ok, i have to ask
is that actually true ?
Not~ as far as I know. Last I checked, breasts were stores of fat at least partially, so they're probably influenced by the amount of food you eat. Have lots of plentiful food as you grow, and you'll grow a bigger bust than some malnourished person. Of course, this is just random trivia I picked up - I both haven't researched it and am male, so take whatever I say with a pinch of salt.

No. But that's what Japanese people seems to believe to have effect on their size... well, either that or a lot of messages, and I'd rather think it was the former than the latter with her age or 'age'.
I presume you mean massages here? As messages probably wouldn't have any effect whatsoever, else all the girls are gonna be spamming one another with texts and email :D

...Why do the Japanese believe milk and massages make your bust bigger, I wonder? And how common a belief it is outside of anime, for that matter. I know that 'skinship' thing is totally inaccurate...

I presume you mean massages here? As messages probably wouldn't have any effect whatsoever, else all the girls are gonna be spamming one another with texts and email :D
You did not see anything.

...Why do the Japanese believe milk and massages make your bust bigger, I wonder? And how common a belief it is outside of anime, for that matter. I know that 'skinship' thing is totally inaccurate...
...well, if a cursory google is to be believed, it isn't just Japan that has that belief. I... don't want to research it further.

Well apparently it's a belief in Academy City as well, since both Mii and the leader of Big Spider seem to believe that.

Well, any questions anyone?

I can't answer everything but I should be able to answer at least some of them...

I felt really really bad about this first post after looking at it a few times.

A much better version.

Should we follow and post in the new thread? Maybe you should get a mod to merge most of this one with the new one?

I have no idea how merging a thread would work, to be honest.

But the new version has an expanded start up with a little bit of... more information hidden in there if you look for it. Plus a new thing to vote on.

I have no idea how merging a thread would work, to be honest.
Report your post and request a merge in the reason why section. Think that's how it's done...

But the new version has an expanded start up with a little bit of... more information hidden in there if you look for it. Plus a new thing to vote on.
Yeah, I glanced at it earlier. Kinda curious who those people you can bump into are - one makes me think of Touma, and another the Railgun's friends...

Not~ as far as I know. Last I checked, breasts were stores of fat at least partially, so they're probably influenced by the amount of food you eat. Have lots of plentiful food as you grow, and you'll grow a bigger bust than some malnourished person. Of course, this is just random trivia I picked up - I both haven't researched it and am male, so take whatever I say with a pinch of salt.

Misaki loves eating sweets and chocolate while using her power to get out of exercise.

Misaka meanwhile is very athletic and eats little.

So the figure differences are clear

Back