[X] Everscribed Library (Secular)
[X] Find Jarek and demand to know why he thought (not-sister) was her sister... and hint that she might have a solution... if he's nice to her.

[X] Markosæn University of Higher Learning (Government)
[X] Find Jarek and give him the good news?

With a small group like this, GM tiebreaker(i.e. choosing whichever makes a better plot) or coinflip works best

[X] Markosæn University of Higher Learning (Government)

Well, this looks like an interesting quest. I hope it goes well, and will do my best to contribute.

1.2. Researching Bone
1- [ ] Everscribed Library (Secular)
2- [X] Markosæn University of Higher Learning (Government)
Tiebreaker: rolls d2 = 2

While Thyra certainly found that crack about a 'sister' intriguing, she had results and as all knew, results were all that mattered! Immensely smug about her discovery, she stood up to go and find Jarek and–
No Sleep, Constitution Save: rolls d20+2 = 3
–immediately toppled over, exhausted.

When she next awoke, she found herself in Nurse Stonerun's office, the massive she-Orc examining her.

This isn't the first time Thyra had found herself in Nurse Stonerun's office; at this point, there's a plaque above one of the beds with Thyra's name on it. Nurse Stonerun (seems to possess no first name), is practically an institution in this building, having been here as long as any can remember and has somehow witnessed more bloodshed than a Combat Medic in this position…which, as rumor goes, is what happens when you test her patience.

"Ah," Nurse Stonerun spoke aloud, making Thyra's head throb, "not sleeping again, have we?"

Thyra groans, "But I had res–"

"–earch, yes, I know," Nurse Stonerun deadpans, passing a small glass of potion to Thyra.

Taking it and taking a swig, Thyra grimaces.

"Bleh. Can't you–"

"–make it taste better? No, or you researchfolk would never learn your lesson," grumbles Nurse Stonerun, before turning her back to Thyra.

Perception, Nurse's Office: rolls d20-1 = 18

As Nurse Stonerun's back is turned, you see the door cracked open and just as the plan begins to form–
Nurse Stonerun, Insight: rolls d20+8 = 15
–she crushes it.

"Now don't go thinking about leaving, you and I need to go over your…Paperwork," she states, her back still turned.

Thyra shivers, having somehow managed to hear the sheer menace associated with that word.

What To Do?:
[ ] Duck out. Duck out now.
[ ] Fill Out the Paperwork.
[ ] Attempt seduction? /jk…?
[ ] Write-In

Much later, somehow sore (despite the relatively short amount of time spent in that office), Thyra–
Investigation, Jarek's Location: rolls d20+2 = 15
–manages to locate Jarek in his temporary room in the Barrows, right above the bar.

Pounding on the door, excited by her findings, Thyra attempts to convey her message–when a strange man opens the door.

"What?!" the man grumbles, rubbing his eyes.

What Do You Do:
[ ] "I apologize, I…I thought this was my friend's room…" (Apologetic)
[ ] "I'm sorry, I was looking for…is Jarek here?" (…conclusions?)
[ ] Write-In

Last edited:
[X] Fill Out the Paperwork.
[X] "I apologize, I…I thought this was my friend's room…" (Apologetic)
And so Thyra faces the bane of insomniacs everywhere sleep.

And so Thyra faces the bane of insomniacs everywhere sleep.

1.3 Researching Bone

"My apologies, I…I was led to believe this was my friends room?" Thyra stuttered apologetically.

He squints for a moment at the admission, before stepping aside, grunting.

"If you're friends with the guy, and–it's Jarek you're looking fer, right?" the man asks, Thyra nodding, "Kay–he's been kind enough to crash in his room after the pummeling he gave me last night."

She's halfway inside before she stops midstride and blinks, "What?"

"Exactly what I said," the stranger chuckles, "But I was in no position to argue…lost my last bit of cash on that fight, so I'm mighty thankful."

At this point, he sags down to the floor next to the bed and promptly falls asleep…again, apparently.

Thyra blinks for a moment, before noticing the stirring lump of Jarek rise from the bed, having apparently slept in his armor from the night before. He stretches for a moment before turning to Thyra, quirking an eyebrow when he notices her.

"Missed the fight," he grunts noncommittal, gathering the bedding and making it.

"I gathered. I wanted to do research on–" she began, getting cut off.

"You could have at the very least said good-night," he says quietly.

"I…" she stutters.

"I'm not bothered by the disappearance," he says, "I'm disappointed in the lack of courtesy from one of my oldest friends."

"I…I…" she stutters, before noticing the teasing lilt to his voice, "I…you ass!"

"Good to know I can still put you on the backfoot," he says teasingly, flopping down on the now made bed, "Now, did you discover something during your research into the late night?"

"How'd you–"

"Thyra, come on…I've known you for'ver,"

"
[ ] Write-In."

[X] While I can't say good night I can say "Good morning"
-[X] plus your better showings don't end with you to tired to take of your armor
-[X] Ask him to move the body of his brawl mate
-[X] "I found a bit. (Explain your findings.)

Back