[X] The last of your kind! – Satan's Wonderful Grandkids!
-[X] Son
--[X] Gofu

The name is both another word for an ofuda and a pun for tofu. And I think this plot is the most interesting of the three.

[X] Forbidden love!? – Saiyan legacies unite!
Your father is Son Goten and your mother is Bulla Brief, boy, your grandpa Vegeta had a fit with that, luckily grandma Bulma calmed him down, you honestly don't know why you can't become a Super Saiyan yet, you practice every day! Doesn't matter, you will do it! You can let your family down. Age: 16
-[X] Daughter
--[X] Name Gochila

Ok, here's a tally.

I think a good name for the quest could be: "Saiyan Brunch, part of a balanced diet", what do you think? :V

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by Astaroh-M on Apr 10, 2017 at 10:22 AM, finished with 27 posts and 13 votes.

• [X] A Surprise Snack! – Saiyan weakest descendant!
    -[X] Son
    --[X] Brunch
    -[X] Son
    --[X] Go Go Donut
    [X] A Surprise Snack! – Saiyan weakest descendant!
    -[X] Daughter
    --[X] Shaya
    -[X] Son
    --[X] Brunchly
    -[X] Son
    --[X] Gofu
    -[X] Daughter
    --[X] Name Gochila

Last edited:
Your dad was Gohan and your mother is Videl, some years ago, when you were a little kid, some mysterious event disappeared all the Saiyans from earth, except for you, your twin sister and Bulla, the Z warriors, tried all they could do to find their friends, but it was useless, now you live with your grandpa Hercules in his mansion, you train with the best Martial Artist the money can get and use the more expensive machines, but you feel that isn't enough, your mom tell you tales of the fights that your dad won, and you know that you want to fight and real warriors fight. Age: 17
-[X] Daughter
--[X] Gofu

[x] The last of your kind! – Satan's Wonderful Grandkids!
-[x] Daughter
--[x] Gofu

>Not wanting to be the most charismatic (partial) Saiyan ever.

Last edited:
Your father is Son Goten and your mother is Bulla Brief, boy, your grandpa Vegeta had a fit with that, luckily grandma Bulma calmed him down, you honestly don't know why you can't become a Super Saiyan yet, you practice every day! Doesn't matter, you will do it! You can let your family down. Age: 16
-[X] Daughter
--[X] Name Gochila

Your father is Raditz and your mother is Launch, in this timeline he visited the earth years before he was supposed to and found much more, a family and love, sadly his time on earth made him weak, he and you, are the only Saiyans, with the exception of the babies, that never became Super, and that shame you to this day. Age: 18.
-[X] Son
--[X] Brunch

Your father is Raditz and your mother is Launch, in this timeline he visited the earth years before he was supposed to and found much more, a family and love, sadly his time on earth made him weak, he and you, are the only Saiyans, with the exception of the babies, that never became Super, and that shame you to this day. Age: 18.
-[X] Son
--[X] Brunch

-[X] Son
--[X] Brunch

-[X] Son
--[X] Brunch

Good Morning! It's time for Brunch.
"Ugh!"

Sun light in the face, the worse way to wake up.

"*yawn* Five more minut- Ah!"

Of course falling from the tree branch that I thought was my bed is slightly worse.

"Tailtailtailtail!" Luckily I managed to catch the branch with my tail before my face kissed the ground… Now that I think about, I could have just floated, "*sigh* My brain doesn't work in the morning."

Ok so, I'm in the middle of nowhere, I don't remember what happened last night and I'm naked.

"…Hmmm, man, is that time of the month already? Time sure pass fast, well, I still my tail this time so I probably didn't do too much damage… I think," with that clarify; I began to float and disentangled my tail from the branch.

While moving through the air I couldn't help but sigh again, no matter how many times I try, I simply can control my Oozaru form, I really wanted to ask Lor… to ask Vegeta for some advice, but that would mean have to deal with his "you're nothing but an insect" glare, and I don't want to deal with that.

I finally found to the mountain that I marked with a big 'B', I descended I pick up that bag with new clothes that I hide last night.

[] My dark blue Gi.
[] Some casual clothes: a blue and white shirt with black pants.
[] A Hawaiian shirt and beige pants.
[] Write-in

With my clothes on I adjusted my wild hair into a ponytail that reached to my back.

"Ok, I should look presentable now; I really thought that I could make some progress before the party… but still nothing."

Years of constant training with:

Choose 3:

[] Dad
: He may have stopped training seriously, but his pride as a Saiyan is as strong as ever, the fact that both of us still have our tails is proof enough, though sometimes I feel frustrated while training with him, I feel like he doesn't want to reach his potential, and I don't know why.
[] Roshi: Old man Roshi, is a mystery in an enigma, one time he's making deliver milk with two turtles on my back and the next he send me to take pictures of a bath house from the sky, sometimes I wonder if he's really training me, watching Gold mom making run around the island while she shoot him is pretty funny though.
[] Mr. Krillin: Mr. Krillin… understands me, the frustration, the doubt, the… shame and he have done his best to help me, he may not be the strongest in the planet, but I respect him.
[] Gohan: My cousin, he… disappoints me, he was one of the more powerful beings on the planet, but after defeating Cell he just, stopped, sure it wasn't immediate but I saw how little by little, month after month, the one that I respect so much just, stop caring. After the battle with Buu, I thought he was going to train again… I was wrong.
[] Piccolo: Brutal and efficient, that's one way to define him, I honestly don't know why Gohan seems to like him so much, but I supposed you can't argue with the result.
[] Vegeta: If he's something that Lo… Vegeta knows about is pride, every time I train with him I feel ashamed of my level, but at the same time, I feel a burning drive in my chest, I feel a desire to keep going, to prove him wrong, but I wonder, can I do it?
[] Goku: Uncle Goku is a simple man, give him good food, a good fight and some time to rest and he will be happy for life, sure I train with him can be quite simple, but is fun too, well, as fun as punching someone to near unconscious can be, and for a Saiyan, that's a lot of fun.

And I still can't transform, the fact that both Goten and Trunks could do it since they were children just makes me feel worse about it.

I finally put the bag on my back and descended from the mountain looking and the shopping list that Blue mom gave me, all the ingredients for the feast of the party.

"I can't believe that has to be a year since they defeated Buu."

Just them I heard a roar behind me, it seems like some poor Rex is trying to attack me.

[] I better go; I need to buy these things.
[] Well, I'm a little hungry right now, and this should take too much.
[] Write-in

----------
AN: Your teachers will affect your personality, so choose carefully.

Last edited:
[X] The Orange Gi of the Turtle Style

[X] Dad
: He may have stopped training seriously, but his pride as a Saiyan is as strong as ever, the fact that both of us still have our tails is proof enough, though sometimes I feel frustrated while training with him, I feel like he doesn't want to reach his potential, and I don't know why.
[X] Roshi: Old man Roshi, is a mystery in an enigma, one time he's making deliver milk with two turtles on my back and the next he send me to take pictures of a bath house from the sky, sometimes I wonder if he's really training me, watching Gold mom making run around the island while she shoot him is pretty funny though.
[X] Mr. Krillin: Mr. Krillin… understands me, the frustration, the doubt, the… shame and he have done his best to help me, he may not be the strongest in the planet, but I respect him.

[X] Write-in: Rexes grow back their tails like lizards, right? Just take a piece and eat it on the go.

Last edited:
[X] A Hawaiian shirt and beige pants.
It' the 90's anime dayz. Kooky letters and loud shirts are a must!

[X] Well, I'm a little hungry right now, and this should take too much.

[] Dad: He may have stopped training seriously, but his pride as a Saiyan is as strong as ever, the fact that both of us still have our tails is proof enough, though sometimes I feel frustrated while training with him, I feel like he doesn't want to reach his potential, and I don't know why.
[] Roshi: Old man Roshi, is a mystery in an enigma, one time he's making deliver milk with two turtles on my back and the next he send me to take pictures of a bath house from the sky, sometimes I wonder if he's really training me, watching Gold mom making run around the island while she shoot him is pretty funny though.
[] Mr. Krillin: Mr. Krillin… understands me, the frustration, the doubt, the… shame and he have done his best to help me, he may not be the strongest in the planet, but I respect him.

[] Write-in:
Rexes grow back their tails like lizards, right? Just take a piece and eat it on the go.
You're missing Xs in those votes silly:p

Gonna hold off on voting for now but I'm leaning towards Roshi and Krillin. Dunno about 3rd.
Definitely want the floral shirt tho.

Last edited:
[X] Your highschool delinquent outfit, Gold Mom insisted

[X] Dad: He may have stopped training seriously, but his pride as a Saiyan is as strong as ever, the fact that both of us still have our tails is proof enough, though sometimes I feel frustrated while training with him, I feel like he doesn't want to reach his potential, and I don't know why.
[X] Mr. Krillin
: Mr. Krillin… understands me, the frustration, the doubt, the… shame and he have done his best to help me, he may not be the strongest in the planet, but I respect him.
[X] Vegeta: If he's something that Lo… Vegeta knows about is pride, every time I train with him I feel ashamed of my level, but at the same time, I feel a burning drive in my chest, I feel a desire to keep going, to prove him wrong, but I wonder, can I do it?

[X] I better go; I need to buy these things.

Maximum drive!

[X] My dark blue Gi.

[X] Dad
:
[X] Mr. Krillin:
[X] Vegeta:

[X] Well, I'm a little hungry right now, and this should take too much.

[X] Some casual clothes: a blue and white shirt with black pants.

[X] Dad: He may have stopped training seriously, but his pride as a Saiyan is as strong as ever, the fact that both of us still have our tails is proof enough, though sometimes I feel frustrated while training with him, I feel like he doesn't want to reach his potential, and I don't know why.
[X] Roshi: Old man Roshi, is a mystery in an enigma, one time he's making deliver milk with two turtles on my back and the next he send me to take pictures of a bath house from the sky, sometimes I wonder if he's really training me, watching Gold mom making run around the island while she shoot him is pretty funny though.
[X] Mr. Krillin: Mr. Krillin… understands me, the frustration, the doubt, the… shame and he have done his best to help me, he may not be the strongest in the planet, but I respect him.

[X] I better go; I need to buy these things.

Also @Astaroh-Mhave our character ever died before? During Buu Saga perhaps? Or are we one of the few who survive along with Mr. Satan? And are we too weak to fuse with Goku at that time?

[X] Mr. Krillin
: Mr. Krillin… understands me, the frustration, the doubt, the… shame and he have done his best to help me, he may not be the strongest in the planet, but I respect him.
[X] Vegeta: If he's something that Lo… Vegeta knows about is pride, every time I train with him I feel ashamed of my level, but at the same time, I feel a burning drive in my chest, I feel a desire to keep going, to prove him wrong, but I wonder, can I do it?

[X] Mr. Krillin

Also @Astaroh-Mhave our character ever died before? During Buu Saga perhaps? Or are we one of the few who survive along with Mr. Satan? And are we too weak to fuse with Goku at that time?
Yup, you died during Super Buu attack to Kami's Lookout, and for power... you're one of the weakest Saiyan on earth right now.

Back