Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

"You" are a snarky 14 year old boy who is a cynic. You don't have friends. Your only redeming qualities are your profoundly gifted intellect and high grit. You keep getting into unusual problems that require your talents to solve. Join this quest if you want to participate in half baked mysteries and battle of wits.
Last edited:
Character creation
You are now sitting in the disciplinary committee room. Why are you here? Simple, you are suspected of stealing the track suit of Hino Meguri.
"May I ask why am I suspected?"
"You confessed to Ms. Meguri six months ago".
She looked like she was sure of it. Her tone, the way she dresses, her facial and body expressions, all lead you to conclude that this woman is someone who values being right the most. In both a moral standpoint and a logical standpoint. You are not getting out of this easily and this matter could get him expelled too.
Your name is ________.
Your height is _________.
Your hobbies are _________.
Your eye color is _________.
Your stats:
6 is peak 14 year old. Scale is non-linear. 1 is average 14 year old. Reasoning will affect the day to day life of the character.

Strength: 3 to 6 ( throw a dice online) { give your reasoning for your character to have this level of strength}
Reflex: 3 to 6 ( throw a dice) { also give a reasoning}
Charisma: 1 to 6 (throw a dice) { also give a reasoning}
Short term memory: 2 to 6 (same rule)
Non-stem knowledge: 2 to 6 (same rule)
Communication skills: 3 to 6 (same rule)
Manipulation skills: 3 to 6 (same rule)
The first five characters submitted would be picked for the voting process.

Last edited:
Your name is Jyunichi Nakamura.
Your height is 5'4.
Your hobbies are sports, socializing, and manipulating people into doing your bidding.
You have heterochromia, your left eye is blue and your right eye is green.

Your stats:
Strength: 6 (Your gym teacher is very good at his job.)
Reflex: 3 (Think Fast is a popular game among you and your siblings.)
Charisma: 4 (Both your parents rely on being persuasive in their line of work and have passed their skills down to you.)
Short term memory: 4 (You always enjoyed playing those card matching memory games.)
Non-stem knowledge: 3 (Your other teachers, while not as good as your gym teacher, are still pretty good at their jobs.)
Communication skills: 5 (Your mom is a telemarketer.)
Manipulation skills: 5 (Your dad is a con artist.)
rush99999 threw 1 4-faced dice. Reason: Strength Total: 4
4 4
rush99999 threw 1 4-faced dice. Reason: Reflex Total: 1
1 1
rush99999 threw 1 6-faced dice. Reason: Charisma Total: 4
4 4
rush99999 threw 1 5-faced dice. Reason: Short term memory Total: 3
3 3
rush99999 threw 1 5-faced dice. Reason: Non-stem knowledge Total: 2
2 2
rush99999 threw 1 4-faced dice. Reason: Communication skills Total: 3
3 3
rush99999 threw 1 4-faced dice. Reason: Manipulation skills Total: 3
3 3

Last edited:
Rolling first

Name:Mia Namoa
Height: your height is 5'2 (1.55 meters)
Your hobbies are music, dance, fencing and math, plus every passing craze you just gotta be the best at.
Your eyes are bright blue
Strength:3(your many athletic hobbies and tendency to run anywhere left you quite fit, if more focused on agility then raw strength)
Reflexes:6(you were always quick thinking and fast. Fencing for years did much to improve that)
Charisma:3(you are outgoing nice qnd not without physical beauty, but your many hobbies and strive for excellence leave you less time for socializing then others)
Short term memory:5(you worked on this a lot when you practiced doing math in your head)
Non stem knowledge:3(you are a quick learning, but too energetic to sir down and study a lot. Unless it interests you)
Communication skills:5(you are a talker. You talk a lot. You have lot of stuff you love talking about. So you made sure you can do it good)
Manipulation skills:6(to get what you want you gotta get people to help you. Especially teachers and parents. And who can say no to those puppy eyes anyway?)

Edit:sorry for typos on rolls. Was on phone
Blademaster threw 1 4-faced dice. Reason: Atrength Total: 1
1 1
Blademaster threw 1 4-faced dice. Reason: Reflexes Total: 4
4 4
Blademaster threw 1 6-faced dice. Reason: Chqrisma Total: 3
3 3
Blademaster threw 1 5-faced dice. Reason: Short term memory Total: 4
4 4
Blademaster threw 1 5-faced dice. Reason: Non stem knowledge Total: 2
2 2
Blademaster threw 1 4-faced dice. Reason: Communication skills Total: 3
3 3
Blademaster threw 1 4-faced dice. Reason: Manipulation skills Total: 4
4 4

Last edited:
Your name is Hiro Yajima
Your height is 5'4".
Your (preferred, there are others...) hobbies are Hacking, Art, TTRPG's and Video Game Development.
Your eye color is Brown.

Stats
Strength: 6
Reflexes: 5
His Father is a professional Trainer, and has always pushed his children to excel in the physical department, Hiro hates this.
Charisma: 6
Short term memory: 6
Non-stem knowledge: 6
Communication skills: 6
Manipulation skills: 1

His Charisma, and Communicatiom Skills on the other hand? He gained those from his mother, a professional Actress(albeit small-scale) always inducted himself into the small world. So, while he learned how to be charismatic he suffered in the manipulation department.

He on the other hand, had a penchant for discovery and knowledge. Learning to hack various websites and learning what was on there, made him well-skilled in various fields that he remembered with his great memory.

Edit: in case it's not obvious, I went wtf what are those rolls...
goable threw 6 6-faced dice. Total: 30
6 6 5 5 6 6 6 6 6 6 1 1

Last edited:
Your name is Hiro Yajima
Your height is 5'4".
Your (preferred, there are others...) hobbies are Hacking, Art, TTRPG'a and Video Game Development.
Your eye color is Brown.

Stats
Strength: 6
Reflexes: 5
His Father is a professional Trainer, and has always pushed his children to excel in the physical department, Hiro hates this.
Charisma: 6
Short term memory: 6
Non-stem knowledge: 6
Communication skills: 6
Manipulation skills: 1

His Charisma, and Communicatiom Skills on the other hand? He gained those from his mother, a professional Actress(albeit small-scale) always inducted himself into the small world. So, while he learned how to be charismatic he suffered in the manipulation department.

He on the other hand, had a penchant for discovery and knowledge. Learning to hack various websites and learning what was on there, made him well-skilled in various fields that he remembered with his great memory.

Edit: in case it's not obvious, I went wtf what are those rolls...
What kind of luck do you have? Like damn.

Let's try some rolls!

Your name is Indra Johnson
Your height is 6 foot 3
Your hobbies are Wrestling and Podcast Journalism, especially true crime investigation
Your eye color is hazel

Strength: 6 (My guardian was a professional international wrestler before he took me in)
Reflex: 2 (I'm very big so often hit my head on doors, and get distracted)
Charisma: 5 (Got abs for days and I like to listen to people)
Short term memory: 1 (ADHD, needs to take down lots of notes and have permission to bring a recorder to class)
Non-stem knowledge: 4 (My notes are very good)
Communication skills: 6 (I travelled around a lot for my guardian's matches, so learnt a lot of languages, including Sign Language)
Manipulation skills: 3 (Good looks and charm means people like to listen to what I say, but I actively try not to manipulate others)
CoreBrute threw 7 6-faced dice. Total: 27
6 6 2 2 5 5 1 1 4 4 6 6 3 3

Last edited:
Let's try some rolls!

Your name is Indra Johnson
Your height is 6 foot 3
Your hobbies are Wrestling and Podcast Journalism, especially true crime investigation
Your eye color is hazel

Strength: 6 (My guardian was a professional international wrestler before he took me in)
Reflex: 2 (I'm very big so often hit my head on doors, and get distracted)
Charisma: 5 (Got abs for days and I like to listen to people)
Short term memory: 1 (ADHD, needs to take down lots of notes and have permission to bring a recorder to class)
Non-stem knowledge: 4 (My notes are very good)
Communication skills: 6 (I travelled around a lot for my guardian's matches, so learnt a lot of languages, including Sign Language)
Manipulation skills: 3 (No better or worse than a normal person, I actively try not to manipulate others)
Actually 1 is supposed to be average 14 year old and 6 is not 6 times better 1, it's not linear, so might wanna change your explanations.

Actually 1 is supposed to be average 14 year old and 6 is not 6 times better 1, it's not linear, so might wanna change your explanations.
Do I? I mean, my character isn't a professional wrestler, he's just trained under one so he's at the peak of what a 14 year old raised to be a wrestler could be strength wise. And communication skills is just being polylingual, which isn't unbelievable for someone whose a peak 14 year old. Can you tell me which of these specifically I need to change?

Do I? I mean, my character isn't a professional wrestler, he's just trained under one so he's at the peak of what a 14 year old raised to be a wrestler could be strength wise. And communication skills is just being polylingual, which isn't unbelievable for someone whose a peak 14 year old. Can you tell me which of these specifically I need to change?
I meant him having adhd. People with average short term memory don't need those kinds of measures like having a recorder at school or needing to write something many notes.

I meant him having adhd. People with average short term memory don't need those kinds of measures like having a recorder at school or needing to write something many notes.
But I have ADHD. I thought it would be nice to have a character with a similar condition. Also recording lessons can always be useful, and it ties into his journalism angle, having an interest in keeping a camera on. Might even help him get out of trouble if he has a recording.

But I have ADHD. I thought it would be nice to have a character with a similar condition. Also recording lessons can always be useful, and it ties into his journalism angle, having an interest in keeping a camera on. Might even help him get out of trouble if he has a recording.
Well then, just change the short term memory thing to 0.8

Your name is Hirano Suzuki
Your height is 5'0" or 152 cm, aka a short king.
Your hobbies are parkour, going to protests, reading psychological horror manga.
Your eye color is black.

Strength: 3
Reflex: 6
Due to his passion for parkour and UrbEx Hirano has developed a strong body and incredible cat-like reflexes that have saved his skin more than once.
Charisma: 2 Hirano is too cynical to really buy his own bullshit, which is the only reason his talent and experience with communication and manipulation don't take his charisma from 'people generally like me before I open my mouth' to 'whichever room I'm in is my room.' Also he's vertically challenged, which makes idiots underestimate him and respect his presence less than they otherwise would.
Short term memory: 2
Non-stem knowledge: 2
Hirano has been a diligent student of history, and practices for tests a bit harder than your average Japanese student, because he's got dreams of studying abroad at a prestigious university. He's developed a pretty good memory and general knowledge through this.
Communication skills: 5
Manipulation skills: 5
By learning to get into areas he shouldn't for UrbEx and working with protest groups Hirano has become a true savant in the realms of communication and manipulation. He knows how to work a crowd, he knows how to make someone want something he has, and he knows how to win an argument.
Yatr threw 7 6-faced dice. Total: 25
3 3 6 6 2 2 2 2 2 2 5 5 5 5

Last edited:
WIP

Your name is ________.
Your height is _________.
Your hobbies are _________.
Your eye color is _________.
Your stats:
6 is peak 14 year old. Scale is non-linear. 1 is average 14 year old. Reasoning will affect the day to day life of the character.

Strength: 3 to 6 ( throw a dice online) { give your reasoning for your character to have this level of strength}
Reflex: 3 to 6 ( throw a dice) { also give a reasoning}
Charisma: 1 to 6 (throw a dice) { also give a reasoning}
Short term memory: 2 to 6 (same rule)
Non-stem knowledge: 2 to 6 (same rule)
Communication skills: 3 to 6 (same rule)
Manipulation skills: 3 to 6 (same rule)
Not bad!

25 your significantly above average in those rolls!

Back