How do you feel about the Intro?

• I like it the way it is.

Votes: 91 76.5%
  • I think that the colours should be changed to fit the background better.

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • I think it should change to a format based method of telling who is who

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I think... (Comment below and I'll add it)

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
Short thing here I guess you can skip.
Excuse me, but what the fuck? That is just wrong. I know equality is good and all, but that doesn't mean we should recreate the atrocities from a hundred years ago, but reversed. Holy shit. I hope you are okay and will continue to stay safe.

Excuse me, but what the fuck? That is just wrong. I know equality is good and all, but that doesn't mean we should recreate the atrocities from a hundred years ago, but reversed. Holy shit. I hope you are okay and will continue to stay safe.
Thank you. I am definitely safer than a lot of people I know but its all a bit mind-rattling seeing it all happen.
Honestly, this wouldn't be as bad if my government wasn't encouraging the hate against us as away to keep getting votes so they could keep looting the country and sell the ruins to China.

But hey, I just hope things get better and my people stop getting murdered in their homes while the police do nothing.
Sorry if that was a bit heavy.

Hey, so if magic stopped, why is it still going on in Mistral?

Maybe they're just draining stall pool that are becoming dryer and dryer compared to how it worked before, where there were springs of the stuff spurting mana all over the place ?

Its mainly this.

When the Evil-Good cycle stalled the magic started draining out of the world and into Dust which are crystals of stagnant magic. Almost all Arcane flavor magic is gone (meaning no fireballs or cone of colds without dust/elementals) but Holy and Infernal magic takes longer to drain as its generated by either portals to the Abyss/Heavens or people.

Its worth noting that only big rituals work on Remnant for now and only really Evil rituals because they generate Evil through sacrifices.
The reason magic is happening in the forest is because of the presence of both Evil creatures and a Holy crystal, churning up the magic in the area.
Mistral in contrast was such a sink for Dark Magic that it hasnt collected into Dust completely yet.
If we had a POV that cared about Atlas, it would be the same as Mistral but for Holy Magic.

Also, as an interesting tidbit, Necromancy is such an esoteric art apart from one family that the magic still works pretty casually in comparison, mainly because the stagnant magic prevents souls moving into the afterlife and now trillions are stuck in the spirit realm. :grin:

Back