Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

-Click-

"Ah, hello there visitor @#*:+ Error! Error! Unable to to check visitor data! Data...
Character selection

Habstab

HabStab
-Click-

"Ah, hello there visitor @#*:+ Error! Error! Unable to to check visitor data! Data files corrupted! Cleaning date filed... Data files cleaned. Ninety five percent of the data sorted in the data files were to corrupted to save... Welcome visitor 0000000001 to Chimera facility 50123. We hope you have a pleasant day."

-Click-

----

Walking... Walking... You haven't stopped walking for how long? You cant even remember when the last time you had slept in a comfortable bed. The last time you talked to another person. Even SEEN another person. But... Perhaps you have found the place you have been looking for? The place that can help make your dream a reality?

[] The one who walked away
-"Such lies that prevailed in you home. 'The suffering of one allows us all to not suffer ourselves.' They told you. Lies. Deceit. You'd show then all. And that is why you started walking, and hadn't looked back since the day you had, looking to rid your home of this lie."
OC From "The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas".
Advantages:
+A city of wonders: Omelas is a place where many miracles and wonders exist. No poverty, no sickness, and advance technology very beyond what the rest of the world could make. Begins with the knowledge of my pieces of advance technology that you could use, such as the cure for the common cold, cancer, and many other ailments.
Disadvantages:
-"They do without what they don't need": Omelas may hold many wondrous things within its walls, yet, many things that would be considered normal in the rest of the world, they do not even think about. You will have to research a few things that others may find ridiculous... Like guns.
[] He who shrugged.
-"Society had been all but destroyed, and then, rose many cities ruled by what were, in your opinion, councils filled with tyrants. They who devided society and attemped to control all that anyone thought or did. Tried to limit what technology was rediscovered and what technology, no matter how easy it was to reproduce, was banned for all time. You escaped such a city, feeling into the wild to hide from your brothers and sisters. You wish to free them from their servitude, yet, you know many would not understand, and that the councils of tyrants would try to destroy you and remove anything you did. So, you must fight to see your dream come to reality..."
OC from "Anthem". The book.
Advantages:
+To live free: You fled from a society that destroyed individuality. And, to make sure none can force you to obey cruel masters like the ones you have escaped from, you have learned how to hide from those searching for you very... Efficiently. You begin with a high amount of intrigue, and tge trait "to live free".
Disadvantages:
-After the end: You have heard stories about the world that came before, of how it was "horrible". Yet, it most likely was a paradise on Earth compared to how the world is at the present. Yet, what could have been lost with the time that has passed? Begins with an dark age's level of technology.
-
[] Fleeing the Fallout.
-"The world had died, and humanity survived, like a stubborn cockroach, to continuine doing what we do best, trying to thrive, no matter the cost. You've heard the many, many rumors, that there are places full of life, where societies from before the bombs fell still existed, untouched by the radiation plaguing the wasteland. Many called these places myths, fairytales... But you saw hope. Hope to find a home where you could live the rest of your life in peace... But, even you know that the horrors of the waste are always waiting for an opportunity to strike at any openings that they can find."
OC from Fallout.
Advantages:
+Walking death: After years of walking the wasteland with a gun in you hand at all time, you've become VERY efficient with guns of all shapes and sizes. Start with a large amount of guns and ammunition and the trait "Walking death".
+Wasteland wander: You've spent years wandering the wasteland, and so, you've met a... Interesting array of people. And, so, you've learned quite a bit about how to talk your way out of a bad situation. Begin with higher diplomacy and the trait "Wasteland wander".
Disadvantages:
-A broken world: Your world was nearly destroyed, and so, much of the technology that would have been simple to recreate and utilise generations ago now have almost become impossible to. Access to advance technology such as laser and plasma based weaponry, but, will require much research to be able to buiod more of these pieces of technology. Including ovens and toasters.
-Terrible business sense: You weren't one of those fancy ranch, caravan, or bar owners, so, you don't actually have a single clue how the cap economy works. Or how how economies work in general. Begin with a lower amount of Stewardship and trait called "Terrible business sense".
[] The last one standing.
-"Your brothers laid slain at your feet, killed by your own hand. The madness that had consumed them... Then monsters that they had become... You tell yourself that there was nothing you could do, yet, your regret not seeing the signs earlier. Perhaps, perhaps you could have prevented their fall and helped them stay pure? But, the past is the past, and you had to move in lest any other abomination find you and rip you to ribbons. And so, you ran, and ran for days and nights, until finally, you fell to your knees in shame... And then you got back up, and walked away, not caring where you ended up. 'NO MORE!' You had thought at the time, 'I shall not run from my failure any longer! If a monstrous beast finds me, it shall not find me running in fear any longer!' And so, you walked, slaying any beasts you found, not caring of what could happen to you, for only by your death or the death of your enemies would the sin of your cowardice be cleansed."
Frome Warhammer 40K, a follow up vote will determine who exactly from the 40K verse you are.
Advantages and disadvantages to be revealed in a follow up vote.
----
Welcome to Project Chimera everyone, my first quest ever... This is probably going to go horribly. But, let's have fun while we're at it.

Select character's name, gender and appearance
Now that that's done, it's time to choose a name, gender, and appearance for the MC:

[] Name.
-[] Write in a name.

[] Gender.
-[] Male
-[] Female

[] Appearance.
-[] Find a picture for what you want the MC to look like.

----

After this vote, the quest will fully begin.

The one who walked away
The one who walked away

You are Miranda Browning, and you have been walking for so long. For at least four weeks you've trudged along, walking forward, away from your home. You don't really know where you're going. You just have this... Feeling, like you know you'll end up somewhere better than Omelas. It seemed crazy at first, but, you've just followed that feeling, and it hasn't ended with your death... Yet-

-Shh-

You hear a strange noise, almost like a door trying to slide open, only for something to block it. You turn towards the source of the house and spot... Well, at one point you would have called it a building. But now? A ruin fits it's description better, you think. Every piece of it is covered with large vines, and every piece of metal is completely rusted. The door tries to open itself, only to immediately close.

What in the world... You'd think the door was automated, but, with the building looking in such disrepair, the door shouldn't even be able open itself. You slowly walk towards the building, while trying your best to see what's past the door and see... A perfectly clean white floor? You grab the door, stopping it, before stepping in and-

----

"Ah, hello there visitor @#*:+ Error! Error! Unable to to check visitor data! Data files corrupted! Cleaning date filed... Data files cleaned. Ninety five percent of the data sorted in the data files were to corrupted to save... Welcome visitor 0000000001 to Chimera facility 50123. We hope you have a pleasant day." You hear a robotic voice say.

... What? "Who's there?" You question, looking around, gripping your head in confusion as you stumble around for a bit.

"Ah, sorry 0000000001. Nausea is part of the transportation process. I apologize for the inconvenience." The robot voice continues.

"Transportation process?" You question the voice, regaining your balance, before looking up and seeing a screen with a large green figure on it.

"Yes, you were just transported from you reality into this facility's pocket reality. I am quite sorry for the inconvenience." The voice explains to you.

"Pocket reality? You mean I'm not on Earth anymore? Well... That's... Different." You say.

"Yes. And, once again, I am sorry for the inconvenience." The robot apologies.

"So... You're a... A.I., right? Do you have some sort of designation?" You question it, before looking around the rest of the room you're in. It's the same white color as the floor and just as clean. You've heard the old expansion "could eat off it, it's so clean", and, for some reason, you feel like you could eat off the floor and walls,

"Ah, yes, my designation is 1-2-A-Boe. But, if that is to long to replicate, you can simply call me Boe." 'Boe' states.

"Okay then Boe... So... What exactly do you... Uh, do hear?" You question it.

"I am the administrative A.I. of this facility, designed to help the director in any of their objectives or desires." Boe explains, the green figure on the screen being replaced by diagram of what you presume is this facility.

"Uh... Well, I imagine your director doesn't want someone interrupting them, so, I'll just be on my-" You being to say, before Boe interrupts you.

"I am sorry, but the entrance way to your reality has unfortunately shut down thanks to an unknown error. You will have to wait until the director fixes this error." Boe explain, a picture of the door you came from appearing on the screen, smoking and fizzing...

"Uh... Alright then, can I speak to the director?" You ask the A.I.

"... Searching... Searching... Oh dear..." Boe says, the screen going blank.

"What?" You question, slowly taking a step back.

"The director is deceased." Boe slowly states after a few moments. "... Well, this is most unfortunate."

"... Dead? And... Let me guess, only the director could fix the error? So... There's no way out at the moment, righ?" You sigh.

"... There is a solution. One you... May or may not like." Boe hesitantly says.

"What?" You question it.

"... I do have the ability to transfer the title to someone else in the case of the directors death... Becoming the director of this facility will allow you to remove the error and return to your reality... Along with having access to all the resources and equipment that this facility has to offer." Boe explains hesitantly.

"... Well, since I imagine that it's the only way out... Fine." You sigh.

"Ah, excellent. Just one moment... Updating files... Welcome, director, there are currently 5,919 errors awaiting correction." Boe states happily.

"... This is going to take a while, a long while..." You let out a tired sigh. Seems you've got your work cut out for you.

----

"Director Browning, are you ready to begin fixing the errors and data corruptions?" Boe asks you excitedly.

Boe had explained to you where your "new quarters" were located, a spacious office where everything was the same exact white color... Really, what was the previous director's fascination with the color white?

"Yes Boe. So, what's the first problem I need to fix?" You ask the A.I.

"Ah, this facility runs off a special generator that uses a rare type of crystal as a catalyst. Sadly, no extra crystals exist on this facility at the current time, and the one that's currently being used to power the facility has slowly cracked over the years, causing the power output of the generator to decrease, only allowing enough power to be produced for the primary systems of the facility to remain online and one of the "Nexus portals" to remain activatable." The A.I. explains.

"Nexus portals?" You question it.

"Ah, your reality was not the only reality connected to this facility. It is simply one of the many Nexus portals that has had errors happen to them that has caused them to cease working correctly." It explains to you.

"Okay then... And, since I imagine that there's no other crystals that can help produce energy around here, I'm going to have to use one of the Nexus portals to find another one, right?" You question it.

"Correct. But, before you go off on an adventure to start fixing this facility, there a few problems that can be fixed before you find a replacement crystal." Boe informs you.

"Such as?" You ask it.

----

Choose what to do:

[] Begin the RPG section of the quest first.
-You will go into a Nexus portal to find a replacement crystal to help power the facility and eventually get home.
[] Begin the CK2 section of the quest first.
-You will begun turn one attempting to fix any problems the facility has that you can fix without the crystal. Who knows what exactly those could be?

----

Sorry if this isn't great. I'm bad at openings. Really need to practice writing openings sometime.

RPG section chosen first.
Vote closed. And the winner is:

[X] Begin the RPG section of the quest first.

Now that that's out of the way, one more vote before we get into the real "meat" of the quest.

Where will the Nexus portal send you?

[] Original setting made by the QM.

[] An existing setting.
-If this wins, can someone roll me a D4?

Innocence. (AKA, what I expected us to be like)"]You walked. You walked and walked, away
The one who walked away

You are Miranda Browning, and you have been walking for so long. For at least four weeks you've trudged along, walking forward, away from your home. You don't really know where you're going. You just have this... Feeling, like you know you'll end up somewhere better than Omelas. It seemed crazy at first, but, you've just followed that feeling, and it hasn't ended with your death... Yet-

-Shh-

You hear a strange noise, almost like a door trying to slide open, only for something to block it. You turn towards the source of the house and spot... Well, at one point you would have called it a building. But now? A ruin fits it's description better, you think. Every piece of it is covered with large vines, and every piece of metal is completely rusted. The door tries to open itself, only to immediately close.

What in the world... You'd think the door was automated, but, with the building looking in such disrepair, the door shouldn't even be able open itself. You slowly walk towards the building, while trying your best to see what's past the door and see... A perfectly clean white floor? You grab the door, stopping it, before stepping in and-

----

"Ah, hello there visitor @#*:+ Error! Error! Unable to to check visitor data! Data files corrupted! Cleaning date filed... Data files cleaned. Ninety five percent of the data sorted in the data files were to corrupted to save... Welcome visitor 0000000001 to Chimera facility 50123. We hope you have a pleasant day." You hear a robotic voice say.

... What? "Who's there?" You question, looking around, gripping your head in confusion as you stumble around for a bit.

"Ah, sorry 0000000001. Nausea is part of the transportation process. I apologize for the inconvenience." The robot voice continues.

"Transportation process?" You question the voice, regaining your balance, before looking up and seeing a screen with a large green figure on it.

"Yes, you were just transported from you reality into this facility's pocket reality. I am quite sorry for the inconvenience." The voice explains to you.

"Pocket reality? You mean I'm not on Earth anymore? Well... That's... Different." You say.

"Yes. And, once again, I am sorry for the inconvenience." The robot apologies.

"So... You're a... A.I., right? Do you have some sort of designation?" You question it, before looking around the rest of the room you're in. It's the same white color as the floor and just as clean. You've heard the old expansion "could eat off it, it's so clean", and, for some reason, you feel like you could eat off the floor and walls,

"Ah, yes, my designation is 1-2-A-Boe. But, if that is to long to replicate, you can simply call me Boe." 'Boe' states.

"Okay then Boe... So... What exactly do you... Uh, do hear?" You question it.

"I am the administrative A.I. of this facility, designed to help the director in any of their objectives or desires." Boe explains, the green figure on the screen being replaced by diagram of what you presume is this facility.

"Uh... Well, I imagine your director doesn't want someone interrupting them, so, I'll just be on my-" You being to say, before Boe interrupts you.

"I am sorry, but the entrance way to your reality has unfortunately shut down thanks to an unknown error. You will have to wait until the director fixes this error." Boe explain, a picture of the door you came from appearing on the screen, smoking and fizzing...

"Uh... Alright then, can I speak to the director?" You ask the A.I.

"What?" You question, slowly taking a step back.

"The director is deceased." Boe slowly states after a few moments. "... Well, this is most unfortunate."

"... Dead? And... Let me guess, only the director could fix the error? So... There's no way out at the moment, righ?" You sigh.

"... There is a solution. One you... May or may not like." Boe hesitantly says.

"What?" You question it.

"... I do have the ability to transfer the title to someone else in the case of the directors death... Becoming the director of this facility will allow you to remove the error and return to your reality... Along with having access to all the resources and equipment that this facility has to offer." Boe explains hesitantly.

"... Well, since I imagine that it's the only way out... Fine." You sigh.

"Ah, excellent. Just one moment... Updating files... Welcome, director, there are currently 5,919 errors awaiting correction." Boe states happily.

"... This is going to take a while, a long while..." You let out a tired sigh. Seems you've got your work cut out for you.

----

"Director Browning, are you ready to begin fixing the errors and data corruptions?" Boe asks you excitedly.

Boe had explained to you where your "new quarters" were located, a spacious office where everything was the same exact white color... Really, what was the previous director's fascination with the color white?

"Ah, this facility runs off a special generator that uses a rare type of crystal as a catalyst. Sadly, no extra crystals exist on this facility at the current time, and the one that's currently being used to power the facility has slowly cracked over the years, causing the power output of the generator to decrease, only allowing enough power to be produced for the primary systems of the facility to remain online and one of the "Nexus portals" to remain activatable." The A.I. explains.

"Ah, your reality was not the only reality connected to this facility. It is simply one of the many Nexus portals that has had errors happen to them that has caused them to cease working correctly." It explains to you.

"Okay then... And, since I imagine that there's no other crystals that can help produce energy around here, I'm going to have to use one of the Nexus portals to find another one, right?" You question it.

"Correct. But, before you go off on an adventure to start fixing this facility, there a few problems that can be fixed before you find a replacement crystal." Boe informs you.

"Such as?" You ask it.

----

Choose what to do:

[] Begin the RPG section of the quest first.
-You will go into a Nexus portal to find a replacement crystal to help power the facility and eventually get home.
[] Begin the CK2 section of the quest first.
-You will begun turn one attempting to fix any problems the facility has that you can fix without the crystal. Who knows what exactly those could be?

----

Sorry if this isn't great. I'm bad at openings. Really need to practice writing openings sometime.
First Omake done, for your perusal.
You walked. You walked and walked, away from Omelas, away from everything you've ever known. You climbed The Mountains, fell a few times, but everytime You managed to stopped bouncing and dislodged any uncomfortable pebbles, you started climbing again1​. You are Miranda Browning, and you have no idea where you are going. What you do know, is that you have to go, that you can't just live off of someone's suffering, that there is another place you need to be.

So, you walked. Your arms and legs have adopted a very unpleasant burn, like that of exercise excelt without the nice endorphin rush, but you kept going. It atleast took your mind off your stomach, hunger having grown into a pit you've never felt before. You have by now gotten out of the mountains into some forest, and were considering looking for some berries as you walked, when you heard a hissing sound. You turned towards and found... what might be a building. The general form is there, but there are far more holes and fallen parts than you have ever seen in a building, not to mention its covered in plantlife growing freely. Looking at it, you recalled what would happen to Omelas if one broke the Cardinal Rule2​, and wondered if this used to be part of it's own city, before someone showed kindness to their Opfern3​. On its front face was a metal door attempting to slide shut, but kept getting stuck before reopening. It was the source of the noise. Curious, you drew closer. On the other side of the door was not the fallen apart room you can clearly see through a hole in the wall, but rather a pure white room, walls and floor and ceiling softly glowing providing ambient lighting without a particular source.

You step through the door way and almost fall over as you are immediately hit with a massive bout of dizziness and it feels like your stomach is trying to jump out of your throat. As you stumble against the wall taking deep breaths a robotic voice chimes in. "Ah, hello there visitor @#*:+ Error! Error! Unable to to check visitor data! Data files corrupted! Cleaning date filed... Data files cleaned. Ninety five percent of the data sorted in the data files were to corrupted to save... Welcome visitor 0000000001 to Chimera facility 50123. We hope you have a pleasant day."

"What? Who are you?" You asked, slowly regaining your balance.

"Transportation process?" You questioned the voice, finally managing to depart from the wall without tipping over, before looking up and seeing a screen with a large green figure on it.

That caused you to blink in surprise. "You guys managed to create a pocket dimension? Those are only theoretical back home."

"Yes, the Chimera Corporation has managed to invent many technologies under the direction of our esteemed Director." The voice replied

You perk up. "Ooo, I would love to hear how that works." You say eagerly, before pulling yourself short. "But oh, where are my manners. I'm Miranda Browning, it's nice to meet you! What's your name? Are you an AI?"

"Indeed I am. My designation is 1-2-A-Boe. But, if that is to long to replicate, you can simply call me Boe."

"Nice to meet you Boe!" You happily chirp. "May I speak to this Director?"

"What is it?" You ask, wondering what is causing him distress.

"What's deceased?" You ask.4​

"It means Dead." He answered. You do not reply, waiting for further explanation, and after a moment he continues "He passed away? He's expired and gone to meet his maker? He rests in peace? He's pushing up daisies? He's kicked the bucket? He's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the invisible?" You understood the 'rests in peace' bit, but you don't understand what sleeping has to do with everything else. Probably seeing your continued non-understanding, he tryes again. "He's, uh, gone away, and won't be coming back."

"Ah, like me!" You say, it suddenly making sense. You aren't sure how those various euphemisms worked in regards to Walking Away, but you can understand how that would make it hard to talk to him

"... Sure. Anyways, he is as such unavailable, and unfortunately the door back to your home has broken, and only the Administrator could fix it. I apologize for this inconvenience."

You shrugged. "That's fine. I'm pretty sure this is where I was supposed to go.5​ Is there anything I can do to help?"

"... I do have the ability to transfer the title to someone else in the case of the directors death... Becoming the director of this facility will allow you to fix the error which barred the door... Along with having access to all the resources and equipment that this facility has to offer." Boe explains hesitantly.

"Sure thing. I'm happy to help." You told him happily. "Plus, that sounds like it'd let me see what files you have on interdimensional teleportation. I am really quite curious as to how you solved the Frara Paradox."

"... You know what the Frara Paradox is, but you don't know what death is?" Boe asked in confusion6​, but before you could respond. "Oh, you are from Omelas, aren't you." You nod. "Luckily I still have a file on them. That would explain things. Excellent. Just one moment... Updating files... Welcome, director, there are currently 5,919 errors awaiting correction." Boe states happily.

You blinked in surprise at the sheer number. "Guess I better get to work." Your stomach then decided to remind you how you haven't eaten in several days. "Oh, and may I have some food while I work?"

----

"Director Browning, are you ready to begin fixing the errors and data corruptions?" Boe asks you excitedly after you finished your meal.

"Such as?" You ask it.

1​ The people of Omelas are built tough, so that any incidental accidents (such as falling off cliffs and tumbling down mountainsides) do not cause harm or woe. Now kids can fall off giant trees and slam head-first into the ground all they want, and only get dirt in their face for it.

2​ The City of Omelas does not have many rules. Most of the ones it does, is centered around the Opfern3​, and should anyone break these rules, all of Omelas would fall into ruin within an hour and a day.

3​ Figured there should be some special word for the Forsaken Child kept in the basement, so used the german word for Sacrifice. Sounds like a good word.

4​ Death presumably does not exist within Omelas. For that would detract from it from being a Paradise free of woe and sadness. The only one who might die is the Opfern5​, and I don't imagine the process of replacing him is much talked about.

5​ Those who walk away know they are going somewhere, they feel a calling within them. So for Miranda, this could be what she felt calling her.

6​ He was thinking we were simple and uneducated, rather unable to help out repair the facility, which was why he was surprised to find out we actually are pretty darn smart. It's just we are from Omelas, we do not have what we do not need, and that includes a familiarity with war and death and the like.
What I think is a MAJOR point, is we are from Omelas, the city of happiness. Where we are from, happiness is the default emotion. That is part of what I was referring to when I was thinking of maturity. Like the author says in his story, in modern times we associate with simple and pure happiness with childishness, but that is not the case in Omelas. They find beauty and wonder in everything, and are happy by default. Such an innocent joy and wonder of the world, curiosity and interest and a lack of pessimism and fear, was something I was expecting us to have but was surprised to see not be the case.

First Nexus portal destination
Now, onto the first crossover, the first of what could be many realities that you visit and, maybe, alter on your journey. Now, since the vote for starting with a pre-existing setting won, and a four was rolled, I'm going to give you a list of a few certain realities, and a few time periods you can choose to end up in as well. And, just to tell you, if the vote for a original setting had won, there would have been a vote for what kind of original setting you ended up in.

[] RWBY.
-[] Volume one
-[] Volume two
-[] Volume three
-[] Volume four
-[] Volume five
-[] Write in?
[] Assassin's Creed.
-[] AC 1
-[] AC 2
-[] AC Brotherhood.
-[] AC 3
-[] AC 4
-[] Present day.
-[] Write in?
[] Beyonders.
-[] Book one.
-[] Book two.
-[] Book three.

Sorry if this isn't very good so far, still trying to work everything out.

----

Also, @Trondason, you can use your saved reward to summon a character from the reality that is chosen. Say, of RWBY wins, you could use your reward to summon Summer Rose.

The Pythoness
The Pythoness ?

----

You slowly slip a mask over your face as you walk into the portal. Now had warned you that there maybe some 'dangerous local flora and fauna' near you destination, so, it had outfitted you with what it believed was 'the best harsh environment suit of your stature'.

"So, where exactly will the crystal be?" You question the A.I. before you take the final step into the portal.

"From what my sensors can currently tell, it is near the surface of a ancient sunken city that the inhabitants of the world you will arrive on, Lyrian, was the home of many wizards before it sunk into the swamp it inhabitants today." Boe informs you.

"... Wizards?" You question it.

"Affirmative. But, thanks to some of their... Mishaps, the swamp the sunken city is located in is now populated with hordes of predators that have evolved to be the best killers possible. But, your suit should be able to handle all but the... Creature the lives deep in the sunken city." Boe informs you.

"... Well, uh..." You shake you head slightly, steeling your nerves, and take the final step into the portal.

----

You slowly bolt up out of a bed and... Wait, when did yoh end up in a bed? And... Where exactly- You shake your head as-

"Awake little one?" You hear a kind voice ask you.

You turn towards the voice and see a you woman who looks no older than eighteen.

"Little one?" You begin to question her, before hear your own voice- You grip your head, trying to calm dow-

"Warning, point of arrival was near a source of 'puffers', a species of mushrooms that causes one to temporarily lose their memories. Your suit is attempting to prevent the mushrooms from affecting you, please wait one moment..." A voice in your head says-Boe says...

Slowly, your memories come back to you, including your name. "I-I'm awake." You say to the woman.

"Well, now I have one question. Why did you come here?" She asks you.

"I came here to find a type of crystal-" You begin to tell her, only to stop when you see her eyes open in confusion.

"You can remember something that you need to do outside of the tree?" She asks you.

"Tree?" You ask, before looking around and... You're in a tree. A very spacious and homely looking tree... But, its still a tree.

"Yes. The puffers should make you forget who you were on the outside. Perhaps... The mask you're wearing, maybe that's what's preventing the puffers from affecting you?" She asks, walking towards you.

Well... This certainly wasn't something you were expecting to happen.

----

You are currently inside of a tree home, which is also covered in memory suppressing "puffers". What do you do next?

Choose three:

[] Ask the women something?
-[] Why exactly is she living in a tree?
--[] Why exactly is she living in a tree that causes amnesia?
-[] Ask if she knows anything about the sunken city?
--[] The location?
--[] About the wizards?
-[] Ask about the swamp?
[] Write in?

[] Take some of the puffers with you to study? But, how many?
-[] One?
-[] Five?
-[] As many as you can carry?
-[] Write in?

[] Something else?

----

Not exactly happy with this update, but, still, hopefully I did a decent job on it. Hopefully. Thoughts?

Back