Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Software Development
a wdango quest
--- Status
-
Asada Shino
You are a young woman who thinks of yourself as a coward. Thanatophobia is a crippling burden in your life.

Health 045/45. ■■■■■■■■■■
Armour 080/80. ■■■■■■■■■■

Energy 100/100 ■■■■■■■■■■

...Armour:
Attribute: Data

DAT 07 |
VIR 05 | VAC 03

ATK 07 |
DEF 03
ACC 10 | EVA 05
-
Digi-Egg
Your partner hasn't hatched yet. This black Digi-Egg is speckled with grey smears. It's warm and heavy.

Health 010/10. ■■■■■■■■■■

-
Notable NPCs

Kiri (?) / ExDevi.mon

A mysterious boy who found you in your moment of despair.
His partner looks like a demon with four red eyes, a serpentine tail, and tattered wings.

Kiri........100%. ■■■■■■■■■■
ExDevi.mon..100%. ■■■■■■■■■■

Last edited:
--- Summary
-
WARNING : SPOILERS AHEAD
:

▷ ARC I
You are Asada Shino.

You ran away from a mugger, and he shot your Mom. In your panic, you were found by a boy and his monster,
Kiri and ExDevimon. They led you back to the scene, where Mom was already dead, and ExDevimon promptly revealed that she could be reborn as a monster with the power of The Rebirth. Despite Kiri's reluctance, you begged him to bring her back.

He agreed, and Mom's remains were turned into a Digi-Egg.

Last edited:
ARC 0 : Character Generation
There is a secret in this world.

Hidden and invisible to the naked eye, another world with its own inhabitants runs parallel to your own. Nobody knows how long it has existed, or how long its been able to interact with your own world, but amongst those in the know, it's becoming obvious that its existence -- or its inhabitants, at least -- is growing increasingly harmful to your society, civilisation, and infrastructure.

The effects are covered up, known to the general public only as terrorist attacks, or acts of gang violence, or whatever theory fits at the time.

But you can't be one of those who believes in that bullshit any more. And how can you, when the proof is right in front of you?

⇒ [x] You are a young man of many vices. Educated but unemployed, you get by on your diminishing inheritance.
⇒ [x] You are a young woman who thinks of yourself as a coward. Thanatophobia is a crippling burden in your life.
⇒ [x] You are a young woman with a string of ex-boyfriends. Your actions have driven your friends away from you.

Last edited:
Got nerdsniped by the thread title. Took me a moment to realize that this was a wdango quest.

[x] You are a young woman with a string of ex-boyfriends. Your actions have driven your friends away from you.

This seems the most different from usual SV protagonists. ^_^

Last edited:
⇒ [x] You are a young woman who thinks of yourself as a coward. Thanatophobia is a crippling burden in your life.

[x] You are a young woman who thinks of yourself as a coward. Thanatophobia is acrippling burden in your life.

What is wdango?

[x] You are a young man of many vices. Educated but unemployed, you get by on your diminishing inheritance.

Oh...
My cyberspace handle...

I was well-known on these forums, once upon a time, but that time is past, and I am an old and tired legend forever doomed to be overshadowed by his own history, nothing but a Has-Been who can do naught but try to relive his former glory.
I thought it is a genre of quest.
Sorry. New at this. I didn't pay attention too to OP name.

[x] You are a young man of many vices. Educated but unemployed, you get by on your diminishing inheritance.

@Lichte probably would, but his words are defamation 50% of the time.
It's only defamation if it's a lie. :V
You called?
But dude, my characters are well-adjusted and diplomacy rank EX. I'm not sure it'd be what you're looking for.
To watch people come in expecting fluffy dango-style slice of life, then see how dark it ends up anyway once the fluff melts off. :V
:V Dude that never happens.
Because the quests die too soon, not because there aren't nightmares hiding under the fluff. :V
There aren't nightmares! :( you don't trust your dango?
Most--no, all of my Pokefics are dark though.
Which dango do I trust!?
I am the light in the darkness! :(
But you're also the darkness!

Code:
program myvote
implicit none

! Variable declarations
!
character(len=1024) :: vote

! Execution begins

! Define vote
!
vote= '[x] You are a young woman who thinks of yourself as a coward. Thanatophobia is a crippling burden in your life.'

! Open data file to write vote to.
!
open(11, file="./skewfiend-vote.data", action="write", acces="sequential", form="formatted", status="replace",
write(11,*) trim(vote)
close(11)

end program myvote

Oh, right, you didn't want us to actually develop software. :V

[x] You are a young woman who thinks of yourself as a coward. Thanatophobia is a crippling burden in your life.

[x] You are a young woman who thinks of yourself as a coward. Thanatophobia is acrippling burden in your life.

What is wdango?
A questmaster. He might be a cigarette, and is definitely not a watermelon.

Recently returning after a long absence of QMing due to the rigours of establishing a coffee-shop beginning to ease.

Oh...

I thought it is a genre of quest.
Sorry. New at this. I didn't pay attention too to OP name.
Heh. I've done that a few times.

I have been known to jump into a quest and not figure out who the OP was until a page or two in.

[x] You are a young woman who thinks of yourself as a coward. Thanatophobia is a crippling burden in your life.

Back