Something Old... REBOOTED

No, I mean an informational threadmark, not a main threadmark, there's an option to categorize it differently

Also, another idea

(SN) 1999: In New York, a villain wearing a gimp suit covered in swears known as Blasphemy builds a criminal empire by utilizing his ability to create gestures and words so absolutely abhorrent that people experience mental damage when perceiving them, he becomes the arch nemesis of Flutter and Noir-Knight, his real identity is Charlie Smith, loving suburban dad with a wife and two kids, a wholesome family like what you would see in a 50s postcard

You are ignoring content by this member.
No, I mean an informational threadmark, not a main threadmark, there's an option to categorize it differently

Also, another idea

(SN) 1999: In New York, a villain wearing a gimp suit covered in swears known as Blasphemy builds a criminal empire by utilizing his ability to create gestures and words so absolutely abhorrent that people experience mental damage when perceiving them, he becomes the arch nemesis of Flutter and Noir-Knight, his real identity is Charlie Smith, loving suburban dad with a wife and two kids, a wholesome family like what you would see in a 50s postcard
Ooh, got it!

If you got another idea while you're here, would love to hear it!

Here's one.

(SN) Zach King is revealed to be the current Sorcerer King in 2018, which basically means that he is currently the most powerful magic user on the planet.

is this valid.

Also for your other thread, maybe later, if I get a idea.

SC: The Sistine Chapel includes a minor section depicting the Fall of Lucifer, whose faces all perfectly reflect the casts of various news shows; with Jon Stewart as the smote Lucifer, Orson Welles as the angel Uriel, and Stephen Colbert as the archangel Michael

SN: 2002
Illegal research into moondust finally proves a fringe theory - things 'destroyed' by moondust are actually shoved backwards or forwards into time.

TURN 16
1512: Michaelangelo paints a minor section of the Sistine Chapel detailing the Fall of Lucifer. Many years later, people discover some people's faces perfectly reflect Jon Stewart (as the smote Lucifer), Orson Wells (as Uriel), and Stephen Colbert (as archangel Michael). Jon and Stephen begin a joke rivalry claiming themselves to be a demon and angel, respectively.

2002: Illegal moondust research proves a fringe theory that things destroyed by moondust are actually transported backwards or forwards in time. Many people wonder where the Moonrock Man of 1922 and the European city the French blew up went in time.

TURN 17
1990:

During a showing of Jason Takes Manhattan in New York, Jason is somehow brought to life after a technician spills water on a projector, killing several people before being caught by police and killed. Paramount faces a heavy lawsuit they eventually win. Research is still going on on how this happened.

1512: Michaelangelo paints a minor section of the Sistine Chapel detailing the Fall of Lucifer. Many years later, people discover some people's faces perfectly reflect Jon Stewart (as the smote Lucifer), Orson Wells (as Uriel), and Stephen Colbert (as archangel Michael). Jon and Stephen begin a joke rivalry claiming themselves to be a demon and angel, respectively.

2002: Illegal moondust research proves a fringe theory that things destroyed by moondust are actually transported backwards or forwards in time. Many people wonder where the Moonrock Man of 1922 and the European city the French blew up went in time.

Dammit, I was hoping for MOONER to be the feral metaphysical concept of the moon trying to force itself onto reality through less than savoury means, converting things into moon rocks because it was replacing their concepts with pieces of its own
Oh well, probably should've made this clear sooner, what I get for not being quick about explaining it

Dammit, I was hoping for MOONER to be the feral metaphysical concept of the moon trying to force itself onto reality through less than savoury means, converting things into moon rocks because it was replacing their concepts with pieces of its own
Oh well, probably should've made this clear sooner, what I get for not being quick about explaining it
That's okay.

You got an idea while you're here?

Back