We really need to do that, then. Also looks like I'm going to have to reread this quest, given I've forgotten that.

I am touched and humbled that you feel this quest is worth reading twice.

Honestly I should've included Bring Down The Storm myself initially. There's a reason I didn't include it, but... eh. You might see, you might not, the reason's not important.

Speaking of being the Storm I really want the MC to tap more into his Psyker Powers and become the Storm Lord he was meant to be.

Heheheh

Stay tuned~ ;)

Not really, once you have a primarch who can duel knights, dueling multiple knights is more a stamina problem than a power issue.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Now this is likely a turning point in the war.

With the pirates protecting the neutrality of the monks, actually their own hides but the temples are gonna spin it and we don't actually like most of the other options for takes on this, this means either the empress backs off on her efforts to control them or she doubles down, not reacting to such a display is foreign to politicians especially insecure ones.

My bet is that the Empress alienates the monks which leaves her with a smaller tech support network than she had before, and may try to focus on the pirates while she gets her logistics re-sorted.

Mom is gonna be pissed, but at the same time the Empress isn't likely to be reasonable about this, or leave us a lot of options. I suspect we're gonna end up helping the rebels and the monks put an end to the war.

I'd rather face-punch mecha than call lightning. This is a Mechanicus Temple, I don't think playing with electricity is a good idea.

Okay if we are going to fight a dozen knights one on one I think we should seriously consider asking Delai for help. Though I am wary of the cost.

[X] – Fight the Knights yourself
[X] – Write-in
-[X] Bring down the storm.
-[X] Reach out to Delai for aid.

Back