R.O.B. Let's You Choose the Fate of The Primarchs?

Keep all of them with emperor and loyal and the ones that need to fall are sent to dbz cause primarchs aren't interesting that powerful there preferably landing on a planet that is in the middle of blowing up
So you send a full half of the Primarchs to DBZ, on an exploding planet. The other half stays with the Emperor. So that's Magnus, Mortarion, Angron, Alpharius Omegon, Fulgrim, Logar, Horus, Perturabo, and Konrad Curze all dead.

That leaves the Emperor with Guiliman, Ferrus, Corax, Jhagathai Khan, Sangiunius, Dorn, Vulkan, Russ, and Lion El'Johnson who will remain loyal to him and not fall to Chaos.

The 2nd and 11th Legions fall to Malal and grow to become a very real threat to the Imperium and Chaos, especially the latter since they don't have any full Legions of Chaos Space Marines.

The Legions of the dead Primarchs all die out or turn to Chaos. The Emperor finds your counterpart in the 40k universe and discovers that the Ruinous Powers have super murdered them.

So you send a full half of the Primarchs to DBZ, on an exploding planet. The other half stays with the Emperor. So that's Magnus, Mortarion, Angron, Alpharius Omegon, Fulgrim, Logar, Horus, Perturabo, and Konrad Curze all dead.

That leaves the Emperor with Guiliman, Ferrus, Corax, Jhagathai Khan, Sangiunius, Dorn, Vulkan, Russ, and Lion El'Johnson who will remain loyal to him and not fall to Chaos.

The 2nd and 11th Legions fall to Malal and grow to become a very real threat to the Imperium and Chaos, especially the latter since they don't have any full Legions of Chaos Space Marines.

The Legions of the dead Primarchs all die out or turn to Chaos. The Emperor finds your counterpart in the 40k universe and discovers that the Ruinous Powers have super murdered them.
I meant getting the 2nd and 11th on an exploding planet and making sure everyone else is loyal since rob let's us do that or did I read it wrong if I did then eh it is better than normal 40k

*Magnus becomes the God EMperor Man, by the way Magnus never died.

gonna grab the Khan and Magnus for a road trip through the GATE just to see how much shit they can wreck up on Falmart.

Which Primarch would be the best to drop into Megacity One (timed so they come of age a little bit after Judge Dredd hits his stride)?

Which Primarch would be the best to drop into Megacity One (timed so they come of age a little bit after Judge Dredd hits his stride)?
Well now, this depends on what you have planned for the Primarch. From what I'm getting, and correct me if I'm wrong, you're planning on having Dredd adopt the Primarch, right?
obviously Conrad Kurze.
It would lead to the development of his thing with Justice.

Well now, this depends on what you have planned for the Primarch. From what I'm getting, and correct me if I'm wrong, you're planning on having Dredd adopt the Primarch, right?

Wait, what? Didn't have that in mind. I'm more interested in seeing Dredd's/Megacity One's reaction to a Primarch.
They're no stranger to mutants obviously, but Primarchs tend to be pretty impressive.

How would Dredd deal with a Jaghatai Khan led biker gang?
What would Magnus do?
Would Alpharius end up controlling the underworld (which, given crime response rates in Megacity One, is the majority of the world)?
How does Dredd react to rookie Judge Conrad Kurze?
What impact does the mad preacher Logar have on the City?

Wait, what? Didn't have that in mind. I'm more interested in seeing Dredd's/Megacity One's reaction to a Primarch.
They're no stranger to mutants obviously, but Primarchs tend to be pretty impressive.

How would Dredd deal with a Jaghatai Khan led biker gang?
What would Magnus do?
Would Alpharius end up controlling the underworld (which, given crime response rates in Megacity One, is the majority of the world)?
How does Dredd react to rookie Judge Conrad Kurze?
What impact does the mad preacher Logar have on the City?
Ah.

Khan, being a literal gene forged Demi-God of war, would probably be one of those chases that bring in multiple Judges.

Magnus is a bit of a wild card, as Psykers aren't a thing in Judge Dredd if I recall, so I doubt he'd reach his full potential.

That is a possibility.

Depends on how Conrad was brought up and how good a Judge he is.

Would Logar still be a religious person though?

Magnus is a bit of a wild card, as Psykers aren't a thing in Judge Dredd if I recall, so I doubt he'd reach his full potential.
Psychics exist in Judge Dredd, and the Judges even have a group of psychics called the Psi Division who deal with supernatural phenomenon, but to my knowledge none compare to the sort of things Magnus is capable of.

Psychics exist in Judge Dredd, and the Judges even have a group of psychics called the Psi Division who deal with supernatural phenomenon, but to my knowledge none compare to the sort of things Magnus is capable of.
Oh, is that so? Well, I suppose it might be possible for Magnus to be brought into this Psi Division or, potentially, become a Psionic crime boss, or anything really.

Just remembered why I said put them in dbz they will have their evil cleaned out of them by that evil cleansing machine souls go through in the afterlife. Another idea is sending 2nd and 11th primarchs to my world cause then they can't cause as much damage as They can in the imperium.

Just remembered why I said put them in dbz they will have their evil cleaned out of them by that evil cleansing machine souls go through in the afterlife. Another idea is sending 2nd and 11th primarchs to my world cause then they can't cause as much damage as They can in the imperium.
But now you have two Primarchs that are going to be coming after your head.

But logically it's the best choice cause there's no warp in my universe and earth is nothing to the untold trillions of humans in the imperiumand if I die and the world burns I will die knowing I saved humanity.

Back