Primus Circumdedisti Me - A First-Hand Account of the Magellan Expedition and Life As a Sailing Ship in the Early 1500s (Kantai Collection)

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Primus Circumdedisti Me - A First-Hand Account of the Magellan Expedition and Life As a Sailing Ship in the Early 1500s - By 'Nao Victoria'

Published by Naka-Chan Incorporation (TM), the newly-discovered account of the famous carrack that managed to complete the first circumnavigation of the world solo has now been revised and re-published for the whole world to be able to appreciate for the first time.

Written by the carrack 'Victoria' during her participation in the catastrophic Magellan Expedition, it is the most comprehensive account of the voyage to date, giving us an inside look into the mind of the shipgirls at the heart of it all and into the culture of 16th Century Age of Sail ship girls and their crews.

"The precursor to everything that we ship girls are able to accomplish." - USS Enterprise (CVN-65)
"Truly iconic. Refreshing to see such an unblemished take on what it was like to sail the oceans without modern technology." - HMS Victory
"A damn good read, though I'm definitely biased because we managed to acquire Magellan from the Portuguese." - Spanish heavy-cruiser Canarias
Back