Nabiki, The Gamer (Ranma/The Gamer/???)

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

"Uh..." Nabiki Tendo eloquently said, staring at the blue screen hovering a arms-length away...

Arcman

Heh
"Uh..." Nabiki Tendo eloquently said, staring at the blue screen hovering a arms-length away from her.

Name: Nabiki Tendo, The Queen of Debt
Class: The Gamer
Level: LV2
HP: 80/80
MP: 125/125
STR: 6
VIT: 8
DEX: 6
INT: 15
WIS: 5
LUK: 20

"I... okay, what-" Nabiki closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose.

She breathed in, calming her nerves. Focus returned and with it the of unconcern and unflappability she always wore. It'd be more than a little embarrassing if someone caught her gaping at nothing in public. She did have a reputation to uphold.

Nabiki opened her eyes.

The status screen stared back at her.

Huh.

She started walking and the status screen followed. Looking up from it she eyed the few people going down the sidewalks nearby. On their heads hovered a list of letters and numbers that showed their names and levels, even titles for those that had one.

Just like in a game.

Nabiki blinked, frowning slightly, pondering on the implications of that.

This was the strangest thing she'd seen in:

[] Nerima.
[] The City of Vale.
[] Mahora City.
[] Brockton Bay.
[] Karakura Town.
[] Juuban.
[] Honnouji Academy.
[] Kuoh Academy
[] Write-in (Depends if I know the series or not, ask first)

Nabiki looked back at the status screen, glancing at the number of points she could spend. Five in total, all she needed to do was press the little arrows near her stats. Well... that what she thought she had to do, it worked that way in her games. It should be the same here, but... maybe she shouldn't?

[] Raise her stats (Pick up to 5 and add 1 to 5 points for what you pick, to a total of 5 points):
-[] Strength
-[] Vitality
-[] Dexterity
-[] Intelligence
-[] Wisdom
-[] Luck
[] Wait for now and find out more of her new ability first.

-

Index:

-

Character Sheet.

Nabiki Tendo

Stats

Name: Nabiki Tendo, The Queen of Debt
Class: The Gamer
Level: LV2
HP: 80/80
MP: 125/125
STR: 6
VIT: 8
DEX: 6
INT: 15
WIS: 5
LUK: 20

Skills

Gamer's Mind (Passive) LV MAX
Allows the User to calmly and logically think things through in a peaceful state of mind, and grants an immunity of psychological status effects.

Gamer's Body (Passive) LV MAX
Grants a body that allows the User to live the real world as if it were a game.

Tendo School of Anything Goes (Passive) LV 1
A little-known, but powerful martial art style created by Grandmaster Happosai hundreds of years ago. Like it's name, the style is based on learning and adapting many different styles of martial arts, taking what works and discarding what doesn't. As such, it is not confined to a single way of thinking or philosophy when it comes to martial arts combat.

Last edited:
[X] Nermia.

Nabiki fits the best to her own setting.

[X] Wait for now and find out more of her new ability first.

But we need to raise Widsom very soon.

Last edited:
Kuoh or Mahora.

And maybe "Nerma" as a somewhat distant third option. Aaaand perhaps Vale is option, too; but I sort of already got my own share of Gamer in RWBY already from Ryuugi.

Vote vote later, thinking now.

Last edited:
[X] Nerima.

This looks like funtimes.

[X] Nerima.

Plenty of useful idiots to manipulate there. She shouldn't get involved with any one them though. Much more amusing to set them on each other.

[X] Nerima.

-[1] Vitality
-[1] Dexterity
-[3] Intelligence

Its Nerima not Nermia. Just to note it down. And honestly, Ranma 1/2's crazy fantasy-kitchen-sink type style is perfect for coming up with Gamer abilities because there is basically no hard rules that have been put down about Ki, Magic or if other things can exist in that verse.

[X] Nerima.

-[1] Vitality
-[1] Dexterity
-[3] Intelligence

Its Nerima not Nermia. Just to note it down. And honestly, Ranma 1/2's crazy fantasy-kitchen-sink type style is perfect for coming up with Gamer abilities because there is basically no hard rules that have been put down about Ki, Magic or if other things can exist in that verse.

[X] Nerima.
[X] 5 pts. Intelligence.
Why?

She has already good base Int , and according manhwa dumping everything to Int is bad idea.

She meed Wis more than anything.

Also Int is easy to grind, just like Str and Vit.

[X] Sunnydale

[X] Raise her stats (Pick up to 5 and add 1 to 5 points for what you pick, to a total of 5 points):
-[X] Luck

I'm kind of wondering why we're Nabiki, rather than a character that's canon to where we end up (assuming we don't get Nerima), but whatever.

Also, for everyone voting for Nerima, I have to wonder why you're voting for it. It's... really not that great of an area, for a quest. I mean, I guess we could just re-tell the story, with Nabiki taking Ranma's place, but why do that, rather than just re-reading the manga or re-watching the anime?

Last edited:
Ranma has a fantastic kitchen sink setting, with crazy rivals running up and trying to murder you being common.

Back