[X]We are in the Free State of California? or is it Canada, I can't remember.

Anywho... Well Time to call in Lucifer and his boys for some help... They owe you a favor, or twelve.
Magoose threw 1 100-faced dice. Total: 44
44 44

[X] I thought we were on Mars, or one of its moons, how else do you explain some Hell creature coming out?
LordEdric threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: MARS Total: 70
70 70

Last edited:
This looks... interesting. I'd like to join!
[X] You had a plan. You were going to go see your literal boss. But then it seems eldritch entities are attracted to you today. Standing before you is the second eldritch deity of the day and if the thing in your head can be trusted, the youngest as well. He takes on a constantly shifting appearance, one minute a man, one minute a woman, the next a hobo (who in your humble opinion don't classify), but always human, which is appropriate for what he as a god acts as the embodiment off.
[X] No one else in sleepy old Brussledorf, Montana, USA seems to notice him.
Ol' Tin Knight threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: I'm in! Total: 20
20 20

[X] "So we are going to our Leader"
-[X] "But you are our Leader"
--[X] "Then I know already everything"
I don't remember if the reference was exactly so, but I hope somebody acknoweldge this.
Edit: Dice plz
Abyssius threw 1 100-faced dice. Total: 7
7 7

Am I joining? Can I join? Will I join?

I AM JOINING.

[X] Aren't we an insane werebear/Imperial Guardsman reincarnated from the Fall of Cadia?
Rolen von Keng threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: We are INSANE!!! TOUCH IT! Total: 64
64 64

Last edited:
Am I joining? Can I join? Will I join?

I AM JOINING.

[X] Aren't we an insane werebear/Imperial Guardsman reincarnated from the Fall of Cadia?
Welcome! I'm currently a bit busy with other projects irl, but I'll come and harvest whatever ideas come around!
I'll see how 40k could fit into this, if possible... I'm not the most knowledgeable, so if it comes up, I might just meme it up :3

[X] Nation? I thought we are on Gallente Prime, the capital planet of the Gallente Federation, one of the major Empires of New Eden.

Edit: typical luck....
Xela63 threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Dice Gods be with me! Total: 34
34 34

[X] We're in the Layered City, an absolute clusterfuck of a dimensional nexus that no other nation wants to deal with. This is mostly on account of the fact that one wrong turn can easily send you on an unintentional jaunt between a few dozen parallel-timeline versions of the place. It's really quite inconvenient, but the restaurant scene is literally out of this world.

EDIT: Awww
We Just Write threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Fire the CANON! Total: 32
32 32

Last edited:
Back