Re:Mix Beats [Senki Zesshou Symphogear AU RP OOC and Recruitment]

Ring-based transformation items do now exist thanks to the Illuminati, but they're almost certainly not Symphogears given the Illuminati's dislike of Finé, and we still have zero details in them.
Until told otherwise, I'm assuming that those things are Faust Robes (like the thing that Carol made out of a harp).

(No post from me now until I've slept, it's way too late and I should be asleep already.)
No thanks to Spla2oon, the buck is now over to the other NERV prospectives. I really need to try and get these posts out before midnight, then maybe I can keep them longer.

@Murderhobo of Nod, how much do @LostDeviljho
and I know, in character, about the relics we were given and our Gears? Do we know how to transform and fight with them, or any of their basic functions? Or is this meant to be the absolute first time we've used them?

For you guys, you know how they (theoretically) supposedly 'work'. Through this is your first time using it without adult supervision and instruction, so kinda-ish.

Judging by Hibiki, it's perfectly possible to instinctively activate the Gear's song in any case, so long as you're actually willing to sing it.

For you guys, you know how they (theoretically) supposedly 'work'. Through this is your first time using it without adult supervision and instruction, so kinda-ish.
And that reminds me that I never actually got an answer to this.
How long have Serena and I been with NERV again? Trying to work out timings so I can figure if certain people need bits of backstory.

I love how I switched from nuclear weapons to assassination/kidnapping. :/

Red Bull is fucking amazing.
...Did you accidentally a plothole? Didn't catch it myself.

Andvaranaut
In Norse mythology, Andvaranaut (Andvari's Gift), first owned by Andvari, is a magical ring that can make gold.[1]

The mischievous god Loki tricked Andvari into giving him the Andvaranaut. In revenge, Andvari cursed the ring to bring misfortune and destruction to whoever possessed it. Loki quickly gave the cursed Andvaranaut to Hreidmar, King of the Dwarves, as reparation for having inadvertently killed Hreidmar's son, Ótr. Ótr's brother, Fafnir, then murdered Hreidmar and took the ring, turning into a dragon to guard it. Sigurd (Siegfried) later killed Fafnir and gave Andvaranaut to Brynhildr (Brünnehilde). Queen Grimhild of the Nibelungs then manipulated Sigurd and Brynhildr into marrying her children, bringing Andvaranaut's curse into her family.
Another item from the Norse Dwarves Cursed Stuff, I see. Only reason I even know of this is Fate and Sumanai, and even then I didn't know the name.
Will be interesting.to see how it translates to a weapon.

Hey everyone. Uhm..

Expect my posts to be rather sparse as my phone is out of commission....again.

I'll start working on the next one, but I'm borrowing right now and...yeah.

So...sorry.

Back