The Broken Crown - A ASOIAF GSRPG

How long would that even take?
Considering the destruction caused during the battle, a few years.
Careful, think of all the stored Dark Side energy that could break free if you destroy the Temple placed on top of it.
Who do you think we are? We are going to slowly demolish everything since a lot of prayers are needed.
Or even better, destroy the temple using it.

HERETIC!

Who do we submit plans to?

And given the presence of Valyria until recently are there Valyrians in Anogaria? And other parts of the peninsula and region?
Anogaria is mostly Valyrian with regards to ethnicity but culturally has more in common with Volantis.

Well shit...if I knew I needed to include the words "the operation will be canceled if half my bannermen refuse to join me and I don't even have the ships necessary for such a campaign" I would have...now Osric appears an idiot In Game because I didn't state something I thought was obvious.

@Sidheach for future reference if I can't get the most crucial elements of a warplan to come along for the ride...even begrudgingly, please don't execute it. I'm not going to force something through and damn the consequences just because I say so. I targeted Braavos because I thought it would be easy pickings, easier than fighting the North, and arguably something that could unify the Vale as the pirates are heathen scum that raid Vale shipping in the Narrow Sea. Both the merchant and the noble classes would have a motivation to attack them for gold, the gods, and glory...but if that isn't the situation on the ground I would have never tried to force these plans through despite constant evidence through each step of the way that such was not the case. The Arryns are not hotheaded stubborn mules.
I nearly did just that but your plans made it clear you were aware this wouldn't be popular and that you wanted to present it as a fait accompli to the masses so I had it go out in a ramshackle mess as such a plan was doomed to end in given the level of secrecy you wanted for it was very, very high.

You could have asked, something to the effect of "do my advisers believe it would be a good idea to attack Braavos?" and I could have enlightened you IC but because your plans did have that overriding element of secrecy to them, meaning your advisers by and large would have been in the dark, I can't really do it IC. As it is, while kicking pirates around is a far from unpopular idea, your plan amounted to a full scale invasion of Essos while the Northern heathens threatened to overrun the Trident which you now know is very unpopular.

As for Osric looking like an idiot, the fact that most of the Lords involved abandoned the project means the damage was minimal and you can recover by swiftly declaring it was all a ruse and riding to Lucan's aid. No one will really believe that story but they won't bother questioning it if it comes when Osric's knee deep in heathen guts.

How long would that even take?
Total destruction of Valyria? Phew, I'd see a few millennia, give or take. Symbolic destruction? A couple of years with ample wildfire.

It's... IT'S ALIVE!
Hey everyone I finally got my laptop back, though they had to replace the hard drive. I don't suppose there are any unclaimed factions left?

Does it feel like to anyone else that our dark lord has gone missing?

Most likely he is doing something very important right now. Thus to hold us over while we wait for the return of his lordship,

I suggest a competition of who do you think is going to set the world on fire this game.

Does it feel like to anyone else that our dark lord has gone missing?

Most likely he is doing something very important right now. Thus to hold us over while we wait for the return of his lordship,

I suggest a competition of who do you think is going to set the world on fire this game.
Myself, Arryn, Mort, Shapeless Phobos, and Wade.

Am sad I already set the Riverlands on fire I win.

Back