Voting is open
so I've thought of two things. first off I kind of want to know what the bonuses for the different write in goals we've had so far would be. and more importantly, wouldn't villains need to start off more powerful than hero characters do? like, there's a good chance we'll be dealing with pro heroes right off the bat while the two characters for the hero quests are just starting their training.
Freedom: +1-2 to all rolls. Mostly undecided still thinking about it.
Fun: +5 to chaos related rolls.
Science: +5 to science related rolls.

That's kinda why I was saying your quirk was underpowered. Your going to be fighting heroes. I made the one quirk option besides the write in to indicate that, you just need to make it powerful.

Also good point. I could double our stats… at least that much yea…

The difference between the 2 other quests and this one… there's not only a chance you could die, there's a chance off the bat you could die.

So struggle…

Freedom: +1-2 to all rolls. Mostly undecided still thinking about it.
Fun: +5 to chaos related rolls.
Science: +5 to science related rolls.

That's kinda why I was saying your quirk was underpowered. Your going to be fighting heroes. I made the one quirk option besides the write in to indicate that, you just need to make it powerful.

Also good point. I could double our stats… at least that much yea…

The difference between the 2 other quests and this one… there's not only a chance you could die, there's a chance off the bat you could die.

So struggle…
...embarrassingly I didn't look closely enough at the provided quirks stats to realize how strong it was.

So struggle…
Born to be Wild is looking more and more enticing now, eh? Regeneration is always great to have.

That right there is why I said don't put the stats there. I'll do that. I'm going to make the quirk op one way or another but the limits you put on that quirk was… just hard to make work…
Don't make the quirk over powered! It's fun if we get to struggle. Like really, really struggle.

Born to be Wild is looking more and more enticing now, eh? Regeneration is always great to have.

Don't make the quirk over powered! It's fun if we get to struggle. Like really, really struggle.
Yep! Regeneration is always amazing.

But still I think we are allowed some leeway. At least more than normal.

Edit: Not every hero is amazing… I mean that in saying not everyone is an mc and that there are some weak heroes.
What I'm trying to say is that while heroes are going to be powerful… they are not going to be all powerful. We might face some sidekicks who knows.

Last edited:
Yep! Regeneration is always amazing.

But still I think we are allowed some leeway. At least more than normal.

Edit: Not every hero is amazing… I mean that in saying not everyone is an mc and that there are some weak heroes.
What I'm trying to say is that while heroes are going to be powerful… they are not going to be all powerful. We might face some sidekicks who knows.
If we face some sidekicks, I hope we send 'em off with a slap on the backside and a lollipop in the mouth. They aren't ready for that level of combat. No need to slaughter unnecessarily.

Though with your words about it being possible for us to die right off the bat, I assume we'll be meeting a strong hero in the first or second update, who'll likely prompt us to battle—possibly to the death.

If we face some sidekicks, I hope we send 'em off with a slap on the backside and a lollipop in the mouth. They aren't ready for that level of combat. No need to slaughter unnecessarily.
...I think we have very different ideas of how this quest will go. the villain I had been imagining would probably either brainwash a hero he defeated or dissect them to try and figure out how their quirk worked. yes even to an inexperienced sidekick.

Though with your words about it being possible for us to die right off the bat, I assume we'll be meeting a strong hero in the first or second update, who'll likely prompt us to battle—possibly to the death.
More like this:

Hero comes, we are in normal mode, we attack the hero, hero doesn't want to kill, but we won't give up so he just beats us up, our quirk triggers making us a killing machine, we are now a menace and hero must fight us, possibly death.

I'm going to be honest… there will be slaughter, we are not killing kids, but probably teenagers if they fight us, really we are going to kill and kill a lot.

There is no limit to villainy!

There is no limit to villainy!
True, but professionals have standards.

...I think we have very different ideas of how this quest will go.
Ha, we probably do. Go on.

The villain I had been imagining would probably either brainwash a hero he defeated or dissect them to try and figure out how their quirk worked. yes even to an inexperienced sidekick.
Operating on the ideals of the professor…hmm…oh, oh he's very loose. The goal of 'science', unbound by laws or moral ethics. That's a real villain. Realest villain. Probably would be like that one RDCWORLD1 villain who used poison.

Even the sidekick bro…the sidekicks will probably err on the younger side. Poor kids…

Hero comes, we are in normal mode, we attack the hero, hero doesn't want to kill, but we won't give up so he just beats us up, our quirk triggers making us a killing machine, we are now a menace and hero must fight us, possibly death.
That's pretty much what I was thinking. Once someone realizes the quirk works like that, the'd struggle a lot to restrain us. Especially considering that we can damage ourselves if need be. Biting the insides of our mouth, breaking our fingers.

Well we do retain our human intelligence (I forgot I accidentally edited that out), and with that, our reasoning. So we probably won't fight to the death if it's assured it'll be our death. But I can't wait to see the absolute shock on the face of the hero who at first doesn't think we have a quirk, only to learn that we do, in fact, have one.

I'm going to be honest… there will be slaughter, we are not killing kids, but probably teenagers if they fight us, really we are going to kill and kill a lot.
Well…it's to achieve our goal. But directly killing…I'm not sure if it's always going to be our go to. Our quirk in this situation isn't instantly lethal, so unless we're in a frenzied rage or fighting for survival, we can probably just cripple them for life and escape. Unless we're sure they'll come after.

Even the sidekick bro…the sidekicks will probably err on the younger side. Poor kids…
sidekicks in my hero are typically full fledged heroes in their own right who just work under a more well established hero. a lot of them are adults who either couldn't make it on their own or prefer being part of a team. hero school students can also sign on to be sidekicks as part of a work study program and that's probably the youngest we'll ever encounter.

[X] Plan: Mad Science and Mind Control
-[X] Science: you desire to push the boundaries of human knowledge further than ever before, and stupid things like ethics or laws will only get in your way.
-[X] Memory Manipulation (rebalanced)
-[X] The Professor
-[X] Man

Memory manipulating villain seems interesting, although I'd like to have more options to choose from. Here is some suggestions

[X] Plan: Road to Evolution
-[X] Progress: you desire to evolve humanity beyond its current limitations. Or perhaps elevate other species if humanity continues to reject your designs
-[X] Biokinesis
-[X] The Architect
-[X] Man

[X] Plan: Power of Petals
-[X] Nature conservation: you desire to stop humanity from destroying planet by any means necessary
-[X] Plant control, Pheromones
-[X] Poison Lily
-[X] Woman

[X] Plan: Organized Evil
-[X] Control: Evil can't be extinguished but perhaps it can be controlled. You will help other villains with planning and implementation of their schemes. You will try to specify and establish standards for crime first on local and then on global level.
-[X] Illusions, Sensory manipulation
-[X] Consultant
-[X] Man

Last edited:
sidekicks in my hero are typically full fledged heroes in their own right who just work under a more well established hero. a lot of them are adults who either couldn't make it on their own or prefer being part of a team. hero school students can also sign on to be sidekicks as part of a work study program and that's probably the youngest we'll ever encounter.
Still, a sidekick is a step away from becoming a fully-fledged hero. It's probably an intelligent career move to start out as the sidekick of a well-known hero and then later on becoming your own, independent hero. Which is why sidekicks would tend to be younger.

NightEye did that with All Might. Though…I can't remember if he left voluntarily or not. With his personality, he probably did. Though, with the Hero Study program…hm…

[] Plan: Mad Science and Mind Control
-[X] Science: you desire to push the boundaries of human knowledge further than ever before, and stupid things like ethics or laws will only get in your way.
-[X] Memory Manipulation (rebalanced)
-[X] The Professor
-[X] Man

Memory manipulating villain seems interesting, although I'd like to have more options to choose from. Here is some suggestions
Counterpoint: Mind control and it's off-shoots are quite common superpowers. Become werepilled.

Me realizing that if we go mind control I gotta turn this into a ck2 quest: Nooooooo-

But legit I'm going to add that tag if we go for this.

Killing Heros, dissecting Heros... how about messing with Heros.

Make their lives looony maybe... toony?

Stealth, misdirection, and showmanship. we don't just beat the heros, we win the auideance over as well.

Me realizing that if we go mind control I gotta turn this into a ck2 quest: Nooooooo-

But legit I'm going to add that tag if we go for this.

I don't know how ck2 and mind control connected but I actually like ck2 style so I am not against it.

Also if we go with memory manipulation I hope that it would be possible to install lessons in various sciences so we can have a group of hypercompetent minions.

SV loves going for the great intellect, work-and-outsmart trope.
I'm proved right once again.
There are already so many CKII quests, why make another one like them?

Stealth, misdirection, and showmanship. we don't just beat the heros, we win the auideance over as well.
The goal is to advance science, regardless of any boundaries or ethics. Children, murder, torture, he'll do it all. I don't think the "showmanship" mastermind is the kind of one this one would be, if that one was chosen.

If you do want a show, however, then I implore you to consider Wild Wild World. After all, the greatest show is one with no restrictions, free to engage in theatrics as you please.

I'm proved right once again.
There are already so many CKII quests, why make another one like them?
Yes… I made this quest with the point we could eventually have an all powerful villain that clawed their way up from the ground up, fighting heroes.
Now it's just a ck2 quest that I have to give a handicap due to nature of the quirk.

Kinda just disappointed.

Yes… I made this quest with the point we could eventually have an all powerful villain that clawed their way up from the ground up, fighting heroes.
Now it's just a ck2 quest that I have to give a handicap due to nature of the quirk.

Kinda just disappointed.
ok so I just woke up and I'd really rather not have another argument, but you don't have to do anything you don't want to here.

ok so I just woke up and I'd really rather not have another argument, but you don't have to do anything you don't want to here.
Good morning. Or maybe it's afternoon or evening, if you just decided to take a nap.
What you said is right, Arch, but there's a sort of 'honor' in which most authors and quest makers operate (as far as I've seen) where they don't change something they've said, even if it didn't go accordingly.

Disqualifying the vote or something like that would likely be an attack on that honor, to which B.A wouldn't want. And anyway, it doesn't have to be a CKII style quest: it can go exactly how it was planned before. Except we're at a disadvantage in the combat situations we'll be having, which may be plentiful.

[X] plan: evil fashion
-[X] Spite and Drama: was a naive and trusting wall flower who was betrayed from those they idolized and trust so they will make the world see they're art and have revenge... And get some shiney materials too.
Main Power/effects
-[X] Clothier
: can manipulate fibers, textiles and cloth to a fine degree be it to weave they're outfit or have a sash whip like a snake or act like another arm
Side Power
Fiber awareness: they could feel the fibers in half to one block radius
Clothes make the villain: can't act properly as a villain when not in costume.
-[X] Runway
-[X] Gender??? Costume always changes

[X] plan: evil fashion

This will be a great foil for the nudist in the other quest.

Voting is open
Back