Order Of The Black Sun (Counter-Supernatural Council OOC/Signup)

I think this time Gideon is not giving out a number of action slots you can fill as you want, but set actions: Investigation, Operation, Research, Production, Liason & Special Background Action. So you only have one of them each turn and either use it or loose it.

Furthermore I am the only one who can recruit Mercenaries, as I have soldier as background ^^ And I am already searching for eighty.
Ooh. Gotcha. So it should look like this instead:

Research:
Basic Monster Hunting Gear

Production:
Training Center

Liason/Diplomacy:
Tap into family contacts in the region for information

Training Center done!

Also again, which action do I use to go tome hunting?
Ooh. Gotcha. So it should look like this instead:

Actually, reading over the first Post in the OOC again, I do seem to have mixed something up myself. Classes don't give an extra-special action, but an extra operation. Which makes me think that you are the only two who can theoretically run an action this turn, as your operations might not strictly need agents? I am not sure ^^

So find companies or suchlike we can invest into to get money from them

Also makes me wonder about this action, as you are doing it automatically already anyway ^^

Also makes me wonder about this action, as you are doing it automatically already anyway ^^
My automatic action is getting money from investors by convincing them to invest in what they think we are. That action is looking for stuff we can invest in to get some money-income that isn't based on my ability. It's literally the opposite of what I'm doing automatically.

Isn't one, getting automatic money - and the other trying to get more automatic money?
I didn't say the result was the reverse, just the task. Also if we all really are limited to my character's automatic income as our only source of income, we're gonna be in deep doggy doo sooner then later.

Is this still open?

Cool ill set up an entry for it in a bit.

Apologies for the sudden disappearance. All you need to know was that a visit to a lawyer was organised, and things are now calm enough for me to start working on the updates.

Back