Nami's Grace (One Piece/Nanatsu no Taizai)

nice chapter thx for writing it
fun seeing nami cutting lose abit going to instill even a bigger fear of wasting money in the crew :D
You're welcome and glad you enjoyed it.

Indeed, and what better way for Nami to further master Sariel's Goddess Clan magic she wields as his dominant vessel is to make either of the two former Drum royal brothers as target practice. And that her power is seen as a Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit to her friends and enemies from their perspective.

Definitely, lol. Beware her holy wrath!

I am loving Nami being OP!
Even without using Grace of Tornado, Nami has access to Sariel's immense Ark magic power and the latter is one of the Four Archangels, 4 incredibly powerful Goddess Clan members that gave the Ten Commandments serious trouble during the Holy War.

And of course, Luffy and the other Straw Hats ain't gonna be left behind and will have to catch up in getting stronger than their pre-timeskip canon selves prior to Sabaody.

Nice chapter, and it's great to see Nami kick ass and for Sanji to go gaga at his Nami-swan literally being an angel now lol.

But, I do feel the need to point out that dialogue seems a bit of a weak point, it sometimes doesn't flow quite naturally and whenever someone hears something, they have a tendency to repeat it to themselves which is a little redundant.

Still a nice fic though

Nice chapter, and it's great to see Nami kick ass and for Sanji to go gaga at his Nami-swan literally being an angel now lol.

But, I do feel the need to point out that dialogue seems a bit of a weak point, it sometimes doesn't flow quite naturally and whenever someone hears something, they have a tendency to repeat it to themselves which is a little redundant.

Still a nice fic though
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. :)

At least Sanji won't have to worry about his back pain anymore and no "Doctor Stop!" moment for Kureha, lol.

On the other hand, I had a lot of fun sprinkling some foreshadowing in that chapter through Maddie, the great-granddaughter of Kureha (I mean it's not farfetched of Doctorine having a family of her own at some point of her 130 years before adopting Chopper as her son) and her ominous words when talking to Vivi at the end of said chapter. ;)

Also, It's pretty common in anime where characters do hear something and repeat it to themselves. I even checked some of the episodes of One Piece about the Drum Island arc that Nami did repeat what Kureha said to her when asking about Chopper after seeing him for the first time.

Back