Yosha. I see a Worm/Nanoha crossover, the fic gets my curiosity. I see the author has Uzume Tennouboshi as their avatar, and the fic gets my attention.

Now, count up your typos!
"Indeed, its good to see that you and Taylor are doing well Cipher," Fate replied to the jovial voice.
It's.
She been great to be around this last year and she's been great for my dad.
She's.
I'm looking forward to the wedding and, and I do like the idea of Lulu as my little sister but…"
Add
Vivio would enjoy it, and you two are always welcome as friends."
Add.
The worst of it for him being the loss of his wife, which had caused him to collapse into himself and barely be able to take care of Taylor, and the sealed Lost Logia that his mother had left behind that had nearly blinded Taylor forever and had nearly gotten killed<->him.
Switch the words around, otherwise it's word salad.
He dropped everything (Menage said she would take care of it, god he loved her) and cast his Dimensional Transport spell as fast as he could.
Megane.
Admiral Kei Nagase was one of the key figures that had put the TSAB together and had fought in a final conflict against the Belkins that has wanted to revive their kingdom and refused to stop fighting.
Add, Belkans.
Kei grimaced and gesture for Danny to follow, "We are unsure of everything at the moment.
Gestured.
Once Ix heard about Taylor however, she rushed to the hospital as fast as she could to heal her and Cipher."
Add.
"Lemme the box adjust a bit ok?"
Let.
"You know, we could have just hauled the tree up instead of putting it in the box, then hauling it you know."
Remove.
"Indeed, you used to play with me when you were much smaller, especially when Lady held you," The medal replied with an amused tone. (Could a medal be amused, Taylor thought?)
Add.
Is there anyway to physically tell that a person is a parahuman?"
Any way. That one little space means the difference between asking if something is possible, and going into a segue.
"A mage is a human being that who was born with an organ called a Linker Core, which is located within the chest cavity, and can wield the energy source called mana, when combined with a spell, to produce magic, thereby altering local reality or producing effects to enforce a change upon the world," it explained.
One of these words should be removed.
I did so to confirm your id and to see if you inherited Lady's Rare Skill.
Capitalization needed.

My thoughts so far:

Dayum, Taylor managed to go from an ordinary girl to a very skilled mage who Fate views as an equal? The TSAB must have had flashbacks to a certain White Devil's rise when they learned just how quickly she had managed to get her level of skill.

So, looks like we've got two plots going. One set in the present, following the plot of this Solo Wing Pixie, and another set In Media Res to show Taylor's rise? Well, consider my attention grabbed.

Back