My Girlfriend is a Magical Girl!? (PMMM cross)

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Given this is PMMM... yea. You know what to expect.
Part 1
Pronouns
She/Her
Alright, I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I wanted to play around and try some stuff out a bit, so here! Updates will be inconsistent.

You are an amnesiac transfer student to the Mitakihara Middle School. Your name is Wolf, or so you have been told, and you're pretty sure it's short for something - Wolfgang, maybe?
Anyway, you live with your (blush) supposed girlfriend Sakura, who has recently been disappearing at strange hours of the day for unknown reasons. She has also been looking pretty sad lately, especially when she thinks you aren't looking. You think maybe she's gotten caught up in some yakuza business, or maybe something happened to her family? You're not too sure, is what you mean. You're pretty sure it's something important, though, because you've been having a really bad feeling lately.
Luckily, you're not totally useless in a fight - for some reason, you think you have fought before, and that you can use:
[ ] Martial Arts
[ ] A sword? Where would you even get this?
[ ] Others? (write-in)

You also seem to be unsurprised at the idea of magic - you feel like you have proficiency with a certain kind of magic:
[ ] Fire
[ ] Thunder
[ ] Something else? (Write-in)

Note that for both of the above options, write-ins will start with lower proficiency in rolls.

Anyway, it's time for school. You're going to:
[ ] Go to school like a good boy
[ ] Screw school, maybe Sakura is in danger somewhere!
- [ ] Where on earth would you even start looking?

[X] Plan: Heavy Blade wielded by a Wall of Earth
-[X] Guan Dao
-[X] Earth
-[X] Go to school like a good boy

Anyway, you live with your (blush) supposed girlfriend Sakura, who has recently been disappearing at strange hours of the day for unknown reasons. She has also been looking pretty sad lately, especially when she thinks you aren't looking.
Like, first name Sakura, or family name Sakura? (points at Kyouko Sakura).

Well, regardless, I'm making this with Kyouko in mine and I'd imagine in her younger years she'd be an outsider due to the weird things her father apparently preach, so I'm making an outsider boyfriend, specifically Korean one:

[x] Korean Boyfriend
-[X] Korean Swordsmanship
-[X] Physical enhancement
-[X] Screw school, maybe Sakura is in danger somewhere!
- [X] Start looking somewhere near her home, between her home and school, and between home and the place she like to visit the most - if she's going to get into problems, it has to be somewhere around there.

So Korean boyfriend - because Korean vs Japanese racism lol - not sure if a North Korean descent or South Korean descent would be better, but I think North Korean would be better since they have their own insular community in Japan, so that should be commonality with Kyouko who not only belongs to the small subset of Christian Japanese but having a weird doctrine about it either.

Korean swordsmanship, because not using weapon would be dumb. Physical enhancement, because I think that'd make sense for a martial artist - could be that he had it his entire life.

And because people already thinks of him as a delinquent anyways (especially if he's dating Kyouko), he wouldn't care about blowing off school to get the bottom of Kyouko's issue.

Assuming it's Kyouko of course, but whatever, I think this'd be an interesting character regardless of which Sakura.

[X]Plan Homerun Kanabo
-[X] Baseball Bat/other clubs
-[X] Thunder
-- [X] Start looking somewhere near her home, between her home and school, and between home and the place she like to visit the most - if she's going to get into problems, it has to be somewhere around there.

[X]Plan DONT FUCK WITH THIS SENPAI
-[X] FISTICUFFS
-[X] HULK-IFICATION [Or Anger Empowerment if you're a nerd]
-- [X] Start looking somewhere near her home, between her home and school, and between home and the place she like to visit the most - if she's going to get into problems, it has to be somewhere around there.

[X] Plan Vegetable Shooter
-[X] Archery
-[X] Plants
--[X] Start looking somewhere near her home, between her home and school, and between home and the place she like to visit the most - if she's going to get into problems, it has to be somewhere around there.

[X] Plan packin' heat
-[X] Glock 19, and pistols in general
-[X] superhot time sowing gimmick
--[X] Start looking somewhere near her home, between her home and school, and between home and the place she like to visit the most - if she's going to get into problems, it has to be somewhere around there.

Back