Sufficiently Inserted - SV Self Insert Archive v2.0

Wow, I just wanted to say thanks for posting this. I have my own Riverdale/Archie Comic OC-SI posted on Ao3 and FFN, but haven't brought it over to SV or SB.

I realize that this is a fantastic amount of effort, but part of my wonders if it would be more useful to categorize the stories by fandom rather than author?

I have had people ask that before, and it seems like it would be even more effort to get it set up like something on FFN. I don't know how to go about setting it up that way. I could just post by fandom with the way it's set up on the first iteration of this thread, but like with the previous one it would get too clunky with everything in one post. While I have a post for each letter of the alphabet and all in this thread, if I reworked it for fandoms instead of authors it would probably end up all clunky like before.

If you look at how many fandoms there are on FFN, you'll notice there are quite a lot out there. It seems easier to me to just do it by just the author category alone.

I have had people ask that before, and it seems like it would be even more effort to get it set up like something on FFN. I don't know how to go about setting it up that way. I could just post by fandom with the way it's set up on the first iteration of this thread, but like with the previous one it would get too clunky with everything in one post. While I have a post for each letter of the alphabet and all in this thread, if I reworked it for fandoms instead of authors it would probably end up all clunky like before.

If you look at how many fandoms there are on FFN, you'll notice there are quite a lot out there. It seems easier to me to just do it by just the author category alone.

Fair enough, there must be several dozen fandoms total referenced, so it probably would be a pain to sort through. Figured I had to ask though, thanks for the reply. :)

Back