Project Moon Thread

Honestly he's done great for me so far, up until La Manchaland, because he can break even on his skill 3 as long as he clashes against at least a two coin skill (clash win+2 SP from the two clashes to win, so 12 SP, then one coin to apply The Living, then three coins of +1 SP), but La Manchaland is chock fucking full of counter users, so all that happens is Yi Sang hits them, loses 12-15 SP total, then gets kicked in the dick.

Honestly he's done great for me so far, up until La Manchaland, because he can break even on his skill 3 as long as he clashes against at least a two coin skill (clash win+2 SP from the two clashes to win, so 12 SP, then one coin to apply The Living, then three coins of +1 SP), but La Manchaland is chock fucking full of counter users, so all that happens is Yi Sang hits them, loses 12-15 SP total, then gets kicked in the dick.
Same, that's why I'm putting him on Fraudwatch. For me he's been throwing so fucking hard that he's been at the very bottom of every single damage contribution ranking screen the entirety of Canto 7 Part 2, I dumped his ass without hesitation or remorse my second try at 7-34 for Butler Faust and it was a breath of fresh air.

hes the best combatent in md for me but for story content lags behind earlking heath.
the coffin boys work well together overall, though.

After doing today's Luxcavations (both EXP and Thread) I've decided that the problem is Single/Group split.

WH Heathcliff is much better when it comes to group targets, as it gives him much more chance to gather Coffin and Scale, meanwhile Gunsang Excels at single target, meaning that he can get off much more damage, and also do better support with The Living (since everyone is ALSO attacking that target.)

La Manchaland, is full of groups of enemies, so Gunsang isn't the best. Especially at 7-34 where you should be targeting adds a majority of the time.

La Manchaland is kind of a pain for both variants of Yi-Sang tbh.

Well, the part 2 atleast. Part 1 is a bit easier since the Barber is a solo boss.

Back