[X] Theme song: Ghost

[X] Look through the full list of DLCs you purchased - maybe there's something interesting in there? (Extra stuff.)

[X] Theme song: Ghost

[X] Look through the full list of DLCs you purchased - maybe there's something interesting in there? (Extra stuff.)

[X] Theme Song: I Am The Doctor -DWCM
[X] See if your pal, GBR, is online on Steam yet - he has a copy too, and you intended to play together. (Start with a friend.)

Let's make a Guild of True Magick [glitchmasters]!

Might I convince you to join the call of the Guild!

Friends are important! A good bond in a video game can get you a lot further than any DLCs or background knowledge you might have. Besides, people are interesting.

[X] See if your pal, GBR, is online on Steam yet - he has a copy too, and you intended to play together. (Start with a friend.)
[X] Theme Song: Bad Apple - Cover by Lizz Robinett

[X] Theme Song: I Am The Doctor -DWCM

Let's make a Guild of True Magick [glitchmasters]!

Might I convince you to join the call of the Guild!
We have no confirmation that our friend will also be capable of using glitches like us. That's just an assumption so far.

We have no confirmation that our friend will also be capable of using glitches like us. That's just an assumption so far.
The Birdsie liked the post that suggested it.

So at minimum, he likes the idea and is trying to lead me on.

But I see no reason why we cannot teach him even if he did not come with anything.

Last edited:
Last edited:
[X] Theme song: March of Cambreadth

Because who doesn't want to here talk of death constantly in a death game.

[X] Medieval Music - 'Hardcore' Party Mix

Last edited:
Might I interest people into looking into the
[] See if your pal, GBR, is online on Steam yet - he has a copy too, and you intended to play together. (Start with a friend.) Vote.

I hope to create a guild of True Manipulators of the Rules of the Game and this will be the biggest and best chance to begin.

Alright, guys, regarding the theme song, just hear me out. We're a magnificent bastard, right? That means we're planning on showing off, making sure that not only does everything go according to keikaku, but everyone knows that, right?

Boom.

[X] Theme Song: The Greatest Show (Rock Cover)

As for the other, less important stuff;

[X] Ask the beta testers for some starting tips - that way, you can have an even easier start. (Extra knowledge.)

I'd rather have a wider knowledge base than a friend. We can make a friend. Gathering knowledge carries more inherent risk, and if we have more helpful information it becomes easier to make a friend.

Alright, guys, regarding the theme song, just hear me out. We're a magnificent bastard, right? That means we're planning on showing off, making sure that not only does everything go according to keikaku, but everyone knows that, right?

Boom.

[X] Theme Song: The Greatest Show (Rock Cover)

As for the other, less important stuff;

[X] Ask the beta testers for some starting tips - that way, you can have an even easier start. (Extra knowledge.)

I'd rather have a wider knowledge base than a friend. We can make a friend. Gathering knowledge carries more inherent risk, and if we have more helpful information it becomes easier to make a friend.

I would prefer the friend because the unspoken thing is that he will not betray us and it might let us have a fellow glitcher.

No need to worry about being completely alone and will be an important step in finding other glitches for the simple reason that we will have more eyes looking.

[X] Medieval Music - 'Hardcore' Party Mix

So here's some options for the theme song.

What'd ya guys think?

So here's some options for the theme song.

What'd ya guys think?

@Birdsie

Could we swap between the songs we voted for please?

Everyone's song is on one 'Playlist' and we can swap between them with the winner being the default "Theme Song" That is normally on.

Would that be OK? Because I like way to many of these songs to be OK with leaving them behind and I can see us using them for different occasions.

The problem with a playlist is that we're trying to vote for a theme song and to my knowledge a character rarely have thier song changed if ever.

Also I got my vote. Realised for a theme song words shouldn't really be spoken.

Last edited:
[X]Hit's Theme

1.Sounds like Boss Battle music.
2.Shinies!

Last edited:
Back