R.O.B. Let's You Choose the Fate of The Primarchs?

One day R.O.B. comes before you with a bunch of little orbs of light. He tells you that each of these orbs are connected to one of the Primarchs from 40k, and he has decided to let you decide their fates. You can make it so that they never kidnapped from Terra and the Emperor's plan goes smoothly, make it so they all Fall to Chaos, make it so some of them or all of them die, or perhaps send them to completely different universes. He even gives you the option of bringing any combination of them to your world and make them loyal to You. The only catch is that the 2nd and 11th Primarchs and their Legions in all scenarios will fall to Malal and become legitimate threats to both Chaos and the Imperium, or you if you bring any number of the Primarchs to your world.

He also tells you that both the Chaos Gods and The Emperor will be aware of your decision and will react appropriately.

He also gives you some "Preset" scenarios for you to use.

1. You sent all of the Primarchs in pairs, one loyalist and one traitor, to a different universe. You may choose who goes with who and to which universe.
  2. You make it so that all 18 Primarchs somehow meet each other before the Emperor and band together to form their own Imperium.
  3. You swap the Primarchs homeworlds, such as Russ being sent to Prospero and Magnus to Fenris, Sangiunius to Chemos and Fulgrim to Baal, etcetera.

The R.O.B. awaits your choices.

I send Primarchs 2 and 11 to Star Trek's Earth thirty years before TNG. The rest never get stolen by the Chaos Gods and remain loyal to the God Emperor.

The post-TOS Federation is irritates me to no end. So sticking two ticking time-bomb super-soldiers into it at a time where they'll be able to integrate For Maximum Damage would be entertaining.
I'm curious why it irritates you so much, but it's hardly relevant to this thread.

That said, I allow them to be scattered but make it so none of them fall to Chaos. Well, except for the two specified as guaranteed to fall. I also leave a note for Empy about it.

...Well, that is...interesting to learn. Wait, would the Primarchs be raised by Orkz?
Orks aren't really the kind to raise alien species that landed on their property, but given how well the Primarchs survived on often hostile worlds as long as they don't immediately get found by a war boss or tougher nobs they might rise to power and get respected as honorary orks by killing the weaker ones that try to eat them.

There are canon examples of orks who work for the Imperium, so they might even be able to form their own war bands and become war bosses that grow in power because of the WAAAGH.

Last edited:
I switch Angron and Gulliman where they originally landed, see if mister "Courage and honor" can actually put up or shut up regarding his stuck up attitude towards said psychotic brother.

I know very little about the Grim Dark Darkness of WH40K, so I think I'll just chuck them half and half into Gurren Lagann and Neon Genesis Evangelion and sit back to see what happens.

All are given complete forewarning to the full knowledge = of that of a 40Warhammer fan of the lore of the tyranids implanted into them at birth.

I switch Angron and Gulliman where they originally landed, see if mister "Courage and honor" can actually put up or shut up regarding his stuck up attitude towards said psychotic brother.
Wouldn't that just mean that Angron would be blonde and Guilliman... idk bald? The thing that defines most of them was upbriging not birth

Drop 'em all in the Geneforge universe, on Sucia Island, right around the time the Geneforge was originally being created.
Aught to be interesting what the Shapers make of 'em.
Aught to be interesting to see what they might be capable of given access to shaping.

I make sure that they stay with Emps. I wonder what he'll think.
The Emperor of Mankind checked in on the incubation tubes holding his Primarchs, his Sons, and found them to be right where he left them and unchanged. "...HUH, FOR SOME REASON I THOUGHT SOMETHING TERRIBLE WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN."
Drop 'em all in the Geneforge universe, on Sucia Island, right around the time the Geneforge was originally being created.
Aught to be interesting what the Shapers make of 'em.
Aught to be interesting to see what they might be capable of given access to shaping.
I'm not familiar with that setting, what is it?

The Emperor of Mankind checked in on the incubation tubes holding his Primarchs, his Sons, and found them to be right where he left them and unchanged. "...HUH, FOR SOME REASON I THOUGHT SOMETHING TERRIBLE WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN."

I thought the OP said Emperor and chaos knew what happened so they know I changed things. Are they able to come here or do they find out they are fictional?

The Shapers are a group of human-supremacist* life-wizards/scientists who specialize in creating minions and servitor species. A Master Shaper is capable of calling forth armies of minions on a whim.
The Geneforge is what happens when they discover DNA and go a little bit nuts. Its a pool of goo that, if used properly, turns you superhuman and drives you insane (human shaping tends to do that). Sucia Island is where the DNA research was taking place and where the geneforge was developed.
I'm wondering what they'd do with access to some superior quality genetically engineered DNA to study.

Best/worst case is that anyone using the geneforge gets upgraded to primarch.

* Their world doesn't have intelligent life other than humanity that they didn't create.

Last edited:
I thought the OP said Emperor and chaos knew what happened so they know I changed things. Are they able to come here or do they find out they are fictional?
That wasn't meant to be serious to the scenario, if it was you would be seeing something else.
The Shapers are a group of human-supremacist* life-wizards/scientists who specialize in creating minions and servitor species. A Master Shaper is capable of calling forth armies of minions on a whim.
The Geneforge is what happens when they discover DNA and go a little bit nuts. Its a pool of goo that, if used properly, turns you superhuman and drives you insane (human shaping tends to do that). Sucia Island is where the DNA research was taking place and where the geneforge was developed.
I'm wondering what they'd do with access to some superior quality genetically engineered DNA to study.

Best/worst case is that anyone using the geneforge gets upgraded to primarch.

* Their world doesn't have intelligent life other than humanity that they didn't create.
interesting.

Wouldn't that just mean that Angron would be blonde and Guilliman... idk bald? The thing that defines most of them was upbriging not birth
To a degree part of their personality is genetic, for example the space marines Emps made from the leftover genes of Angron were highly aggressive even without butcher's nails.

Keep all of them with emperor and loyal and the ones that need to fall are sent to dbz cause primarchs aren't interesting that powerful there preferably landing on a planet that is in the middle of blowing up

Back