Shattered Republic: A Chinese Warlord Era Game

Seems I did a bad... oppsie. I really forgot to go slow on the corruption and started purging. Sigh. On the bright side the peasants are likely happier that I'm gone. :V

Stats have been updated, and a new map. Check the first post for the actual roster of players, I've removed anyone who ghosted turn 1.
@Altered You're still in the game, by the way, unless you wish to drop.

Stats have been updated, and a new map. Check the first post for the actual roster of players, I've removed anyone who ghosted turn 1.
@Altered You're still in the game, by the way, unless you wish to drop.

Thanks, and I'll still play. I was honestly going to ask you that question.

So did the agricultural and roadworks stuff have any effect outside bearing mention? Kinda curious.

So did the agricultural and roadworks stuff have any effect outside bearing mention? Kinda curious.

It would be delayed due to the abrupt end of Governor Mo, however I don't really have any 'economy' system in mind for this game for the sake of my own patience, so generally it'll only pop up in updates and whatever the players write about it.

Kiangsi Province
Leader: Chen Guangyuan
Affiliation: Chihli Clique [ Affiliate ]
Sentiment: Moderate Republican
Stability: 4
Army: Small / Medium / Dated (Improving Equipment Quality)
Player: Traveller76

Kiangsu Province
Leader: Qi Xieyuan
Affiliation: Chihli Clique [ Affiliate ]
Sentiment: Moderate Republican
Stability: 3
Army: Small / Medium / Dated
Player: Random Member
Excuse me, but are you sure this is correct? I don't think Kiangsi did anything to improve their equipment quality, meanwhile I bought European weapons yet didn't get the status.

Stats have been fixed based on everyone's reports. Deadline is set for this Sunday (22nd) 00:00

My apologies, I've been working - had some long-shifts and failed to uphold my promise. Will send in orders later on tonight for sure.

Back