[X] XStream - An online streaming platform that mainly consists of streams that include high intensity content such as Skateboarding, Wing Gliding, and more. Perhaps they'd be open to streaming your show?

[X] Write in: Warzone Entertainment - A very Niche channel that shows participants fighting using real guns loaded with rubber rounds, it appeals to those who want to see combat in its more brutal reality but still legal.

[X] Write in: Warzone Entertainment - A very Niche channel that shows participants fighting using real guns loaded with rubber rounds, it appeals to those who want to see combat in its more brutal reality but still legal.

[X] XStream - An online streaming platform that mainly consists of streams that include high intensity content such as Skateboarding, Wing Gliding, and more. Perhaps they'd be open to streaming your show?

think about "anti-trust" decree 0f the 1940s is still a thing, and could be placed back if TO MUCH trouble happens"
so do "1 for the money" xstream" with "safety financing"- so you could get extra money for "warzone entretainment" with "the fun stuff"
afther all there is a BIG CHANCE the goverment will ask for your machine ( i just hope it does not "remove aging, because there lies madness)

[X] GoreCore TV - An underground platform that only those in the know can access. From death races to battle royales to the death, the extreme of the extreme is aired here. The perfect place to air your show but you'll have a lot of stiff competition.

Closing votes! Thanks for voting everyone!
Scheduled vote count started by TennoTurian on Aug 4, 2023 at 4:18 AM, finished with 28 posts and 23 votes.

• [X] Write in: Warzone Entertainment - A very Niche channel that shows participants fighting using real guns loaded with rubber rounds, it appeals to those who want to see combat in its more brutal reality but still legal.
    [x] GoreCore TV - An underground platform that only those in the know can access. From death races to battle royales to the death, the extreme of the extreme is aired here. The perfect place to air your show but you'll have a lot of stiff competition.
    [X] PonderOrb Entertainment - A small platform that has a handful of shows under its belt. It doesn't necessarily focus on any particular genre as its collective programs seem to be all over the place, your show is pretty out there they might be willing to air it.
    [X] DeepOne Studios - A platform that mainly airs shows late at night to early morning. The perfect tv network for night owls, insomniacs and people who work the night shift. Would be worth signing up with them!
    [x] PonderOrb Entertainment

What's in a name? That which is filled with violence and bloodshed? (Quest set up pt.4)

The roar of gunfire fills the wartorn fields as bullets fly through the air, the rumbling treads of a tank crush debris in its wake as it slowly traverses through the terrain as dozens of soldiers run past, some gunned down and some barely dodging bullets as they let out a warcry! The tank turret slowly turns and takes aim and with a mighty 'Ka-boom!' the entire battlefield turns into a simple black and white portrait. The scene quickly pans out as the logo for your chosen network is displayed on screen.

Huh, so this is Warzone Entertainment. At first glance, you thought it was a video game company with a name like that, but were you surprised to be proven wrong in this case.

"You'll have to excuse me when I say that we think you're full of bullshit." The man sitting before you bluntly said, every fiber of his being full of skepticism as he went over your TV Pitch, his eyes scanning it's contents before setting it back down on the conference table where you, several others from Warzone Entertainment sat.

You open your mouth to protest that your machine really does work and while you allowed his ignorant skepticism, you had to make the conscious effort to avoid twitching from hearing such!

"BUT, our mutual acquaintance did vouch for you." He gave a considerate nod to one of your investors, who returned the nod as he sat right next to you. "And they're not the type to give me bullshit."

"I've seen it work." The investor swallowed, paling at the recollections of your 'live' demonstration on a human subject, namely yourself, you can't help but grin.

"And I haven't." He retorted, crossing his arms with a stern look on his face. "But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, real weapons using live ammunition? Contestants fighting each other to the death without fear of repercussions? An actual machine that brings you back to life? Fuck it, why not!"

You hadn't realized you had been smiling and the investor next to you couldn't help but cautiously scoot away. "Thank you! You won't regret this, Mr. Philips!" You say, taking the man's hand to shake it vigorously. "My show will be your newest star!"

"There's still a few things we have to work out." He nods with a smile, "But I think we can go over those while we set things up and by the way, what are you going to call it?" He asks with a laugh, pumping your hand a few times before taking his hand back. "You never said what it was going to be called?"

Oh right, a name! A good show needs a good name and a good bloodsport needs the perfect name! You've spent countless nights thinking up of a decent name that wasn't already taken by a video game and you certainly weren't going to call it Battle Royale! That'd be way too generic! It needs to be unique, it needs to be catchy and it most certainly needs to let viewers know just what they are in for! Oh yes, you shall name your bloodthirsty show…

What will you name your show?
[ ] Rated M for MURDER!
[ ] Death Match
[ ] Dr. de Moon's Carnferno
[ ] Karnage
[ ] Anarchy!
[ ] Write in:

What sort of game will you host?
[ ] Battle Royale: It's every man for themselves! A very chaotic and unpredictable game where anyone has a shot of winning.
[ ] Team Deathmatch: A little less chaotic but it promotes cooperation among teammates and with a bit of strategy, could result in some amazing deaths!
[ ] Destruction Derby: Forget running around on foot with guns! Why not DRIVE around with guns!? Extremely fast paced with a lot of potential for destruction!
[ ] Death Race: Okay, how about instead of mindless killing and destruction on wheels, how about a game with a clear goal in mind? First one to reach the finish line wins! Provided the other racers don't take you out first!
[ ] Write in:

A/N: Mechanics! Most producer quests have dice mechanics and a system! Do you think this quest should too or would it be best to keep it narrative? I'm entertaining the idea of a dice system but I am very unsure! But anyway, time to flesh out our show a little more! What sort of game shall we host? How many contestants would be suitable? Hmm.. we can fill out the latter in the next update!

[x] Karnage
[x] Team Deathmatch: A little less chaotic but it promotes cooperation among teammates and with a bit of strategy, could result in some amazing deaths!

I think some mechanics would be good.

[X] Rated M for MURDER!
[X] Team Deathmatch: A little less chaotic but it promotes cooperation among teammates and with a bit of strategy, could result in some amazing deaths!

[X] Write in: The Blood Crucible
[X] Write in (Game): Squad Battle-Royale: A fusion of Battle-Royale and Team Deathmatch, small squads of 2-4 people fight to be last-team-standing. Smaller squads will get slightly better starting equipment to offset the numerical disadvantage. Should be an interesting mixture of small-unit tactics and hectic scramble.

Edit: Changing the match type to @RaptorusMaximus vote since he took my name lol

Last edited:
[x] Write in: Twisted Metal

[x] Death Race: Okay, how about instead of mindless killing and destruction on wheels, how about a game with a clear goal in mind? First one to reach the finish line wins! Provided the other racers don't take you out first!

We shall have to see how the quest goes to be honest! If we're going mostly for a narrative thing here, we can have each 'season' be a differnet fame but we'll see!

Good to know!

[X] Write in (Game): Squad Battle-Royale: A fusion of Battle-Royale and Team Deathmatch, small squads of 2-4 people fight to be last-team-standing. Smaller squads will get slightly better starting equipment to offset the numerical disadvantage. Should be an interesting mixture of small-unit tactics and hectic scramble.

This is my proposal. I like the Death Race idea, but I also really wanna do a BR with small teams, and I feel like this would fit our Network's vibe/demographic better, at least for the first 'season'.

I'm also stealing this write-in name cause I like it more than my original idea.

Cool name and a neat concept

While I would prefer an objective-based show to offer customers something MORE than just "kill enemies" (which might get boring after a while), having squad BR might be the next best thing instead.
And while "Blood Crucible" does sound a bit pretentious, we´re essentially Cruella DeVile, but as a Bloodsports fan - so it fits.

[X] Dr. de Moon's Carnferno
[X] Death Race: Okay, how about instead of mindless killing and destruction on wheels, how about a game with a clear goal in mind? First one to reach the finish line wins! Provided the other racers don't take you out first!

I know I'm in the minority here but I'm picking what speaks to me.

Back