a scaled monster of horrific form and terrible power is born. The Beast. A massive creature with a dozen legs that end in clawed hands and nine mismatched wings that dwarf its already giant self. The seven eyes on its maned head look in all directions with pure hate and its maw filled with rows of needle-like teeth stretches wide enough to eat a dozen pianos whole. A monster of pure destruction whose only intelligence exists to further its murderous goals.

Upon being killed, monsters of all kinds will spring from their blood and The Beast's essence will return to the world to coalesce and be born again. The time required for rebirth is at minimum one age but can be extended by splitting The Beast into multiple pieces and scattering them. If any manage to turn pieces of The Beast into items, the duration may be extended indefinitely. So long as no one unites said items as that will cause The Beast to reform almost immediately.

[Bonus][Lesser] The Combustion's Companion! by Nigerian Duck
Fate had its far-reaching hands reaching ever farther with the addition of the Constants, and so did the grasp of each of the Many. "An understudy to replace each of us," one had crowed, "was a stroke of brilliance!". But despite that brilliance, One of the Many had sought out something different from what his fellows had in preparation for the Acts he knew to come.

Rather than a tree, some object, or The Delightful Detonator was used as the catalyst in creation, his nature of being so Explosive magnetizing the Constant. And rather than the progeny of Fate being a separate entity, she was given form by the One of the Many and melded to the Detonator and made to COMBUST into a new form.

The Constant whom was taken by the One of the Many still retains her abilities, and has some special new interactions with the Delightful Detonator's.
Manipulation of Fate: Just as is every Constant's innate ability, she can affect the flow of Fate pertaining to her specific area. However, with Explosion Energy she can magnify the effects of a chosen choice or diminish them to how she likes.

Pseudo-Immortality: Her affixation to Fate is combined with her affirmation to the Detonator, and it is made so that even if the Detonator is somehow completely eradicated he can eventually reform himself, though at lesser strength than he once was.

Shared Strength: As the Detonator improves in his power and technique, so does the Constant. His mastery over Explosion Energy heightens her own capabilities and allows her to magnify her manipulation of an Explosion's Fate.

This Constant finds herself irreversibly attached to the Delightful Detonator and his distortion of reality. If she so chooses, she can manifest form in a vaguely female human shape composed of something similar to the liquid in the Detonator's body. Floatation and flight in the air is but a simple task, however for the most part she would remain impermanent. Her voice (in impermeable form) can only be heard by the Detonator.

She takes it upon herself to act has his Protector, Advisor, and (perhaps most importantly—though it may dismay her to admit) his Friend. And so the Detonator is both empowered and entrusted with a dear Companion. Though the Constant has never met the One of the Many who put her in this state, she innately feels a connection to what he creates. After all, isn't she his Creacíon? The Terteceras Creacíon.

[Bonus][Demi] The Eternal Companion by ShieldCrown
Every Hero should have companion! Or so thinks the Spirit Maker, and so he crafts an immortal dog and gives them to the Hero as a gift. It is a Dog, but the breed and appearance seems to change to fit the aesthetic of the Hero.

[X][Demi] Let a random person know that there will be no negative consequences of their actions today and make that actually in fact the case. There can be positive consequences of their actions. By fictionfan

Last edited:
[X][ACT] The Spheres
-[X] In the nothingness around several spheres of glittering crystal is cast each made hollow with a light at the center, and soils along the inside edge while nothing is placed there with this creation they are designed to help life inside them thrive.

Last edited:
A new one? Man, they just keep coming. I hope to see this one grow as well as the others.
Question, DoE. How long do we have until the vote opens? I'd like to make sure I finish writing my vote beforehand.

[][GRAND] The Spheres
For the first turn it's [ACT]

A new one? Man, they just keep coming. I hope to see this one grow as well as the others.
Question, DoE. How long do we have until the vote opens? I'd like to make sure I finish writing my vote beforehand.
Yeah, I was worried about starting one of these because there were so many, buuuuut who cares.

Vote will open in, maybe, thirty minutes? But I'll keep it going until Wednesday, so you'll have plenty of time

Authored:

[X][ACT] Above and Below
-[X] Earth and Sky are created. Things above are Stars, Sun and Moon in the Sky. It's impossible to reach things in the Sky - one just going to fly and fly, until they feel how gravity disappears and later changes, and then they are not directed upwards, but fly down to the Earth in another place. This is impossible and distorted geometry of the Sky. However, It's possible to make something rest in the Sky if one raise an object to the zone where gravity disappears and leave it be. The Lands go down below and outwards reaching the Edge of the World. The closer to the Edge, the darker it gets, the slower time moves and the more the boundaries between things disappear. However, the Edge of the World is thin and gradually moves further and further, leaving behind new wild lands. The World is expanding, but only as long as we create and from our creations wild lands take on a diverse look. Deep underground there is also the Edge of the World, but it is static and therefore the depth of the underworld is unchanged and incredibly deep. Lands have different climate areas: somewhere it's cold, somewhere it's hot, somewhere there are four seasons, and somewhere clouds float almost without interruption in order to shed endless rains. But mostly at the moment, the World is a rocky wasteland, with empty oceans and a breathable atmosphere, with many amazing minarls buried underground. This world is illuminated at Night by the changing Moon and many Stars, and at Day the Sun does it too. Lifeless silence reigns in the World, only rare rains or wind interrupt this primordial nothingness.​

(I don't want to create solar system or something else mundane... So let's go with this type of the world.)

Supported:
[X][ACT] The eternal cycle
By @Abyssius

[]

Last edited:
[X] [ACT] The eternal cycle
- Time has a beginning and an end. History will repeat itself, with different faces, names and places, but it will always be the same.

[X] [ACT] The eternal cycle
- Time has a beginning and an end. History will repeat itself, with different faces, names and places, but it will always be the same.
This is one of my worst nightmares! But maybe it's worth it. At least the world will have no end and death point.
Now now, hold on Andre, my chaos-inebriated friend. This might be an even better thing. Some would say rugs exist to break them, right? Well with this, it means we can eventually make a way that will break the cycle of history repeating itself! It's laying groundwork for future fun things that we can have.

Now the important question is:
If history repeats as a theatre script, it's a tragedy or a story with a happy ending?
Who knows?
No idea. Maybe it can be a neutral thing, or something that's bittersweet, and speaks of progress and going forward.

I think it depends on who the audience is. But I've always been kind of terribly uncomfortable with the idea of looping time. As if nothing really matters - everything will just be repeated over and over again. However, I am glad that each repetition will be different from the previous one. Yet repetition does not make a good story worse. It still makes me feel a bit trapped, but inevitable cold death of the universe scares me too.​

Is this just Minecraft?
I was inspired by this structure of the world. Never seen something like this anywhere in the quests/stories before! This is different from the usual, but at the same time it is clear for our perception of the world - it looks mundane. Everything is the same earth, sky, horizon... But still the world is very different from our own in some fundamental aspects. We can make many layers of such worlds and tie them together if we need other dimensions or something like that.

Last edited:
Authored:
[X] [ACT] Magic system - "Bisurit"

"Bisurit" is a concept that is difficult to describe. There are Bisurites of stones, wildflowers, streams, western wind, seas, mountains, sun and even concepts and feelings associated with intelligent beings.

It is easiest to imagine Bisurit as a separate magical source arising from the belief of intelligent beings (not only people) in its existence. This source gives energy that allows you to influence yourself and, to some extent, other Bisurites.

Bisurit cannot be considered intelligent and sentient; arising from faith, he behaves like an amoeba. To connect to it, you need to face its nature and somehow understand and "subdue" it.

This would be easy to do if people believed that hurricanes were safe and that guns did no harm. As we know this is not so. If you want to connect to the Bisurit of the sword, even the weakest of them, then be prepared that if you do not have enough to cut and bleed.

Bisurit has its own danger. If a reasonable person connected to it forgets to control himself, he ceases to be careful. Well. Bisurit begins to "absorb" the user. After all, he who is connected to the Bisurit of the Night cannot love the sun.

Each Bisurit has its own strength and "depth". It depends on the faith of the people. (Although, if people who believe in "Merciful Night" suddenly disappear, then the bisurit will disappear along with the last user.) The general truths are as follows:
1) The stronger the bisurit, the more difficult it is to connect to it and the more difficult it is to save oneself.
2) The less Bisurit, the easier it is to connect and the easier it is to save yourself. (Less the pressure of faith)
3) If Bisurite is very "transparent" and cannot be seen and touched, then it is very difficult to connect to it and its influence will be imperceptible but exhausting its constancy. (Example: In the city they believe in the Phantom Thief, this belief is difficult to connect to, but it gives interesting abilities along with kleptomania)
4) You can connect to many Bisurites, but you need the experience of generations to develop non-conflicting and safe combinations. Or you must be a damn strong-willed cool chad. That's also possible.

Supported:
[X][ACT] Above and Below

Last edited:
[X][ACT] Let there be Light
- [X] Light, in this world, is no mere illumination. It has substance, not a lot, but enough that it can be molded and formed, placed on torches or in lanterns to bring into dark places. Rays can be stored, with the right tools and in the right places, and taken out for lighting the streets at night.

Just to remind everyone, the voting has not officially opened. You'll have to repost the votes after DoE opens it so they'll be counted with the tally. Or maybe not, depending on the configuration.

Brief summary.
Magic springs based on the faith of people without reason, but with a certain instinctive influence, depending on the strength of the source and the will / ability of the user.
P.s. It combines classic magic with elements of originality.

Last edited:
Magic springs based on the faith of people without reason, but with a certain instinctive influence, depending on the strength of the source and the will / ability of the user.
Question. Can I make creature, which has innate faith and a strong predisposition to certain Bisurit (want to call it biscuit)? Making something like magical animals.

Edit: Also, maybe some of you have plans or ideas for this quest? I never tried to dedicate myself to one subject or impose other restrictions. But once I wanted and had such an idea as a kind of trial, challenge.​

Last edited:
Question. Can I make creature, which has innate faith and a strong predisposition to certain Bisurit (want to call it biscuit)? Making something like magical animals.

Edit: Also, maybe some of you have plans or ideas for this quest? I never tried to dedicate myself to one subject or impose other restrictions. But once I wanted and had such an idea as a kind of trial, challenge.​
Initially, it was a mixture of Spirits and the ancient Roman concept of Genius. This system should work both with Spirits (if any) and with animals.

So the beasts can connect to the bisurit. However, usually there must be an inborn predisposition for this.
(It would be strange if the mole connects to the bisurite of sunset).

I only have a vague plan, but I'm probably going to concentrate on making weird plants. Unless I get ideas for other stuff.

Hmm, you reminded me of a random plant generator for some reason... Already have some ideas?

So the beasts can connect to the bisurit. However, usually there must be an inborn predisposition for this.
It would just be convenient to create animals that are genetically predisposed to certain physiologies, behaviors and psychologies, which together allow them to use certain bisurit. Make some kind of unicorns, predisposed to something very bright and kind. But at the same time, I will have to think about natural selection, because some predispositions can reduce survival and lead to extinction. Although the correct magical bonuses can negate this, or evolution itself will bring everything to mind by the method of natural selection. A human distinguishing feature in this case would be the ability to wield several very different bisurits or deliberately try to master a particular magic.

I can work with this.

Last edited:
I was inspired by this structure of the world. Never seen something like this anywhere in the quests/stories before! This is different from the usual, but at the same time it is clear for our perception of the world - it looks mundane. Everything is the same earth, sky, horizon... But still the world is very different from our own in some fundamental aspects. We can make many layers of such worlds and tie them together if we need other dimensions or something like that.
You understand that if people have too many mineral resources...

You already know the sequel.

Terrible underground monsters will arrange a grand feast.

Back