Taylor: The Dancer (Worm/Cultist Simulator)

This is just about the level of Dark I'd expect from the source materials.
I LIKE it.
Well, Shit.. Madison was the first who got skinned and only the track star was found skinned? What about the two, what happened to the two.
Madison... wasn't skinned. But she was converted. Taylor now has a cultist, proper like.
Looks like she's still going to be a follower for awhile yet, but at least now she'll be doing important things.
Okay taylor just had a knife to Emma's back, and Sophia was found Skinned was that a case of vodoo?
Could be that it was sympathetic magic, could be that she skinned both of them, and Emma 'changed' before there was nothing left.
Lots of could-be's. Not a lot of answers till we get to see more, or we get word of god.

Last edited:
It is said in the Fire Circle Tantra that the River Kings called upon the Powers of the Wood, the Honey-Tree, the Sea-Twins, the Dapple-King, and that with the help of the Black-Flax those Powers were persuaded to destroy the invading Timurids. One quarter was devoured by bees, one quarter drowned themselves, and one quarter disrobed until nothing remained.

It is not said in the Fire Circle Tantra that Kubera ruled in Alaka before he learned to cut his hair. Nor is it often mentioned that after he discovered the Glory, he hunted the Wheel and wore its fingers, its skins, its tongues. More often is the mantra recalled 'Who will remember the barber's son?' Perhaps in dismembering himself rather than another, Nezha was more approachable than the Dapple-King.

It is said of the Sunset Rite that the assistant must cry tears of genuine emotion, which are asperged in the place where the influence lies. If all is done well, the Sun-in-Rags will consume the influence, acknowledge an ending, and lend its assistance. If the proper words are spoken as a Lantern-Lit soul overcomes her despair, that which dwells behind can be pressed into service.

Last edited:
Probably what happened is that Emma successfully changed- but the interesting thing is that Sophia is described as skinned alive- I don't think autopsies are conducted that fast, so the implication is that Sophia is still alive. I may be misinterpreting instead, though.

Back