Smoker the White Hunter (One Piece crossover) I

The text is too dark to read except in painfully bright light

Though I'm really looking forward to the Endbringer fight

Last edited:
5.0 reposted since the color won't change on the previous one
Swinging with all of his might, Smoker's darkening fist made contact with Lung's own, causing a small shockwave. Smoker's grin grew even larger as Lung screamed in pain. He wouldn't be able to sustain his haki for long, but all he needed to do was make sure his strikes landed. Lung's detached jaw shrieked and flames came from his mouth, attempting to burn Smoker to a crisp. It didn't phase Smoker one bit as he simply turned into smoke and reformed it behind Lung's growing body. A swing from Smoker's jitte slammed into Lung's neck, causing the jitte to bend slightly.

Smoker narrowed his eyes. These jittes weren't as well made as his original one with the seastone that he kept hidden. Lung tried swinging, but Smoker avoided the strike as he flew around Lung, his smoky lower body launching him throughout the air.

"Ahll keel uuuuu." Lung growled as his wings started growing larger. Smoker really doubted that the criminal could, but he was at a disadvantage fighting in the middle of the water here. Smoker charged again, completely turning his body into smoke. Lung vomited more streams of fire. Separating the cloud of smoke into five clouds, Smoker reformed the upper part of his body on top of Lung and swung his jitte again, the metal turning black just as it struck Lung's body. Lung went flying as his growing form flew into the Bay, causing a large splash.

Smoker narrowed his eyes as he monitored the rippling waters. That should stall Lung long enough for Protectorate reinforcements. Speaking of the Protectorate, Smoker flew back towards the burning Rig. He could come back for his Billower Bike later.

Landing in one of the openings that Lung made, Smoker raised his right fist in the air, causing all of the smoke to form a ball. Within a few seconds, the water sprinklers came to life to help fight the fire. Smoker formed a grin on his face. This smoke was going to prove to be quite useful. He threw the smoke out of the opening, causing a dense fog of smoke to cover the Bay.

Lung would no doubt surface soon, and Smoker would be ready for him.

"All squads's prepare to launch." Quartermaster Shoko's voice droned through the intercom as Tashigi practically flew down the hallway leading towards the garage. With her beloved Shigure in hand, she was ready to assist wherever she was needed.

"Master Chief!" Gunderson shouted from his squad's van as Tashigi finally made it into the garage. Her squad was still arming themselves, while Amy looked around confused after being handed a pistol.

"If your squad is ready, go!" Tashigi shouted. Gunderson nodded and closed the door to the van with a salute. Their van sped off without another word. Gunderson's squad was going to be understaffed since Weaver stayed the night at her own home. They would have to make do without her.

"The hospital is going to need my help." Amy said nervously as she handed Tashigi the gun, who took it and slid it into her empty holster. She may be a swordswoman, but having a range weapon as a backup wouldn't hurt.

"We can drop you off on our way." Tashigi nodded as Seo and Spencer finished boarding the van. Amy nodded as she pulled the hood of her robe over her head, not doing much to cover the Marine cap that sat on her head.

Jumping inside the van, Tashigi slammed the door shut once Amy climbed on.

"Let's go Mifune." Tashigi lightly smacked the side of the van and she felt them start to move.

It was time to show everyone what being a Marine was all about.

By the time the fire was under control, Armsmaster's armor was now covered in black soot. Thankfully the smoke disappeared, which saved quite a few PRT officers who didn't have their helmets on when the explosions started.

"One of my suits is inbound." Dragon reported. Dragon's armor would be useful in assisting Captain Smoker fight Lung. Triumph reported that Dauntless was injured and in need of medical attention, so they were one Protectorate member down. Miss Militia also reported that she engaged Oni Lee, who managed to escape amidst the confusion.

"Excellent." Colin had to activate his chin guard, his helmet covering his entire head, in order to prevent smoke from causing him any unnecessary harm. "Have you detected Lung yet?"

"He engaged Captain Smoker a few minutes before landing in the Bay. Captain Smoker is keeping an eye on where he will surface." Dragon said simply. "Armor is five minutes out."

Colin nodded internally as he used his halberd to slice his way through ruined metal. "Contact Miss Militia. I need her to organize a search and rescue for any missing personnel."

"What are you going to do?" Dragon asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

Armsmaster simply hardened his gaze when he reached one of the openings that Oni Lee's bombs made.

"I'm going to see if the good Captain requires any help."

A/N

This chapter is way overdue, but I honestly got stuck on it. I didn't like the first version so I scrapped it, and then I got stuck after writing the first paragraph of this version.

Plus a lot of stuff happened since the last chapter. I have a job now so hurray! I also published other stories such as the Snow Queen's Worm, my Frozen crossover. Feel free to check that out.

I'm still working on my Three Admiral, plus Luffy cosplay. I have Kizaru's glasses, Akainu's hat, and am working on Aokiji's sleeping mask. Finally got Luffy's Wano robes so just waiting on the hat/sandals before moving onto the Admiral suits.

I also bought some yellow finger lights to mimic Kizaru's devil fruit power. Should be pretty fun.

ILL RETURN EVENTUALLY. None of my stories die, I just get really lazy, or distracted with other story ideas. I even wrote a Miraculous ladybug crossover with Violet Evergarden.

Till next time~

This literally happens like once a week with the font color

Back