Sufficiently Inserted - SV Self Insert Archive v2.0

Not a thread update post, but I just want to take a moment to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope all of you have a wonderful day today.

I have been trying to find what I think is an post 1900 si story that is about a guy who gets inserted into a German man in germany after WW 1 where he goes on to try and change things so that WW 2 won't happen and he also becomes rich by starting a company by making office supplies like ball point pens and post it notes I think and one time uses his wife to see if Ford is a bigot (and he is) and ruins him.

I have been trying to find what I think is an post 1900 si story that is about a guy who gets inserted into a German man in germany after WW 1 where he goes on to try and change things so that WW 2 won't happen and he also becomes rich by starting a company by making office supplies like ball point pens and post it notes I think and one time uses his wife to see if Ford is a bigot (and he is) and ruins him.
Original - Post-1900 - But I Don't Speak German (an ISOT)
I Think It is This One By Rinasoir

Wow I hadn't realized that this exists. Thank you for all that work Nai. I think I'm gonna have to raid this list next time i wanna binge a story. :D
Also so be a bit self indulgent here: Yay mine was included too!

Back