The Four Guys Who Transmigrated as the Four Main Aztec Gods... Anime Style

I mean, thanks for the link, but it actually was just a Gods of the Gym domain joke, nothing else. It is hard to to not at the very least have some idea who the Aztec pantheon contains in this day and age, considering the amount of references in popular media. :)

In Case There’s Any Artist Reading This Fic
Alright, let's get straight to the point. For about a three days or a little less I have been thinking about ordering private made pics of the four shitty protagonists for the Fic, woohoo! I want this original fic to, you know, be successful, so I'm already willing to pay for it.

But before ordering, I've gotta ask something to the readers of this fic. If you've got artistic skills and want some money, and you're willing to contribute to this fic, please message me and I will check if your paintings fits the style I'm looking for. If I like your art style and we make a deal, the painting should be sent to me from DeviantArt, and the money will be given through there, because I trust the DeviantArt's payment system. (btw the payment will be made in US currency)

Btw, if you wanna make the paintings, you can either:

1) Do only one of the guys, but the payment will be a little lowered. (Not much, but still)

Or

2) Do the all four at one pic, like they're posing infront of a camera, and the payment will be a little higher.

So, yeah. Hope you guys are interested in this. Bye until next post!

I'm no artist myself but I'm eager to get a look at some nice art of the main characters. Hope I get to see them soon.

...I maintain one of these idiots is going to lose their leg. And all of them seem dumb enough to be the one. Even mister God of Knowledge and Wisdom.

Nope, I'm just writing the plot of this. I was planning to just winging it, but I suppose it would be better if this had some type of story, you know?

Also, can someone tell me another alternative of Paypal? My country does not support that site and I have to use something to turn my money into Dollars for the pic's of the characters....

Nope, I'm just writing the plot of this. I was planning to just winging it, but I suppose it would be better if this had some type of story, you know?

Also, can someone tell me another alternative of Paypal? My country does not support that site and I have to use something to turn my money into Dollars for the pic's of the characters....

Holy shit, really?! Nice, nice. We'll continue on waiting for the Chapters then!

Have you tried Skrill? Google Pay? 2CheckOut? Wirecard? Venmo? These are some options I thought of.

I find it hilarious that Xipe has the agriculture domain and considers it completely useless when you consider the foundational domain that most gods would kill over. I mean given they have to start from scratch once humans really kick off he's gonna most likely get faith alot faster and more than the other three.

Back