Supernatural Colors (RWBY/Durarara/???)

[x]Finally! You've always wanted to know what being your sister is like!That came out wrong, didn't it?

[x] Atlesium

[x] Create a believable and unbreakable(As much as you can manage) cover story

[X]Finally! You've always wanted to know what being your sister is like!That came out wrong, didn't it?

[X] Synthetic nanobots

[X] Plan Recon: Dock the ship with our new found permit and familiarize ourselves with the city. Also try to find out if we can find a good place to start a Dust business as either a new form of weaponry or a new form of medicine.

Oh dear god the name I have dust makes me cringe! Someone PLEASE come up with a better name so I can change that part of my vote!

Also, now that we are on land, time to scout and try to get a source of income.

And I have a few questions about our trait. Does it add onto our already existing stats to give us 30 Attack, 100 Dexterity, 40 Vitality, and 100 Wisdom so long as we have it? Or no? Also, this trait levels up by becoming more reknown, right?
The player and item stats will never be counted together on a character sheet. To find out ATK power, you do Player + Items + Traits + other.

[x]Finally! You've always wanted to know what being your sister is like!That came out wrong, didn't it?
[x] Elementia
[x] Create a believable and unbreakable(As much as you can manage) cover story

Alright, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. The next part will likely come out today or really early tomorrow. In the meantime, have this.

Two figure sat in a penthouse apartment, with a barrel of liquid standing in between them. The first was a headless woman wearing a black jumpsuit, and the second was a young man dressed in a lab coat over casual wear. The woman "spoke", wispy black clouds emanating her voice.

"Well that certainly went well."

The man laughed. "Heh, no kidding, Celty. Atlesium, huh? Wonder what it's made of…"

"Shinra, no."

"Shinra, yes."

Celty sighed. "You do remember what happened last time you called Hakase, right?"

That earned a nervous laugh from him.

In a 2-story house near the harbor, a ginger haired gal sneezed.

"Back to the point. Who do you think I should test this on first?"

If Celty had a mouth, she would have grinned viciously. "Oh, do I?"

"Celty, no."

"Celty, yes."

=+=+=+=

Okay, that should do it. You think as you finish hacking into the international servers creating yourself a background in this world. You were supposed to be Winter Schnee because you really wanted to be your sister, born to a mother that died at childbirth and a father that committed suicide when you were of age to inherit his fortune and research. Which "was" a week ago. Good thing you took all those programming courses at Atlas…

Oh. Shit.

Did you… did you just steal a fucking memory from your sister? How did you not notice those weren't even your own memories while you were doing the hacking alibi? Does it matter?

[ ]Yes

[ ]No

Regardless, now that you had a backstory, it was time to establish a presence in this world. That would be in the form of a

[ ]Private Military Corporation (PMC)

[ ]Manufacturing Company

[ ]Research and development Corporation

[ ]Government Affiliated Blacksite Ops

[ ]Write In

Well, it was time to see if you could drink the now named Atlesium. Hesitantly, you unscrewed the cap, then poured the whole bottle into a tall glass. Before you could second guess yourself, you downed the whole thing.

D1+100=101c

10 degree of success

HOLY SHIT!!! You felt fucking amazing! Whoah, it seemed like you were unstoppable! In fact… you were actually starting to get a bit drowsy. You slowly walked off to your cabin, and fell asleep with your clothes on as soon as you plopped onto the bed.

+500 AP

Basically, every time that Weiss/Winter drinks half a liter of Atlesium, they gain 500 AP PERMANENTLY, but fall asleep for 24 hours exactly. The only way to wake up from this is life threatening injury, and she will have a head-splitting migraine until the time-limit is over. These status effects, both positive and negative, double with each half liter. In a linear function. That means when you're done drinking 10 liters of Atlesium, you WILL sleep for at exactly 240 hours. Also, just a side note, if you somehow manage to fuck up a D1 roll, you will instantly die.

[x] Yes

Something is off here!

[x]Research and development Corporation

For Science!

And where did Weiss get the idea of drinking Dust?

[X] YES

CUE IDENTITY CRISIS!

[X] Research and Development Corperation

Good cover as too how we got Atlesium. Also allows us to experiment with it and new technology to us.

[X]No

Bigger problems right now

[X]Research and development Corporation

And yeah, I'm pretty sure that Hakase is exactly who you think it is

Whether or not this means we get to meet Nano remains to be seen

Donald Doyle appreciation day was a few days ago, and I think I forgot to say anything about it here. So, here we are on the days after, and I still have to say one thing.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but it is acting in spite of it."
-General Donald Doyle, 25XX -- 6,26,2557

I just realized something:

Daiku and Masaomi (Nichijou and Durarara respectively) have very similar attitudes. Heck, they'd probably be great friends if they ever met.

In advance, I apologize for this being so short.

=+=+=+=

Ring, Ring, Ring!

"I'll get it!"

They picked up the phone.

"Shinonome residence, Sakamoto speaking."

A sigh could be heard on the other end. "We need your help."

=+=+=+=

What What What What What What What What What?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??

You woke up exactly a day after drinking dust -- you still don't know where you got that idea, and then reviewed your memories. You had your own, everything from birth to coming to Beacon, yet you also had Winters memories, of joining the military, losing your friends in combat, and even more… interesting activities.

Never again will you look at a butter knife the same way. Back on to the point, you could only assume one thing had happened. Winters body and memories, along with yours and your conscience, somehow fused together, and were transported to a parallel world. Because why the fuck not, right?

After a few hours of tedious coding, you finally managed to make an encrypted website for what would soon be your Private Research Company, Vytalian Industries. Sure, it wasn't the best name around, but you thought it was nice. You posted extensively detailed job applications locally, to ensure that you'd only get the best and brightest employees available. You sighed. What to do now?

[ ]Write In (REMEMBER: You can now dock your boat, so it may be good to explore the area a bit.

=+=+=+=

"Are you sure?"

"Positive, it's him alright."

=+=+=+=

"Sorry man, Masaomi Kida ordered this shit!"

=+=+=+=

"At first I thought I slipped, but then I saw the blood, so I knew I got shot."

Last edited:
[X] Yeah, I got nothing except for going out to dock our yacht and explore along with shopping for some food and other stuffs.

Alright, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. The next part will likely come out today or really early tomorrow. In the meantime, have this.

Celty sighed. "You do remember what happened last time you called Hakase, right?"

That earned a nervous laugh from him.

In a 2-story house near the harbor, a ginger haired gal sneezed.

Anyone think they know who Hakase is?

"Shinonome residence, Sakamoto speaking."

Oh, it's a Nichijou crossover, alright. This is going to be absolutely hilarious or bizarre, depending on which universe's rules this combined universe operates on.

Back