Mark my words, there shall be war! Sakae won't take second place without a fight!

Seriously though, I'd be fine with either outcome. I really feel like becoming one of the classreps is something Sakae would want to do, it'd be the first step in getting people to look up to her as an example.
See, usually the President is a highly vetoed position but it is the vice-president who is more highly regarded thanks to their efforts in silently supporting the integrity of the class! it is a very cool role! if you want appreciation you desire the vice-president role!

See, usually the President is a highly vetoed position but it is the vice-president who is more highly regarded thanks to their efforts in silently supporting the integrity of the class! it is a very cool role! if you want appreciation you desire the vice-president role!
Nobody cares about being appreciated, Crow. They just want credit.

Thats one thing and the same in certain environments, verily would being appreciated by both teachers who are pro heroes and legends in their own rights and other future heroes for your reliability would bring great credibility to your actions in the future.

That's actually a really interesting perspective, and I really agree with it. Still, it's not exactly in Sakae's nature to do things halfway, so I think we'll have to see where the cards fall. ;)

*pssst* Your Stain-fandom is showing.

Thats one thing and the same in certain environments, verily would being appreciated by both teachers who are pro heroes and legends in their own rights and other future heroes for your reliability would bring great credibility to your actions in the future.

Dammit Class Rep. I know you're well read but you don't need to rub your thesaurus all over our face. :V

Maybe you can be Vice President Slime? Hiro is in support of the Glassident due to obvious superiority of glasses.

I fully support this notion for totally unbiased reasons.

LMAO, Ochako's face when Deku reveals he got notes on her as well is priceless.

It's a good habit to have, for friends and foes. It allows them to coordinate with each other. Deku would fit riiiight in with us.

so miku is probably going to try and find other people who like magical girl anime, or use a few magical girl anime descriptions in her speech

Well, I've let my irresponsible sleep schedule torture me enough I think. I'm gonna go pass out somewhere.

Current List of Completed Submissions
It's midnight and I'm still up while the Council is asleep. I'm just going to put out a list of submissions I have gotten on here.

Hurricane x Jojo Reference = Weather Report
Bloody Ocelot x Totally Not Armstrong = Dumb and Dumber
Justice x Robot Fetish = Declining Birth Rate
Samurai Heart x Chuuni Idoru = Some Like It Hot
Wannabe Holmes x 999 = All According to Keikaku
Obligatory Catgirl x Kairo Seijuuro = Anime Convention
Gun Gale Online x Corpse Cannon = Mighty Number 9
Slime Girl x Mouth Boy = Shark Boy and Lava Girl
Eyes C U x Edgestar = Crawling in My Crawl
Itsuki-Chan x ---- [Invalid Entry] (Big Bro is mine~)
Milkshake x Skim Milk = Disgusting.JPEG
Avatar x DDR = Earth, Wind, and Fire
Hype Killed the Game x Gandalf = It's Dead, Jim
One Piece Fanfiction x Code Geass Fanfiction = Obligatory Crossover Fanfics
White Lantern x 2hou = With This Ring

It's midnight and I'm still up while the Council is asleep. I'm just going to put out a list of submissions I have gotten on here.

Hurricane x Jojo Reference = Weather Report
Bloody Ocelot x Totally Not Armstrong = Dumb and Dumber
Justice x Robot Fetish = Declining Birth Rate
Samurai Heart x Chuuni Idoru = Some Like It Hot
Wannabe Holmes x 999 = All According to Keikaku
Obligatory Catgirl x Kairo Seijuuro = Anime Convention
Gun Gale Online x Corpse Cannon = Mighty Number 9
Slime Girl x Mouth Boy = Shark Boy and Lava Girl
Eyes C U x Edgestar = Crawling in My Crawl
Itsuki-Chan x ---- [Invalid Entry] (Big Bro is mine~)
Milkshake x Skim Milk = Disgusting.JPEG
Avatar x DDR = Earth, Wind, and Fire
Hype Killed the Game x Gandalf = It's Dead, Jim
One Piece Fanfiction x Code Geass Fanfiction = Obligatory Crossover Fanfics
White Lantern x 2hou = With This Ring

I'm confused, are these submissions or ship names.

Back