Star Exiles

So guys do we tell them about the probe? And give it back if they ask us to, or offer to give it to them?

We're about to leave this needs to de decided. We may or may not becoming back.

Okay, updating my vote...

[X] Trade
-[X] HyperWave Caster design (+10,000 RU)
-[X] Cold Fusion Reactor (-3,500 RU)
-[X] (x2) Dedicated mining equipment (-5,000 RU)

Didn't realize we could get multiple mining equipment.

[X] Build Water Purification Engine 3 (-1,500 RU)

[X] Diplomacy:
-[X] We found this crashed probe on a planet in the Alpha Antares system, did your people send it?
-[X] "Thank you for your generous assistance Grand General. We wish you luck in your own conflict, but we still have our own to attend to. I'm sure this will not be the last time our people deal together.

I don't see a reason not to mention the probe, it had already crashed when we found it. Plus it might not even be their's, it could be a Tor-Kar probe. In which case, we might be able to sell it. But if it is Kar-Er I suggest we just give it back as a token of friendship or something.

[X] Head to Yellow Star east of Alpha Procyon

I don't think we need to stay on the run at the moment, we've got are new friends acting as a buffer from the Aram and I suspect all the heavy fire power is still held up on Earth.

I say we take the mining equipment, get ourselves some sweet, sweet RU, then head back here to buy the ships/weapons.
Once we've established ourselves a little and built a small fleet of our own, we could offer to help in the civil war. Use our superior FTL to launch hit and run raids on the Tor-Kar.
We see how things play out and maybe secure some assistance in taking back Earth.

Back