Xalgeon says that the IC will begin when someone claims Riku, Axel, or Xion.

*looks at Org XIII slots*

Hrn... Which to choose....

Anyone have dibs on Xion?

Last edited:
Anyone have dibs on Xion?
Not yet.

In a white room underneath a mansion, two pods shattered open, revealing a boy (Sora) and an anthromorphic Duck (Donald), startling a small girl in white (Namine) and a blindfolded boy in Black (Riku).

@MS-21H 'Hawke', @MrEgret, @Rei of Sunshine and @Jhin Lemon.

You guys aren't at Castle Oblivion. Judging from the description, you're under the mansion at Twilight Town. DiZ already moved his operation there.

Last edited:
I do know the basics of the game, so I think I'll be goofy mostly because I'm sure the more complex plot stuff goes over his head as well as mine.

It's a joke about how both of the main trios are complete and even the CoM duo is, but both the BBS and Days trios aren't.
Hence why I wanted to play as Xion. :p

I mean, I can play as Axel or Xaldin if necessary (especially if it leads to shenanigans), but it would be interesting to see what happens once the trios have been fully completed. (Already doing something with Axel in another RP, so he's low priority.)

Huh, just had an idea. Considering where Ven's body's been stashed... What if his Replacement runs into one of the Replaced Org members once he exits Castle Oblivion?

Hence why I wanted to play as Xion. :p

I mean, I can play as Axel or Xaldin if necessary (especially if it leads to shenanigans), but it would be interesting to see what happens once the trios have been fully completed. (Already doing something with Axel in another RP, so he's low priority.)

Huh, just had an idea. Considering where Ven's body's been stashed... What if his Replacement runs into one of the Replaced Org members once he exits Castle Oblivion?
Buddy cop shenanigans.

Anyways should I enter the RP yet or should I wait for you to introduce my character first? Because I assume Goofy would be with Sora and Donald, and I way in on this RP

So, I'm considering trying my hand at this RP stuff, and was thinking about Ventus. This however, brings up an interesting conundrum. Would I be taking over Ventus' heart, or his body?

Okay. In that event, I would likely be starting at level 1-ish, given muscle atrophy and general trauma? or would I have a bit more to work with?

I'm fine with either option. That just influences if I need to spend some time re-learning basic motor control or not.

Last edited:
Back