Perfect Halloween Costume

Aaron Peori

Rest in Peace
ROB is going to allow you to go as the 'perfect Halloween costume' this Halloween, no questions asked.

You get the cosmetic appearance of any costume you want. Non-human? No problem. Body type? Doesn't matter. Fifty limbs? Doable.

You get no special powers from your costume. You still have human needs and the costume lasts 24 hours of your choice or less. Any character significantly outside the norms for human size or weight will be shrunk or grow to be within the range of human beings for the duration (so you would be human-sized Optimus Prime or Tinkerbell).

What do you pick?

Well, if I was going to dress up in costume, something I haven't done in years, I guess my first choice would be Cloud Strife, hero of my favorite Final Fantasy game. Hopefully this perfect costume will include a Buster Sword that I can actually lift.

My idea of a perfect Halloween costume is just a paper bag with a really scary face drawn over it...

If I want to be a celebrity for Halloween would I literally look like the celebrity?

I wanna be Ice Cube. In the 90s.

All I need, really, is just another person so I can come up with a CatDog costume so I can win the Nickelodeon The Splat Favorite 90s Character Contest and then submit it to the SV costume contest :)

Back