Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous: Here there be Demons

The group moves back into the cave system, the same one they departed such an uncomfortably short time ago. Traveling in silence for another twenty-six minutes as the path winds southeast and narrows to roughly five feet across before widening out again. This new cavern is clearly unnatural, carved with pick and chisels, barricades made of heaped loose rocks and wooden boards bisect this cavern. Beyond the barricades, a wooden screen covers the lower half of a tunnel mouth. Four mongrelfolk idly guard the wooden screen.

"Hmm..." Tessa considers. "Different Mongrelfolk. How should we proceed?" the cleric whispers to the others.

"I can try to talk to them, if they are really working with the powers infernal, m appereance might help us there, but...I am ..not really the best of speakers.."The Tiefling softly says as the other raise that question while standing in the back.

"We could just try to ask nicely? That probably doesn't happen that often around here," Ewen offers with a whisper and smile.

"I can try to talk to them, if they are really working with the powers infernal, m appereance might help us there, but...I am ..not really the best of speakers.."The Tiefling softly says as the other raise that question while standing in the back.

Such an approach never occurred to Tessa. "If you're willing to take the risk, I trust your judgement," the cleric says to Hope.

Back