Voting is open
Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

A mere 60 years after quirks began to become 'normal'… you started to become… understanding of society's state of being. That the laws had returned, that chaos was coming back down… that people were hopeful again… what a self taught lie that society was desperately wanting.

Non-canon: No all for one. Just you, villains, and the dreaded heroes.

Use plans!
Last edited:
The old evil days
A mere 60 years after quirks began to become 'normal'… you started to become… understanding of society's state of being. That the laws had returned, that chaos was coming back down… that people were hopeful again… what a self taught life that society was desperately wanting.
You on the other hand decided to become a villain with a goal in mind-

What is your goal?(Goals give certain bonuses to certain things. Small at first but grow the more you complete your goal):

[]Power:
You crave it, need it, you desire it and you shall get it.(+3 to combat and training rolls)

[]Control:
Control… over your own life, over others, over the state of society.(+3 to group related rolls.)

[]Write in?
(Some long term goal. Ask and I'll tell you the bonus of your write in.)

My quirk?:

[]Dino-power:
You have the power of dinosaurs! Or some of them. You can grow the teeth and claws of the Utahraptor, armor and tail of the ankylosaurus, and the wings of a pterodactyl. Just not all at once.
Main power:
Partially dino!:
You can gain characteristics of a dinosaur! Your still humanoid too! You currently have 3 and to do more you have to train! Can't become all 3 fully at once. Gain bonuses depending on which transformation is chosen.
Side power/Abilities:
Dino-endurance:
Your endurance is high and you can take a beating! Probably because you're a dinosaur! +10 endurance, +3% increase in endurance, +10 constitution, and +3% increase in constitution.
Dino-regeneration: When not in a form gain +10 Hp regen every 10 minutes. When in a form this becomes an active ability: Regenerate 30 Hp in 3 seconds. Cooldown 1 hour.

[]Write in(List the powers and abilities with no stats, I will put the stats on them.)

Villain name?:

[]Write in.(No real name. Just a villain name.)

Gender?:

[]Man
[]Woman

Use plans! Got questions? Ask!

ok, this looks interesting, right now I'm thinking some kind of mind control quirk.

although... maybe not that has the potential to devolve into shit I'd really rather not deal with. I think I could go either way on it right now

[X] Wild Wild World
-[X] Freedom. This world and its laws, its oppression of quirk users, of people. You hate it all, and want to tear it down, start anew. The chains you were once bound with, will never again be put on you. With justice, freedom, and liberty for all.
-[X] Born to be Wild
-[X] The Immortal Canine
-[X] Male

May as well use something I had before. Though, I do like the idea of the quirk Sweet Tooth as a villain. I may switch to that one for a plan.

-[] Born to be Wild
Main Power
-A predator on the Verge of Death: After taking a certain amount of damage, your wounds begin to open and coarse, black fur sporouts from it. You grow a tail, and your head becomes elongated. You take in a more canine form, a— oh f**k it, you turn into a werewolf. You have extreme enhanced regeneration on this form and increased muscles mass. Your senses are replaced with that of a dog.
Minor Effects/Powers:
-Rules of Nature: You have mild dominion and control over those animals in the Caninae family, with them being in a good disposition towards you. With further cultivation, they can view you as a 'pack leader'.
-Laws of the Wild: Anyone you bite and scratch, and cause sufficient damage to, will begin to develop wolf-like characteristics. It will crescendo after three days, where 20% of their higher brain function is inactive, begin to act feral, their canine teeth have grown to fangs, and gain the ears of a wolf. Over a period of 2 weeks the effects begin to fade.

ok, this looks interesting, right now I'm thinking some kind of mind control quirk.

although... maybe not that has the potential to devolve into shit I'd really rather not deal with. I think I could go either way on it right now
Classic, but I can't be bothered with the classics. Not for the direct superpowers, anyway.

Last edited:
[X] Wild Wild World
-[X] Freedom. This world and its laws, its oppression of quirk users, of people. You hate it all, and want to tear it down, start anew. The chains you were once bound with, will never again be put on you. With justice, freedom, and liberty for all.
-[X] Born to be Wild
-[X] Immortal Canine
-[X] Male

May as well use something I had before. Though, I do like the idea of the quirk Sweet Tooth as a villain. I may switch to that one for a plan.

-[] Born to be Wild
Main Power
-A predator on the Verge of Death: After taking a certain amount of damage, your wounds begin to open and coarse, black fur sporouts from it. You grow a tail, and your head becomes elongated. You take in a more canine form, a— oh f**k it, you turn into a werewolf. You have extreme enhanced regeneration on this form and increased muscles mass. Your senses are replaced with that of a dog.
Can I give this a half transformation? Like if he's not damaged he can still have claws and a lessened version of his minor abilities?
I feel like not every hero is going to try and put you on the edge of death every single time. So having a way to fight without it seems good.

alright then, currently I'm going with it being like this

Memory Manipulation
Main power
-Brainwashing: by looking someone in the eyes you can implant thoughts into their mind or suppress thoughts they would have otherwise. the longer you spend working on it the more changes you can make. if you work on them for long enough you'll be able to permanently alter their memories and beliefs. it takes at a minimum half an hour of work to make even small permanent changes.
Minor Powers
Minor Powers
-Mental Resistance: you have a strong resistance to the mental effects of other quirks
-Telepathy: you can read the surface thoughts of people around you easily.

for a non combat oriented villain.

edit: I'm undecided if I should go with control, or a write in to make us a mad scientist. on one hand it's canon that quirks to some extent alter your mind to make sure that you want to use them, but on the other a mind controlling mad scientist sounds more fun.

Last edited:
Can I give this a half transformation? Like if he's not damaged he can still have claws and a lessened version of his minor abilities?
I feel like not every hero is going to try and put you on the edge of death every single time. So having a way to fight without it seems good.
It's either they beat us to death or we beat them to death, :p.
But anyway, though that could be a further evolution of the ability, I prefer it to activate when we take damage. I didn't specify how much but as I envisioned it, around 20% or so.

Having a quirk that doesn't completely voluntarily activate is pretty cool, and could have some backstory reasons for it. I tried to allude to something that may have happened in the past with the goal.

I don't expect the heroes to try and kill us (right away), but a bit of a rough up is to be expected. And we'll likely heal the damage they did to us anyway.

alright then, currently I'm going with it being like this

Memory Manipulation
Main power
-Brainwashing: by looking someone in the eyes you can implant thoughts into their mind or suppress thoughts they would have otherwise. the longer you spend working on it the more changes you can make. if you work on them for long enough you'll be able to permanently alter their memories and beliefs. it takes at a minimum half an hour of work to make even small permanent changes.
Minor Powers
Minor Powers
-Mental Resistance: you have a strong resistance to the mental effects of other quirks

for a non combat oriented villain.
Non-combat? Yeah, I guess if you end the fight within a few seconds, it can't really be called combat. Imagine looking them in the eyes and erasing the last minute, making them confused about what's happening, and subsequently doing that until their disoriented that they don't even remember you're the opponent.

Last edited:
It's either they beat us to death or we beat them to death, :p.
But anyway, though that could be a further evolution of the ability, I prefer it to activate when we take damage. I didn't specify how much but as I envisioned it, around 20% or so.

Having a quirk that doesn't completely voluntarily activate is pretty cool, and could have some backstory reasons for it. I tried to allude to something that may have happened in the past with the goal.

I don't expect the heroes to try and kill us (right away), but a bit of a rough up is to be expected. And we'll likely heal the damage they did to us anyway.
Oh ok. I saw a "predator on the verge of death" and thought "I'm either going to need to make this really op when it activates or make it have a half transformation."

So 20%? Sounds good.

Non-combat? Yeah, I guess if you end the fight within a few seconds, it can't really be called combat. Imagine looking them in the eyes and erasing the last minute, making them confused about what's happening, and subsequently doing that until their disoriented that they don't even remember you're the opponent.
it takes half an hour to remove memories like that.

you can implant thoughts and maybe make them forget something minor, but that's all it'll be doing in the heat of the moment, you need to sit down and work on somebody to do anything significant.

Last edited:
That that's really really weak…
permanent memory manipulation in the heat of the moment is completely overpowered for the reasons he listed, you bassically can't fight someone who can do that. not directly atleast. I figured making this a slow acting quirk would be better for balance.

edit: also, making somebody forget that they're fighting you is definitely not a small change

Last edited:
permanent memory manipulation in the heat of the moment is completely overpowered for the reasons he listed, you bassically can't fight someone who can do that. not directly atleast. I figured making this a slow acting quirk would be better for balance.

edit: also, making somebody forget that they're fighting you is definitely not a small change
You have to look someone in the eye for half an hour. That's horrible and once you somehow do that to anyone, you still can't change much?

Edit: Not going to stop people from voting for this but this is really underpowered.

Last edited:
You have to look someone in the eye for half an hour. That's horrible and once you somehow do that to anyone, you still can't change much?
you can still do stuff to people, just not make them completely forget what they were doing. and half an hour is the limit to start permanently altering memories, I should have specified the idea was that it would take about a full hour to turn somebody into a completely different person with no way to reverse it except your own powers.

since you guys think that's weak though I'll see about rebalancing it.

Oh ok. I saw a "predator on the verge of death" and thought "I'm either going to need to make this really op when it activates or make it have a half transformation."

So 20%? Sounds good.
Yep. Though, now that you mention it, having it activate at 0.1% health would be pretty cool…

it takes half an hour to remove memories like that.

you can implant thoughts and maybe make them forget something minor, but that's all it'll be doing in the heat of the moment, you need to sit down and work on somebody to do anything significant.
Really? Making them forget the last minute seems easier than making them think that you're a friendly, old acquaintance. Unless the implanting can only be to a certain reasonable extent.

Seems like a quirk that needs a user who wants to take his time.

Than that's really really weak… half an hour for small changes and you have to look them in the eye the whole time?
Wait…
what if we made them racist? Think about it. Terrible PR for a hero, and they're more likely to turn to the side of a villain.

Hmm…I see.

you can still do stuff to people, just not make them completely forget what they were doing. and half an hour is the limit to start permanently altering memories, I should have specified the idea was that it would take about a full hour to turn somebody into a completely different person with no way to reverse it except your own powers.
An hour to turn them into someone completely different? Considering all the memories, experiences, and things they've done in their life, making them forget the last minute or so should be pretty simple.

I wasn't trying to call it overpowered, I was trying to give a compliment and suggestion on usage.

the intention of the original quirk wan to be the masterminding type of villain who will ideally never be on the front lines. this is why I considered it fine to take so long. and the half an hour was intended to be you wearing down mental defenses and shit, once you've done that you basically have free reign to do whatever you want. but removing memories (and creating whole new ones) completely was intended to be locked until that happened.

Memory Manipulation (rebalanced)
Main power
-Brainwashing: by looking someone in the eyes you can implant thoughts, emotions, and memories into their mind, or suppress existing ones. in order to make permanent changes you must first break down their mental defenses, however once you do there is no limit to the changes you can make.
Minor Powers

@Blackangel does this seem more balanced or should I try again.

I do like the werewolf quirk and I wont mind if it wins, but I'd prefer being able to transform at will. and I want to be the mastermind more.

Last edited:
[X] Paint the town red
-[X] Fun:
You've pushed the boundres for the LoLs, you set your own pace and made anyone who interfered pay
Main Power
-[X] Shape-shifting
: Your face is like all others and your form can be most thing, you once got away by being a fire hydrant but only for a time.
Side power/Abilities
Shifting-Repairs:
Your body can be fixed with ease. shifting bones back from being broken and mending cuts back together.
'Hand' Tools: all your equipment are these two hands
-[X] Crimson the thief
-[X] Woman

Edit: Like this right?

Last edited:
[X] Paint the town red
-[X] Fun:
You've pushed the boundres for the LoLs, you set your own pace and made anyone who interfered pay
Main Power
-[X] Shape-shifting
: Your face is like all others and your form can be most thing, you once got away by being a fire hydrant but only for a time.
Side power/Abilities
Shifting-Repairs:
Your body can be fixed with ease. shifting bones back from being broken and mending cuts back together.
'Hand' Tools: all your equipment are these two hands
-[X] Crimson the thief
-[X] Woman

Edit: Like this right?
I love it. Could we also shapeshift into a bear or something? Oh and can we add whatever material your mimicking you gain those characteristics.

So for steel you become durable or something along those lines? It won't be full on steel body but it would make you more durable?

[X] Plan: Mad Science and Mind Control
-[X] Science: you desire to push the boundaries of human knowledge further than ever before, and stupid things like ethics or laws will only get in your way.
-[X] Memory Manipulation (rebalanced)
-[X] The Professor
-[X] Man

I had way more trouble than I'd like to admit coming up with a villain name. so I decided to go with something simple.

I do like the werewolf quirk and I wont mind if it wins, but I'd prefer being able to transform at will. and I want to be the mastermind more.
Understandable. The jump scare life isn't for everyone, and mastermind has its perks. Like getting a cool cat to pet as you wear an eyepatch and maniacally turn around in a chair.

[X] Paint the town red
Incredibly reasonable and insightful. Truly, one of the plans of all time. I especially loved the part where she shouted "It's painting time" and redded all over everywhere.

I had way more trouble than I'd like to admit coming up with a villain name. so I decided to go with something simple.
It's okay. Plagiarism is legal here.

so I've thought of two things. first off I kind of want to know what the bonuses for the different write in goals we've had so far would be. and more importantly, wouldn't villains need to start off more powerful than hero characters do? like, there's a good chance we'll be dealing with pro heroes right off the bat while the two characters for the hero quests are just starting their training.

Voting is open
Back