Settings that cross over well in Exalted

Isn't there a theory somewhere that World of Darkness is actually the world of Exalted, only it began to run out of juice at some point and so everybody, including the Exalted, devolved and depowered, with the only positive change being that in some cases it began to breed true?

Isn't there a theory somewhere that World of Darkness is actually the world of Exalted, only it began to run out of juice at some point and so everybody, including the Exalted, devolved and depowered, with the only positive change being that in some cases it began to breed true?
That's not a "theory", that's the original backstory of Exalted. They dropped explicitly talking about it as a metaplot element after early 1e.

I have not, please share.
forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Heroes, Great and Mighty (Exalted x World of Darkness) Crossover

Three years go Malcom graduated from collage with a degree in mechanical engineering. Three...

Seventy Seven Ways to Kill a Vampire [Exalted vs the World of Darkness]

The dead stalk the night, the Wizards wage a secret war for the future of human thought (and the universe), and wolf-men fight against the oncoming apocalypse... You are not one of them. You are a Solar Exalted, a modern person with the powers of the ancient heroes of a forgotten age. The world...

Hell is Other People (Exalted/World of Darkness)

The sun is dying, dying like you. Slowly ascending, it looks more like it’s descending to you...

That Lonely Star (My Hero Academia/Exalted)

1: Exaltation and Aftermath The sludge villain shifts and squishes between Izuku’s fingers...

I will said that as setting, earthdawn come close to exalted, just obviously less broken, there is a sense of chararter being writen as legend who grow bigger than life, the theran empire feel dickish but no overly superly evil, and it have a very "weird shit setting" feel that cross well with exalted.

Back