june 15th, 2PM
I move towards the elevator and quickly reach our floor, it takes me even less time to reach the door, slide the electric key and enter.

Miu doesn't miss the absolutely baffled look on my face. As I handed her the letter I got from the local Majima, Miu seemed to just give up halfway through reading it.

"This is fine. Absolutely fine. The weirdest shit ever. But totally fine."

I blinked.

We agreed to pretend that nothing was extremely fucked-weird about this.

We approach the elevator together and reach the ground floor, where Himichi Wanzo: successful edition, waits for us.

I nod at him and he leads us towards a Limo.

We enter and it moves in the direction of the local Tojo property.

About 10 minutes later, we arrived at Majima's office, the strangely respectful glances the clan was giving us was absolutely baffling.

The door opens and we see, Indeed, Majima with his familiar eye-patch looking pristine and exactly like we never moved universes to an entire multiversal neighborhood a multiversal continental equivalent away.

That is if we can use a rocket-ship and everyone else uses a horse and buggy.

Stowing my confusion, I look Majima straight in the eye.

"How the fuck are you even here?" I ask, no nonsense, just straight to the point.

He smirks, "You see, my young friend, Pan-Multiversal Hive-Mind made of myself."

He nods, and then looks at me expecting that to be enough.

"Care to elaborate?" Miu asks beside me with an utterly baffled tone.

"I'm glad you asked, young lady, In fact. NO." His smirk rises to unnerving levels.

Silence rules the room for a moment before Majima speaks again.

"Zack, my friends, soon those dullards are going to start tracking the money by how it was printed, so, I have an offer for you. I'll launder that stuff for you for 10% off the top of any laundry that needs doing."

I stare at him.

"4%" I say.

Majima smirks,

"8% cus I like you." he happily grins.

"4%" I repeat.

His smile begins to slip off his face.

"7%? I mean, that's about what I'd exp-"

"3.9%" I say, my smirk widening.

A tick-mark appears upon his head, and he says.

"5%, but I'm not going lower, If you don't take this you can just deal with the heat." He scowls

I grin and shake his hand.

An utterly baffled expression appears on his face for a moment.

Miu looks impressed and I give her a high-five.

"How did you?-" Majima mutters.

He sighs, shakes his head and visibly reacquires himself.

"Alright, so I think you need some training on cursed energy. Seeing as we're now business partners, I want you to survive." For a moment he pauses. "Also because you're extremely entertaining."

Nodding to himself, he says, "I'll train you in some basic stuff, and then you can run along."

I smile, "Sure."

With a neutral expression, Miu nods, "Mhm, I'd like to learn how to use this cursed energy too."

"Awesome! You're gonna love my nuts!" he says, and before we can ask what the fuck he just said, two Majima clones burst from his shadow coalescing into two Majima's with the head of a peanut with it's shell intact.

One of them had a fedora and an eyepatch above their fancy suit.

One was wearing a fancy dress and a bow attached to its head. Also an eyepatch.

It had manly legs. With hair.

We followed them to the elevator.

"This is still weird as shit right?" Miu asks, looking to me for a response.

I nod, not daring to say a word.

6:30 PM same day.
Miu POV

"That training was pretty good," I said, looking at zack "Do you think that-"

That was when I saw it.

A bullet wrapped in condensed cursed energy hurtling towards zack. In an infinitesimal moment I felt absolute despair as everything I love and cherish was about to be taken away.

I wouldn't make it to push him out-

Without my input Zack twisted in a way that could be described as unnervingly graceful.

The moment the bullet was close enough for him to perceive he rapidly twisted his body to the side.

He must have put extra points into reflex in his body mod.

My moment of relief turned to absolute rage.

I turned my wide manic gaze to the man leaning forward, hands in his pockets like trying to murder the one I love isn't a capital crime punishable by an agonizing death

D
This bug.

O

This thing.

M

This rotten piece of refuse.

A
This object needs to be crushed in a way that not even atoms remain.

I
I would fucking make it happen.

N

I would destroy it right now.

As my left hand rose into a strange fist gesture with my thumb pointing up and my pinky finger out, clutched against my chest, my other hand rose to the side of my body arm extended, middle finger and ring finger pointing down with my pointer finger only half extended, My rage filled expression turned strange, as if a sick joy infected it.

"Domain Expansion: Shrine Dedicated to the Asura Subduing the Buddha."
Came from my mouth as instinct took over.

The surroundings changed as my truest self overwrote reality around us. An unnerving forest of cherry blossoms rose up as they fell from the trees around us.

At the center of this unnerving forest was a statue of an asura, standing over the corpse-like statue of a buddha split in twain, with cracks covering it.

The sky turned an ominous shade of purple

Spiked Chains sprouted from every direction and charged forth to painfully grasp as the thing in front of me, he could only backpedal for a few steps before being wrapped by more and more chains- he broke them.

He charged backwards in a panic, pulling out cursed tools, to strike the chains that kept following him.

The ability of my Domain Expansion echoed out as the buddha statue began to heal.

An echo of force waved out and stole an amount of cursed energy matching the amount of sins the enemy has committed.

The thing staggered as 25%, the maximum amount, was sucked from him.

The Buddha statue heals by half and begins to move.

The thing looked terrified, good.

I stared into his eyes as he charged towards me, thinking that my domain had ME as the weakness.

I smirked, the Asura statue merged with me, creating armor that could be broken by the good of heart instantly, but was harder to break or bypass the more evil you were.

This thing had no chance, the clang rang out, his cursed energy sword being shattered by the backlash.

In the distance, the Buddha statue had finished repairing itself.

An explosion of force rippled out, affecting only the creature in front of me he coughed out a ton of blood as his eyes and ears bled.

Beneath my suit of asura-armor, I could only stare in contempt. "You took too long, what a sorry assassin." I said.

The bug writhed as the buddha clapped. He began to be erased from foot upwards.

For 10 more seconds the screams of the damned rang out so sweetly.

6:32 PM
The domain evaporated revealing an absolutely terrified looking girl with straight brown hair that reached right below her ears, she had a slightly sharp nose and a cute face.

She was wearing a white knit sweater and jeans that clung to her body.

She held a mundane hammer wrapped in cursed energy towards me with floating nails similarly clad in cursed energy pointed straight to me.

She had a really nice ass from what I could see.

Zack seemed to agree too, as his eyes darted away from her ass as well as I appeared.

I smirked,

Candidate acquired.

Trigger warning: Jump chans companion mentions a possible rape that may happen but freezes time so that it doesn't. this is to advertise the next arc after jujutsu kaisen.
Trigger warning 2: underage drinking. Because Yakuza executives + access to a restaurant = shenanigans

Jump-Chan POV
I was just sipping an especially nice cup of coffee made with a new strain of divinity infused coffee beans, when I received a knock on her planar boundary. I knew that only a few of my friends knew of my location, still, I took all precautions. I opened a planar peephole and confirmed that it was indeed one of her good friends, the Planar Representation of Magical Advancement.

She looked rather mad, so she let her in so she could vent.

PROMA stormed in, and immediately slammed her face onto my couch, and screamed into the pillow.

"I left them alone for 1200 years! Just 1200 YEARS! And the humans I left my witch-angel stand-ins to guide murdered almost all my witches! There aren't even enough of them to initiate Sodom and Gomorrah protocols! Divination indicates an absolute extinction of my witches within 12 years, followed by a swift human extinction by a half-witch boy!"

She repeatedly hammered her head into the pillow and then asked, "please tell me you have a solution in the form of a jumper!"

Before I could answer, she jolted up in surprise.

"THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!" She snapped her fingers and then groaned.

I raised an eyebrow.

"I just rolled the world back by 3 minutes and froze it in time." she answered my unasked question. "The human king was just about to rape and then order his soldier to murder my favorite Ice-witch. In front of her apprentice who is a half-witch boy."

I grimaced.

"Please tell me you have a solution? Maybe a couple of highly powerful jumpers that can eradicate that version of humanity so I can start the fuck over?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Not for another few jumps. Maybe if they make the right choices, at most 3 and at least another jump once they finish the one they just started."

She sighed and nodded, "I can keep it frozen for another 50 years without any cost to myself, so that should be fine."

"So, tell me about your new Ju-"

Zack POV
Unaware of the fact that Jump-chan just locked in one of my future jumps in a hellhole with a hyper-aggressive evil humanity, I darted my eyes away from what I recognize as Nobara Kugisaki's ass as a satisfied looking Miu drops her Domain expansion and noticed our guest.

Who Immediately freezes and pulls out her weapons and prepares to attack what she must feel is a black hole of cursed energy that would blot-out a city.

As Miu's Battle aura and style-ki stop multiplying her cursed energy, and it returns to her internal store of energy.

Miu gives her an amused look.

"Uhh…." Nobara states intelligently as she lowers her weapons and removes the cursed energy from her nails.

"Indeed. I have just murderized what needed to be murderized, and brought peace back to the city of Tokyo. You can thank me by going on a date with me and my boyfriend here." Miu smiled.

"Rain…check?" Nobara asked with a baffled look on her face.

Miu's smile was radiant. "I refuse. You, Me Zack, Date, now."

"Miu, that's seriously not how you ask someone out on a date. Also, since when was this even a possibility?!" I asked, "What? You don't want a harem of attractive women?! I know I do!"

"Wait! You're bisexual?!" I ask, surprised.

"I didn't tell you? Is that okay? I swear it'll just be me and you if you want but-"

I interrupt her before she can freak out with a hug. "Miu! Calm down, I actually think that's extremely hot! Just. Don't add any men. I am not Bisexual and have no plans to change that ever. I'm totally fine with more women though."

Miu slammed her mouth against mine and we kissed for what seemed like a long time. When we separated, I heard Nobara speak.

I turned my head to her as she said "C-can I just… go?" her face a furious crimson.

"NO!"/"Sure, Here's my number if you change your mind." Miu and I said at the same time.

"Miu, let the pretty lady make her own decisions."

Miu pouted but sighed.

We proceeded to move towards the sushi restaurant that we were going to eat at.

Only upon reaching the door did we notice that Nobara was trying to enter too.

"Are you following me?" Nobara asks, defensively. Clearly nervous.

"This is the best sushi restaurant i've eaten at in the city, you can't expect me not to want to eat here!" I answer, as Miu just smiles.

"Tell you what," Miu starts schemingly. "If you join us at the table, you can order whatever you want and we'll pay for it. Go wild."

Nobara freezes.

She then smirks. "I'll at least go to your wallet's funeral then."

"Boss! Table for three!" Nobara charges in and shouts.

Only for the place to be full.

She looked embarrassed, so I pull out two stacks of 1 million yen and gave the first stack to the least fortunate looking customer who was almost finished, and tossed the other one in the tip jar.

"Let's go! up and at em'! we're eating and you get a load of cash to cooperate!" The relatively lower-middle-class looking middle-aged man and woman take the cash and leave.

The boss of the establishment sends a few people to bus the table as fast as possible.

Looks at my suit and bows respectfully after noticing the ruby pin that Majima gave me.

"Young mistress, young master, Guest, please order whatever you want. What's in the tip jar can order the entire menu twice." I nod, and we begin to order while Nobara's eyes are massively wide.

"I'll have the Goddess selection Omakase" Miu obviously chooses the most expensive chefs choice boat. Which costs about 220000 yen, which if you are a filthy american like I used to be is about 1500 bucks.

I nod, and order the same thing.

It is Nobara's turn to order and her eyes are wide in shock.

I nod at her encouragingly and she says, "G-Goddess- uh- selection omakase."

In about 20 minutes a beautiful assortment of different rolls, hand-rolls, Mak rolls, sashimi, oshizushi, and Nigiri were placed in front of all of us.

In the end we had lots of leftovers.

Miu smiled happily.

Nobara had her eyes closed with a blissed out expression on her face that matched mine.

Who knew almost getting assassinated would lead to such nice company.

Nobara blushed a bit when she asks,

"Can you buy me a bottle of sake, please?"

She isn't 21, but- we're literally working for the Tojo clan so, "Noticed our Tojo clan pins? I mean, we're criminal delinquents who just so happen to also be jujutsu sorcerers, so might as well add another misdemeanor." I answer and wave at the chef and he grabs an expensive jar of sake to pour.

"You and your girlfriend are delinquents? Like... you cause problems on purpose?" She asks, nervously.

All while taking a sip of sake.

"This is good sake. And you're... like, actual bad guys who do bad things? Or just regular delinquents who cause trouble?"

Miu nods and states, "We just do what's fun and make sure that the rules are followed. Nothing more than making sure the criminal underworld doesn't go too far. OH! you remember that news report on 'Doctor supreme theft ATM trademark' who keeps stealing all the contents of ATMs without damaging them while wearing a ridiculous rainbow colored doctors outfit and a rainbow beard and mustache? that was this idiot here."

I nod, looking embarrassed. "Yeah, I mean, it was funny at first, then they filled one with neon bankers ink."

She nods, "Oh, so you two are doing the whole 'do the bad things that are fun, but still follow the rules of morality and being a decent person when it's all said and done', type of thing? That makes sense actually... Wait, you're the criminal behind the rainbow doctor-suit who steals everything from ATMs without damaging them!?"

I shrug, responding, "yeah, I mean, Hypothetically if there was one of those, that would have an extremely low probability of being me but there's an extremely infinitesimal chance that it's definitely me." I smirk.

She rolls her eyes, starting to look drunk.

"You're not even trying to hide the fact that you did it. At all. You and your girlfriend are really open about your... 'criminal' nature, huh?" she slurs the last part.

Miu goes to grab the bottle, looking worried.

"Hey... I'm not that drunk, I can handle a bit more." she wrestles it back.

"You're really gonna wanna stop soon, I know you don't think that's alot of alcohol, but you should slow down." I state, after giving her a meaningful look after glancing at the proof mark.

She giggles, "Aw, come on, it's not like it's that much..."

I sigh, and prepare to handle a very drunk Nobara.

"What's the worst that can happen if I keep drinking?"

Frowning, I warn her "Just remember I warned you when you're waking up tomorrow."

"Hah, yeah, I won't blame anyone else when I wake up with the worst headache of my life... But, I'll worry about that later, I just wanna keep enjoying my sake." she states.

I shake my head as she goes momentarily cross eyed.

She starts talking about nonsense and then collapses.

I sigh, I guess we need to get her a hotel room.

Nobara Kugisaki POV
I groan from the hangover as I wake up in the comfortable bed.

"Oh... damn... my head... It feels like it's about to fall off...."

I get up, and look around the room. It's so nice, so fancy, so cozy. I take a moment to look at myself in the mirror to make sure that I'm fully intact.

"Huh, they didn't actually do anything."

That Miu girl seemed really thirsty and that Zack guy seemed to like my looks, but he was just going along with it.

I then notice the paper near the door, with a second paper over it.

I look over the bill, and my eyes widen at the price. Is it normal to pay so much for a hotel room?! But, the second piece of paper reassures me with the fact that the room has been paid already.

I check the pockets of my jacket, and find their phone numbers there, just like they were when we were at the restaurant.

I sigh, Maybe it won't be so bad to get to know the two better.

I blush, and go to check out.

Last edited:
July 5th 2018.
Zack POV

We had gone on 2 dates with Nobara over the course of the last two weeks, Nobara seems to like us but is hesitant to get into a relationship with us full on.

Her will is breaking though.

However, I think it's time to eliminate Mahito.

In fact I had Majima put out feelers to try to find out exactly what sewer he was hiding in a week ago.

My phone rings, and clearly, thinking of the crazy bastard somehow summons him as if narrative causality wants to fucking play a joke on me.

Shrugging I pick up the call from, 'That crazy Tojo Motherfucker' and say, "My good friend, my wonderful teacher! Do you have any news for me about the fugly soul-fucker yet?"

"Yeah that's what I was callin' about. Also you trying to call me something like 'my good friend' and the other sing you said I won't repeat, freaks me the fuck out, don't fucking do that again and I'll wave the fee for finding this fucker." I can feel majima's disgust on the other end, and agree.

"Sure, Sure, just tell me where he is." I say, smiling a mean, sadistic smile.

"Ight, he should be hanging out beneath a bridge with sewer access. The bridge is at-"

He rattles off an address and an intersection point where the bridge is located. I memorize it and hang up after he says. "Just enjoy killing the fucker. He killed one of my info-gathering guys who went to find him."

He didn't need to tell me that.

I knew how to have fun while ridding the world of some shit.

"Miu, we have the location!" I shouted, knowing Miu could hear me even if I talked normally but was too excited to care.

Miu fell from the roof where she was trying to mimic the tree-walking exercise with cursed energy. She had been watching Naruto and had just finished the wave arc.

Sadly, as she realized cursed energy didn't work that way naturally.

She still tried though.

"Cool, I really like Nobara, so killing this fucker sounds fun if only to prevent a shitty future where I don't get to shove my face inbetween her thighs." she smiles.

I nod, "Truly a woman of culture you are. I agree, those jeans she's fond of wearing really bring out her lower assets."
I wiped My pervy grin off my face and got serious. "Let's go."

Miu gets serious as well and we speed off, Miu following close behind.

July 5th, 4PM, near the Kinema district bridge 2 blocks from the Kinema District 2nd selection High-school.

My eyebrow twitched as I realized that Kinema wasn't the name of the brand of cinema that Mahito first attacked in the story.

It was the literal name of the district where it was situated.

I sighed and was extremely glad I didn't have to pay Majima for something I could have found by staring at a map for 5 minutes and then 30 minutes of searching the area.

I decided I didn't want to wait to engage him due to his slippery nature.

That and he was juggling his little people-grenades and laughing like it was funny while they twisted and writhed in his hands.

Fuck dude, they're already dead and you're just killing the thing you keep creating what the fuck is wrong with you? What's so funny about murdering a bunch of newborns every few moments.

I shuddered.

Pushing all of my hatred to the forefront I released my cursed energy and then multiplied it with Style-Ki and Battle aura.

I noticed that A terrified look appeared on Mahito's face for a moment.

But then my view was blocked by a fucking nobody who had a knife to Miu's throat.

Before she could utterly wreck this guy, he pricked her skin with the knife and Miu froze.

Her eyes darted around but she couldn't move.

This motherfucker.

Observe.

Kai Duro
Titles: (25% toji #2) (Shinju clan hired assassin)(Fiat-backed idiot that has no idea how bad he fucked up.)
Kai duro was paid to eliminate the two fuckers helping the Tojo clan. His cursed weapon arsenal is large, but not as large as his ego. He thinks he can take you.

Note from jump-chan: the 50% toji's will start coming out after the Kyoto Goodwill arc! Sorry for the inconvenience but you're the one who wanted to take 5 assassins.

Twice.

Ciao.

My eyebrow twitched.

D
I needed to work this out.

O
I needed to be able to save miu, kill this guy, and catch up to Mahito before he got away.

M
If this idiot wants to stand in my way, I would just go through him.

A
I would shatter him and then I would escalate.

I
I would escalate until I could Defeat anything in front of me.

N
I would break anything in my path.

Unconsciously my hands entered the form of a formal martial arts bow reversed. Instead of my hand covering my fist, my fist was jutting out, and my hand was open-palmed and pointing towards the enemy.

"Domain Expansion: Escalation of Ten Thousand Kata's"

A vast training hall appeared around us. In all directions were hundreds of stone statues of me.

The stone statue next to me crumbled and reformed into an exact copy of me as phantom fists and palms began to hammer the assassin before he could react. He didn't have time to react as the knife was flung from his hands by one of the stray blows, Miu jumped backwards, but she just smiled gleefully and decided to watch.

Upon the 10th direct strike from a phantom palm, another statue turned to dust and reformed into a copy of me. The strikes doubled in intensity and speed. He was being pummeled into an unrecognizable mess, he couldn't even react anymore. Every 10 hits spawned another me, which sped up the blows, which spawned another me, which sped up the blows.

Truly this was an escalation.

Before long he was a smear on the ground. I didn't even have to activate any of the Domains abilities besides the passive copying and automatic sure-attack speedups.

I dispelled my Domain and grimaced.

Mahito was long gone.

For the next 2 days, we kept searching for the bastard.

There was no trace of him

On july 8th, I sighed.

I looked at miu. "Looks like we're gonna have to sign up with Jujutsu tech. We need to be close to the action in order to get another chance at Mahito."

Miu could only sigh as well, "Well, look at the bright side, at least we get to hang out with Nobara some more."

Nodding, I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

"Wow! Way to wait for the last day to decide!" an annoying voice declared.

Masamichi Yaga POV

July 9th 2018

I watched the blonde and the zack 'Hammers' who looked like an illegitimate Gojo clan bastard.

They certainly had the right stuff. Probably too much of it. Absolutely terrifying.

"If it means getting strong enough to get my revenge, I'll kill anything and anyone with a smile on my face, I'd prefer to only kill those who deserve it- but- don't fuck with me, dear principle." A calm yet terrifying female voice rang through my head.

I shook it off.

"There are certain cursed spirits that offend me simply for existing. Their very nature is a stain on reality so deep that it disgusts me. I'll tear my body down to the ground and build it back up again as many times as it takes. Then I'll carve a law into reality with my very blood- A law that makes such evil impossible."

I shuddered.

"I would say I was getting too old for this shit, but I'd be lying. damn." I said to the empty air.

July 10 2018
Zack POV

We were waiting for the others to arrive.

I got used to wearing a nice, finely tailored suit, made of extremely fancy silk and rare fabrics.

Miu got used to wearing dresses of the same quality.

Wearing these black uniforms made me feel weird.

Seeing Miu tug at her Jujutsu tech sorcerer pin, made me think she felt the same.

I started walking towards the train.

I wanted to see Nobara before I saw the pink sack of potatoes and the broody shady-shack of shadows.

"Ah! Thirsty attractive blonde and spicy Gojo clan offshoot!" I heard nobara's voice call out.

We both turned to see Nobara smirking at us.

I smiled at her, "Hey Nobara, hope you kept training the last few days while you said goodbye to your small town upbringing!"

Nobara's eyes twitched. "Oh, Zack? Do you have something against country girls?"

Miu interrupted, "Yeah zack! I thought you loved me, do you dislike me? because Kuryu town still counts as a country town!"

"I have been ambushed! These country town hotties are questioning my motives!" I shout, dramatically.

We all burst out laughing.

Only for a fourth annoying laugh to appear in between.

All of us stopped, and stared at Satoru Gojo who kept laughing for half a second more than we did.

"Why are we laughing anyway?" Gojo exclaimed.

I blinked.

Miu tilted her head.

Nobara looked like she was already done with gojo's shit after one interaction.

Broody mcbroodface and pink-potato-eyes looked at Gojo like he was a moron.

"Too much?" Gojo asked.

Everyone nodded.

Gojo smiled happily like nothing he did there was all kinds of wrong. "OKAY! I will make it up to all of you! Let's all go to Roppongi and have some fun!"

2 hours later we arrived at Roppongi entertainment district, and then passed right by it.

We arrived at an abandoned building right outside Roppongi.

Miu and I ignored the explanation about how cursed spirits formed, and I saw Nobara keeping an ear in even if she already knew this stuff due to Majima spending 2 weeks training her with us while hammering these facts into our brain.

"He swallowed a special grade cursed object?!" Nobara leaped to the other side of the street.

"Gross! NO eww! No! I'm gonna hurl that's so unsanitary!" She exclaimed.

Miu and I just looked at Yuji disapprovingly while pretending we didn't know that already.

"Bad!" Miu said, as if scolding a particularly stupid dog.

Finger pointed to nose included. "You don't eat rotten-flesh things."

I nodded, "Bad." I pointed my finger at his nose, as well. "Human-Esque-Flesh-fingers are not food and should be disposed of properly."

Yuji scowled and then stormed into the building.

"Hey! I haven't even explained what we're doing yet!" Gojo shouted.

Nobara Kugisaki POV

Entering the building, I thought back to that Majima guy's training.

"Wait, so the hammer and nails are just for visualization? But you already have that down! They aren't even cursed tools! Why are you still using them?! You'd get stronger much faster if you just conjured replicas using cursed energy."

I moved through the corridors trying to find Yuji so we could take out the curse together.

Shrugging, I went up the stairs.

I arrived in a room with an obvious cursed energy signature in the corner.

I raised my hand in its direction as a floating hammer and nail made of cursed energy appeared.

The nail was hammered at much higher velocities than I could do on my own and turned the cursed spirit into a pincushion.

I drew my attention to the crying child in the corner.

After a short 30 seconds of calming him down, I led him out and thought to myself.

Now if only I could get complex objects down.

I felt the familiar feeling of the straw doll strapped to the inside of my vest.

Leaving the child to the probably but not likely responsible Gojo, I went back in to find Yuji.

I immediately found Yuji.

He was wrestling with a cursed spirit.

He obviously outclassed it massively, but why was he not finishing it?

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, ready to lay into this moron for wasting our time.

"I'm trying to kill it! It won't stay down!"

I stared.

His hands weren't even wrapped in cursed energy.

"Pray tell, why aren't you wrapping your hands in cursed energy then?" I demanded.

"Wrap them?" He asked, sounded like everything I said to him sounded like banker-jargon to him.

I narrowed my eyes.

I literally could not fathom this level of idiocy.

I launched another phantom nail into the forehead of the cursed spirit which then exploded.

"Lets just fucking go." I said. Totally done with today.

"Hey! That was awesome!"

I tuned him out as he yammered on.

Zack POV
July 11th, Tokyo Jujutsu Tech

I adjusted the collar of my Jujutsu Tech uniform, the stiff fabric feeling unfamiliar against my skin. Miu, beside me, fidgeted with her sorcerer pin, a similar look of discomfort on her face.

Due to our recent immersion into this world some habits and comforts died hard.

We weren't alone in the external courtyard. Yuji Itadori, the clueless vessel of Sukuna, was attempting a series of clumsy punches and kicks, his movements lacking any semblance of technique or finesse despite being strong and forceful.

Megumi Fushiguro, the broody shadow manipulator with the shikigami addiction, watched on with a critical eye, his arms crossed and his expression stoic.

In the corner, Nobara Kugisaki was muttering a string of colorful curses under her breath, punctuated by frustrated growls.

She was diligently working on something, her brow furrowed in concentration.

I recognized the familiar form of her straw doll taking shape, this time not from mundane materials but from shimmering cursed energy.

"Piece of shit! do it!"

Each attempt seemed to bring her closer to success, the doll's form solidifying with increasing clarity.

Gojo moved to the center of the courtyard with his usual swagger, his presence instantly commanding attention. "Alright, everyone, gather around," he announced, his voice carrying an air of playful authority.

"Motherfucker!"

Yuji bounded over with his characteristic enthusiasm, while Megumi approached with a more measured pace. Nobara remained focused on her task, her muttered curses growing louder and more creative with each passing moment.

Gojo's gaze fell on Miu and me, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Before we begin your training, I need to assess your current abilities. Show me what you're capable of."

"Form correctly! You stupid bastard!"

Miu and I exchanged a glance, a silent understanding passing between us. We stepped forward, our bodies tensing as we prepared to unleash the full extent of our power.

Miu's form blurred as she activated her Domain, the unnerving forest of cherry blossoms and statues materializing around us. The air grew heavy with the presence of her Asura and Buddha constructs, their imposing forms radiating an aura of both destruction and salvation.

A short fight ensued.

Despite Miu's abilities, all of them were useless due to the targets being focused on killing evil.

The cursed energy chains just bounced off the limitless field and the pulse didn't drain any cursed energy at all.

The buddha statue never activated due to no cursed energy kickstarting the process.

Gojo is stupid and insensitive but not evil.

Miu's domain dispersed and she walked away looking disappointed.

In the corner, Nobara was still trying to do something with her cursed energy and-

"Motherfucker, that's the entirely wrong shape!!"

Apparently failing.

I, on the other hand, channeled my cursed energy and Ki, the combined forces swirling around me like a tempest. My hands moved through a series of intricate kata, each movement imbued with the power of multiple martial arts styles and the raw, untamed energy of cursed energy.

Gojo observed us with a keen eye, his blindfold doing little to conceal the intensity of his gaze. Yuji's jaw dropped in awe, while Megumi's eyes widened in surprise. Even Nobara paused her work, her attention drawn to the display of power unfolding before her, though her stream of curses continued unabated.

I activated my domain and got my ass handed to me. Despite the extreme mass of me-skill-level clones, they just keep getting destroyed and the phantom hits were still made of cursed energy, so Limitless just made it useless.

As we reached the peak of our demonstration, Gojo nodded slowly, a flicker of approval crossing his features.

"Impressive," he admitted. "You both possess an incredible amount of raw power and potential. Miu, your Domain is particularly intriguing, a manifestation of your inner conflict and the duality of your nature. Which you totally then ignore to totally punish evil. It's interesting!"

He turned to me, his expression thoughtful. "And Zack, your mastery of multiple martial arts styles and the seamless integration of-"

He stopped, obviously glanced at the others, and continued.

"-whatever that other energy is with cursed energy is truly remarkable. I've never seen anything quite like it."

He nodded to himself and then continued. "That domain is very direct though. It shows your will to plow through anything. But there are obvious flaws."

A smirk played at the corners of his lips. "However," he continued, his tone shifting to one of playful challenge, "raw power and potential are only the beginning. To truly excel in the world of Jujutsu sorcery, you'll need to refine your techniques, hone your control, and learn to think strategically."

He gestured towards the training area. "Oh, I assure you, the curriculum here is anything but playful. You'll be pushed to your limits and beyond, facing challenges that will make your previous experiences seem like easy st-"

A low growl rumbled from Miu, her eyes flashing with a dangerous glint.

Gojo faltered mid-sentence, his smirk fading as he registered the raw emotion radiating from her.

He cleared his throat, his demeanor shifting to a more cautious tone. "Right, well, let's just say you'll be facing some tough challenges. But I'm confident you'll both rise to the occasion."

"Fuck you! you stupid blob that needs to be a doll! Why won't you FORM?!"

"Alright, kiddos," Gojo drawled, somehow, in the most annoyingly giddy way possible, as we strolled down the hallway, his hands tucked nonchalantly in his pockets. "Time for a crash course in Jujutsu Tech 101."

He paused dramatically, glancing at each of us with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "First things first, grades. Yeah, we have those. Mostly just to keep the normies happy and pretend we're a real school and stuff."

He waved a dismissive hand. "Don't sweat it too much though. As long as you can exorcise a curse without, you know, dying or causing a city-wide catastrophe, you'll definitely pass."

Yuji's face lit up. "So it's all about fighting curses and stuff?"

Gojo chuckled while taking his hands out of his pockets and giving him finger guns. "Pretty much. Although, there's also a bunch of boring paperwork and regulations you gotta deal with. But hey, that's what assistants are for, right?"

He winked at Megumi, who merely rolled his eyes in response.

"Speaking of assistants," Gojo continued, his tone turning slightly more serious, "teamwork is kinda important in this line of work. Curses can be nasty buggers, and sometimes you need a helping hand... or ten, to take them down."

He grinned and nodded to himself "Unless you're me of course!"

He somehow speed-blitzed an arm around Yuji's shoulders, pulling him close with a playful ruffle of his hair. "That's why you gotta learn to play nice with your fellow sorcerers, even the broody ones who talk to shadows." he directed a faux glare towards Megumi who scowled and didn't respond.

Gojo's gaze shifted to Miu and me. "And for you two lovebirds," he said with a knowing smirk, "try not to let your, uh, extracurricular activities interfere with your duties. We wouldn't want any distractions during a mission, would we?"

I gave him a what the fuck type of look with my arms spread and before I could berate him, Miu, with cheeks slightly flushed, waved me off and responded with a defiant glare. "Don't worry about us, Gojo. We know how to prioritize."

Gojo chuckled, raising his hands in mock surrender. "Alright, alright, just a friendly reminder. Don't jump down my throat."

Nobara trailed behind us, still muttering curses under her breath, her frustration with the straw doll evident in her tense posture and furrowed brow. The cursed energy construct hovered beside her, its form flickering in and out of existence as she struggled to maintain all four limbs.

"Motherfucker! If you don't stop having 3 limbs instead of four-"

One leg disappeared as the one arm she was working on finished.

She started making the sound of a relatively miffed hissing teakettle.

"Right." Gojo said, "Not everyone can be as talented in cursed energy manipulation as me!"

Wow, this guy is a genuine grade-a asshole gremlin.

It was funny in the anime but he's seriously just pissing me off.

We arrived at the lecture hall, and sat as a group.

Miu sat next to me of course, but what surprised me was Nobara sitting next to me as well.

I shrugged as Nobara after giving me a smile, continued to struggle at making her straw doll actually have the right aspects for her technique to work.

Gojo then started explaining more about cursed energy as Yuji kept asking stupid questions.

Nobara started again, "Damn it," she hissed, her voice barely above a whisper. "Why won't you just stay put?!"

I glanced at her, offering a sympathetic smile. "It takes time and practice to master cursed techniques," I reassured her. "Don't get discouraged."

Miu nodded in agreement. "Your progress is impressive, Nobara. I'm sure you'll have it mastered in no time."

Nobara's lips twitched into a hint of a smile, her frustration momentarily abating. "Thanks, guys," she muttered, her focus returning to the stubborn straw doll.

A few hours later, just as Gojo was wrapping up explaining the common weakness points of several categories of cursed spirits, in the most sassy, 'you could probably figure this out if you even tried' voice ever.

Nobara shotued, "YES! FUCK YOU! RAPIDFIRE RESONANCE HERE I COME!"

She snatched the floating straw doll out of the air with an excitedly happy expression.

But then she froze.

"Why is the texture cardboard-like?"

Her left eye started twitching.

"Why does it look like a straw doll-"
she grit her teeth.

"But it's clearly a fucking cardboard doll that looks like straw!"

She tried throwing the straw doll at Yuji who had his dead down and was snoring, when he really should be paying attention.

It hit him and a nail immediately formed inside the doll but not entering his skin on purpose.

"Resonance technique! Cursed taser!"

Nothing happened, and Yuji kept snoring.

We all kept darting our eyes between her and the complete, yet defective, 'straw' doll.

"MOTHERFU-"

Nobara Kugisaki POV
July 12th

"Fuckin' FINALLY! RESONANCE! Cursed taser!" I throw the cursed energy based straw doll at gojo.

It bounces off and then lands on Megumi.

A moment later he's twitching on the floor.

"Uhh- oops?"

Nobara Kugisaki POV July 14th

"A haunted house in the suburbs? Seriously?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes as Gojo explained our latest mission. "This is what passes for excitement in the Jujutsu world?"

Gojo chuckled, his usual carefree grin plastered across his face. "Don't underestimate the suburbs, Nobara. They can be surprisingly spooky. Besides, it's a good opportunity for you guys to practice your teamwork and hone your skills against a real curse."

"Okay, so probably a good idea to get to the haunted house real quick then! Gimme the map so we can get this done quickly." I nodded.

"Well, actually, you're supposed to figure out which house it is by investigating! It's for me to know and you to find out!" he explains.

My smirk is stuck in place. "So. you want us, with no investigative skill, to figure out which house the cursed item is in, with no guide?"

He nodded.

"In the middle of bumfuck nowhere?" I asked, just to be sure.

He nodded again, "Yup! Might take a while!"

I grit my teeth. "Okaaaay~." I said cheerfully while entirely pissed off.

"This is fine. We'll do it." Megumi says like a friggin 'stick with no emotion.

"Good! That's what I like to hear!" He gives Megumi a thumbs up.

He turned to me, his expression turning slightly more serious. "And Nobara, I expect you to put that fancy new Resonance technique of yours to good use. Just try not to blow up the entire neighborhood, alright? Definitely go get that missing cursed object! But don't go too crazy!"

I smirked. "Don't worry, Gojo-sensei," I replied. "I'll make sure those curses regret ever messing with us."

Gojo's mouth twitched, "uhh, didn't I just say-"

I was already halfway towards the rented sedan so I didn't hear the rest of what that annoying troll said.

Serves him right.

He can worry about me destroying everything even without it being my plan.

The train ride to the suburban neighborhood was a quiet affair. Sunlight streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow on the faces of my companions. Miu gazed out the window, her eyes fixed on the ever-changing landscape as urban sprawl gave way to the serene greenery of the suburbs.

Beside me, Megumi Fushiguro maintained his usual stoic demeanor, his gaze fixed on some unseen point in the distance. I nudged him playfully with my elbow.

"Lighten up, Fushiguro," I teased, a smirk playing on my lips. "It's just a recon and retrieval mission, not a funeral procession."

Megumi glanced at me with a flicker of annoyance in his eyes. "I'm simply assessing the potential threats," he replied in his usual monotone. "It's important to be prepared."

Zack chuckled. "Preparedness is important, but so is a little optimism. Besides, with the three of us working together, I doubt any curse would stand a chance."

Megumi's expression remained unchanged, his gaze returning to the passing scenery. I rolled my eyes, exasperated by his unwavering seriousness.

"Seriously, Fushiguro," I interjected, unable to resist needling him further. "Do you ever smile? Or laugh? Or show any emotion besides brooding intensity?"

Megumi's lips twitched ever so slightly, as if he were fighting back a smirk. "Emotions cloud judgment," he stated matter-of-factly. "A clear head is essential for a Jujutsu sorcerer."

I snorted. "Says the guy who talks to shadows and summons demonic shikigami. Seems pretty emotional to me."

A faint blush crept up Megumi's neck, but he remained silent, his gaze fixed on the window. I grinned, satisfied that I had managed to elicit at least some reaction from the stoic sorcerer.

The train slowed to a stop, and we disembarked onto the platform of a small suburban station.

The air was fresh and clean, a welcome change from the polluted city streets.

Rows of neat and uniform houses lined the streets, each with its manicured lawn and white picket fence.

The atmosphere was eerily still, the only sound the distant hum of traffic and the chirping of birds.

"So, how are we gonna do this," Zack asks the 3 of us.

"How about a fake survey? Sounds plausible and some people might just answer." I suggest.

Miu nods, "Well, it will be a good start"

I approached the first house, a charming bungalow with a well-kept garden. I rang the doorbell, and a moment later, a middle-aged woman with kind eyes and a warm smile answered the door.

"Hello," I said politely, flashing my most disarming grin. "We're conducting a survey for the neighborhood association. We're just trying to get a sense of the community and see if there's anything we can do to improve the area."

The woman's smile widened. "Oh, that's wonderful! Please, come in."

I stepped inside, making small talk as I discreetly scanned the house for any signs of cursed energy or unusual activity. Everything seemed normal, the furniture was tidy, the air was fresh, and the woman's demeanor was friendly and welcoming.

After a few minutes of conversation, I casually steered the topic towards recent events in the neighborhood. "Have you noticed anything strange happening lately?" I asked, keeping my tone light and conversational. "Any unusual noises or disturbances?"

The woman shook her head. "No, not really. It's been pretty quiet around here, actually. A bit too quiet, if you ask me. We haven't seen any children playing on the street. For some reason no one really wants to go outside. I couldn't guess why. All the other streets seem normal though."

I nod, so it's probably on this street.

I thanked the woman and continued down the street with everyone else following.

I really like them letting me take the lead on this.

The next house I visited belonged to an elderly couple. They, too, mentioned a general feeling of unease that had settled over the neighborhood in recent weeks.

"It's like a dark cloud hanging over us," the old woman said, her voice trembling slightly. "We haven't seen many children playing outside lately, and it's usually so lively around here. It's very concerning."

I nodded with a concerned yet placating look on my face. "I'm sure it will be fine soon after the neighborhood watch is done."

They looked relieved and we left.

---

As I rejoined Miu and Zack, their expressions mirrored my own concern.

"Anything?" I asked, my voice laced with apprehension.

Miu shook her head. "Mostly just a general feeling of unease. But something's definitely off here."

Zack nodded in agreement. "The cursed energy is faint, but it's definitely present. We need to find the source."

We exchanged glances, our eyes drawn to the house at the end of the street, the Tokoro residence.

It stood apart from the others, its faded blue paint and overgrown shrubbery giving it a neglected and almost sinister appearance.

The windows were dark and the curtains were down and blackened, and an oppressive silence hung heavy in the air.

"That's it," I said, my voice firm with conviction. "That house is the source of the cursed energy."

Miu and Zack nodded, their faces hardening with resolve.

"Let's get inside," Miu said, her foot raising to smash the door down.

"Yeah, let's bust this door down and see what's hiding inside," Zack agreed, cracking his knuckles.

Megumi sighed. "Typical," he muttered, his tone laced with exasperation.

To my surprise, he stepped forward and got in front of them, a small set of lockpicks appearing in his hand.

With a few deft movements, he inserted the tools into the lock and began to manipulate them with surprising dexterity.

A few moments later, there was a satisfying click, and the door swung open.

"Hey, nice!" I exclaimed, a grin spreading across my face. "Didn't know you could be a good little delinquent too!"

Megumi huffed slightly, but he kept his gaze averted. "It's nothing," he mumbled, stepping aside to allow us entry.

I chuckled. "Still a stick in the mud, I see."

We entered the house, our senses on high alert.

The air was thick with dust and the musty scent of decay.

Shadows danced in the dim light filtering through the boarded-up windows, creating an eerie and unsettling atmosphere.

"Be careful," I whispered, my voice barely audible above the sound of our own breathing. "We don't know what's waiting for us in the darkness."

I crept towards the nearest light switch, my hand hovering over it for a moment before I flipped it on.

Everyone else remained in combat-ready positions, their eyes scanning the room for any sign of danger.

The lights flickered to life, revealing a scene of utter horror.

Blood was everywhere, splattered across the walls and pooled on the floor.

I felt a wave of nausea wash over me, but I forced myself to remain calm, to focus on the task at hand.

"No bodies, but too much blood for even one family," Megumi stated, his voice grim.

He was right. The sheer amount of blood suggested something truly horrific had occurred within this house.

I shuddered, not wanting to dwell on the gruesome possibilities.

Zack and Miu took the lead and the back respectively, their positions flanking Megumi and me.

I didn't blame them for taking point.

they were the strongest among us, their abilities far exceeding our own. Still, I wasn't about to let them steal all the glory.

I had my own score to settle with these cursed bastards.

We moved cautiously through the house, each step echoing in the oppressive silence.

As we entered a room at the end of the hallway, a subtle click resonated through the air, sending a shiver down my spine.

Suddenly, the floor beneath our feet erupted, a giant mouth with rows of razor-sharp teeth appearing from the ground, its jaws snapping shut with a deafening roar.

We all leaped back just in time, narrowly avoiding becoming a gruesome snack for the monstrous creature.

"Damn!" A voice cackled from the back of the room. "Thought I had you."

A figure emerged from the shadows, a man with a sinister smirk and eyes that glowed with malevolent energy.

He wore a dark cloak and wielded a cursed tool a long, wickedly sharp dagger that pulsed with an ominous aura.

Zack and Miu exchanged a glance, a silent understanding passing between them.

"You guys can handle this," Zack said. "I'll go get the cursed object and you guys will have Miu to step in if you can't handle it."

Miu stood in the hallway, her eyes locked on what would soon be a fight to the death.

Megumi summoned his Divine Dogs, the spectral hounds materializing from his shadows with growls and snarls.

The white one lunged at the cursed user, its fangs bared and their eyes glowing with an otherworldly light.

I turned to face the hulking cursed spirit, my straw doll already in hand.

With a flick of my wrist, I sent the doll flying towards the creature.

The approach of the doll hid the launching of the nail at sub-sonic speeds.

It caught the back of the spectral doll, and slammed into the cursed-spirit that was being controlled by the curse user.

Before it could react, I shouted, "Resonance!" and spikes erupted from it's entire body. "Cursed electrician lobotomization!" The spikes erupted in electricity.

The cursed spirit was fried well done. I turned to megumi, he was wrapped in chains and his divine dogs were too. The chains extended from the dagger, so I did what I do best.

I waved my hand, and several nails rocketed towards the curse user.

One knocked the knife out of his hand causing the chains to disappear, the second one was aimed to his head and narrowly dodged.

The last one hit him in the stomach.

"You think this little pinprick will stop me?!" the bastard shouted.

"No," I smirked savagely. "But this certainly will."

The nail suddenly split off a portion of its cursed energy and turned into a straw doll construct.

"Split resonance cursed technique: Elephant stopper discharge!"

Enough electricity to kill an elephant fried him nice and crispy.

The fight was clearly over as his charred ass hit the ground.

Satoru fucking Gojo the sneaky bastard with way too much free time and no sense of how to deal with traumatized people POV

I stood in the air with limitless, surprisingly I didn't have to save them on their first mission.

I flew off to wait for them at Tokyo jujutsu tech.

Zack POV

July 15th, Tokyo Jujutsu tech, late afternoon.

"Hey, Zack," Miu said, approaching me with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Let's head into the city. I need a break from all this training."

I grinned, always up for an adventure. "Sounds good to me. Comic book store or arcade first?"

Nobara overheard our conversation and joined us, her straw doll construct hovering beside her, now a perfect replica of the original. "Mind if I tag along? I could use some retail therapy."

"Sure," Miu said, "The more the merrier!"

"Well, as long as the more involves people who are actually worth a damn." Miu seemed to mutter something beneath her breath, I couldn't overhear her.

Nobara didn't even seem to notice.

Nobara dispersed her straw doll construct, which seemed to have some kind of iron-like material while remaining as cursed energy.

We made our way to the gate, and left the Jujutsu Tech grounds, and headed towards the nearest train station. The platform was bustling with commuters, a stark contrast to the quiet seclusion of the school. We boarded the train, finding seats amidst the sea of faces.

"So, Roppongi it is?" Miu asked, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

I nodded. "The heart of Tokyo's nightlife. Should be plenty of interesting things to see... and maybe a few curses to kill."

Nobara smirked. "And hopefully some decent clothing stores. My wardrobe could use a refresh."

We arrived at the train station and bought our tickets.

"So, what was it like growing up with those martial arts geezers?" Nobara asked, her curiosity piqued by Miu's stories.

Miu chuckled. "It definitely was interesting. They were tough as nails, but they also had a soft spot for me. Especially Uncle Sakaki. He may seem like a grumpy drunk, but he is actually quite caring in his own way." A tear dropped from Miu's eyes. "And uncle Kensei was a really great teacher."

Sensing something wrong, Nobara paused. "Wait. Was? Oh my god, I'm so sorry! You don't have to continue at all!" Nobara started to panic.

"It's okay, Kensei would want me to remember the good times." She wiped her face and nobara went forward to hug her.

I joined in the group hug until she calmed down.

As the train approached Roppongi Station, a sense of anticipation filled the air. We got off the train and moved towards the stairs.

As we emerged from the station, the vibrant energy of the district washed over us like a tidal wave. Neon lights bathed the streets in a kaleidoscope of colors, reflecting off the throngs of people crowding the sidewalks.

The air buzzed with a cacophony of sounds the pulsating beat of music from nearby clubs, the raucous laughter of revelers spilling out of bars, and the incessant chatter of vendors hawking their wares.

"Whoa," Nobara exclaimed, her eyes wide with a mix of awe and apprehension. "This place is like another world."

from the vibrant energy of the district washed over us. Neon lights illuminated the streets, casting a kaleidoscope of colors on the crowds of people thronging the sidewalks.

We navigated the crowded streets, dodging groups of boisterous partygoers and weaving through clusters of tourists snapping photos with their phones. The sheer variety of establishments on display was mind-boggling.

Themed cafes with outlandish concepts, hostess clubs with names that bordered on the obscene, and shops selling everything from cosplay outfits to adult toys lined the streets.

"What in the world is a 'maid cafe'?" Miu asked, her brow furrowed in confusion as we passed a storefront with a group of young women dressed in French maid costumes waving enthusiastically at passersby.

"Apparently, it's a place where you can pay to be served by women dressed as maids," I explained, recalling a brief explanation from Gojo during one of our cultural lessons. "They act all cutesy and call you 'master'."

Nobara snorted. "Sounds kinda creepy."

Miu nodded in agreement. "That's totally fucked up."

"Wow," Nobara exclaimed, her eyes wide with wonder. "This place is insane."

"What in the world is a 'cat butler cafe'?" Miu asked, her left eye now twitching in confusion and bafflement as we passed a storefront with a giant image of a man dressed in a butler uniform with cat ears and a tail.

I shrugged. "Beats me. But it seems popular."

Miu shuddered.

We wandered through the district, taking in the sights and sounds. Bizarre themed cafes, hostess clubs with outlandish names, and shops selling everything from cosplay outfits to adult toys lined the streets.

We continued our exploration, eventually stumbling upon a small vintage clothing store tucked away in a side street. Miu's eyes lit up as she spotted the eclectic mix of styles displayed in the window.

"This is it," she declared, pulling open the door and ushering us inside.

The store was a treasure trove of vintage finds, with racks overflowing with clothing from various eras and styles. Miu immediately began browsing, her fingers trailing across the fabrics as she searched for unique and interesting pieces.

Nobara joined in, pulling out a brightly colored pink kimono with intricate embroidery. "What do you think of this, Zack?" she asked, after exiting the changing room.

I nodded appreciatively. "Looks great on you."

As they continued their shopping spree, I found myself serving as a human clothes rack, my arms laden with an assortment of dresses, jackets, and accessories.

When the pile became too cumbersome, I discreetly slipped behind a rack and deposited the items into my hammerspace. I would leave more money at the register to make up for it.

Nobara, who had been watching me with a curious eye, raised an eyebrow. "Where did all those clothes go?" she asked, a hint of suspicion in her voice.

I simply grinned. "A magician never reveals his secrets. Also, don't worry, I'll still pay for it."

She shrugged, "I really don't care as long as I get my clothes after we leave."

Soon, the girls dragged me over to the bikini section.

"What about this?" Miu asked, as she showed off a very nice skimpy purple bikini.

She smirked, and dragged a startled Nobara into the changing room with her.

"What are you- wait! No!" After a tiny scuffle, a blushing Nobara and a mischievous were revealed.

"What do you think?" Miu smirked.

I gave Nobara an appraising look, raking my eyes up and down her body as she blushed even harder. "Indeed, a work of art. Absolutely beautiful."

After a few more skimpy numbers we bought everything and I sneakily paid even more for the stuff I lifted with my hammerspace.

We walked around a bit, Nobara and I wandered into a nearby comic book store. Shelves lined with colorful graphic novels and manga stretched as far as the eye could see, a haven for any self-respecting geek.

I browsed the latest releases, my fingers trailing across the glossy covers, the familiar scent of ink and paper a comforting balm to my soul.

My first life of a mundane guy who ended up losing his name to a shitty admin seemingly had a love for anime, manga and video games.

"Hey, Zack," Nobara called out, holding up a manga with a striking cover illustration depicting a young woman with fiery red hair and a katana. "Ever read this one? Looks kinda cool."

I shook my head. "Haven't seen that one before. What's it about?"

Nobara shrugged. "Not sure, but the art style is awesome. Look at the detail on her sword it's practically glowing."

We delved deeper into the store, discussing various series and debating the merits of different storylines and characters.

Nobara, with her sharp wit , proved to be a surprisingly knowledgeable manga enthusiast.

"What? no! There's no way that's canon!"

We bonded over our shared love of action-packed adventures, and beautifully illustrated art.

"Hmm. So, if you were isekai'd what kind of setting would you want to be isekai'd to?"

As we were about to leave, a commotion erupted outside.

The sounds of shouting and shattering glass drew us to the storefront window.

A group of thugs were harassing a young woman, their faces contorted with malice as they backed her against a wall.

One of them, a hulking brute with a shaved head and a dragon tattoo snaking up his neck, raised a fist, preparing to strike.

The other one radiated sewer rat energy.

Like dank, sewer rat energy.

He looked it, and felt that way.

The woman cowered, her eyes wide with fear. She was dressed in a simple white dress, her long black hair cascading down her back.

A small, leather-bound book was clenched tightly in her hands.

Nobara's eyes narrowed, a dangerous glint flashing within them.

"Those bastards," she growled, her hand instinctively reaching for her straw doll.

she burst out of the store and I followed, her cursed energy surging around her like a tempest. I exchanged a look with Miu, who had just emerged from an ice-cream shop with a bag full of treats.

A silent understanding passed between us.

Without a word, we followed Nobara into the fray, ready to defend the helpless woman and teach those thugs a lesson they wouldn't soon forget.

We both pulled out our Tojo executive pins and grinned menacingly.

"Give us the ledger! You're clearly makin' more money than you're payin' protection for!"

Before Nobara could beat the shit out of these morons, I thought I could handle this 'externally peacefully' after seeing their bronze tojo pins.

"Nobara, sorry but can you let us handle this? We are after all part of the Tojo clan."

Nobara scowled, "Fine, but if they are really being shits, at least let me kick their shit in a bit."

"Hey! Bronzies!" I shout.

Their eyes darted to my ruby Tojo pin and they immediately stopped and bowed, "Executive sir and Executive madam!"

"What's this about ehhhh?! On my day off even?" Miu let out her best delinquent ehhh too. Wow.

"Sir and madam! We needed to do some collections. The protection fee was low, so-"

I glanced at the young woman and, despite being terrified, handed it to us. "I looked at the numbers and she was actually paying more than what she was making for.

She was also paying more than once a month.

With my increased intellect and knowledge of the area, these entries seem to match exactly.

These books definitely weren't cooked at all.

"Morons 1 and 2!" I called out.

"If you can't do math or keep dates properly, maybe Majima can have a better fucking job for a couple idiots like you. Maybe as training dummies!"

They tensed but didn't dare move.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Majima.

I glared as it rang. "She's paying multiple times a month. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Majima picked up, "Eh, kid whaddya need? Or do you have some good deals for me? Eh? Eh?"

They clearly heard Majima's voice and their faces became pale like gray paint.

I put them on speaker. "Couple of bronzies over collecting on protection. On fucking Roppongi of all places. They even made a scene making us look like fucking thugs. The tojo clan aint fuckin' thugs but the way these morons are acting they clearly can't fucking proport themelves at all like a proper Yakuza of the tojo clan." Movie Yakuza acting powers activate!

"Yeah, just take their pins and a thumb and pointer from each involved. Do it in private, don't make a scene, but you guys are good so I know you won't make any problems. Hows the progress with the Nobara girl?"

"Ight, boss, I'll do as you want." I didn't answer his question and hung up.

I turned to the two morons who were trembling.

"You heard the man, you're both out. Follow us for your finger readjustment."

They bolt.

But not fast enough.

I'm already in front of them and Miu is grabbing one of them with her knee on the back of the first idiot.

The other one is also on the ground.

"Motherfucker, you made a couple of executives work on their day off. You made a couple of executives chase you on their day off, and now I'm taking both your middle fingers too. Don't fucking make me take your whole hand, you pieces of shit." We drag them into an empty alley.

A convenient cinder block is nearby.

after we give them a short beating I pull a knife from my hammerspace while pretending to pull it from my hip.

Miu and Nobara, with sadistic looks on their faces, hold them down.

Some screams later, and the Tojo clan is a bit cleaner.

On our way out of the alley, I stomp on their bronze pins, soon after we make our way to return to Jujutsu tech.

Zack POV
July 20th, Tokyo Jujutsu Tech 11:00 AM

The past week had been a whirlwind of missions and training.

Nobara, Megumi, and I had tackled a series of cursed spirit incidents, each encounter pushing us to refine our techniques and deepen our understanding of cursed energy and the use thereof.

Nobara had mastered her Resonance technique to an acceptable degree, her straw doll constructs now imbued with a variety of devastating effects, from electrifying shocks to explosive blasts.

She even added material specific effects which were excessively effective depending on how hard the material was able to be mimicked.

Copper straw was good with large amounts of electric discharges, silver even had cursed energy draining effects that Nobara could then use for herself.

Megumi had expanded his arsenal of shadows, he added a few bird-like shadows of a large size.

I even helped him with the speed of his controlled divine dogs.

Miu's Domain had grown in complexity and potency, the interplay between her Asura and Buddha constructs creating a battlefield where sin was punished and virtue rewarded.

She had a few tricks added to buff allies that are also in the domain.

As for myself, I had delved deeper into the integration of Ki with cursed energy, unlocking new ways to enhance my physical abilities and augment my martial arts techniques.

The training with Gojo, while often frustrating due to his playful taunts and unorthodox methods, had proven invaluable in pushing me beyond my limitations.

Today, however, marked a shift in the dynamics of our group.

According to Gojo, Yuji Itadori, the vessel of Sukuna and our missing teammate, was finally returning to Jujutsu Tech after a period of intensive training with him.

We gathered in the common area, each of us occupied with our own tasks.

Nobara was sprawled on a couch, flipping through a fashion magazine, her brow furrowed in concentration.

Megumi sat at a table, meticulously cleaning his cursed tools, a pair of tonfa I encouraged him to get to help him with close combat.

his gaze fixed on the task at hand.

Miu paced restlessly, her eyes occasionally darting towards the entrance, a flicker of anticipation crossing her features.

I leaned against a wall, arms crossed, observing the scene with a contemplative frown.

Yuji's return would undoubtedly impact our dynamic, adding another layer of complexity to our already intricate relationships.

While I was curious to see his progress, a part of me couldn't shake the feeling of unease surrounding what I was going to do about Sukuna within him.

The door slid open, and Yuji stepped into the room, his face beaming with a wide grin.

"Hey, guys!" he exclaimed, his voice booming with enthusiasm. "I'm back!"

Miu glanced at him briefly before returning her attention to her pacing.

I offered a small nod of acknowledgment, my gaze lingering on him for a moment before turning back to my observations of the room.

Megumi continued cleaning his tools, seemingly oblivious to Yuji's arrival.

"Oh look! It's pink potato eyes!" Nobara exclaimed, as she flipped a page in her magazine, not even bothering to look up.

Yuji's smile faltered slightly, but he quickly recovered, his enthusiasm undeterred.

He began to recount his experiences training with Gojo, his words tumbling out in an excited rush.

I could tell he was just irritating everyone in here, so I tried to get him to slow down.

"Yuji, you're talking too fast, why don't you sit down and just tell us how the training went."

Yuji came over to the other couch, and sat. "Alright. So, first Gojo forced me to watch a ton of movies, some good, some really dankly bad and most so bad that they were actually good and even if they were they really-"

"Oh my god, get to the point!" Nobara exclaimed.

Yuji gave a sheepish smile and scratched the back of his head. "Gojo made me watch movies while channeling cursed energy.

The moment I stopped, I got punched by a shikigami in the shape of an anthropomorphic spotted dog."

He shrugged, "I had to keep attention on both the movie and my cursed energy at the same time for 6 hours straight in order to pass. It took me a while. The last 2 days were just martial arts."

"Sounds interesting." I said.

"Sounds easy." Nobara said, going back to her magazine.

Miu and Megumi weren't paying attention.

Miu was twirling cursed energy into complex shapes, and Megumi was cleaning his tonfa still.

I shrugged and stood up.

"Alright, this is just stupid. We need to do some team bonding! Let's all go to the arcade and then get something for lunch. Then we'll do something else. Maybe practice hitting some baseballs with the enhanced speed one when we get back." I exclaimed.

"Sounds good,"/"alrighty then,"/ "Fine."/ "Hey that sounds like fun! I just got back so definitely!"

We filed out of the common area, a motley crew of Jujutsu sorcerers on a mission of leisure. The summer sun beat down on us as we walked, the air thick with humidity.

Miu and I fell into step beside each other, our conversation a comfortable murmur as we discussed our recent training progress.

"That new Ki-infused grappling technique you showed me yesterday was impressive," Miu commented, a hint of admiration in her voice. "It's like you become a living vortex, pulling the dummies with a vortex of hands and just launching them everywhere! It was cool."

I grinned, pleased with her praise. "It's still a work in progress, but I think it has potential. Especially when combined with my cursed energy."

"Speaking of Domains," Miu continued, her eyes gleaming with mischief, "I've been working on a new set of mechanics for my domain that should give us a significant advantage in battle. Just wait until you see it."

Our conversation was interrupted by Yuji's shouting voice from behind us.

"Hey, did I tell you guys about the time Gojo-sensei made me watch a movie marathon while maintaining my cursed energy flow? It was insane! He had this shikigami shaped like a giant dog that would knock me on my ass every time I lost focus."

Miu and I exchanged a glance, a silent acknowledgment of Yuji's persistent attempts to insert himself into our conversations.

"Yes, you just said that in the break room." I deadpanned.

We offered polite smiles and noncommittal murmurs, but our focus remained on each other.

Nobara, trailing behind us, chimed in with a sarcastic quip. "Sounds like a real challenge, Itadori. I'm surprised you managed to survive without blowing up the entire training ground and dying. So dangerous, watching movies on the couch. Much danger. Very bad."

Yuji chuckled good-naturedly, undeterred by her teasing. "Hey, I'm getting better at this Jujutsu stuff! Gojo-sensei even said I have the potential to become a powerful sorcerer."

Megumi, who had been walking silently beside Nobara, spoke up for the first time, his voice a low monotone. "Potential is meaningless without discipline and control. Don't let your arrogance get the better of you, Itadori."

Yuji's smile faltered momentarily, but he quickly recovered, his optimism seemingly unshakeable. "Don't worry, Fushiguro, I'm not getting cocky. I just know that with hard work and training, I can become strong enough to help you guys out."

Megumi merely grunted in response, his gaze returning to the path ahead.

The awkward silence that followed was broken by the rumble of an approaching train. We boarded in silence, each settling into our own thoughts as the train rattled towards the Tokyo city streets where a large multi-story arcade was.

We quickly entered the arcade and bought a sack full of tokens.

We moved towards the game area.The cacophony of the arcade hit us like a wave as we stepped off the train and into the bustling entertainment center.

The air vibrated with the rhythmic thump of music, the excited shouts of players, and the electronic symphony of countless games vying for attention.

"Alright, team," I announced, a playful smirk tugging at my lips. "Time to unleash our gamer powers and show these machines who's boss."

Miu's eyes sparkled with competitive fire. "Challenge accepted, Zack. I'll be the one who racks up the highest scores."

We surveyed the array of games, our gazes drawn to the flashing lights and pulsating rhythms of the Dance Dance Revolution machine.

A mischievous grin spread across Miu's face.

"DDR? Feeling nostalgic, are we?" I teased.

Miu raised an eyebrow, her challenge clear. "Think you can keep up?" she countered, a playful glint in her eyes.

I chuckled. "Hardly. Prepare to be schooled, Furinji."

We stepped onto the platforms, the familiar arrows scrolling down the screen.

The music kicked in as I selected a high-energy track I recognized from Touhou that demanded precise footwork and lightning-fast reflexes on maximum difficulty.

We moved in sync, hitting every combo perfectly.

Nobara, who had been watching with amusement, "Come on, Miu! Show him who's queen of the dance floor!" she yelled, her eyes sparkling.

"Don't worry Nobara!" I called out, "I'll be the king and you can be my consort."

The cheers and shouts of onlookers was amusing. At our levels playing DDR on any difficulty was an automatic win for us.

It's not like people who can dodge sniper bullets would ever be challenged by a dancing machine made for humans with human limits.

our bodies moving in a blur of coordinated steps. We were obviously using super-human speed at this point but the onlookers didn't seem to notice.

Meanwhile, Megumi and Yuji had found themselves drawn to a two-player shoot-em-up game.

Megumi, with his calm focus and strategic mind, expertly navigated his spaceship through waves of enemy fire, while Yuji's enthusiastic button-mashing resulted in a more chaotic, yet surprisingly effective, approach.

"Whoa, Fushiguro, you're a natural at this!" Yuji exclaimed, his eyes glued to the screen as he unleashed a barrage of laser blasts.

Megumi offered a small, satisfied smirk. "It's just a matter of observation and anticipation," he replied, his fingers moving effortlessly across the controls. "Predicting your opponent's moves is key to victory."

As the game progressed, their initial awkwardness gave way to a sense of camaraderie. They coordinated their attacks, in-game and were clearly having fun.

When the excitement of the arcade began to wane, and as our stomachs rumble in unison, reminding us of the need to refuel, I spoke.

"Alright, team, time to trade pixels for protein. Sushi, anyone?"

A chorus of enthusiastic agreement followed, and we exited the arcade, the bright lights and cacophony of sounds fading into the background as we stepped back into the relative calm of the Tokyo streets.

We soon found ourselves at a cozy sushi restaurant with a conveyor belt system winding its way through the dining area.

Colorful plates laden with various sushi creations paraded past us, each adorned with a tag indicating its price and level of extravagance.

We settled into our seats, grabbing plates that caught our eye and stacking the empty ones in front of us, a testament to our growing appetites.

Yuji, ever eager to break the ice and join the conversation, turned to Nobara with a curious glint in his eyes. "So, Kugisaki, what kind of missions have you guys been on while I was away training with Gojo-sensei?"

Nobara popped a piece of salmon nigiri into her mouth, savoring the flavor before answering. "Oh, you know, the usual curse-hunting stuff. Haunted houses, creepy forests, abandoned buildings... the typical haunts of those freaky curses."

Miu chuckled. "There was that one incident with the cursed vending machine that kept dispensing rotten food and creepy crawlies. That was... interesting."

I shuddered, recalling the grotesque sight and the putrid stench of the cursed snacks. "Definitely not a mission I'm eager to repeat."

Yuji's eyes widened with a mix of disgust and fascination. "Whoa, a cursed vending machine? That's messed up! How did you guys solve it?"

Megumi, who had been silently devouring a plate of tuna sashimi, finally spoke up, his voice a low monotone. "Of course we solved it. It was a simple matter of destroying the cursed object that was powering it."

Nobara grinned. "Yeah, and let's just say those cursed snacks made for some pretty effective uses. Especially when combined with my Resonance technique."

She smiled sadistically in Yuji's direction, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Let's just say those curses got a taste of their own medicine."

Yuji now had sweat rolling down his face but let out a low whistle, clearly impressed. "Sounds like you guys have been busy. I can't wait to get out there and start contributing to the team."

"Just don't get in our way, Itadori," Megumi muttered, his gaze returning to his sushi.

Miu nudged him playfully. "Lighten up, Fushiguro. We're a team now, remember? We need to learn to work together."

Megumi grunted noncommittally.

Nobara noticed Megumi's inability to accept Yuji as he is and butted in, "Do I need to remind you that I had to save your ass on our first mission? Give him a chance!"

"What about the forest you mentioned?" Yuji asked.

We all froze.

"We don't talk about the spider-fucker mission." it was Megumi who spoke.

He turned his gaze to Nobara. "Uhh-"

"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT IT!"

Suddenly my appetite was gone.

We paid and Yuji was confused but happily ignorant of the horrors we experienced on july 18th.

3/End
A sense of unease hung heavy in the air as we arrived at the Eishu Juvenile Detention Center. The imposing concrete structure, surrounded by a high fence topped with razor wire, radiated an aura of confinement and despair.

The mission briefing, delivered by a bulky and heavily muscled stern-faced Jujutsu Tech administrator rather than the usual carefree Gojo, had been suspiciously vague.

It simply stated there was a possible Special Grade curse womb sighting within the facility.

The official narrative painted a picture of a serial killer on the loose, using the detention center as a temporary hideout.

This was the cover-up method to conceal the presence of cursed spirits from the public eye and prevent the mass panic that could fuel their growth.

As we approached the cordoned-off area, and flashed our 'Specialist Enforcement Division' badges, a woman with tear-streaked cheeks and frantic eyes rushed towards us, her voice cracking with desperation. "Please,"

she pleaded, grasping my sleeve. "You have to save him! Save Tedashi!" The officers tried to pull her away. "My son, Tadashi... he's inside. They say a killer is in there, please help him!"

Yuji, ever the compassionate(and naive) soul, stepped forward, his expression hardening "We'll save hi-"

Miu grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back before he could promise something he would regret lying about, even if unintentionally.

I definitely remember this scene happening differently in the anime.

There was no senior agent to drive us here and I was the one to drive the government sedan.

A flicker of doubt crossed my mind.

The whole situation felt off, even more than it should.

like a carefully orchestrated trap that was increased in intensity.

Kenjaku's insidious influence seemed to linger in the shadows, his machinations always one step ahead.

But without concrete proof, I couldn't voice my suspicions without risking sowing discord with the jujutsu higher ups.

Why was he being more obvious this time though?

"Ma'am we will do everything in our power. Please remain behind the police cordon for your own safety. The Tokyo Special Enforcement division will solve the case, please don't worry."

Miu still had her hand over Yuji's mouth.

We arrived further in the facility, and stood in front of the entrance door.

"HEY! What's the big idea?!" Yuji shouted.

I frowned at him, but Nobara was the one to speak up. "Because you would be lying to a lady who had no hope of seeing her son, and giving her false hope. When we returned with his corpse or less, her hope would be shattered again? Do you want that?"

Yuji deflated but nodded.

Megumi summoned his Divine Dogs, the spectral hounds materializing from the shadows with low growls. We entered the detention center, "Keep an eye out for the curse," he instructed them, his voice a low murmur. "Alert us the moment it gets close."

The black and white dogs ran off, their senses attuned to the presence of cursed energy.

I noticed that the scenery changed when we entered.

I looked back to notice the entrance had been replaced by large pipes.

looking upwards, it seemed like pipes and ducts went all the way to the top of the ceiling which was much higher than it should be.

The air inside the detention center was thick with the metallic tang of blood and a cloying, unnatural stillness.

The sterile white walls of the entryway had been replaced with rusted, industrial pipes, snaking across the floor and climbing towards a impossibly high ceiling lost in shadow.

The sterile fluorescent lights flickered erratically, casting an unsettling strobe effect across the warped environment.

"What the..." Yuji trailed off, confusion in his voice. "This place... it's not right."

Miu's hand clenched into a fist, her knuckles turning white as her eyes scanned the altered surroundings. "A Domain," she stated, her voice quiet. "We've stepped into a trap."

Nobara's straw doll materialized in her hand, its form shifting and contorting as she channeled her cursed energy.

The apparent material shifted between silver and copper as it started to float beside her.

Her face was a mix between a snarl and a battle-hungry grin. "Then let's find the source and crush it," she declared. "No curse is going to mess with us and get away with it."

Megumi's white divine dog reappeared, their spectral forms flickering anxiously. One whined, pawing at the ground near a particularly large pipe.

"The curse is close," Megumi translated, his expression grim. The black dog came back, and we followed it deeper in.

"It's hiding somewhere within this Domain, waiting for us." I said.

I took a deep breath. I looked around and noticed that there was a mix of the domain and the facility.

We came upon the half- destroyed body of an inmate. His tag read, Tedashi.

I recognised this scene from the anime.

"NOW! It's HERE!" I shouted as Miu used her cursed energy to drag the white divine dog away from the wall.

A moment later, a large crater appeared in the wall it was in front of.

The large muscular cursed spirit, alabaster white with strange markings across it was wearing a pair of pants that looked like a burlap sack.

It took some time to try to be creepy by tearing off its pant-legs so it looked like a burlap superman.

This however, allowed Nobara to connect a silver-material straw doll to it while still across the room.

"Silver Resonance technique! SIlver-Drain Maiden!" she shouted as the silver containment device that had spikes inside started doing its job of giving her a boost of cursed energy and containing it for a few short moments.

Large dents of shrieking spectral metal were made from the inside.
A portal tried to grab Nobara from below, but with the extra training we've had with her, she was able to jump away without being pulled away.

"Plan guys?!" Megumi shouted, his eyes darting everywhere.

"Plan?!" I echoed, my voice sharp and focused as I assessed the situation and then grinned. "I don't think we need a-

"Zack and I will keep that overgrown muscle-head distracted. Nobara, keep draining its cursed energy and looks for an opportunity to land a decisive blow. Megumi, analyze the Domain and see if you can find the source or any weaknesses." Miu interrupted my bravado and cracked her knuckles, her eyes gleaming with a predatory glint.

"Let's show this overgrown freak what happens when you mess with us!"

The 'iron' maiden construct smashed open, revealing the hulking brute inside.

With a burst of speed, Miu darted forward, her movements a blur as she closed the distance between her and the cursed spirit.

She ducked under a clumsy yet powerful swipe of its massive arm, her fist connecting with a resounding thud against its abdomen.

The cursed spirit stumbled back, momentarily stunned by the force of the blow.

I followed close behind, my body flowing through a series of intricate moves as I weaved through the spirit's attacks.

I noticed the spikes were still inside of it and cursed energy was being drawn towards Nobara's cursed doll.

Each strike I landed was infused with Ki and cursed energy, sending shockwaves through its massive frame.

Nobara, meanwhile, continued to drain the cursed spirit's energy with her silver straw doll, her face contorted in concentration.

The doll pulsed with a malevolent silver light, the leffover spikes digging deeper into the spirit's flesh with every passing moment.

Megumi, his eyes narrowed in focus, observed the shifting landscape of the Domain, searching for any clues that might lead to its source or reveal a weakness.

"The structure of this Domain is complex," he muttered, his voice barely audible above the sounds of battle. "It's like a labyrinth of pipes constantly shifting and changing."

Suddenly, a series of portals materialized around us, their swirling vortexes threatening to pull us into the unknown.

Miu leaped back, narrowly avoiding being sucked into one, while I rolled to the side, my reflexes honed from years(condensed into months) of martial arts training.

"Watch out for the portals!" I shouted, my voice echoing through the cavernous space. "They're trying to separate us!"

The cursed spirit was panting and fell to one knee.

Nobara grinned, and suddenly the spikes pulled themselves out of the spirit.

Purple ichor flowed from its wounds.

Nobara lifted her hand as a savage grin etched itself on her face.

The spikes that initially were part of the straw doll, and while full of the special grade curses energy, flew into the now massively sized cursed doll.

The doors of the 'iron' maiden flew back and created gnarly looking gauntlets on the cursed doll. The cursed doll shaped itself together into one massive golem shikigami.

"Pre-Resonance technique! Multi-Metal-Capture doll!"

The doll rushed forward surprisingly at a similar speed to myself.

It grabbed the special grade curse and held it close to it's chest.

"Now, remember this. My Multi-Metal-Capture doll is a Pre-Resonance technique!" she started, as the curse struggled.

As she spoke the capture doll began to glow.

"Do you want to know why it's a Pre-Resonance technique? It's because I can use resonance on it for a very special effect." Nobara grinned as she was finished using the revealing ones hand technique on top of her capture doll.

"Absolute Capture: Resonance technique. Incineration of trash!"

A fire lit from the top of the cursed spirits head and the bottom of its feet.

It was burnt to ash slowly, and two objects fell to the ground.

The domain dispersed.

Our attention was caught by a swarm of cursed spirits appearing around us now that the normal state of reality was back in place.

We took them out lightning quick.

I went to secure the cursed finger that Kenjaku must have placed for the cursed spirit.

Only there wasn't only one finger this time.

There were two.

Two fingers. Two goddamn Sukuna fingers. That smug bastard Kenjaku was escalating things faster than I anticipated. He was playing a dangerous game, and we were caught right in the middle of it.

"Miu, Nobara," I spoke, "we're changing plans. We're going to find Mahito and ruin his day."

Miu's eyes lit up, a smile spreading across her face. "I'll follow you anywhere, Zack," she chirped. "Let's make that twisted freak regret ever being born."

Nobara nodded, a sadistic smirk on her face. "Sounds like a plan, just tell me who the hell Mahito is before we off him okay?"

I realized that Megumi and Yuji would only get in the way at their current strength. Using my speed that eclipsed theirs, I quickly wrote a note and shoved it in Megumi's pockets.

"You're too weak for what's coming," the note read. "Fucking focus on training instead of lazing around. You have the potential, stop wasting it."

We turned our backs on the detention center, leaving the chaos and confusion behind us. There was no way we were going to return to Tokyo Jujutsu tech with the things at stake.

The city sprawled before us, a concrete jungle teeming with hidden dangers and secrets. As we walked, my senses were on high alert, searching for any trace of cursed energy that might lead us to Mahito.

"So," Nobara spoke up, her voice laced with curiosity, "who is this Mahito dude, and why are we so keen on turning him into dust?"

I explained the depths of Mahito's depravity, detailing his twisted experiments and his sadistic enjoyment of human suffering. By the time I finished, Nobara's smirk had transformed into a grimace of disgust.

"That's just messed up," she muttered, her hand instinctively reaching for her straw doll, only to stop herself.

We continued our search, combing through the city's underbelly, following faint traces of cursed energy that ultimately led to dead ends and false leads. Frustration gnawed at me, the knowledge of Kenjaku's escalating plans weighing heavily on my mind.

As the hours stretched into the night, exhaustion began to set in.

We found ourselves in a quiet, nondescript part of the city, the neon lights and bustling crowds of the central districts a distant memory.

"We need to rest," Miu said, her voice laced with fatigue. "We won't accomplish anything if we're running on fumes."

I nodded in agreement, my body aching from the constant exertion. We found a small, unassuming hotel and booked a room for Miu and I for the night. I even paid for Nobara's room. I took a shower and ended up collapsing onto the bed, I closed my eyes, the events of the day replaying in my mind. I barely noticed when miu cuddled up next to me to sleep.

I indeed, slept like a rock.

July 28th, Tokyo hotel lobby.

July 28th dawned with a sense of renewed purpose. We descended the elevator and entered the lobby to see Nobara was waiting for us this time reading a technology magazine. Not commenting on it, we checked out.

We emerged from the hotel, the morning sun casting long shadows across the city streets.

"Let's try those abandoned warehouses near the docks," Miu suggested, her eyes gleaming intelligently. "Cursed spirits tend to congregate in places with negative energy."

We set off once more, our search continuing as the city slowly awakened around us.

Hours passed, the sun moved into the afternoon and a nearby clock read 1:55 PM. We wore our tojo pins and I wore my best suit( and dresses for the ladies) so that people wouldn't bother us.

Moving down the street, I sensed something strange.

a faint pulse of cursed energy emanating from a nondescript building tucked away in a dimly lit side street. A weathered sign above the entrance read "Divination Resources," the letters barely visible in the fading light.

"This is it," I announced. "If Mahito isn't here, something certainly is."

We approached the door and pushed it open, stepping into a dimly lit space filled with the scent of incense and exotic spices.

Shelves lined with strange trinkets, exquisite scrolls, and bizarre ingredients stretched into the shadows.

Behind the counter stood a man with a cheerful smile and piercing eyes. His voice, carrying a distinct middle-eastern lilt,

greeted us warmly, "Welcome, welcome! Come in, come in! I am Kasimir, and you have stumbled upon a treasure trove of wonders!"

My eyes scanned the immaculate shelves, everything sorted into its proper place. I looked for anything that might aid us in our hunt. "Looking for something specific?" he asked, a greedy glint entering his eyes.

I nodded, "We need something to track a cursed spirit," I explained. "Something powerful, something that can pierce any hiding spot."

Kasimir chuckled, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Ah, a quest for the elusive! A challenge worthy of the greatest hunters! Worry not, my friends, for I, the almighty merchant Kasimir, have just the thing!"

He reached behind the counter, retrieving a small, ornately carved box.

Placing it on the polished wooden wooden surface of the counter, he proclaimed, "This is a Compass of Souls. It can track any being, living or dead, across any plane of existence. A valuable tool for those who seek what or who is hidden, wouldn't you agree?"

I reached for my wallet, beginning to pull out a few bills, only to be stopped by Kasimir's raised hand.

His smile turned apologetic as he explained, "Alas, my friends, paper holds no value in the grand bazaar of the multiverse. Only the gleam of precious metals- gold, silver, or platinum- can unlock the secrets within a special store like this."

I stared into the distance, the weight of our situation settling upon me. "I'll be back," I stated. "I have what you need."

"To enter again, simply clap 4 times, say my name, and then clap twice more in front of any stores that purport to sell anything magical. It doesn't matter how fake or unrealistic."

I nodded while I stepped back onto the bustling street, I pulled out my phone and dialed a familiar number as Nobara and Miu followed behind me. "Majima," I said when he answered, "I need a favor."

"Yeah kid?" he answered, "You need something?"

I began to speak. "I need some places that sell gold, silver, and platinum coins in bulk for a good price."

He pauses for a moment. "I won't ask why you would need gold and silver because platinum gives me a clue." He chuckles."Alright, I got a place."

He gave me an address, and before i Hung up, he told me something interesting. "I got a sapphire pin for the Nobara girl. I like her gumption and I'm sure she'd like the privileges of the vice-executive position. The metalsmith will have it ready for you when you enter his store."

I relayed what Majima said to Nobara, she smirked with pride evident on her face for some reason. Ignoring that, I finished the call. "Later, Majima."

I hung up and we began moving towards the metalsmith.

We arrived at the metalsmith's shop, a small, unassuming storefront nestled amongst the towering skyscrapers of the financial district. The windows were dark, obscuring the interior from prying eyes. I pushed open the door, a small bell tinkling softly as we entered.

The shop was dimly lit, the air thick with the scent of molten metal and oil.

Tools and equipment lined the walls, their surfaces worn smooth from years of use.

Behind a cluttered workbench stood a burly man with thick forearms and a bushy beard, his eyes narrowed in concentration as he worked on a delicate piece of jewelry.

He looked up as we entered, his gaze sweeping over us with a mixture of curiosity and suspicion. "Can I help you?" he asked gruffly, his voice rough like sandpaper.

"Majima sent us," I explained simply.

The man's expression softened slightly, a hint of recognition flickering in his eyes. "Ah, Tojo head Majima," he grunted. "What can I do for his associates?"

"We need gold, silver, and platinum," I stated, getting straight to the point. "A lot of it. And we need it in coin form, ounces."

The metalsmith raised an eyebrow, his gaze lingering on our pins. He then tossed a sapphire colored pin to Nobara. "Majima said you'd be coming."

He nodded, turning back to his workbench. "I can get you what you need," he said, his voice businesslike. "But it won't be cheap. The spot price for precious metals has been fluctuating lately."

He pulled out a calculator, his fingers flying across the keys as he inputted figures.

"Gold is currently trading at around 148,500 yen per ounce, silver at 1,892 yen per ounce, and platinum at 96,600 yen per ounce," he announced after a moment. "That's with a 10% markup on the spot price, and I'll add another 5% for minting them into coins. Craftsmanship is on the house, courtesy of Majima."

I winced internally, doing the mental math. Even with the millions of yen I had acquired through my less-than-legal activities, this was going to make a serious dent in my funds.

"We'll take it," I said, my voice firm despite the financial blow. "Just tell us how much we need for. let's say, 1000 ounces of each."

He nodded confidently, "307,000,000 yen for your bulk order. I rounded up due to such an immense order. I hope you don't mind."

I shrugged. After this, I still had 504,000,000 from the 'business activities' Miu and I had perpetrated.

"How long will it be?" I asked.

He smirked, "You're just about draining my current stock. I actually have all of it here, but I wasn't expecting it to sell so quickly. I'll have to shut down the store for a while to make more."

He led me to the back where there were boxes of metal of all kinds.

We passed by the bars, and he led us to the coins.

A relatively large box containing what we needed sat in front of us.

Using my hammer space, I grabbed exactly what we paid for.

1000 silver, 1000 gold, and 1000 platinum coins of one ounce each.

I saw that there were 50ish of the platinum left in the platinum box, and slightly over 100 gold.

Looking at the massive crate of silver, it still seemed mostly full.

I shook his hand. "Good doing business with you."

We left the metalsmith's workshop and luckily enough there was a new-age crap store.

I stood in front of the door, clapped 4 times, said "Kasimir." and clapped twice more.

The door in front of us melted and then reappeared.

I walked into the familiar scent of incense.

"Ah, welcome back, my friends!" Kasimir greeted us with a wide smile and a flourish of his hand, his eyes sparkling with avarice as he spotted the heavy pouch of coins I held.

"I see you have returned with the treasures of the earth! Excellent, excellent!" a satisfied smile spreading across his face. "Now, let us finalize this transaction and unlock the secrets of the Compass of Souls!"

However, before I could reach for the box, Kasimir's expression turned serious, a hint of concern clouding his features. "There is one small matter, my friends,"

he began, his voice hesitant. "Due to the... intricacies of the laws stated in the Multiverse Accords, I am unable to sell items that could significantly disrupt the balance of a world to individuals affiliated with a Jump-Chan."

Nobara's POV
"Hold on a minute," I interrupted, my mind reeling. "Jump-Chan? Multiverse? Are you telling me I'm dating a pair of ancient monsters who hop between dimensions like it's no big deal?"

Seriously, what the hell was going on? This was some next-level, conspiracy theory, internet forum craziness. I crossed my arms, staring down Zack and Miu with a fierce intensity. "Spill it," I demanded. "Are you guys like immortal beings who have been around since the dawn of time? Because if so, I'm outta here."

Zack sighed, running a hand through his hair. "It's... complicated," he started, looking for the right words. "We're not ancient, Nobara. We're the same age as you. But... we're not from this world. Or rather, not from this version of this world."

"Okay, that's not helping," I snapped, my head spinning. "What the hell does that even mean?"

Miu stepped forward, placing a hand on my shoulder. "It means we're from a different reality, Nobara. A reality where things like cursed energy aren't a thing- instead of cursed energy we had Battle Ki, which is a mix of the basic Dou and Sei Ki's further enhanced by style-Ki and then flooded with battle aura. I mean, that's what the strong martial artists do at least?"

"And this 'Jump-Chan' thing?" I pressed, my suspicion still lingering.

"It's. a being that helps people travel between realities," Miu explained, her voice hesitant. "But there are rules, limitations. We can't just do whatever we want."

I nodded, with a scowl on my face Directing my attention to Zack, who I know is a shit liar when he's not doing it for fun by acting like a big yakuza, I ask slowly, "Are you or are you not an old monster?"

He smiled at me with an expression that was honest and truthful, I could tell. "No, Nobara, this is our first destination on our jumpchain. We're the same age as you, or atleast close enough that the distinction is worthless."

I studied their faces, searching for any hint of deception. To my surprise, all I saw was sincerity and a hint of desperation. For some reason, I knew they were telling the truth.

I let out a sigh of relief, my shoulders slumping. "Well, that's a load off my mind," I muttered. "I was starting to think I was going crazy."

I glanced at Zack and Miu, a mischievous grin spreading across my face. "So, you two are multiverse hopping adventurers, huh? Sounds exciting. Maybe you can take me with you sometime?"

Miu chuckled, returning my grin. "Sounds fun."

Turning my head back to the merchant who blew this up in my- partners? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Damn, labels later.

"And this compass thing, it breaks those rules?" I asked, glancing at the ornately carved box on the counter.

Kasimir shook his head. "Not at all, my dear. The Compass of Souls is perfectly acceptable within the accords. It is merely a tool for seeking, for understanding. It is the other… more potent artifacts within my collection that pose a potential risk to the delicate balance."

He winked conspiratorially. "But worry not, my friends. We can always find a suitable arrangement, a fair exchange for the knowledge and assistance you seek."

I nodded with a grin, "so, what would you say this compass is worth?"

He smiled, "Of course, 20 plantinum coins should suf-"

"Absolutely not." i said, my haggling mode active on full blast.

He lifted his hand with a grin. "Good, good! You passed the test! I always charge escalating prices to new customers until they dain to haggle. You, Madams and sir, are now allowed to see the rules of Kasimir's shop!"

He handed us each a pamphlet

Kasimir will try to charge you more than what the item is worth every time. remember to try haggling.

You can sell anything you want to kasimir, but it will be a lot lower than you wish at the start.

Kasimir does not like the !&@^@&^! but he thinks their tiering is smart, even if most branches shove the highest tiers into tier 10 or Tier X.

Items have 16 tiers.(Jumpchain affiliates are limited on a world-level basis.)

Upon purchasing an item or a bundle of items 10 times, kasimir will internally roll a 6-sided die. if he rolls one all items in the shop will stay the same price. if he rolls a 2, they will double if he rolls a 3, they will triple.

Upon purchasing 25 items or a bundle of items 25 times, the shop will close for 7 days, or 7 loops if you are in a time-loop and all items below the last tier will be removed from the shelves. If you are just starting out, all tier 1 items will disappear. All items will triple in price upon completion of the shelf depopulation. (If you are affiliated with a jump-Chan, Kasimir will be forced to leave the world and appear on the next.)

You can use any crafting facility, including the equipment merge pot and the item synthesis pot for a fixed price of 1 platinum coin for each use. This will not affect anything in the shop.

Upon entering a higher world, lower world currency is useless and can be exchanged for a 10:1 with 1 being the higher world equivalent.

Buying books on crafting is recommended.

I finished reading, and looked up to see Zack and Miu did the same.

"How much is the compass now that we're done with the bullshit."

He nodded, "Only 10 gold, I'm no longer up-charging you- but it's up to you to haggle." he smirks.

I was able to bring it down to 7 gold coins.

I grinned, "how much for a set of potions that both have the effect of gale force reading glasses and instill the ability to do anything plausible to be done with the current knowledge gained instilled into the body. I want ones that are permanent."

His eyes widen with a gleam of satisfaction. "Good, you are following the rules by putting multiple things into a single item. I also have that exact concoction with multiple levels of speed!"

I smirk, "don't ring us up just yet either. I think we'll need to buy a bundle of things, don't you Zack?" I give him a wink, and I follow kasimir.

As we follow him the shelves seem to shift and contract as space contorts in odd ways. Space becomes shorter and longer as more and more shelves are revealed.

In the distance I see a confused looking man in leather armor following another Kasimir.

"Ah, yes, you have discovered another customer with another echo of myself guiding him." Kasimir states as if what I just saw was even remotely normal.

Except none of this was even a bit normal so I just rolled with it.

"So, how does that echo thing work?" Zack starts, "Are you like a hive-mind or something?"

"Not quite, I am the personification of the bazaar. As in I am Kasimir the wandering bazaar. Not the owner, not the proprietor, not the salesman, but all of these things. As I AM the bazaar, I can be anywhere in the bazaar because the bazaar is me."

He stops, "We are here."

I nod and look at a shelf with hundreds of different potions. No, they go on endlessly.

Kasimir was snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Do not look into the shelves my dear, they are like an abyss, never ending. Your mind is not capable of that."

Zack was looking concerned, Miu was glaring at Kasimir, and I think I have a bloody nose.

Zack pulls a few tissues from- somewhere.

He hands them to me and I take them gratefully. "Thanks."

Zack proceeds to haggle down the unnamed potion that gives a 20x boost to reading speed and the ability to perform practical applications of book-learned knowledge by 20x.

Starting at 30 platinum, he is able to knock it down to 9 platinum. I am Excessively impressed, he somehow did a ton better than me.

3 of them are added to the bag, and our subtotal is 27 platinum and 7 gold.

"You, my good friend, are a negotiating monster! Ever think of going into manag-"

He interrupts him without even hearing him. "Nope,"

"What about a permanent potion of defense against projectiles? Ones that allow the resistance to all modern firearms?"

Kasimir nodded, "A prudent course of action when dealing with a modern world. Ending your journey due too early by being too late to dodge a sniper's bullet will surely be a disappointment." The shelves shift, and the shop moves around us.

The potion shelf we were looking for stops in front of us, and Zack ends up being a ridiculous level haggler again.

Seriously?! How is he doing this?

3 potions were added to the bundle.

Miu speaks up. "What about items from those Xianxia Novels i was reading?"

"You can buy herbs up to 300 years old, but no pills or manuals due to the multiverse accords sadly, and without those, the herbs would be useless due to your Ki not being Chi."

Miu's eyes narrowed. "What about herbs and fruit that purport to add permanent enhancements to physical strength and endurance, agility, and other similar things?"

Kasimir smiled. "Found a loophole, yes? Very good! Just know I am required to report any loopholes found. So, buying them now is the only option."

"Fruits that enhance agility, dexterity, perception, and reflexes." Miu nods.

We walk to another section, and haggle like crazy.

Zack performs god-level haggling technique.

It's super effective.

3 fruits of strange-lookingness are added to the bundle.

"Last but not least," Zack says, as a sadistic smile appears on his face. "Something to permanently stop unwanted modifications to the soul."

"I apologize, dear customer, but that does in fact break the balance of the world. The best I can do is an amulet that protects from 3 such attempts."

With a grimace, Zack nods.

Arriving at the location of the amulets, Zack does his haggling powers for great justice and all your amulets are belong to us.

3 amulets of excessively expensive effects are added to the bundle.

he haggled it down from 1000 each to 250 each, I am genuinely beyond impressed.

"It was wonderful doing business with you, my friends, don't forget to come back! I am very surprised that you were able to add all of that to one bundle!"

I saw Zack nod and we left the Bazaar 917 platinum, 92 gold, and 750 silver lesser.

But with much power at our fingertips.

We eat our fruits and drink our potions.

We each put on our amulets.

With hate, Zack opens the compass and states his target, "Mahito, cursed spirit representing the fear of the evil of humans."

The compass spins 3 times and then points directly northeast.

Standing up, we leave the park behind.

It was time to kill this shitter.

Okay guys! i have updated to the latest chapter on here! tell me what you think!
First thoughts, it's a decent but not amazing read. 6/10 - subscribed, probably wouldn't recommend.
You really hit the accelerator hard on the first setting, then slowed down rather when you hit jujutsu kaisen. I'm not a huge fan of making an overpowered MC then throwing in the end game boss half way through the introductory arc.

Also, MC was a dumbass to take more than the required Boon/Bane pair. He got very lucky on that roll (guns are, as he noted, pretty much irrelevant for a mage) and Conceptual weight is strong.

Zack POV
July 28 2018,
Aoyama Ward, Kitamachi Residential District

We arrived at the place that Mahito was hiding.

We are right above him according to the compass.

Remembering the explanation given by Kasimir once arriving at the general location of the target, the arrow will retract into the center and the base of the compass will glow one of 3 colors.

Green if you have found your target, red if it is above you, and yellow if you are above it.

It's yellow.

"You guys ready?" I ask.

Miu just smirks, giving me a thumbs up.

Nobara has her straw doll already summoned.

I nod, and flare my cursed energy, and dump my Battle Ki into it.

Miu does the same.

I raise my leg high above my head, and once my foot is at its highest possible point-

I bring it down upon the asphalt road.

The road collapses into the sewer system.

We land in front of a terrified looking Mahito.

He immediately realized he can't run, but his determination to fight to the last would be admirable, if only he wasn't surrounded by the soul-mutilated corpses of a large number of people.

I grit my teeth and follow the plan.

I activate my domain.

"Domain expansion, Escalation of 10000 Kata's"
Mahito immediately activates his simple-domain to disable my ability to hit him with my sure-hit phantom fists and palms.

That's fine.

I dodge his two hand swipes, and his hidden third.

His simple domain might nullify my sure-hit attacks, but it couldn't touch my speed or raw power. I weaved through his attacks like a phantom, my body a blur of motion as I slipped past his outstretched claws and transfigured limbs.

Each step was a calculated maneuver, a dance of evasion that left him grasping at thin air.

My counter-offense was swift and brutal, a flurry of punches and kicks that landed with the force of a battering ram, each strike infused with Ki and cursed energy.

He recoiled from a spinning back kick that connected squarely with his jaw, his head snapping back with a sickening crack.

Before he could recover, I followed up with a lightning-fast jab to his solar plexus, driving the air from his lungs in a pained gasp.

Miu joined the fray, her movements a whirlwind of controlled fury.

She ducked under a wild swing of his elongated arm, her fist slamming into his exposed ribs with a resounding thud that echoed through the sewer.

He stumbled back, his body contorting unnaturally as he tried to regain his balance just as he launched both of his arms towards each of us as they split into 2 arms for each elbow joint.

Miu evaded then pressed her attack, her legs a blur as she unleashed a series of devastating kicks, each one targeting vital points with pinpoint accuracy.

His flesh rippled and distorted under the onslaught, his Idle Transfiguration struggling to keep up with the speed and precision of her strikes.

He attempted to counter with a swipe of his transfigured claws, from the two arms I had dodged but Miu anticipated his move, twisting her body away at the last moment and delivering a punishing elbow strike to his spine.

A spike erupted from his back targeting miu, only for her elbow to shove it right back into his body as he caught up purple blood.

He crumpled to his knees, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he fought to withstand the relentless assault.

Nobara, positioned further back, launched a barrage of cursed energy nails, each one imbued with the power of her Resonance technique.

The air crackled with energy as the projectiles hurtled towards Mahito, their tips shimmering with a variety of effects, some sparking with electricity, others glowing with an ominous heat.

Mahito stood up and swatted them away with his Idle Transfiguration enhanced legs and arms which were transformed into angular bone shields.

His body kept morphing and shifting to deflect the attacks from all of us. His flesh rippled and contorted, transforming into a shield of grotesque, ever-changing forms that absorbed the impact of the nails or deflected them outright.

The nails that were deflected suddenly changed forms into straw dolls and exploded into multiple elemental attacks.

But even amidst the chaos of battle, his keen eyes noticed Nobara's position, her reliance on ranged attacks and support, her relative vulnerability compared to Miu and me, who were engaged in close-quarters combat.

"Did we get him?!" Nobara shouted, not able to see through the smoke.

A cruel smile twisted his lips as he targeted her exclusively, his Idle Transfiguration allowing him to bypass our defenses and strike at her directly.

He lunged forward, his body stretching and contorting into a grotesque parody of human form as he launched himself from the smokescreen and closed the distance between them.

Nobara reacted quickly, firing another volley of nails, but Mahito's transfigured flesh absorbed the impact.

His hand then reached out to grasp her throat.

The amulet around her neck pulsed with a protective light, momentarily repelling his touch. But the force of the blow sent her staggering backward, her eyes widening in surprise and fear.

Mahito pressed his attack, his hand striking again despite the surprising display of light.

His hand approached again and my world froze, I felt rage and despair in equal measure.

I WOULD NOT LET THAT THIRD BLOW CONNECT!

The back of my suit tore itself to shreds as my strength soared.

I let out a primal roar of fury, and suddenly I was in front of Nobara, In Between her and a palm of certain death.

Nobara's eyes widened as she saw the devilish shape of the contours of my activated devil back.

The muscles in the shape of the face of the devil.

To Mahito, my fist was slow.

I could see his existence pass through his mind as death approached.

Less than a millisecond later, Mahito was nothing but a mist of blood as my fist connected and turned his entire body into mist.

Nobara, with her eyes wide in panic, threw her straw doll into the puddle of purple blood.

It was set alight in blue fire a moment later.

It burned until the purple blood evaporated into nothingness.

Nobara was hyperventilating.

I embraced her as her panic began to subside.

Miu joined in the hug.

We stood there hugging, for a good minute.

"I need a shower," Nobara said.

We all nodded in relief.

We decided to head to a fancy hotel and rest for a while.

"So- Devil back? where does a version of Miu Furinji come in with a child of yuujirou hanma? I guess your world was a crossover?"

"Can we talk about this later?" / "Can we talk about this later?"

We settled into the plush chairs of the hotel lounge, the opulent surroundings a major change to the grimy sewers that we just finished showering to scrub the scent from our very souls.

I felt good about wrecking Mahito, but I can't help the feeling that shit is about to get real.

"We can't keep this up," Miu stated, her voice firm despite the exhaustion etched on her face. "Gojo will catch on eventually. He's not stupid."

Nobara nodded in agreement, fiddling with the sapphire Tojo pin on her lapel. "Yeah, that blindfolded weirdo is bound to figure out we're not exactly following orders."

She rose from her seat, stretching languidly. "I'm going to freshen up. Don't plan anything too crazy without me."

With a wink, she sauntered off towards the ladies' room, leaving Miu and me to continue our discussion.

"She's right," I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "Gojo will figure out we're acting independently sooner or later."

Miu leaned forward, her eyes gleaming with a mix of determination and frustration. "Then we need to make him understand. We need to make him see that we can handle things on our own, that we're not just helpless students."

"But how?" I questioned, skepticism lacing my tone. "What could we possibly say or do that would convince Gojo to back off?"

Miu's brow furrowed in thought. "I don't know the specifics about the anime you saw," she admitted, "but we need to make it clear that we're serious, that we're not playing games. We're fighting for the same cause, and we're not going to let anything stand in our way. Can you tell him something that might get him off our backs?"

I nodded slowly, appreciating her resolve and quick wit.

While she might not have the answers, I certainly did.

I sighed, "Alright," I conceded, a plan forming in my mind.

"Leave it to me. I'll come up with something that will get Gojo's attention and make him understand that we're not to be underestimated."

Miu's face brightened, a relieved smile replacing her frown. "I knew you'd figure it out, Zack," she said, her voice filled with trust and admiration. "Together, we can handle anything."

I decided to separate from the others for a moment.

I had a letter to write.

3 minutes later.

I sat at the small desk in the hotel room, a blank sheet of paper and a pen sitting in front of me. "Here goes nothing."

The weight of responsibility pressed down on me as I contemplated the words I needed to write, the delicate balance between truth and deception that could determine our life and death.

Taking a deep breath, I began to craft the letter, weaving a narrative that would capture Gojo's attention and manipulate his ego without revealing too much.

"Gojo-sensei," I wrote, my penmanship neat and precise, "I'm writing to you because I believe I have information that could be crucial to the future of the Jujutsu world."

I paused, choosing my next words carefully.

"As you know, I'm a huge fan of the 2005 Jujutsu Kaisen anime," I continued, laying the groundwork for my fabrication.

"In my original world, I stumbled across, a preview, the trailer for the next season of the anime, set years after the events we're familiar with."

"In this preview," I wrote, my hand trembling slightly as I penned the most crucial detail, "I saw a Suguru Geto. But something was off in the trailer. You say something like, 'You really aren't him are you?'.

He laughed as he unzipped the skin and skull on his forehead, revealing- something else entirely residing inside his skull. A brain with a smile and strange markings. It was Kenjaku, his- whatever the hell it was supposed to be- twisted in a cruel, mocking grin, as if reveling in the deception and-"

"Gojo-sensei," I concluded, my tone shifting to one of urgency and determination, "I don't think it's a good sign for the world if the anime that represents it is canceled after the trailer reveal."

I signed the letter with a flourish, a sense of both trepidation and anticipation washing over me. The fate of our mission, our very lives, might hinge on Gojo's reaction to this letter.

I had only been gone a few minutes, Nobara was seemingly still in the washroom.

"Do you really think that will work?" Miu asked, her voice laced with a hint of uncertainty as I sealed the envelope containing the letter to Gojo.

I leaned back against the plush headboard, exhaustion tugging at my eyelids. "It has to," I replied, my gaze meeting hers with a determined glint. "It's our only chance to maintain our independence and continue our mission without too much interference."

Miu's brow furrowed, her expression thoughtful. "But what if he doesn't believe you? What if he sees through the whole 'anime trailer' story and realizes that he's only a prequel character, not the main character?"

"He's arrogant," I reminded her, a sly smile playing on my lips. "He believes himself to be the strongest, the pinnacle of Jujutsu sorcery. The idea that he could fail, that he could lose... it will gnaw at him. He won't be able to resist investigating, digging deeper."

"And what about the part with. Geto?" Miu's voice softened, a flicker of sadness crossing her features.

I reached out, my hand gently cupping her cheek. "I know it's a painful subject," I said softly, "but it's the key to convincing Gojo. The thought of Kenjaku defiling his best friend's body, mocking his memory. it will enrage him, drive him to action. It doesn't hurt that that was what happened and I'm not exactly lying about that part."

Miu leaned into my touch, her eyes closing for a moment as she absorbed the weight of my words. "You're right," she whispered, her voice laced with a quiet resolve. "We have to use every advantage we have, even if it risks him directing his ire on us."

"Wait, what do-"

I am interrupted by Nobarra storming in front of us with tears in her eyes and panic on her face.

"What the hell was that all about?" she demanded, her voice trembling with barely suppressed emotion. "Are you telling me that we're all just... fictional characters? That our lives, our experiences, are nothing more than a story someone made up?"

Miu and I exchanged a worried glance, "Nobara," I began, choosing my words carefully, "it's not that simple."

I stood up and slowly stepped forward, my hand reaching out to gently touch Nobara's arm. "Nobara, listen to me," I said softly, my voice filled with empathy and understanding. "We might come from a different reality, a reality where our lives were once part of a story, but that doesn't mean we're not real. We're here now, in this world, experiencing life just like you."

"But how is that possible?" Nobara questioned, her voice cracking slightly. "How can a story- become real? Am I even a living person?"

I took a deep breath, trying to find the right words to explain the unexplainable. "Think of it like- echoes, ripples in the fabric of reality. events of one world, one universe can bleed through into another, Just because those echoes popped into the head of an author, doesn't mean the world they saw in their minds wasn't real."

"And we're just echoes?" Nobara asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"No," Miu interjected firmly, her eyes meeting Nobara's gaze with unwavering conviction. "We're more than that. We have our own thoughts, our own feelings, our own choices. We're not bound by the story, by the expectations of others. We're free to forge our own path, just like you."

A long silence stretched between us, the weight of the revelation hanging heavy in the air. Then, slowly, Nobara's tense posture began to relax, her expression softening as understanding dawned in her eyes.

"So. we're not fictional," she murmured, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "We're just so unique that an author chose us out of all the people in a world to write about."

Miu and I nodded, relief washing over us as the tension dissipated. Nobara stepped forward, her arms wrapping around us in a tight embrace.

"Well, then," she said, her voice muffled against my shoulder, "I guess that makes us the most badass group of unique individuals this world has ever seen."

We held each other close, making sure Nobara felt as real as possible.

Because she was real for the people who lived in this world, and that's what mattered.

30 minutes later.

I shove the letter into the Vice- executive's hands.

I stared him dead in the eye. "If this reaches anyone's hand but Satoru Gojo's, everyone in the Tojo clan will die. If you screw up- well, don't screw up."

Sweat beads down his head, he bows, and then rushes off with urgency.

Satoru Gojo POV
August 3rd, Jujutsu Tech

A flicker of movement near the window caught my eye. A figure clad in black, his presence masked by an unnatural stillness, materialized from the shadows. The Yakuza stealth specialist, his movements precise and silent, approached my desk, a sealed envelope clutched in his gloved hand.

Just as he was about to place the letter on the polished wood and vanish back into the darkness, my Infinity activated, the space around him distorting and holding him immobile. He froze, his body tense and his eyes wide with surprise, but he made no sound, no attempt to resist.

"What is this?" I demanded, my voice sharp and laced with suspicion. "Who sent you?"

The man remained silent, his gaze fixed on the envelope in his hand.

With a flick of my wrist, I pulled the letter towards me and it was in my hand a microsecond later. I broke the seal and unfolding the paper- Wait? Why is it sealed with the tojo Cla-.

My eyes scanned the neatly written words, each sentence sending a jolt of apprehension through me.

All thoughts of the Tojo clan fled me as horror washed over me.

"A sequel... Sukuna... Kenjaku..." I muttered, my voice growing fainter as the implications of the letter's contents sunk in.

The horrifying scene with Geto, all too realistically ran through my mind, the chilling revelation of Geto's death. Did he even really defect? Or was Kenjaku the one to ruin everything with a lie like this? Using his body against everyone.
"Is this true?" I whispered, my voice barely audible.

A wave of nausea washed over me as doubt and fear gnawed at my mind. "I have to confirm this. I have to find them."

Fueled by a desperate need for answers- a chance to change what this entails, even if it's not true or a prank,

I had to know.

My mind raced and my heart pounding against my ribs

I had to find Zack, Miu, and Nobara. I had to find the truth behind this letter.

I needed to know NOW!

I shoved the letter back into the envelope and shoved it into my desk underneath some other papers.

In a burst of speed I was used to for far too long now, I was flying through the air.

Later I would regret leaving that letter behind, because unbeknownst to me, a small, grotesque cursed spirit, drawn by the surge of cursed energy emanating from the letter, had slipped into the office unnoticed.

As I rushed out, it snatched the discarded envelope and letter from my desk, its shadowy form melting into the darkness as it scurried away with its prize.

Zack POV
August 3rd, Tokyo

The familiar scent of fresh fish, sake, and soy sauce filled the air as we settled into our seats at the upscale sushi restaurant. The soft glow of the paper lanterns and the gentle murmur of conversation created a soothing atmosphere, a welcome respite from the chaos and tension of our recent endeavors.

"This place brings back memories," Nobara remarked, a nostalgic smile playing on her lips as she surveyed the elegant surroundings.

"Indeed," Miu agreed, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "Who would have thought that a chance encounter with a piece of shit who thought he could murder my zack would lead us to such exquisite cuisine... and even more exquisite company."

I chuckled, raising my sake cup in a silent toast. "To unexpected romances, and culinary delights," I said, my gaze lingering on Nobara's face.

She blushed slightly, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. "And to kicking cursed spirit ass," she added, her voice laced with a hint of her usual bravado.

We talked for a while, Nobara talking about her life in the countryside- and Miu-

As we enjoyed the array of sushi, playful banter flowed effortlessly between us.

Miu regaled us with tales of idiots trying to do stupid things around her dojo.

"And then Grandpa said," Miu recounted, her voice mimicking Hayato's gruff tone, "'Why would you try to steal the dojo plaque if you aren't even a black belt yet?!' Can you believe it? He expected me to master all 108 styles before even attempting such a feat!"

Nobara burst out laughing, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Sounds like your grandpa was a real piece of work," she remarked, wiping a tear from her eye.

"He was," Miu admitted with a fond smile, "but he was also the greatest martial artist I've ever known. He pushed me beyond my limits, made me stronger than I ever thought possible. Speaking of idiots who overestimate their abilities"

Miu's expression turned mischievous as she launched into a story about a recent encounter with a particularly clueless street thug.

"This guy," she began, her voice laced with amusement, "decided he wanted to prove his worth 'as a ninja' by stealing the Ryuzanpaku dojo plaque. Not only did he choose the strongest dojo in the country, but he also decided to attempt it in broad daylight, wearing a bright orange jumpsuit that screamed 'amateur thief.'"

Nobara snorted. "That's just asking for trouble." Her eyebrow was twitching for some reason.

Miu nodded, a playful smile dancing on her lips. "Oh, he definitely found it. First, he tripped over a garden gnome and face-planted into a rosebush. Then, he tried to climb the wall but got stuck halfway, dangling like a ridiculous orange windsock."

I chuckled, imagining the scene. "And I assume you were there to witness this comedy of errors?"

"Of course," Miu replied with a wink. "I couldn't miss out on such entertainment. And just when I thought it couldn't get any funnier, he started yelling for help, claiming he was being attacked by invisible ninjas."

Nobara and I burst out laughing, the absurdity of the situation too much to contain.

"Needless to say," Miu concluded, "he didn't get very far with his grand heist. He ended up spending the night in a jail cell, probably still wondering where those invisible ninjas came from."

Nobara asked something interesting then, "Did you guys ever get his name?"

She shook her head, "No, but he kept screaming his name was whirlwind fishcake, and that we were gonna be some ho in a cage. I honestly think he was unhinged."

A stray grain of rice clung to Nobara's cheek, catching the light from the lantern above. I reached out with my chopsticks, gently plucking the grain away and popping it into my mouth.

Nobara's eyes widened in surprise, then narrowed playfully as a mischievous grin spread across her face. "Hey!" she exclaimed, mock indignation in her voice. "That was mine!"

I chuckled, returning her grin. "All's fair in love and sushi," I teased, enjoying the warmth that spread through me as her blush deepened.

"Okay, so, it's my turn to tell a story now. Okay, so, Growing up in the middle of nowhere can be pretty boring," she confessed, "but it also teaches you to be resourceful. I once had to chase off a wild boar with nothing but a rusty shovel and a whole lot of attitude."
I chuckled, imagining the scene. "I bet that boar never messed with you again."

"Damn right it didn't," Nobara declared with a smirk. "It was dinner for a few days, afterall."

We smirked. "Did it's stupid bleed into the food and make it taste better?" I asked with a smirk on my face."

Nobara nodded, "The taste of stupid was very good."

We burst out laughing again.

"The literal day after the boar incident, This idiot from out of town," she began, her voice laced with amusement, "thought he could intimidate me with his flashy tattoos and tough-guy act. He kept demanding I hand over my wallet, threatening all sorts of nasty things if I didn't comply. Except he had tattoos but was a stick thin looking guy who couldn't have possibly worked out a single day in his life! He was waving around a butter knife too!"

Miu snorted in amusement as my face revealed my captivation about this level of stupid actually existing somewhere. "And what did you do?" I asked, already anticipating her response.

Nobara smirked. "Let's just say he learned a valuable lesson about underestimating a Jujutsu sorcerer. After a few well-placed kicks and a dislocated shoulder, he was begging for mercy."

"And did you show him any?" Miu inquired with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Nobara shrugged, a playful smile dancing on her lips. "Maybe a little," she admitted. "Just enough to ensure he wouldn't bother anyone else."

We quickly paid, our stomachs full.

But as we stepped out of the restaurant and into the cool night air, reality came crashing back with the force of a tidal wave.

Satoru Gojo stood before us, his tall figure blocking our path.

His eyes, usually hidden behind his blindfold or sunglasses, were bloodshot and filled with an intensity that sent shivers down my spine.

His usual playful demeanor was gone, replaced by a grim seriousness that spoke volumes about the turmoil within him.

"Is it true?" Gojo finally spoke, his voice low and gravelly, a stark contrast to his usual carefree tone. "What you wrote in that letter... is it true?"

I met his gaze, my expression resolute. "Everything I wrote is true to the best of my knowledge," I affirmed, my voice steady despite the tremor of unease that ran through me.

Gojo's shoulders slumped, as if a great weight had been shoved on top of them.

He reached up, pulling his blindfold back into place, concealing the turmoil that raged within his eyes. "I see," he murmured, his voice barely a whisper. "I understand why you've been acting independently. With stakes like these..."

He trailed off, his gaze distant as he seemed to grapple with the implications of the information I had provided.

After a moment, he straightened, his demeanor shifting back to a semblance of his usual self.

"Come on," he said, gesturing for us to follow him as he started walking down the street. "We need to talk."

As we fell into step beside him, Gojo explained the steps he had taken to ensure our continued freedom and recognition within the Jujutsu world.

"I may not agree with your methods," he admitted, "but I understand your reasons. And I'm not going to stand in your way."

He revealed that he had used his influence and, more importantly, his vast wealth, to bribe Mei Mei and her brother Ui Ui to vote in favor of granting Miu and me special grade sorcerer status.

"You've both earned it," he stated matter-of-factly. "Your skills, your power... they're beyond anything I've seen in a long time. The higher-ups were dragging their feet, but I made sure they saw reason."

A surge of surprise and gratitude washed over me. Despite his unorthodox methods and frustrating personality, Gojo had our backs.

"And what about me?" Nobara interjected, her voice laced with a hint of indignation. "I'm just as capable as they are!"

Gojo chuckled, a mischievous glint returning to his eyes. "Patience, Kugisaki. You're on your way. But you need to prove yourself, to show them what you're truly capable of."

He paused, his gaze meeting hers with a challenge. "Unlock your Domain Expansion, Nobara. Show them the full extent of your power, and they'll have no choice but to recognize your worth."

Nobara's eyes narrowed, a determined spark igniting within them. "Challenge accepted," she declared, her voice filled with a newfound resolve. "I'll show them what a real sorcerer looks like."

"Good, I'll work on my end, and you can do what you can on your end. I'm trusting you with this." I could tell his gaze narrowed even behind the blindfold. "When you find Kenjaku, you better call me so we can work together to put him down."

He walked off, and waved his hand from behind. "Good luck, I have faith in you three."

We headed to the hotel.

At that very moment, a certain brain held a letter in his hosts hand. A smile of utter delight and manic insanity featured upon his host.

"Other worlds…" Kenjaku spoke from the mouth of the long dead Suguru Geto.

A maniacal laugh emanated from an abandoned building in the middle of a cemetery.

August 4th, Tojo clan hotel emperor's suite #3

Nobara POV
My eyes opened to the plush bedding of the Tojo-owned hotel enveloped me in a cocoon of comfort.

The events of the past few days, the adrenaline-fueled battles and the emotional rollercoaster of revelations, had left me drained, both physically and mentally.

Beside me, Zack and Miu slept soundly, their breaths mingling in a soft, rhythmic symphony.

The warmth of their bodies pressed against mine, a comforting reminder that I wasn't alone in this. I glanced at the clock and noticed it was 6AM. I frowned, why the hell had I woken up so early? I closed my eyes again.

I awoke again to Zack shaking me awake. "Hey sleeping beauty, let's get breakfast and then decide on our first targets. I'm sure you'd like a shower before then. You don't wanna smell like a sack of potatoes, do you?"

I slapped his shoulder, and then stood up, "Dick." I walked past him with his handsome, stupid, hot stupid, face.

Then I started getting ready.

Hotel Dining room.

Tojo clan private business booth.
We gathered in a private dining booth of the hotel, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and a spread of traditional Japanese breakfast filling the air.

Miu chewed on her extremely large breakfast bento, while Zack had some kind a western breakfast with eggs, sausage, french toast and an extremely expensive looking steak.

I decided on a traditional egg, spicy mayo, and sausage filled onigiri set.
"Okay, strategy meeting!" Miu shouted.

I shrug, and realize I have nothing to input. I don't know anything about the targets they do, so I'd be better off just listening.

Even it makes me feel a bit bad.

"Okay, Let's choose who we need to target first," Zack announced, pushing aside his empty plate and leaning forward, his eyes gleaming with strategic focus.

Miu swallowed a massive mouthful of rice and pickled plum, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "You're the expert here, Zack," she said, a menacing smirk on her face. "With the maximum speed of two minutes, judging by the level of evil Kenjaku represents, what are my chances of eliminating him with my domain expansion?"

"He'd overwhelm us before your Domain could even take effect," Zack shook is head.

I shrugged, a frustrated scowl appearing for a short time. "I'm not exactly an expert on special grade curses," I admitted, my scowl turning into a frown.

"But if you're saying it's a suicide mission to take on Kenjaku directly, then I'm all for targeting his lackeys first."

"Jogo?" Miu suggested, her eyes gleaming with a hint of challenge. "That hot-headed volcano freak you talked about earlier seems like he'd be fun to extinguish."

Zack shook his head, a grimace replacing his usual stoic expression. "Jogo's cursed techniques are primarily fire and heat-based. We don't have anything in our arsenal that could effectively counter that kind of power yet, and if he uses his domain expansion we're dead."

"What about Dagon?" Miu offered, "You talked about him earlier too. Water doesn't seem too dangerous right?

Zack considered my suggestion for a moment. "Dagon's Domain Expansion, Horizon of the Captivating Skandha, is incredibly dangerous," he frowned, "His attacks are indeed, primarily water-based, and his shikigami, while numerous, are relatively weak individually. We could potentially overwhelm them with our combined strength and speed."

Miu looked like she was about to Cheer but was interrupted.

"However," he continued, his brow furrowing in thought, "the real threat lies in the speed and unpredictability of his attacks. The Death Swarm technique- those piranhas move at an alarming speed. Even with our enhanced reflexes,excessive speed, and great perception, evading them entirely would be a challenge I don't think we could handle."

Miu frowned and tapped her chin thoughtfully. "So, we need a target whose attacks are primarily physical, something we can counter with our martial arts skills and cursed energy, and battle ki."

"Exactly," Zack nodded, and then smirked. "Someone like Hanami."

"Hanami?" I questioned, the name unfamiliar to me.

"The cursed spirit that embodies the fear of land based natural disasters," Zack explained. "Its attacks are primarily plant-based, utilizing vines, thorns, and other natural elements. While it's still a formidable opponent, its attacks are more predictable and easier to counter compared to Jogo or Dagon."

Miu nodded in agreement. "Alright. That sounds good."

A smile spread across my face. "Let's go find this Hanami and show it the true power of human ingenuity."

Zack put the compass on the table, it spun three times and then pointed southwards.

Zack POV
We got up, paid, and then left for the hunt.

We exited the hotel, the bustling streets of Tokyo stretched out before us.

The compass pulsed with a faint warmth in my hand.

We quickly arrived at the public transit station and boarded a southbound train.

We grabbed a spot and waited.

3 hours later.
"Looks like we're getting close," Miu remarked, her eyes scanning the compasses surface.

Nobara stretched, her arms reaching towards the ceiling of the train car. "About time," she muttered. "My legs are getting stiff from all this sitting around."

I chuckled, sharing her sentiment. "Don't worry, Nobara. We'll get plenty of exercise soon enough."

The train pulled into a station, its automated announcement echoing through the car. "Aoyama-Itchome Station. Doors opening on the left."

We exited the train and stepped onto the platform, the compass guiding us towards the southern exit.

The park district of Aoyama-Kitamachi stretched before us, a quiet natural area, filled with trees and plants. As well as small artificial cliff sides.

Tree-lined streets and sparse yet large traditional houses painted a picture of serenity and normalcy, a stark contrast to the darkness that lurked beneath the surface.

"I feel it. The level of cursed energy is very high." Nobara said, shoulders tense and eyes narrowing.

The compass led us deeper into the residential area, towards a small park nestled between houses and a group of trees.

A park with a swing and slide was in front of us.

As we approached the park, the air grew heavy with the scent of damp earth and decaying vegetation, a subtle shift in the atmosphere that sent shivers down my spine.

The compass throbbed with intensity, its needle pointing directly towards a cluster of overgrown trees in the center of the park. The light was green, so there was no chance he was above or below us.

But why couldn't I see it?

I looked at the compass again, and noticed the compass was pulsing rapidly and the arrow was pointing right behind me.

"DODGE!" I shouted.

We did, indeed, dodge.
Except Nobara was frozen.

Then something came from her, words left her lips as she made the motion of a courtley bow and two thumbs down on each hand. Arms expanding like a welcoming hug, feeling like a trap that won't let go.

"Domain expansion: Combat Dollhouse of War and Effervescent Effects."

Nobara POV

An area that looked like an arena from ancient Rome erupted around us, four walls and a roof surrounding the massive dirt-floored room. The air crackled with anticipation, the silence broken only by the faint hum of cursed energy my breathing.

"Stay back!" I demanded, my voice ringing with an authority that surprised even myself. Zack and Miu, poised to join the fray, hesitated, their eyes meeting mine with a mixture of concern and confusion.

"No," I whispered, the tremor in my voice betraying the fear that gnawed at me. "No more," I continued, steeling my resolve. "This is my fight. I refuse to remain a burden. I'll prove my worth, even if it kills me."

Zack's brow furrowed with concern. "Nobara, are you sure? This is a special grade cursed spirit. We can handle it together."

"I mean what I said, alright?" I managed a shaky grin, trying to mask the doubt that threatened to consume me.

Miu nodded, a flicker of admiration in her eyes. "Alright, Nobara. We'll be here if you need us."

Zack followed suit, and they both retreated to the empty stands, their presence a silent promise of support should things take a turn for the worse.

With a deep breath, I unleashed my cursed energy, the arena filling with the manifestation of my will. Six hundred miniature straw dolls, each a perfect replica of my original, materialized around me, their bodies painted in a kaleidoscope of colors, their blank eyes fixed on Hanami with an unnerving soulless gaze.

"Welcome to my dollhouse," I declared, a smirk playing on my lips as I watched the cursed spirit's reaction. "Let's see how you like playing with my toys."

The miniature dolls surged forward like a swarm of angry wasps, their tiny limbs flailing and their mouths open in silent screams.

Hanami, his mouth wide with surprise and disgust, leaped back, his body contorting as he narrowly avoided their grasping mitts.

"Clever girl," he hissed, his voice a raspy thing, neither male nor female. "Separating me from the embrace of nature... but you cannot escape the wrath of the earth!"

The air crackled as thousands of sure-hit cursed energy nails erupted from my fingertips, each one finding its mark on Hanami's body.

The damage was minimal, mere scratches and dents against his toughened hide, but the constant barrage served its purpose.

This domain was designed for attrition, for slowly chipping away at his defenses and energy until an opportunity for a decisive blow presented itself.

Forty-five seconds had passed, and massive spiked vines continued to surge towards me, their thorns glistening with a venomous sheen.

I weaved and dodged, my body moving with a grace and agility honed through years of training. Each vine missed its mark, the ground erupting in showers of dirt and debris as they slammed into the arena floor.

I smirked as another vine whizzed past my head. "That's all?" I taunted, my voice laced with a confidence I didn't entirely feel.

Enraged by my defiance, Hanami lunged forward, his movements fueled by fury rather than strategy.

This was the opening I had been waiting for. One acid-infused doll and one explosive doll latched onto his left leg, their tiny bodies clinging like parasitic insects.

Just as the arena began to distort, signaling the transition to the next room, the dolls detonated.

Acrid smoke filled the air as the acid burned through Hanami's flesh, while the explosion sent him staggering backward, a pained roar escaping his bleach white lips.

The room blurred and shifted, the remaining dolls vanishing as the surroundings transformed into a massive boxing ring, its dimensions stretching three hundred meters on each side.

Four colossal straw dolls, each easily ten times my size, materialized in each corner, their imposing figures casting long shadows across the dirt floor.

"Well, now this is getting interesting!" I shouted, my voice echoing through the vast space.

Hanami, his expression grim, shed his tattered cloak, revealing a massive, pulsating flower construct grafted onto his arm. "I guess I have no choice," he growled, his voice filled with a dark determination. "Domain Expansion: Ceremonial Sea of Light!"

But instead of the expected transformation, the parasitic flower on his arm withered and crumbled into dust, its life force extinguished. Purple curse blood seeped from the wounds inflicted by the exploding dolls, staining his body with a sickly hue.

"WHAT?!" Hanami roared, his voice filled with disbelief and frustration.

I smiled, raising my hand and revealing my palm. "It seems your Domain is weaker than mine," I explained, enjoying the look of confusion and fear that crossed his face. "But that's not all..."

Extending a single finger towards him, I began to unveil the true power of my Domain.

"Listen closely, cursed spirit of earth-shifting! I, Nobara Kugisaki, the badass, shall unveil the true nature of my power. These dolls, these seemingly simple constructs, are more than just puppets. They are vessels of my will, extensions of my cursed energy, capable of channeling a multitude of effects. From explosive force to paralyzing shocks, each doll holds a unique surprise, in fact..."

As I spoke, the four colossal dolls surrounding Hanami surged forward, their movements swift and coordinated despite their massive size.

One doll slammed into him with the force of a battering ram, its impact sending him flying across the ring.

Another doll unleashed a torrent of electrical energy, its sparks crackling and dancing across his body, leaving his flesh charred and smoking.

The remaining dolls moved in, their forms blurring as they pummeled him with a relentless stream of blows.

"If you are unable to move when the boiler room appears after sixty seconds..." I continued, my voice ringing with a chilling calm, "you will only have six seconds to kill me... OR!"

All of the Massive Straw dolls latched onto him.

The boxing ring dissolved, replaced by the oppressive heat and metallic clangor of a massive boiler room.

A single, ancient boiler, its surface blackened with age and grime, dominated the center of the room.

Cursed energy, drawn from Hanami's weakened form, swirled and pulsed around the boiler, fueling its infernal furnace.

"You," I counted down, my voice steady and unwavering,

"Can."

"Just."

"Go."

"To."

Theboiler groaned and shuddered, its metal plates glowing red hot as the pressure built within.

"HELL!"

With a deafening roar, the boiler exploded, its fiery energy directed solely at Hanami, consuming him in a maelstrom of heat and destruction.

His body disintegrated into ash, his twisted form erased from existence.

Silence descended upon the boiler room, the echoes of the explosion fading into the oppressive stillness. I stood there, panting, my body trembling with exhaustion and the lingering adrenaline of the battle.

I had done it. I had defeated a special grade cursed spirit. And I had done it on my own.

A wave of relief washed over me, followed by a surge of pride.

The world tilted, a bit, but I won right?

I collapsed onto the floor, all of my cursed energy spent.

The last thing I remember before falling asleep were the concerned looks of my two romantic partners.

Sleep is nice right now.

4.8 SUPREME THEFT ATM
August 5thh, Tokyo, early morning.

The familiar scent of incense and exotic spices greeted us as we stepped back into Kasimir's interplanar bazaar.

We had left the exhausted and injured Nobara in our hotel room.

The cluttered shelves, laden with bizarre trinkets and mysterious ingredients, seemed to stretch endlessly into the dimly lit space.

"Ah, my esteemed patrons!" Kasimir called out from behind the counter, his smile widening as he recognized us. "Welcome back to my humble abode of wonders! Have you returned to seek further treasures from across the multiverse?"

"Yeah, but specifically it's for our companion, Nobara." I replied, looking away with a frown.

"We need something to help her recover. Her injuries from the battle with Hanami- they're not healing as quickly as we'd hoped. I mean, I remember having normal regeneration speed, but it's different seeing someone else you care about heal so slowly after- you know?"

Miu nodded in agreement, a worried frown etched on her face. "Her cursed energy and endurance are also regenerating too slowly. She needs time to recuperate, but we don't have that luxury with Kenjaku and his stupid-squad still out there."

Kasimir stroked his beard thoughtfully, his eyes gleaming with a calculating glint. "Anything that could permanently increase her to your level of regeneration would disrupt the delicate balance of this world," he explained, his voice laced with a hint of regret. "However-"

He paused, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. "I might have something that could nudge her in the right direction, a little boost to her natural healing abilities, shall we say, just not to your level?"

With a flourish, he presented three vials filled with shimmering liquids of varying hues. "These," he announced, "are the lesser Elixir of ever-renewing-Vigor, V1.10 Nano-Regenerative Hypo, and the Draught of constant accursed ranting. They won't instantly heal all wounds, but they will significantly enhance stamina, body healing, and cursed energy regeneration, respectively. Permanent enhancements, I might add."

he paused for one last warning. "Also, do not under any circumstances give the draught to anyone who does not use cursed energy. Only horror and existential dread lay upon that path."

I shuddered for some reason.

I shook my head and ignore it.

"And while we're at it, perhaps you and the lovely lady beside you could also benefit from a little... rejuvenation?" He winked, his eyes twinkling with avarice.

I glanced at Miu, who shrugged in agreement. "It couldn't hurt," she admitted, her eyes fixed on the vials with curious interest.

Kasimir nodded, and then placed two more of each item onto the table.

After a grueling round of haggling, during which I managed to shave off a considerable portion of Kasimir's initial exorbitant asking price, we walked away with three of each potion, our pouches lighter by eighteen platinum coins.

"Before we go," I said, turning back to Kasimir, "do you have anything that could provide resistance to extreme heat? We might be facing a fiery opponent soon. I could even call him Lava-ey. Or maybe just fucking stupid and soon to be dead."

Kasimir's smile returned. "Ah, a prudent request! While permanent immunity to such elements is beyond my reach in this world, I can offer a temporary solution."

He gestured towards a shelf lined with rows of identical vials filled with a swirling orange liquid. "These are Potions of Thermal Resilience. Each one provides three hours of protection from extreme temperatures."

We purchased twenty-five of the potions, after all, I like potions, why would I not buy his entire stock?

Miu looked at me disapprovingly as we left, leaving us with a mere ninety platinum coins and a dwindling supply of gold and silver.

However, the thought of Nobara's improved recovery and our newfound resistance to heat filled me with a sense of reassurance.

"Thank you for your patronage, my friends!" Kasimir called out as we exited the bazaar. "May your journeys be filled with fortune and wonder!"

"That was too many! Why did you waste so much?" Miu scolded.

I shrugged. "I kinda thought it was funny to buy all of them. Also, Majima told us the metalworker had more platinum." I grinned, "I also have over 2 billion yen from the ATMs."

As we passed a newsstand, a familiar voice boomed from the television screen, instantly grabbing my attention.

"Breaking NEWS!" the announcer declared, his tone a mixture of stoic professionalism and that annoyingly nasal newscaster voice.

"The elusive 'Doctor Supreme Theft ATM™' strikes again! Multiple ATMs across the city have been mysteriously emptied of their cash reserves, leaving authorities baffled and bank officials fuming!"

I stopped in my tracks, a grin spreading across my face as I watched the news report unfold.

The scene cut to footage from a security camera, showcasing a blurry figure in a ridiculous rainbow-colored doctor's outfit and an oversized fake beard.

He moved with impossible speed, his hands a blur as he effortlessly bypassed the ATM's security measures and extracted stacks of cash before vanishing into thin air.

"As you can see," the announcer continued, his voice dripping with a hint of sardonic amusement, "the perpetrator, known only as 'Doctor Supreme Theft ATM™', appears to possess some form of supernatural ability. Police are baffled by his ability to seemingly teleport and bypass even the most sophisticated security systems."

The camera cut to a frustrated-looking police officer, his brow furrowed and his arms crossed. "We've been working around the clock to apprehend this criminal," he stated, his voice tight with barely contained anger. "But he's always one step ahead. It's like he knows exactly where we are and what we're doing."

Miu started to giggle.

A bank official, his face red with fury, appeared on the screen, shaking his fist at the camera. "This is an outrage!" he bellowed. "This criminal is making a mockery of our security systems and stealing tens of millions of yen! We demand that the authorities do everything in their power to bring him to justice!"

The scene shifted again, this time to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Head Official, his expression a mask of forced calm as he addressed the public. "I understand the concerns of our citizens and the business community," he stated, his voice carefully measured. "I assure you that we are taking this matter very seriously. We have allocated additional resources to the investigation, and we are confident that this criminal will be apprehended soon."

The news report concluded with a montage of clips showcasing the Doctor Supreme's various heists, each one more audacious and baffling than the last.

I even did the thing from the bleach byakuya fight between him and Bankai ichigo where the 100's of afterimages showed up.

Except the moron was just pointing a gun at me instead of millions of sharp swords that shined pink.

"The question remains," the announcer's voice intoned as the report drew to a close, "who is Doctor Supreme Theft ATM™? Is he a vigilante, a criminal mastermind, or something else entirely? One thing is certain- he has become a legend in his own time, a thorn in the side of authority and a symbol of the ridiculous and unknown."

Miu and I stopped laughing.

Miu nudged me with a playful smirk still trying to get herself under control. "Seems like your alter ego is becoming quite the celebrity," she remarked, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Just a bit of harmless fun," I replied, my grin widening. "Those detectives need a challenge, something to keep them on their toes." I paused. "Also, seriously screw those bank guys."

The news report continued, detailing the authorities' frustration and the public's growing fascination with the my hilarious super villain persona. Indeed, Doctor Supreme theft ATM™ is a badass. Praise me more, mr. newscaster. Praise me more, mr. tokyo metropolitan government. Hate on me harder, you banker pigs!

"They'll never catch him," Miu chuckled, shaking her head in amusement. "Not with your speed and that hammerspace of ours."

"Let them try," I said, a mischievous glint in my eyes. "It's all part of the game."

We continued on our way, the sounds of the news report fading into the background noise of the city.

As we approached the metalworker's shop, I couldn't help but feel like we were making progress.

Hate on me harder, you banker pigs!
I hate bankers as much as the next neo-marxist nihilist anarchist*, but you know it's not going to be the CEOs paying for the losses from their wages and bonuses. They'll just push the costs on to the individuals and small businesses trying to get by while using their services.

* Am not actually a neo-marxist nihilist anarchist.

I hate bankers as much as the next neo-marxist nihilist anarchist*, but you know it's not going to be the CEOs paying for the losses from their wages and bonuses. They'll just push the costs on to the individuals and small businesses trying to get by while using their services.

* Am not actually a neo-marxist nihilist anarchist.

I know, at this point, the mc is doing it out of momentum, entertainment, and not giving enough shits to stop.

he really likes messing with people.

Trolling the entirety of tokyo with "This ATM is empty" while twirling his fake rainbow mustache is basically the definition of Zack hammers.

Back