Voting is open
[X] "I don't think I'd need it."
+5 Cool. Still a flirt, but also a mystery.

Cool i think works best with what we are going for. Charming, but at a distant. Easy to be his acquittance, tough to be more.

I could be convinced for cynicism though. Or even Compassion.

[X] [?????] [3] Ban gets mugged at the vending machines.

Given our current build, we need someone who can past our outer shel by either being inspirationally real or too brash to understand our politw brushoffs.

this particular choice says tomboy or delinquent, either of which could work for that

Really all of them could, though a lesson in Nobless Oblige feels the weakest to me. Primarily because it by its nature says that we don't live up to those ideals and I would like to, if shallowly and performatively

[X] "It gives people courage."
[X] [?????] [3] You finally decide to follow the music.

Yeah I think I'd like to meet the musician.

[X] "It gives people courage."
+5 Compassion. A genuine people person.
[X] [?????] [3] You finally decide to follow the music.

Well I'll be damned, Gally is back from the dead. Hope life is treating you well.

[X] "I'd really like to try it."
[X] [?????] [2] You meet the angel of Hiyari's halls.

You know how you win these things? Attack. Attack. Attack.

For at least one of the five options being socially forward and shooting our shot will get us the win. The biggest danger is self sabotage if we end up in standard harem quest waifu wars where the only thing a majority of players can agree on is "fuck that one that's about to win".

[X] "I don't think I'd need it."
[x] [?????] [2] You meet the angel of Hiyari's halls.
I think the charming, yet cool and mysterious MC calls to me more, but I'm ok with compassionate too.
Going for this other option though partly because the description interests me, and partly because it's the quickest to expire.

[X] "I'd really like to try it."

Y'know, it's kinda funny that I've never really thought about this before, but I don't think I've ever read/watched a romance story where the MC/POV character is actually good at flirting. That stuff is usually reserved for the love interest, for obvious reasons XD.

Cool i think works best with what we are going for. Charming, but at a distant. Easy to be his acquittance, tough to be more.
That works but this option calls to me because it leans into the whole "shallow" personality flaw more. It's very easy to be friendly with him, but not many are actual friends. I think the Charming but Distant would be more like Primary Cool, Secondary Charming, not vice versa, because the primary flaw would be how Takumi intentionally keeps people at a distance despite being outwardly friendly, not how shallow he is.

[X] [?????] [4] You get a lesson in noblesse oblige

This option is definitely not going to win (It's the last to expire after all), but I do think that this character might have the most pronounced effect on Takumi, because our boi is both shallow and aimless, and this character is definitely not either of those things.

Aka. Takumi is either going to admire or absolutely hate this character XD. And I'm a hopeless sucker for enemies to lovers.

Voting is open
Back