LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh...I see that invisible text The Out Of World.

The Boundary. A realm where all the tangled lines of time meet and bleed into one another in an endless expanse of black, lit only by small pinpricks of blue. In this dimension, all events that have ever occurred are recorded and stored as raw information. In the depths slumber the Azure, the light from which all life and souls of the world sprang forth and will one day return to.

But you've heard this song and dance before, so let's cut ahead to the interesting part. Here in the depths of this black, a single figure remained. It's very existence within this crushing abyss of what-ifs and has-beens illuminated the yawning void with the twinkling blue light of a star shining down through the night sky.
He was garbed in a robe of white, the color of purity - or death and mourning, depending on your culture. Perhaps both. The iconography of his attire had long been obsolete in this world, little else but a relic of the past that was now used more as a fashion statement than anything.

"It is ready." He spoke to the abyss, as if there were anyone to hear him.
And hear him something did.
"I shall act the part of the saboteur and make one final adjustment to that which vexes you so." The man garbed in white hummed curiously. "I trust you will not renege on your own end of the bargain?
The Door shall open to welcome the exiles of that world, should your situation become so dire.
Excellent. But do keep in mind…my actions are merely a catalyst, a shortcut from point A to point B. Even if the plot is subverted for now, you will need to choose a successor sooner or later.
You are overestimating your own wisdom. Do not presume to know me so well.
You must appoint a replacement and cast off that weary mantle before it is too late. Someone worthy ought to take up the burden before those without virtue or scruples choose to seize it for themselves."

A poignant silence echoed through the bleak expanse.

"Finality is something even gods cannot escape. Our deal shall merely forestall the inevitable paradigm shift. This tired old story will end, the weathered book shall close and a one day a new tale will begin without you.

...But will this one have a happy ending?
There are many paths in life, but all roads to relief and happiness are filled with suffering. In any case, it is my time to depart. Good luck in your endeavors, and sweet dreams." That Man gave a grim smile from beneath his hood and vanished to parts unknown with a hollow chuckle.

Back