Quite Doomed (RWBY/Doom)

Scenario 1:

With James and Ozpin wanting to make him a Hunstman and, for whatever reason, not thinking he's already qualified for the position, the Doom Slayer is sent to Beacon academy, where this 30-to-40-year old looking man is sent to join Team RWDBY (Pronounced Rudby, with a silent D). He then joins on their adventures, shocking and horrifying people with how cool and violent he is, but everyone likes him anyway despite the fact that a number of these people would be morally against that level of violence when applied to people. Despite the fact that they've been joined by a highly skilled and incredibly violent individual, most of RWDBY's missions go exactly the same as in canon, except with a lower death count of named characters for some reason.

Never do this. Only Demons do this.

I've read some entertaining Scenario-1 style fics.

Not good fics, but entertaining ones. They can give a good opportunity to focus on fun character interactions by removing basically all other parts of a story. The bad majority just forget to remove the text of those other parts when they removed the content of them.

Glad to see this continuing in a more reasonable way though, which includes useful things like an actual plot, a not-stupid premise, and the possibility of meaningful character development.

I'm impressed you had Winter get an arm bit off, not many authors are willing harm characters like that, even in setting with cybernetic replacements. That alone is enough to keep me reading this.

Also, totally shipping Winter and Doom Guy.

Just finished reading it I must say I'm very impressed so far:
1) Atlas trying to harvest Hell's energy and actually doing a good job at during those months.
2) Fans-favorite Winter joining those jolly good travels to explore and murder every demon found.
3) Tracking and finding Man Literally Too Angry to DIE.
4) Above leading to a Massive Demon Invasion out of Fear-to-Him that destroys everything and kills everyone.
And to be fair to Atlas, their chances to do this right compared to the UAC seemed pretty good.
1)Lots of experience fighting the never ending Grimm.
2) No Blood Rituals using Human Sacrifice.
But as soon they started to get close to the Doom Slayer everything went o S*** very fast and very brutally.
Makes you wonder how they will try to salvage this mess, how Winter will cope with everything that happened related to Hell, and pretty much how this will change RWBY canon as we know it.
In overall, one of the most creative RWBY crossovers I have seen and very well executed as well.

Back