The Adventures Of Doctor Curlyhair, Girl Genius!

If you're crazy enough, those Tesla coils can double as car speakers... that broadcast to the whole neighborhood.

So yeah, if they're ever used in self-defense, you can make your own fight music at the same time as electrocuting your enemies!

Thank you Little Washu for jump-starting this descent into MAGNIFICENT LITTLE DOCTOR AND ASSISTANT SHENANIGANS! I believe the Dock Workers Association will appreciate any and all security and automotive upgrades that can be provided on a budget. Thank you Good Author for the words!

Let the creativity flow, to see more of Dr Curlyhair's adventures, like her teacher's reactions, having to add the Doctor to Taylor's name or when she sees the little genius's homework and the nervous tick when Mrs Sales sees the notes in the margin (Tay enjoys that too much, after that talk between Annette and said teacher)

As well as more of Annette's point of view, regarding her daughter's abilities (trying to see how they would be classified according to the Parahuman classifications, just in case I suppose, if she needs an excuse) and trying to keep her creativity at bay... eventually Annette's going to have to give in a bit, especially if Tay gain the constallation for being a Spark or has all the complications of one or when said ideas save her life (like the dimensional displacement button that Tay put on her car, in case of Endbringer, which Annette asks her to remove, Curlyhair can do that, but that doesn't mean that she no will add something more subtle, among the new abilities that she accumulates, like having a Garage for working on cars, like she already did with Danny's, and possibly with more Dock Workers cars, besides of the ones of the Barnes)

As for the magic potions, well, this Taylor is definitely going to be a very different one both mentally and physically, besides the, let's say cosmetic potions (the hair potion, would also be one that her father, Danny, would definitely use, especially if they work for baldness), she would also give the ones she's taking to Emma?, who seems to have an interest in motorcycles or giant robots, given what you mentioned about Macross, I kind of get an idea of what it's about (when Taylor promises her her Scarlet Lady armor, being a good friend/assistant, for some reason I thought instead of being human-sized, with Emma getting her own Gundam or Valkyrie, XD)

Good luck and keep it up

I'm seeing multiple things that tend top make me think that Annette is going to be around to watch Taylor grow up - healing potions in the first aid kit in that Blazer, and a shiny red button that takes it out of normal space/time for ten minutes? "Oh crap, that car's coming right for me!" *SLAP* *VWORP* "Thank you for that red button, Taylor. It literally saved my life."

I am HYPED for the adventures of Doctor Curlyhair (GIRL GENIUS)!
Seriously, this is the first fic I've read since mp3.1415player's newer thread that gave me chills of glee and anticipatory feelings of upcoming amusement to such a degree that I am experiencing muscle cramps from SMILING.

Hoping she gets more robotics and drones. We desperately need Intercontinental Ballistic Monkeys for Newfoundland. All I can picture is a young girl in a lab coat and witch hat cackling and screaming "fly my pretties" while a mixmash of iron legion-esque robotic flying monkeys marches single-file into a gravity catapult. Search and Rescue and Medics.

Potions and Omni tools. They don't even need to win. Maybe more evacuations. Maybe save a laptop.

I can picture a ten year old stubbornly making an army of drones. Just in case. And then looking for a reason to unleash them.

I can also picture Kurt, Lacey, Emma, and Taylor each sitting in a corner after the fact. "The two of you were supposed to stop stuff like this, not become accomplices!"

I really want her to have the most redonkulous debut ever.

Back