[X] Plan Counter Plotting
-[X] Mingle in Court, the nobles there are irritating, but that doesn't mean that you can't pretend to tolerate them enough to build up a good reputation
-[X] Plot, plot and plot some more. It never hurts to have more plans in place, some backup locations to lay low ready.
-[X] Go to the Royal Library to continue your research on the Witch Queen. If this 'Robyn Lancaster' is indeed the Witch Queen, you might want to research who she is supposed to be, in order to understand her.
-[X] Read the books that you bought from the Broken Quill

We got ninjas after us. Best prep some counters.

[X] Plan: Establish a presence
-[X] Mingle in Court, the nobles there are irritating, but that doesn't mean that you can't pretend to tolerate them enough to build up a good reputation
-[X] Talk to your Nephews, they are your only real allies in the city as such, it would be a good job to know them better.
-[X] Go to the Royal Library to study Magic Theory. The theory of magic is something that you are not all that skilled with, considering just how dry it is, but that doesn't mean that you can't study it.
-[X] Read the books that you bought from the Broken Quill

Can I get a reminder what happened to Queen Constance?

Actually, some kind of factbook to keep track of what we have found would be pretty useful.

[X] Plan Counter Plotting

Factbook (Things you know)
Factbook: Things that you know
  • Nothing
  • Robyn has been considered innocent of all charges levelled against her.
  • The King is just as diligent as he previously was
  • Robyn might very well be a foreign agent or a charlatan
  • There are foreign agents who are after you.
  • Resurrection for the Witch Queen would require a significant likeness to her.
  • Robyn Appeared in a flash of arcane energy.
  • The Princess is wrapped around Robyn's finger, or maybe it's the other way around.
  • The Grand Keep's secret passageways have not been changed
  • Robyn is not magically inclined or might be an amnesiac
  • Foreign Agents don't know your true identity.
  • The Court of Thieves are the only ones who know your identity
  • You are seen as a young and good-natured minor noble
  • You have multiple informants throughout the Capitol
  • Some people might be suspicious about your identity
Yeah... this is my terrible list of things that your character knows so far. (Though this page is a WIP and it is more than likely that I have missed some things out, I'm not that smart.)

What charges were there? Was there a trial of some kind? On what grounds?
In quest time it happened yesterday, here is the exact quote.
according to Lord Bellerose, Robyn Lancaster was tried in the Council chambers yesterday and was found innocent of all charges levelled against her
The Trail itself took place in the Council Chambers which basically translates out to "it's a sensitive matter that the King didn't want minor nobles being present to witness for some reason". To get more details one would have to ask a member of the Council, such as your sister who is Court Mage, or someone like Fredrick Proudsong, if you're feeling suicidal.

Oh wait, the charges, they were generally: Impersonating Royalty, two counts of Regicide, several counts of mass-murder, several counts of looting and several more counts of mass murder.

The first trial took place around the 10th, and ended inconclusively, the Princess was trusted with supervising the prisoner until such time as a later trail could be organised.

Though you suspect she was able to use the fact that if she was the Witch Queen, she would've been within walking distance of both the King and the Heir Apparent and yet she did nothing.

Last edited:
Sorry for the wait And the double-post

I'm even more to sorry to inform you that you'll have to wait for a longer period of time. I've sort of been focusing on going to University, so I haven't had much time to write as much as I would've liked. Sorry.

Don't worry the update is coming soontm ​ I don't believe that it'll be soon and I doubt you do either

Back